Christi and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,398 Followers

She figured that it would be a one-night stand (well a two-night stand). In fact she almost felt guilty about it. After all she was married, even if her marriage came closer to abandonment than a real marriage. But after a few days her sore muscles recovered and she felt a craving for more. It became her habit every week or so when her husband was out of town to drop by the pub after work. James was usually there and happy to accommodate her new found needs.

James spoke up pulling her back to the moment, "Are you ready for some more lass? Or are you going to just lie there diddling yourself? " His cock was fully erect now, raring to go.

Christi smiled. Oh yeah. She was ready, more than ready. Her pussy was dripping and she spread her legs in invitation.

The smile was all James needed in the way of an invitation and he was quickly on his knees between her legs. He leaned forward first on his hands and knees and then dropping to his elbows so his chest was mashing her boobs. He seemed untroubled by the still slippery cum on her chest from his climax of a few minutes earlier.

As he moved forward his cock homed in on her waiting pussy. The head popped in effortlessly and her eyes widened. Oh god, she thought. She hadn't had a cock in her in a year.

"Is this what you want, babe?" he asked staring down into her eyes.

"Yes. Oh fuck yes." . . . "No, I mean, no it's not what I want. Don't tease me like that. Put it all the way in. It's been a year James. Fuck me. Fuck me hard like I know you can."

He flexed his hips and rammed it home. It hurt. She was tight. A year without sex will do that. Her little vibrator was nice, but it wasn't James' long thick prick and when he rammed it home she gasped. It hurt, but it was such a good hurt, so fucking good. She was full, so full, for the first time in a year. She gulped and looked up at James as he held his position above her, his cock filling her completely.

"Yes. Oh god yes. That's it. Now fuck me." As she spoke she pulled her knees up and rocked back on her hips. James responded by leaning forward and flexing his hips to use her position to drive himself even deeper into her cunt. Now she could feel his big balls bouncing resting against her ass. He was all in.

He began to fuck her. Slowly at first. Pulling almost all the way out and then pushing back in, watching her eyes widen and listening to her gasp every time he reached bottom. "Faster. Harder," she demanded gritting her teeth, and he responded.

Oh god, she thought. He's going to split me in half.

Every time he finished his stroke his pubic bone banged her swollen clit, and she quickly approached orgasm. She did nothing to delay it. She stiffened and arched her back as it swept through her, the muscles of her cunt clamping James' cock in place.

"So soon love?" James asked as he looked down at her. "You aren't going to tell me you're done now are you?"

Christi giggled. "Oh not even close. That was just a warm up. Just keep at it."

And he did and they did. For the next half an hour he had her nailed to the floor, except when she was on top riding his cock while he fondled her cum covered tits, and when he was behind her holding her ass as he pounded her for all he was worth, and when they were in any of half a dozen other positions. She came three or four more times, each stronger than the last, before he finally climaxed, filling her cunt with a flood of his hot cum.

Now they lay tangled on the floor, his prick slowly softening and sliding from her cunt. His cum leaked from her as his prick withdrew.

"Wow," she said. She giggled. "I think I need another shower. And so do you."

"Oh so you want to fuck in the shower?" he said. "I remember that. That was pretty good. Do you still have that chair so I can eat you while the water runs over us?"

The chair was an old metal folding chair that they set up in the walk-in shower and one of them sat on it while the other ate the one sitting on the chair and the warm water cascaded down on them. Sometimes he sat on the chair, his inexhaustible prick standing up, and after sucking him for a while she sat on his lap facing him with his prick filling her cunt while she rubbed her tits against his chest or leaned back with James twisting and pulling on her nipples. Other times she would sit on him facing away, her hands against the wall while he held her hips and pounded her cunt with his prick. There were unlimited uses for the chair.

"Damn, you're insatiable," she responded.

"I've been away for a year, doing without you. And besides, as I recall that's what you liked about me."

"That's true, and yes I still have the chair. Give me minute to recover, and then we can move to the shower, but I really want to get both of us clean before we go to the next round."

The shower was everything they remembered it being. They scrubbed, soaped, fondled, licked, sucked, and fucked until they exhausted the hot water supply. Once they toweled dry and were standing naked in the bathroom, neither was prepared to admit that he or she was running out of energy. So when someone made the convenient observation that they were hungry, they jumped on it. Time to order pizza! Twenty minutes later they were sitting naked at Christi's kitchen table silently devouring a large pepperoni pizza.

