Christine's Peril Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
Another life change for a simple housewife.
3.6k words
3.29
10.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six foot, fifties and well overweight. Yes, the accent confirmed it. This man had fucked Christine before and had now rented her from Mohamed for him and two friends to fuck in a hotel room. A bit greasy looking, Piotr had a good sized cock and that was what mattered. Christine was given a really good seeing to, recorded for Bob to enjoy.

"Jesus I love seeing you get fucked!" Bob told his wife as he fucked her over the sofa while watching the DVD where Piotr was fucking her mouth while she sat, facing outward as she rode another man's cock to the point where his cum oozed from her pussy. "Such a dirty slut, tell me, what are you?"

Christine was happy being taken by her husband, but it just wasn't the fun it used to be. He could never perform like three or four men together. She was more and more often being left high and dry.

Mohamed called her one Monday. He told her that Piotr had booked her for a long weekend and to arrange time off from the jewellers. She would leave Friday tea time, and would need her passport, the only other information was when, where and some idea of what to pack.

Bob thought it would be a business meeting, with Christine sweetening the pot. She thought just a long weekend away, with lots of cock. Both were wrong.

The car, big, black and fancy, dropped Chris at a small outer London airport, lots of business jets and so on. Piotr and two new men met her there, and ninety five minutes later they took off in well fitted out jet. Once the seat belt signs were out Christine was in action.

Piotr motioned to Chris, who had on a classic LBD, to kneel and begin blowing the three men. Her breasts were groped, her arse too, and she had to swallow for all three. She was left wanting but was too nervous to ask. Just over three hours from take off, the jet landed at Sofia, Bulgaria, although Christine had no idea where she was. Even less nearly two hours later when the car dropped them off.

In the hotel room, Christine gave it no stars, she and Piotr would be sharing a bed. He explained that she would be servicing some business contacts, and much of it would be filmed for Bob, and Mohamed as well as Piotr's private collection. "Erm, normally it's just Bob and Mohamed?"

"Normally, but I have paid for this so it is happening." Responded Piotr.

"I'm not sure about that, it leaves me even more vulnerable." Christine complained.

"As vulnerable as not having your passport in a foreign country? It will be returned when you go home." Piotr made it clear where she stood.

That night Piotr took Christine out for a light dinner, and then had her fuck three men in the alley behind the restaurant. With her blouse open and no bra, sat on a small bin with a man between her legs, Piotr recorded the action on his phone, including the taking of the fees, which he pocketed.

Returning to the hotel Christine then had to fuck the night manager over his office desk, before Piotr took her to bed and had her arse, twice. Christine felt guilty about enjoying it all.

Next morning, Chris was dressed as a casual housewife, Plain blue knee length skirt, grey blouse and short blue anorak. Piotr told her his friends liked a bit of role play, and she was to go with it, even if she didn't understand the language, she would get the idea. She was pretty sure she had it already.

Walking through a park with Gregor, one of the men from the plane, a stranger walked up and began talking to Gregor, and seemed to be recording on his phone. There were looks and gestures toward Chris, grunts and smiles, and a show of much money. Gregor whispered in Chris's ear in English.

"He is offering money to take you into the trees and fuck you, look reluctant but be persuaded by the money, He will record it on a phone, as will I, stay reluctant." This was of course planned.

Christine looked surprised at Gregor and shook her head. He spoke normally in his own tongue and the stranger, Mikhail, waved money around. Christine went dead pan, and more money was waved. A slight hesitation and with a few more notes added, Christine nodded with a straight face.

In among the trees Christine was told to show her breasts by the man miming showing his. Slowly, she obliged. Gregor spoke quietly in English tell her to get topless. With a certain amount of real nerves, and a little excitement, Christine slowly removed her anorak, pulled the blouse from her skirt and slowly undid it,

Keeping her breasts covered she unclipped the bra and lowered the straps, then with a sigh, let the bra fall. Both men went to grasp a breast only to be rebuffed. Mikhail gave Gregor some of the money and Gregor then nodded to Chris, who then allowed herself to be groped.

Next to go was her underwear. Skirt still on, it was raised to her waist and Mikhail, with a short pan round of the camera phone looking for passers by, then licked two fingers which he then inserted slowly into Christine's wet pussy, making her gasp. All three looked around, checking for viewers.

After a little finger work, with Gregor fondling a breast, Christine was arranged on the ground on her hands and knees, and Mikhail rested his cock head on her labia. Christine gasped again. With a little Bulgarian between the two men, Christine was filled with new cock all the way in.

During the rather rapid sex, there was a sort of commentary which meant nothing to Christine. Mikhail was describing his latest fuck as a good housewife, one who knew her worth and obeyed her man. Also as a good fuck. Christine just tried to enjoy the sex.

"Be unhappy about the next few words, then say, He, he he b meh" just like that.

Mikhail spoke to Gregor who nodded back, and then Christine spoke her line, "No, no not in me!"

Mikhail informed the recording that he had paid to do so, and quickly worked up to ramming speed. With several hard strokes Christine was filled with semen, and as her benefactor growled his joy, Gregor whispered to her to say He, (NO) a few times, and do her best to clean up with her underwear.

The filming stopped as Christine tried to clean up.

Christine was a little concerned about the role playing stuff, but she did nearly cum and hoped she would get the chance soon.

Late morning and Christine was in a clothing shop where she was being shown some blouses by a spotty young man with a pathetic beard. Gregor had placed his phone on the bench in the changing booth, so he could record the salesman sliding in to catch Christine without a top.

After a shocked look, and as per instructions, Christine the let the lad caress her breasts before removing the bra altogether, groping the contents a while, and then push her down so she could blow him. It took a little work and then with her head held firmly, took a huge amount of cum into her mouth, and swallowed all but a small trickle that escaped to drip onto her chest.

Lunch was simple, and then off to a small bar. The sign said closed but when Gregor gave a certain knock, they were let in. The man inside, Genadi, was tall and thin, wearing jeans and a Guns 'n' Roses t-shirt. He led them to a back room, where another man, again tall but chunkier, in similar clothes, led them to yet another room, containing several boxes and a table.

The second guy, Boyan, asked about her sizes in fair, accented English, and rummaged in the boxes. After just a couple of minutes the table was laden with lingerie. Basque, suspenders, half cup bras and assorted panties etc. Gregor told Christine to try them on, thus giving the men a free show.

As has been said, Chris was no cat walk or page three model, yet, pushing forty, with two kids, still had a very strong sexual attraction, as a "Real" woman. Sexy yet ordinary, a sort of woman next door. The wedding ring was just a bit extra.

Chris kind of enjoyed showing off her attractions. A corset was swapped for another, it was just too small, everything else was good. Having stripped off again to put her previous clothes back on, Genadi told her to hang on. Gregor had another phone out, and Christine then noticed a wall mounted security camera, then another, and knew what was going on.

Pushed against the table, as Boyan placed the clothes in a bag, Christine was fingered by Genadi until he thought she was ready, and then sat on the edge of the table, legs raised, and Genadi slid a long but thin cock into her as he held her legs, and began regular strokes.

A number of photographs were taken by the two locals, when the other was having the English housewife on the table. Due to earlier frustrations, Chris soon found an orgasm building. All three men talked, mostly in English.

"Look at the English whore, she is loving it, her nipples are hard and her cunt wet. Her husband must make lots of profit from her. What did you say her name was?" Asked Genadi.

"Christine Cuthbert, of Burnt oak, England. Married slut and whore!" Gregor told him.

"She is a good fuck, hebepeh zhena, unfaithful woman to husband, loyal to her pimp. A good whore."

Christine was shocked to hear her name and home town. What was going on now?

"Why say that out load, what's going on?" She asked.

"We are having sex on you," replied Boyan, "now shut up and take cock." And walked round to place his cock in her mouth.

Genadi played with her clit as he rode Christine, a minute later she had about three seconds warning before a huge orgasm made her cry out, speak to the son of the lord, and have a stream of cum shot up her belly to her tits as Genadi came over her.

Quickly Gregor took over and ploughed the slut as had his predecessor, Only he shot his load inside her with a grunt, moments before she came again herself. Before she had come back down the third hot rod was up her, and banging away for dear life.

"She can really take a good fucking this woman, she will make good money for Piotr." Someone said, Christine not understanding the language.

That evening, after another light meal, Piotr took Christine to a better class of hotel. She was dressed in a simple low and high cut black dress, no underwear, heels.

At the hotel Piotr left Christine at the door, telling her that "Liam" would meet her, and she is spending the night there with him. There was no need for the fine detail.

Liam was a gentleman, smart grey suit, about six foot two, well built and not bad looking. He had a wedding ring on. He was polite and made Christine feel like she was on a date, or at least out with a friend.

Dinner was nice, they talked about how England was compared to Bulgaria, Europe in general, a little business and the weather. Then Liam said, "About time I gave you a good shagging Chris, come on, to my room."

On the way Liam touched Christine as any polite date would. Hand in the small of her back, arms linked, a brief stroke of a butt cheek. Once inside the room it was all kissing and hugging just like they really were lovers. Liam removed his clothing a bit at a time until just socks and boxers were left, and then slipped the straps off Christine's shoulders and looked as her body was revealed.

"Very nice," He commented. "You are very much worth a fuck or two you whore house wife."

These little slips into vulgarity kept Chris on her toes, they came as surprises due to the otherwise gentlemanly conduct.

Boxers removed and it was, "Time to eat cock Chris!" And she was gently pushed to her knees in order to comply. At least it was a clean and nicely sized cock, not too much hair and little if any body fat.

A few minutes of sucking and licking and Chris was raised to lay on the bed while Liam got his head between her legs. His tongue work was terrific and soon had her squirming in orgasm. He kept going, and still had not removed his socks.

Two more cums later and Christine was dreamily on hands and knees as Liam slid his member into a warm wet hole that was most welcoming. Christine sighed in happiness. In no time she was rocking back and forth doing all the work and in a mid intensity orgasm that just carried on and on.

However long later, she had no idea of time, Liam picked up the pace and power, grabbing her breasts and taking over the whole thing. Christine's orgasm went full on within seconds and she moaned loudly working up to a scream at the highest point. At this point she would normally like to flop down and rest, catch her breath and relax everything.

Liam held tight to her waist and kept her jammed hard on his rod, continuing to pound away for his own enjoyment and loving the sounds of distress from his whore.

Christine was in climax calamity as the intensity was too much. She barely had the breath to scream, the feeling was delightfully painful as she kept orgasming beyond endurance. She passed out, not feeling as Liam fucked her as hard as he could until leaking his seed deep inside. He kept the unconscious house wife in place until he was ready, then let her body drop, lay down beside her, and drifted off with a shit eating grin on his face.

Twice more that night Christine was treated to great sex. On her back she nearly passed out again and by eight in the morning was shattered. She had time for a shower and then a quick breakfast, then Gregor collected her from the front of the hotel.

Back at her Piotr's room, Christine was to change into a light summer frock that buttoned all the way down the front, wear a half cup bra with light cotton briefs and low heals. By ten thirty she was in a back alley somewhere servicing five rough looking men, who each took her laying a a dirty mattress, on her back, while two other men filmed it all. She took four loads in her quim and swallowed the other.

All speech was in Bulgarian.

A shower and a change of clothes was followed by a light lunch. Unbeknown to Christine, Bob had received a text from her phone giving him a web site address to check out.

He was sporting a raging hard on when he heard Christine's name and home town mentioned. Hard on forgotten, he realised this was a web site. Not a members only site, just a general clip site, with an address at the bottom of the screen for the members site, on the Bulgarian web!

Anyone could see his wife being a complete and total whore. He shot a huge wad of cum into the air even as he realised he and his wife were now well and truly, well, fucked.

Christine was in a block of flats. Blindfolded, she was led to a door and told to knock, leave the blindfold on, and do as instructed. She was incredibly scared and excited, and very wet below.

"Ah, Mrs Christine Cuthbert, do come on in." Said a very slightly accented voice, in English. "Remove your coat and pass me it."

Doing this revealed a low cut red dress, that would normally need double sided sticky tape to wear safely. This was not provided. Led to Christ knew where, Chris was told to kneel and open her mouth. It was filled with cock while a hand on the back of her head took charge.

What Christine could not see from behind a well fitted mask, was a fat hairy man, about five foot ten, in t-shirt and track suit bottoms, socks no shoes. Unshaven, scruffy long hair, and to be revealed later, a long, thick, cock.

The face fucking took several minutes, three cameras recording everything. While this went on the man spoke.

"At this moment we are live streaming to the web. Also to your husband who has been contacted. Tell him and the viewers, are you enjoying your time here?"

Christine saw where this was going, she guessed what type of answers were expected of her, and she remembered who currently had her passport.

"Yes" And took the cock in her mouth again.

"Are you a married women Christine Cuthbert? With two boys at college?"

"Yes"

"And are you happy being a whore, fucking whoever, wherever and whenever told?"

"Yes!"

"CUM" the voice instructed. "Cum now!"

Christine was unable to resist. She came hard, her panties soaked, she moaned loudly around her mouthful as she juddered in orgasm. The mention of live streaming passed her by, not a total surprise in the circumstances.

Bob had his hardest hard on ever.

"Remove the dress and everything else."

Still kneeling, Christine complied, almost in a trance.

Bob just knew that this, and the rest of his wife's whoring, would be seen by people he would not like to see it. He, like his wife, did not yet know, that the area manager of the jewellers his wife worked for, had also been sent a text from Christine's phone, giving him the address of the same site that Bob had, and, free membership of the Bulgarian based site with all the filming taken of her from the beginning.

"Sit here" Christine was told as she was steered, to sit on the man's lap, facing him as he sat on a sofa. Without instruction, Christine guided the large meat rod into her soaked hole, and began to ride, taking deep breaths on the rearward lunge as the rod delved deeper than anything before had done. Two minutes seventeen seconds later, she came again, hard, shouting, "God, I LOVE being a whore! Fuck me you bastards, fuck me."

The jeweller's area manager came just as Christine did, nearly fouling his laptop.

Five other men who's number was in Christine's phone would also receive the address given to Bob.

Christine had cleaned up, and replaced the red dress. She was led out of the flat and to another door. Her guide knocked and left her there, blindfold still in place.

The door opened.

The occupier, a skeletal man with sunken eyes and black hair, scruffy and neck length, led his prize inside. Christine felt his hand on her butt as they walked.

Dress lifted off, she was told, "Kneel and open your mouth." Naturally a cock was forthcoming. A hand to her head and it began again. What the English housewife did not know was that she was by a full length window, no curtains, side on to two other blocks of flats.

Again, the action was recorded and sent live to Bob and Chris's area manager.

"Christine Cuthbert fucks again. Do you like whoring for someone you don't know then, or are you being forced?" Surprisingly, the thin voice had a Geordie dialect, not too thick to understand, but there nonetheless.

As the cock briefly withdrew, Christine replied, "I love being a whore, I love my husband and I love my job."

Truer than she knew.

A table was lifted over and her user had Christine sit on it. He lay her back and pulled her so her butt was just off the edge, and slid his fat knobbly cock into a very wet pussy. Her legs looked fine as her calves rested on his shoulders, and her breasts were so inviting as they bounced back and forth. Christine was unable to see the flashes from from the other blocks.

The cock pounding her pussy finally exploded cum into it, and Christine thought that was it, she had come once.

It was a bit of a surprise when having stood up, Chris was turned round and bent over the table, and received a cock into her mouth and cum dripping pussy.

In heavily accented English, a deep voice said, "She sucks well this British whore, I think I will do it in her throat when I come. Her site will make much money."

Christine was fucked for over thirty five minutes more as the cameras rolled and clicked. She came seven times and expressed her love of whoring again too.

Bob was beside himself. How to tell the boys? What to tell friends and relatives? When would he see his wife in person? He never saw Mohamed and friends again.

Piotr was a happy man. A new whore to move around his hotels in Bulgaria, Scotland and Holland, with her own website where members could arrange to fuck the hostess. She would of course receive a good salary, be treated well so long as she behaved and, most importantly, make lots of money.

Gregor would be her manager, Piotr her boss, and Christine would be the hostess of, 'Christine Cuthbert, housewife whore.' Dot com of course.