All Comments on 'Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyover 3 years ago

Another great story. Loved how you got your sisters involved finally. This story struck very close to home as both my daughters are cheerleaders. Thanks Jas, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story,

and artwork. wish you would do more with real people

happyandfriendly54happyandfriendly54over 3 years ago

Wonderful. I imagine myself joining as I transition.

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Beautifully Erotic

This like all of your stories is filled with beautifully thought out sexual adventures. The incest added more eroticism and passion to the story. This is a story that you must read to the conclusion. The five epilogue additions are brilliant and add a sensual conclusion.

I loved every sensual situation you wrote.

Bud

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All Good Dirty Fun

I've read and re-read this story several times, and each time I get to the end I'm dripping wet. It is so erotic. Good luck in the competition. This deserves to win. I hope my 5 stars help.

SummoreSummoreover 3 years ago
Just in time for Christmas

Loved this story beautifully illustrated and just in time for Christmas! Congrats and all the best for the competition!

Nigel aka Summore

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago
Fun!

Thanks that was just a fun tour de force through your lovely stories!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 3 years ago
Absolutely the best!

I loved it from the start to finish! The writing and story is amazing as well as all the illustrations. You have an amazing talent and I’m so thankful you share it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you win.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Good story

As long as you ignore the cheating element. Maybe delete the husband in future stories or mention that they have an open relationship and he has a women he meets up with when he's out of town?

Good fantasy though and thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :-)

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Super hot!

The combination of sexy story and steamy illustrations left me feeling merry and bright. Thank you for another fantastic story, Jasmine... and I wish you a wonderful holiday season.

Dunn81Dunn81over 3 years ago
Awesome,

Prefer Black Femdom, loved the femdom there. Good job. Nice idea of a story too and i really love the graphics !

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago
Another great story

Love that your students know about your (secret) writing. It allows for the element of them treating you for who you really are...pleasing everyone !

This is one of your best so far Jasmine!!

Kept me hot and horny throughout...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CREATIVE AND VERY DIRTY

Hi Jazzz,

I have been enjoying my fellow Canadian's excellent, explicit stories (thank you, Gorgeous) for many years now, and this is a superb example. Your style and authorship (composition) have cum a long way in this last while. Your use of the language is much more specific, sexier, more erotic, and much dirtier... yum.

I believe the Illustrations have improved, too.

Breasts are ample, asses are nice and specific, cunts are well defined.

Keep it up... please keep exploring and improving!

Love you,

Jack Auff x o

Sissboi1Sissboi1over 3 years ago
So Good

This takes me back - to my intro to Literotica - Bedding the Babysitter -was teh first story I read and nothing got me more excited than your lesbian stories. And even though I am in chastity now and a cuck, i still leak like mad when reading your lesbian stories - they remind me of a time when my wife allowed me to use my cock (now a clit) and before we were both BBC sluts. Thank you for your writings.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
All you could ever wish for Christmas

What I like most about this story is that Jasmine has freed herself from a long-held notion: A dominant does not give oral sex to a submissive.

In fact, pussy licking is is a pleasure and a joy for everyone. It is highly recommended for gay, straight, bi, female, male, trans people of all persuasions to be practiced at Christmas time and all year round. May everybody lick happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow.

Jasmine,

You are the very best in this business. I have read the same stories for years. They never lose their appeal. Seeing the same themes put into different forms are exhilarating. Please tell Bree I said hello and hope to hear from her soon. Thank you, Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Jasmine , once again you have surpassed yourself with good writing and excellent artwork - keep it up

Charles ( Barbara )

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Story

Tight concise writing with plenty of excellent descriptive sections plus surprise after surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Political research

A beautifully written and even more beautifully illustrated story. BUT: there is no such political position as Provincial Congressman in Canada. In Ontario the position is MPP (Member of the Provincial Parliament, while in BC it is called MLA (Member of the Legislative Assembly). It wouldn’t have taken much research to find that out, otherwise kudos! One of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So very HOT

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Great Pix

The shaded illustrations are probably supposed to be mood-enhancing, but the resolution is greatly compromised … and the heavily shaded ones are useless! Might as well just put in a dark-brown rectangle and title it ‘blackout due to midnight storm, but the sex did not falter.’

5*. despite shading grinch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!!!! I came while reading this!! I loved it. Thanks for sharing this story!!!

tinydick_cucktinydick_cuckover 2 years ago

Fabulous, pulled on my tiny dick the whole way through. Would love to hear more about the in school activity, the society nights and of course time with your elder sisters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We finally get to see the real SILKSTOCKINGLOVZER in the flesh. Having looked at all of your illustrated stories ,several times, even when you have an artist do them, they always use you as a model of you. I think that this 75 year old is in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG such fun such wild sex, loved it all wanting more

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

185. I gave it a 5, but I wish you’d leave out the epilogues as all the do is whet my appetite for additional stories using those themes…AND THEN , they never come. Most of the illustrations were stimulating, but many were just too dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

im a guy and I would love to be tied up and mouth gagged to watch the your action. Cock locked in a chastity device so I couldn't get hard!

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this gave it 5 stars also, what i loved most is that it was Incestual Lust written down and found out, what made it very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50908 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...