"By the way James," Christi said, breaking the silence. "Why are you back in Portland? Get tired of working on the wells?"

"No, the wells weren't bad work. A little tough in the winter. It's cold up there you know."

"So I've heard," she responded.

"Pay was good though."

"So I've heard,"

"But now what?"

"We could go to bed. We haven't tried sex in a bed yet tonight."

Christi laughed. "I meant what are you going to do next? Go back to highway construction?"

"Oh. I see. No. No highway construction. I'm flying out of here on Monday for Edinburgh.

"Off to see your mates, eh?"

"No. That's all changed. They all've got wives and kiddies and houses with mortgages and all that stuff. We don't have much in common anymore."

"What. I thought your mates were construction workers like you?"

"That was here. Not in Scotland. My mates in Scotland were the guys I went to college with. I spent four years at St. Andrews."

Christi was well beyond surprised now. "You went to college for four years? Did you get a degree?"

"Of course, in maritime engineering, just like my dad and his dad."

"And so why are you over here working as a rough neck in the Bakken?"

He smiled a sheepish smile. "Well," he said. "I raised a wee bit o'hell while I was at St. Andrews. Not enough to get me thrown out mind you, but enough so m'Dad thought I wasn't ready to take on the responsibility of engineering vessels men's lives were going to depend on, so he told me to come over here and get it out of my system. But he wasn't prepared to fund my growing up any further so I had to find a job. Construction fit my needs pretty well. I could work when I wanted to and not when I didn't, like when I spent a day or two in the rack with you."

"So what's changed."

"Time to grow up," he said. "Me Mum called a few days ago and my Dad's had a stroke and can't work. She wants me to come home and work in the shipyards. I shipped all my stuff home before I left North Dakota and I know a guy here who wants to buy my bike."

"The shipyards? Does that pay as well as the oil fields?"

Now it was his turn to laugh. "You don't understand Christi. I won't be working as a welder or rigger. My family owns the biggest shipyard in Glasgow and I'll be running it until me' dad recovers. We mostly build North Sea drilling rigs and repair them when they come in for maintenance. Most people don't understand it, but an ocean drilling rig is just a big ship."

"Oh." Christi gave him a blank stare. "You mean you're rich?"

He laughed. "Me? Hell no. . . . but I guess my family is. Never thought about it that much. But then I was never short for anything as a kid. I just assumed we were 'comfortable' as they say, but yeah, I guess you're right. My family is rich."

"And so your 'mates' were other rich kids at St. Andrews?"

"I 'spose some of them were rich, but not all of them. It's not like we were paling around with William and his crowd."

"William?"

"Prince William. You know, oldest son of Charles and Dianna, heir to the throne of Scotland and England once the Queen and William's wanker father pass on."

"So you were there when he was. What about Kate Middleton. Did you know her or was she above your level too?"

"I met her a few times, but once she got her hooks into William, she was above my level."

"So you slept with her?" There was a glint in Christi's eye.

"Ha! Not a chance love, and don't go get'n jealous."

"You know this is really weird James."

"What?"

"Sitting here naked with a construction stiff I spent the last four hours screwing hearing about how well he used to know the future queen of England."

"And Scotland," he corrected her.

"Oh yes, Scotland. That's not a part of England is it."

"It certainly is not!" he responded.

"So," she said, "You've been over here in the colonies whore'n around and now you're go'n to go home and assume your rightful place in the family.

"No, not whore'n love. I never pay for it."

"Oh,". . . "Just married ladies whose husbands don't perform?"

"No not that either."

Christi looked at him with raised eyebrows signaling obvious disbelief.

"You were an exception love. I didn't know you were married until you told me your husband had been killed by a drunk driver."

"Oh. . . . I didn't tell you?"

"No. But then again, we didn't do too much talking about anything but sex, until you told me your husband had been killed down on Burnside. Then I didn't see you for a month because I was working a highway job up north of Seattle. Actually it was the talk'n later on that ruined the sex."

"This conversation is tedious," she said, not wanting to revisit their fight about Scotland again. "Let's get out of this kitchen and go to bed."

"Okay,"

And they did, getting out of bed between then and Monday morning only long enough to dine on beer and order in pizza and Lucky Charms one of her nephews had left in the house. On Monday James flew to Scotland and slept soundly all the way. Christi went to work and drank a lot of coffee to stay awake. They both remember it as a great weekend.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,398 Followers
12