Christmas Night Out

Story Info
To Chris, This is how our night should have ended!
1k words
4.18
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Story

The first Christmas night out was with the girlfriends. Once we get past the boring family chit chat, it's usually a good drunken night out. We always end up discussing our sex lives and how often our husbands make us cum.

This conversation led to a discussion about fantasies, I have a male friend who I flirt with often, mainly through text messages, as we never actually see each other. We barely know each other. We just enjoy our sexual chats. He likes the idea of being watched or watching, so I dropped this into the conversation and, surprisingly, the girls were all in favour of this fantasy. It's not something I'm completely sold on yet.

It was a busy night. We had a little corner of the pub to ourselves. As the night went on, we were all getting more drunk. I turned around and saw my male sexting friend, Chris. He looked slightly like my husband, 6ft, dark hair, nice smile, very cute. Chris is never boyfriend material. He has a long term partner, but I know he has multiple side pieces, which makes him perfect for an erotic affair. Just raw, filthy sex. The night had just begun to heat up. However, I must exercise caution because his girlfriend is present, and my friends would never approve of cheating.

Throughout the night, we exchange flirty looks and find reasons to walk past each other. I watch for him heading to the toilet and decide to make the first move. This pub has a narrow corridor leading to the toilets and a single disabled toilet. As I walk down the corridor, he comes out of the men's. We both smile at each other. I nod towards the disabled toilets and start walking towards the door. He follows and we sneak in before anyone sees us.

Suddenly, this becomes a little too real. I am married. His girlfriend is less than a few metres away. I was about to back out of this when he put his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me close to him. He leans over and kisses my neck. The kiss was gentle, but the grip on my neck was firm. I could feel my lace red pants getting wet. His other hand made its way down my back, pushing my hips into his groin. I could feel his erection. He was throbbing. He walked closer towards me, forcing me against the door. We could hear people heading back and forth from the toilets. My head was screaming at me to stop. It was dangerous. Most people in the pub that night knew my husband.

He slid the straps off my shoulders, exposing my breast, kissing down my neck to my collar bone, then down to my nipples, which were large and hard, and his breath felt so good against them that my pussy was soaked.I pushed his hand down towards my thigh, and he complied by pushing my panties to the side and teasingly rubbing my clit.I moved my hips in the hope that he would put a finger inside me. He didn't. He enjoyed seeing me squirm. He stood up straight and kissed me. It was rough. He slid his tongue into my mouth at the same time he pushed two fingers into my pussy. I let out a loud groan. Anyone outside the toilet door would have heard. We stayed still for a moment, listening to see if anyone heard us. His fingers were still firmly inside of me.

It felt really good and he could tell, I was getting wetter. I undid his trousers and pushed them down, letting his rock hard dick out, I started to rub it as he fucks me with his fingers, my other hand undoes his shirt kissing him from the neck down, I removed his fingers from me and go down on my knees, taking his penis and licking all the pre-cum from the head, I then slowly worked my way down the shaft before taking it all in my mouth, pushing it deep to the back of my throat until I gag.

I no longer care if people can hear I needed him to fuck me, my pussy was throbbing so hard it is sore, as I filled my mouth with his juices he pulled my hair back and forth guiding my mouth up and down, just as he started to groan we hear the girlfriend and her best friend outside the door, I go to stop but he didn't want me to, he pushed my head hard into him and quietly moans, my eyes were watering and I was gagging unable to pull my head off his dick, I felt his warm cum fill the back of my throat, I swallowed as much as I could with a little running down my chin and on my chest.

There's a chap at the door, "Is there someone in there?" the girls outside ask, they know people are I here, they giggle and walk away. I lick him clean before I stand up and clean my face.

My turn, he lifted my dress and gets on his knees, pulling my panties down he started licking my clit, softly, working his way to my hole, then plunged his tongue into my hole, it felt so good I had to bite my lip to stop me screaming. My knees went weak and I struggled to stay standing. I held his head as he fucked me with his tongue. He pushed my lips apart with his fingers so he could taste all of my pussy. I moved my legs wider apart, pushing down on his face. I started cumming. I covered my mouth with my hand so no one heard me scream with pleasure.

He stood up and kissed me, I tasted nice. We cleaned ourselves up and went back to our nights out. No one was the wiser.

I'm disappointed he never got to fuck me, but maybe next time...