All Comments on 'Christmas Morning with the Kids'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
diapoinment

What has this story got to do with erotic .It is a lovely story and I enjoyd it I guess but,it belongs somewhere else not here.

TigerjawTigerjawover 17 years ago
Hmm?

Is it just me or is this not written under the non erotic category? Are there supposed to be sex there? Are the name of the category missplaced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We always tried to beat the kids up

I am hoping this meant that you were getting up earlier than the kids and not engaged in physical violence. I will admitt that I did not figure out what the last gift was, but I do know what non-erotic is and your tow critics need to find a dictionary or read other stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok...

This is a erotic site....

Not G rated

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969over 2 years ago

Wow that was such a Great and Heartfelt Story I Literally Had Tears in my Eyes as I was Reading the Whole way through it, and had it been longer those Tears would have started Flowing out. And Not Only that but also the whole time reading it I started imagining what if I had Two Daughters in my case and how they would be around that Time of h=year, I'm kind of ashamed to admit this but every Year in and around the month of December I always start to have that fantasy of my Two Non existent two Daughters. And Not Only that I also wished it was Christmas already as this is Late January as of this Comment. But anyways Regardless a Great Heartwarming Story as I have said. I'd say a Chef Kissing Worthy.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Happy truths if you have raise young one. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous