Christine - The Troll Pt. 01

Story Info
Christine throws the troll a present, but what does it mean?
1.4k words
4.52
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
142 Followers

Alex and I had been friends for years, grew up on the same street. When it came time for college, we found an apartment together and became roommates.

About six months after we moved in together Alex started dating Christine. It wasn't long before she was hanging out at our place every night. She was very pretty, but also had a relaxed 'girl next door' appeal about her. A real redhead with all the features that go with that. Most of the time she was in jeans with a t-shirt.

We all got along great and spent many hours hanging out together, watching TV, talking or playing board games.

One night she complained she had had her bra on all day and needed a break from it. Quickly she did the girly magic trick and pulled her bra out of her sleeve. Her small breast were easily outlined by the soft material of her t-shirt. Her nipples pointing the way as she moved about the room. This quickly became the new normal and her bra barely made it through our front door from then on.

In the morning she would have on one of Alex's t-shirts and, as I confirmed with a few quick glances, her panties. Her nipples seemed to be always hard and a thin bit of material kept them from being on display.

It was a couple of weeks into their relationship that I realized I had a problem. I was infatuated with her.

She would catch me starting at her sometimes and just smile back. Sometimes I would be staring at her face. Other, more embarrassing times, I would be starting at her unconstrained boobs and only realize this had gone on too long when I saw her starting back.

Sometimes Alex would catch me and joke I needed to find my own girlfriend and not spend so much time with the Palm Sisters. Christine would chastise Alex and tell him to leave me alone. Sometimes adding a comment about there being nothing wrong with self love. This just meant I now had an image of Christine masturbating in my head.

She, of course, was the nightly visitor in my fantasies. We had done all sorts of things together in my mind. I even had fantasies of being some sort of third in their relationship. More than once this took the form of 'fluffer', I would prepare her for Alex. Even in my fantasies she was always kind to me, thanking me for doing an excellent job of licking her pussy. It didn't take long for this fantasy to take a twist where I was a professional pussy licker called in to do the job correctly. Where does my brain go?

In the evenings, while we all watched TV, they would make out and I would imagine I was switching places with Alex. He would, without concern for her modesty, grab her tits or pinch her nipples. This just made her laugh and slap his hand away. She would then look over to me and apologize for Alex's behaviour.

In my head fantasy and reality would sometime mix and I would have to stop myself from offering my 'professional services' to the couple.

It came to a point where I couldn't wait for them to go to bed, so I could go to mine and relieve the tension.

One night, as things were winding down, Alex announced he was going to bed. Christine was going to have a shower first.

After her shower, Christine came out in a towel and said 'Goodnight'. She then blew me a kiss. This was new, but I assumed it was just her having fun.

She went into Alex's room, shut off the light and started to close the door. Just as it was about to be fully closed something shot out across the floor. The door clicked closed and got up to investigate what the mystery object was.

I found a pair of panties. I wondered if they Christine had dropped them or had they been swept out by the door.

In my hand they felt warm. I felt the gusset and it was damp. Quickly, preparing to drop them at a moments notice, I brought them to my nose and inhaled. Pussy, the smell was pussy, Christine's pussy.

Suddenly, I felt lightheaded and euphoric. I breathed in again trying to capture and remember the smell. My tongue shot out and licked the wet spot. I had now tasted Christine's pussy.

Behind the door I could hear some noise. First was some giggling, then a few moans. The sounds changed and I assumed she was blowing Alex. I could hear the rhythmic wet noises.

I was rock hard. Reaching into my sweatpants I started to stroke myself in time with the noises on the other side of the door. What a sight I must have been, bent over stroking my cock inside my pants, with a pair of used panties held to my nose.

It took me no time at all. I almost fell to my knees as I hosed the inside of my pants.

Clarity grabbed me quickly and I dropped the panties where I had found them. This was an invasion of privacy, wasn't it? Rushing to my room, I shut the door and lay panting on my bed. Soon I was asleep and dreaming of Christine. In my dreams Christine didn't say anything to me, but seemed disappointed in me. She would still smile at me in my dreams, but the smile was one you make to someone when you feel sorry for them.

The following morning, I was up before Alex and Christine. Exiting my room, I noticed the panties where no longer where I had dropped them. Thank god I had left them behind.

Christine soon joined me and thanked me for the hot coffee I made her. We sat quietly catching up with online news stories. Occasionally I would notice her looking at me and she would smile a strange smile.

I wondered if I had somehow been caught. Had she seen me sniffing her panties somehow? If she had, she didn't seem all that upset about it. Still Paranoia was taking hold, and I was sweating a little.

At one point, she shifted in her chair moving folding her legs to the other side. For a brief moment I was looking up her t-shirt. The panties from the night before had been white, I didn't see white, I saw amber. It was all so quick, I wasn't really sure what I had seen. Did I get a glimpse of her of her bush?

The day was uneventful and the evening a mirror of the night before. Soon Alex and Christine made their way to the bedroom at the end of the night. I was prepared to run to mine and fantasize about what I might have seen that morning. Their light turned off, the door started to close, and again something shot out of the room. This time it flew out of the room at half the height of the door. No mistake this time, someone had thrown them it out.

Jumping up to check I saw again a pair of white cotton panties. Again, they were warm and wet in the crotch. I was instantly split into two thoughts; I was thrilled to have a pair of used panties to jack off with again, but also confused as to what this meant. Had Christine tossed them out for me? Did she know what I would do with them?

Quickly, I had my cock in hand and pumping away. In my head I felt humiliated. The girl I had a crush on knew I sniffed her panties and jacked off like some little troll. Even that realization played into the thrill. I thought about what a little pig I was being and felt a rush of pleasure and my balls tighten. The image in my head was me, seen from the side, pulling my cock, and pushing the panties tight to my nose. To the side of me was Christine shaking her head in disgust. I wondered if she would tell Alex. Would I become a laughingstock to them and all our friends. The little perv who couldn't keep his desires in check.

Behind the door I could hear her getting railed by Alex. The regular grunts as he pounded into her. Again, it didn't take long for me to spray the inside of my pants and groan.

Panicking, wondering if they heard me, I again dropped the panties and ran to my room. Tonight, 'once' wasn't going to do it. I pulled off my pants and stroked myself, her smell still on in my nose. I came on my belly and lay there exhausted. I fell quickly asleep in the mess I had made.

Was Christine playing a game, what were we going to say to each other in the morning?

APastLife
APastLife
142 Followers