All Comments on 'Christina Gets It Ch. 01'

by chlp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Start!

I’m very excited and thankful that you started a new Christina Hendricks series. I love how much of an anal slut you have depicted her as. If I had to give some suggestions with the lesbian interactions, I would say vary up the toys they use on each other. The monster 14 inch dildos are fantastic in their fantasy but it would be great to see some other depth and width play toys as well. Huge anal beads, slinks, speculums, and/or inflatable toys could be interesting. Also some fisting if you see it fit/want to include it. Another thing I would suggest to add would be some added details on how her asshole gets gaped by the huge toys before she winks it back to normal. Thanks for all your work so far and future releases!

chlpchlpover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

Thanks for that, always good to hear people enjoy my stories. Thats a great suggestion, maybe I will do an anal stretch with toys getting wider and wider until maybe she gets fisted at the end.

Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Would love to see you continue this series!

Thanks for all your pieces you’ve submitted over the years. It would be amazing if you picked up this series again. Christina needs to be filled like a super whore. I’m sure you had more than 1 chapter in mind for her. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchlp@chlp
98 Followers
Big Uk glamour models fan, Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard etc. Also Christina Hendricks. Big boobs, bukkake, cum all feature in my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES