Christina Gets It Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina Hendricks gets bukkaked.
2.5k words
4.5
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Christina Gets it - Chapter 2

Starring: Christina Hendricks, Sarah Randall, Maria Kanellis, Lucy Pinder

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission

I moved out following Christina and waited in the bedroom. A short while later she arrived, followed my Lucy, Maria and Sarah. All 3 were nude, except for massive strap on cock on their waists.

"Oooh ladies, this is gonna be amazing." Christina purred.

She wore a tight pink evening dress, her enormous cleavage enhanced even more, grinning she tossed a pillow to the floor and knelt on it, placing a large glass bowl on the floor in front of her Lucy, Sarah and Maria surrounded her.

"Ready for your babe bukakke?" Sarah asked

"Drown me" Christina replied.

She reached up and grasped Maria's shaft, sucking it ferociously. Maria gasped as she sucked on her head, Christina worked furiously sucking the thick shaft into her mouth.

"Oh fuck that's good baby" Maria groaned.

Lucy and Sarah stood beside her, Christina grasped their cocks and started wanking them. Both girls dribbled down onto their shafts lubricating them.

"Stroke it slut, stroke those cocks." Lucy purred.

Christina had her lips clamped hard around the shaft of Maria's cock, rapidly sucking the head, flicking it with her tongue. Maria gripped her hair, tugged her head back and slapped her fake cock hard on Christina's face. Thick strands of spit dribbled from her lips as she looked up at Maria.

"Suck it bitch, suck it till I cum" She groaned, pushing her cock back into Christina's mouth.

Lucy and Sarah moved to stand either side of Christina so her head was surrounded with cocks, both girls were using 2 hands to wank, while Christina used hers on Maria. She had the head of Marias cock resting on her tongue, both hands furiously wanking her shaft, Maria was gasping, hands in her hair getting close to orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, so close, yes, yes yessss" she groaned.

Christina closed her lips over the head, vigorously wanking the shaft with both hand, eyes wide begging for cum.

"FUCK! FUCKKK YEAAASSSSSSS!!!" Maria screamed, Christina whipping her exploding cock from her mouth, thick spunk splattering her face.

Tugging hard on the shaft, Christina pulled spurt after spurt of thick white spunk over her face, she gasped as each thick spurt blasted up over her. Lucy and Sarah were swirling the heads of their dicks, watching as Christina got pasted.

"YEAAASSSS! YEAAASSSS!!!" Maria cried, coming hard.

Christina was a mess, thick white cum streaks covered her face, clang to her hair, she blinked open her eyes. She flicked the tip with her tongue, making Maria gasp, spitting out a load of spunk spluttering.

"Phuuugh, motherfuker!" she gasped, looking up grinning, before reaching out and grasping both Lucy and Sarah's shafts. She stroked them vigorously as Maria stepped back. Moving from head to head she sucked them hard, making both women groan as her tongue worked its magic.

"Give it to meeeee" she whined.

"Fuck I'm close!" Lucy gasped, squeezing her breasts tightly, "me toooo" Sarah growled pinching her own nipples hard.

Christina was vigorously wanking the top of each fake shaft, her head bobbing from one to the other. She scooped up a pool of spunk from her cleavage and smeared it over each strap on. Both Lucy and Sarah gasped tossing back their heads as she swirled her hands in unison.

"FUUUUCKKKKK!!!" Lucy roared her hands gripping the base of her shaft as it exploded all over Christina. Sarah screamed in ecstasy as her cock joined in thick pulses of semen splattering Christina's face.

"Oh yeah, yeah, fucking do it!" Christina gasped as her face was plastered.

Cum drenched her whole face, thick pools forming in her huge cleavage as Lucy and Sarah screamed in orgasm, there cocks drowning Christina. She was plastered in spunk, large rivulets oozing down her face, cleavage full of a huge pool of glistening thick semen.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Lucy gasped, furiously wanking her cock, cum drenching Christina.

Sarah was squealing with every jolt, cum lacing Christina's hair and forehead.

She struggled to keep her eyes open as they blasted her face, thick cum running down her cheeks, and splattering into the bowl below her.

"Ohhh yeah!" Christina growled as she was plastered.

Lucy stepped back, fake balls empty, as Sarah flicked the final few spurts across Christina's face. "Oh you nasty motherfuckers" She gasped, spitting out a large glob of spunk into the bowl.

"Yeah babe, now let's refill for round 2!" Maria said.

Lucy, Sarah and Maria left, leaving just me and a cum soaked Christina.

"Come on babe, give me some fresh cum as well!" she purred settling down onto the cushion, forcing her eyes open.

I stepped up in front of Christina, my hard dick bouncing in front of her face. She reached up and stroked it slowly, rubbing her hand over my throbbing head. My cock twitched as she stroked it, staring up at me.

"Oh fuck, baby, do it, shoot your spunk over this little cum whore!" she gasped.

Her face glistened with semen, it clang to her hair and face, thick rivulets oozing down her face.

"Ohh fuck I feel sooo dirty, please cum for me, and add your load to my face." She gasped.

Her glorious breasts were soaked in spunk, thick white layers of semen coating them, her dress was damp and covered in the drips, as she knelt below me. She stroked my cock with one hand and played with my balls with the other.

"Do it baby, do it, cum for me. I'm such a filthy whore, look at me covered in spunk" she gasped wanking me hard.

Blinking her cum laced eyes, she gasped as my cock started to twitch, and then explode. My hot thick spunk splattering her face, blasting up her nose then into her left eye. She kept stroking, jets of cum splattering down her face, clinging to her red hair and making it stick to her forehead.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah!" She gasped, spitting out a thick wad, that caught her off guard.

My dick drained the last few spurts over her forehead, thick white streaks clinging to the glops already there. She gasped as I stood back, her face a mask of semen, she struggled to see through her cum laced eyes, licking her lips and savoring the spunk.

"Oh fuck baby, thank you sooo much." She purred.

Maria, Lucy and Sarah returned at this point, each eagerly crowding around Christina. All were stroking their cocks furiously, as she looked from side to side at all 3 fake shafts. Sarah squeezed her tit in one had while wanking with the other.

"Oh, fuck." Lucy gasped, her hips bucking.

"Give it to me girls!" Christina gasped as the first bolt of spunk splattered her face.

All 3 let rip at the same time, cum splattering her face, forming a thick white layer over it. Thick white fountains of cum raining down on her, the white sticky splurges clinging to her eyebrows, drenching her hair.

"FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!" Sarah roared cumming hard, her fake cock blasting Christina.

She was drenched, thick white layer of cum dripping from her face, tits full of spunk, a lake formed in her cleavage. Christina was a mask of white viscous cum, her face literally layered in semen, each bolt added to the volume, her red hair laced with the cum, as she knelt there loving every second of her shower.

"Yes! Yes!" She spluttered, as more cum filled her open mouth.

"FUCKING WHORE!" Lucy snarled her hand frantically wanking her shaft as she came, cum flying from her fake dick and drowning Christina.

Maria finally relented, her deluge finished, stepping back panting, watching with me. Sarah and Lucy were still cumming, both shaking and sweating as they wanked hard. Christina was soaked, cum covered her entire face and tits, as finally her cum deluge finished.

"Holy fuck!" Sarah gasped looking at Christina.

"Oh yeah, she got blasted" Lucy said grinning.

"Round 3?" Maria said, all three grinned and left again, to refill.

Christina looked up at me, her face smothered in semen, the tick white oozed dripping down into her cleavage, a huge pool filling between her tits. Her hair was plastered to her forehead, she blinked her bleary eyes.

"Holy fuck, I need some cock" She gasped.

Bending forwards she let the cum drain from her cleavage to the bowl, positioning herself on her hands and knees, over it. I moved up behind her and pushed the dress up over her hips, hands mauling those big juicy cheeks.

"Oh fuck baby, do it, fucking ruin my ass." She gasped.

I pushed my dickhead to her hole, hands holding her waist and rammed deep. One forceful thrust my shaft pushing all the way in, as she whined and squealed. Her ring was clamped vice like over the base of my cock as I squeezed those ass cheeks hard.

"Do it, fuck my tight whore ass." She gasped as I began to thrust.

Cock trusting hard I rutted her asshole, my balls bashed against her pussy lips as I thrust deep. No thought for her this was pure lust, I wanted to cum inside that ass. She growled and gasped as I kept drilling her deep, loving her tight ass gripping me.

"Fucker, pound me you fucker!" she growled.

Fingers digging into those ass cheeks I slammed furiously, her huge tits nearly bursting from her dress as she lurched forwards. I could feel her body trembling, ass clenching so tight as she neared another orgasm.

"FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!" She wailed.

At that moment Lucy, Maria and Sarah returned, fake cocks full to the brim with cum. They stood watching me ass fuck Christina, "In your ass again, fuck you are such a back door whore!" Sarah said laughing.

I was so close, Christina was shrieking loudly as she came hard, her ring clamped tight to my cock as I pumped ferociously in and out. She howled and moaned her body in the throws of climax as I slammed harder and harder.

"YES!!! YESSSS!!! CUM IN MY ASSSSS!!!" She begged.

My cock pulsed, scalding hot semen blasted into her bowels, she squealed in delight with me cumming in her. My fingers twisted into her ass cheeks, crushing the soft sweaty skin, as I jerked hard up her shit pipe.

"YEAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed in pleasure.

Lucy, Sarah and Maria were all wanking hard watching as I drained my last into Christina, easing out she gasped before kneeling back up in front of them. She grinned as they approached ready for her next drenching.

"Got some more cum for me?" she purred.

"Ohh yeah, but Sarah and I wanted to show Maria what she missed at Sophie's," Lucy said, "Lay back on the bed."

"Which bit?" Christina asked, a bit nervously knowing what degrading things they had done to Sophie.

"Lay back and you'll see" Sarah replied.

The bowl sat below her head as she hung it off the edge of the bed, Lucy and Sarah stepped up, stroking hard, then slapping their thick fake cockheads on her face. Her huge breasts heaved in anticipation, defying gravity by staying in her dress.

Maria straddled her body, pinning her arms down to the bed, huge cock bouncing above her, she watched as Lucy and Sarah approached Christina. Both stood over her, cocks slapping on her face, before they pressed each thick head to her nose. One up each nostril they wanked furiously, getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Ohhh fuck that's warped!" Maria gasped, her fake dick in her hand as she frantically jerked it watching.

Both Lucy and Sarah arched up onto their toes, jerking and cumming hard up Christina's nose. She gasped and sputtered as each bolt filled her nostrils, then backed up until it was pooling in the roof of her mouth. She hung her head back further, the rising level of cum in her mouth now brimming her teeth. Finally the cum poured down her face, into her hair and dripped into the bowl, a waterfall of fake semen oozing over her head.

"Holy shit, you bitches are crazy!" Maria gasped, as Lucy and Sarah stepped back, sated.

Christina coughed, trying to clear her throat, a big splash of spunk splattered in the bowl as she gasped for air. Maria let her roll over and spit/cough up the rest into the bowl, moving to stand in front of her once again. Christina had that cocky grin on her face, looking up to see Maria stroking furiously.

"One last load, baby." She croaked.

"Fuuuuckkkk!!!!" Maria screamed as her cock blasted Christina's face. Hot streaks of spunk laced up and down, clinging to her already matted hair, dripping down her forehead, and into the bowl.

Christina reveled in this final blasting, a huge grin on her face, this was what she had dreamed of, a full on wank session, her at the centre, reeking of semen. Maria finally drained her fake shaft, and stepped back admiring her work.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuckkk!!" Christina gasped, face soaked in the white sheen of cum.

"Dirty ginger whore!" Sarah said laughing.

"Sweet lord." Christina spluttered getting down from the bed back onto her knees.

Blinking her cum glued eyes open, she looked up through the stinging blurry orbs at the 3 women who stood in front of her. Sarah handed her the bowl full of cum, Christina swirled the contents around, the lumpy white liquid clinging to the sides.

"You know what's next!" Lucy said.

She tentatively raised the bowl to her lips, opening her mouth as wide as she could, the thick lumpy pool flowed in. Her mouth filled, she closed her lips and swallowed the clumps of semen sticking in her throat, causing her to swallow harder than normal. Chugging back gulp after gulp, Christina was rapidly emptying the bowl.

"Do it, baby!" Maria encouraged, as Christina was 3/4 of the way through.

Christina was so full, she struggled with the final pint, swallowing hard, a good amount came straight back up. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she forced herself to keep it down, finally draining the last few dregs, before licking the bowl clean.

"Greedy tart!" Lucy said as she lapped the final few drops up.

She lay back on top her arms and gasped, "Oh fuck, that was incredible!"

He pink dress nearly fell from her huge boobs, the tops of her nipples visible as they strained to escape. Cum plastered her body still, huge white trails glistening on her dress, a pool still trapped in her cleavage. All the ladies grinned watching Christina sit there, reveling in her state, feeling like a true cum slut, and loving every second of it.

"So then you ready to get fucked!" Sarah said, "Gonna really push your limit and see how much you can take."

"Give it to me!" she replied grinning.

"Let's hit the dining room, then." Lucy said, taking Christina's hand and helping her up.

chlp
chlp
98 Followers