All Comments on 'Christina Hendricks - #SelfDate'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
watermouse588watermouse588over 4 years ago
Excellent story

as usual another fantastic story; love your style of writing and looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Is there a second part for this story?

FastandheartfulFastandheartfulover 4 years ago

Thank you.

It was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars easily

Please please please write more of this!

Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Amazing as Always

Another amazing submission Noj. The flow of the story arc was perfect. Loved how you let her be dominated as she was with the bondage. I hope there is a part two to this story or another Christina Hendricks story idea you are considering writing. I would love to see what other devices and toys Tom could use on Christina. Or a scenario where he sets her up to be gangbanged by some of the other production staff/assistants/etc.. For example, maybe she wants a repeat performance next weekend giving Tom time to plan something special. He can make up some bullshit excuse to house sit for a friends/coworkers to get her in a space large enough to accommodate a gangbang she needs and deserves. Then she’ll start throwing back shots of whiskey again leading to her asking to be tied up. Tom takes it one step further with a mouth opening ring gag and a blindfold as she is used by a crowd for pure indulgence. Looking forward to your next submission whatever it may be. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous