Christina's UK Odyssey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Christina swallowed, the thick strands flowing down her throat, they caught in her esophagus, she swallowed hard forcing them down. Again and again she swallowed draining her first mouthful of spunk. The familiar salty taste combined with the huge volume, her pussy was dripping wet from the feelings it gave her.

"Good girl, keep going!" Sophie said encouraging her.

Christina tipped the glass back, guzzling from it. Wave after wave of thick lumpy cum flowed in and then down as she swallowed. Christina was getting more and more turned on, the thought of Sophie and the men surrounding the room watching her. She felt like a total slut, swallowing all this cum.

"Yes! Yes, Christina! do it, finish it!" Sophie cried.

Christina lifted the glass so the last few globs dripped down onto her snake like tongue she held her mouth open so Sophie could see the thick glistening pool, her tongue swimming in the semen. She swallowed loudly, emptying her mouth, and filling her stomach with jizz.

"Ohhh, fuuuuuckkkkkkk!!" Christina gasped, eyes wide, buzzing on the cum.

Sophie moved up, taking the glass from Christina and running her finger around the rim, scraping the last few drops before swallowing them herself. She leaned forwards kissing Christina, savoring the taste of the cum still in her mouth, her hands squeezed her breasts as she kissed her harder and harder.

Sophie stepped back, Christina was panting. She had her left hand on her right breasts, squeezing and mauling it, while her right rubbed her pussy hard, fingers deep inside. Sophie grinned knowing how hot the cum guzzling made her, it was obviously having the same effect on Christina.

"Sit down over her, babe." Sophie said, "Let me finish you off."

Christina sat on the bar stool, legs wide. Sophie moved up close, standing between her legs, fingers of her right hand pushing into Christina. Her left held her face as she kissed her softly before beginning to wank her. Sophie's hand moved in and out faster and faster, fingers forced deep inside.

"Ohhh fuck, I feel horny. Holy fuck!" Christina gasped.

Her belly churned, the cum flooding her system, filling her with desire. Sophie's fingers rubbed her throbbing clit, her body aching pre-climax. She could feel a huge explosion about to erupt, her hands crushed her own tits tight, roughly squeezing them. Christina's hips rose, trembling hard as her body reached its orgasm.

"FUUUCKKKKKK!!" She screamed, body jumping off the stool.

Her crotch pressed forwards onto Sophie's hand, girlcum spraying out, splashing Sophie's body. Sophie squealed with delight as Christina sprayed her, dropping down to her knees she clamped her lips over her pussy and swallowed every drop. Tongue replacing fingers she licked and sucked Christina hard as she screamed and sprayed into Sophie's mouth.

"YESSS! FUCK! FUCK! YEEESSS" She screamed.

Sophie guzzled her down eagerly, swallowing fast, as Christina came, shaking she clutched Sophie's head to her crotch, growling loudly. Sophie finally relented, Christina's fountain finished, letting go Christina released her head.

"Ohhh fuck yeah, feel good?" Sophie gasped.

"Motherfucker!" Christina said, "Fuck, I was sooo horny."

"its the cum baby, it gets into your system, just takes over." Sophie replied grinning. "It's why I love this room." She stood up and kissed Christina again. "Grab your clothes and follow me, they have showers etc where we can clean up."

Sophie and Christina emerged from the club and got into a taxi, heading back to drop her at her hotel and then on to Sophie's home. They sat close, Sophie unable to stop looking at Christina.

"Fuck, you are so hot baby." Sophie said.

"Thanks Sophie, you are pretty smoking yourself, you showed me something I've never tried before." Christina replied.

"Ohh fuck, baby! That's just the beginning. Wait until I meet up with you and Lucy next week! we are gonna blow your mind!" Sophie said grinning.

"Oh shit, your coming down to Winchester too?" Christina said.

"hell yeah!" Sophie replied.

"Damn I can't wait" Christina said smiling.

"Who you seeing next" Sophie asked

"I'm off to Brentwood, to see Emma Glover." Christina answered.

"Fuck, you'll love her." Sophie said. "And whatever she says, do her up the ass. The bitch protests, but when she has that cock up her ass she cums like a motherfucker!"

Christina laughed, as the Taxi pulled up at the hotel. "Thanks for tonight Sophie, it was incredible" she said leaving.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers
12