All Comments on 'Christine Cuckolds Joel Pt. 01'

by JodieToday

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DampKittenDampKitten2 months ago

So, what you're saying is this girl is a multi-personality crazy bitch!

Well, there's something about a man on a Harley...

JodieTodayJodieToday2 months agoAuthor

Good one!!!

I don't know why it isn't showing up here, perhaps deleted by replier... but my first, now gone response to this audio was that it was the worst they ever heard on this site. The commenter had uploaded nil himself.

I was really just having fun with it and was just seeing what I could do to spice it up a tad.

The psycho-ex is something most have experienced long before thirty I think. I had an Ex who had eyes that turned into those of that kid on the Excorsist. And we got married AFTER I observed that. Lasted about two years and would never have happened if a child to be coming hadn't cinched up that deal.

Wow...and ironically, today happens to be that Ex's birthday.

Seems like a lot of life's experiences end up folding in on itself here and there if you pay attention to patterns.

I think this will be my last deep thought of the day if I can help it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJodieToday@JodieToday
I love to write and wrote tons of technical or, well, accounts of real shit happening. And all of this was done for well over thirty years. So being descriptive is no problem but my characters seem flat. So still working on that. And if you happen to see one of my poem subm...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES