All Comments on 'Christmas Break Mistake'

by CityWolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong category?

Did you really mean to have this story posted in the BDSM section? It seems like nonconsent is the underlying theme and motivation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A very fine story

It should have been in Non-Con though. Well done anyway and please have five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Consensual versus nonconsenual. Use a dictionary. At your age, you should know the difference. Reads like a twelve-year-old wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not what I was expecting...

Story started wonderfully, but each step after made me like it less. I only kept reading in hopes that she would murder the group dexter-style. Also, the fear of blackmail is an enticing thought, but ending with it distributed to everyone doesn't a satisfying ending make. Also, RAPE IS NOT BDSM!

trannyslut0907trannyslut0907over 9 years ago
I loved it...

Great humiliation! And terrific ideas of helplessness...if that is a word. Keep writing, I loved it, made me totally horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That's a great story

I like to read more of this story and maybe the girls from school come back and force her in to more things plus more about what other things they had her do already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ends too quickly

right when you get to the funnest part, the story ends.... but I appreciate the effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous