Christmas Surprise

Story Info
Jesse gets the best Christmas gift ever.
1.6k words
4.27
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's mid-morning, Christmas Eve. You asked me to stop by and I needed to anyway, just to drop off a small gift for you. It's nothing major, a small token or two, and this note, just to show my appreciation. You've been a good friend. You knew what I've been dealing with -- and it will be a lonely Christmas.

You invite me in and there's soft, sensual music playing. You're looking so beautiful this morning. You're wearing a short jean skirt that has white lacey cloth a few inches long around the bottom. Not tight or form fitting, but fluffed out, loose, ending about three quarters up your thighs. I can't help but notice your smooth, silky thighs and I long to caress them. Your legs looking so hot with mid-length velvet boots on. You have a maroon lace top on that is form fitting. It shows off your beautifully formed breasts and I can see your nipples pushing through the soft fabric. You grab my hand and pull me to the living room and greet me with a wonderful hug, and a kiss on my cheek. You don't let go, but instead we start dancing, slowly, naturally as if no que or direction is needed. You look me in the eyes and pause a second, then tell me that you have a surprise. With your arms still around my shoulders, you kiss my lips, full on, and part them with your tongue. Soft lips on mine, tongue in my mouth, mine in yours, and I'm suddenly hard, pulling you close to me.

I feel your thigh pushing in between my legs, feeling the hardness in my groin. You pull away from our kiss and whisper in my ear, "Surprise". You cup your mouth over my ear and blow softly as your tongue caresses its edges and you work your way down my neck. You unbutton my shirt and then bite down on my neck like a vampire sucking the blood up to the skin as if doing so nourishes your hunger and I begin to feel, not dizzy, but high and drunk a little. I hold you close and move one hand down to your tight ass and pull your body into mine.

You pull away slightly to move your mouth down my chest to my left nipple and suck down hard on it. I feel your tongue pushing against my nipple as you suck it into your mouth, and I waver, losing myself, my head clouded with lust and desire for you. Any self-will I had when I arrived is now gone as I'm seduced by your mouth on my breast, biting down on my nipple and alternately sucking and brushing your tongue across it. You have one hand around my back and the other on my right breast, twisting that nipple while sucking the left. And it feels incredible. It had been so long since anyone did that to me. I reach down with both hands now and move them up under your skirt and feel your ass over the soft lacy panties you're wearing.

You lead me to the couch and we sit close to each other and continue making out like teenagers. I kiss and suck your neck with you on my right, I move my left hand down to your breasts, feeling these supple curves and squeezing the nipples over the soft, sexy material that partially covers them. You have unbuttoned my shirt all the way down to my jeans and with my nipples exposed now, you suck down hard on each of them, driving me wild. I move my hand up under your soft lacy top while kissing downward to the soft flesh and cleavage of your breasts, and take my turn at sucking nipples over the cloth. My hand reaches your breasts under the top and I cup each one in my hand, kneading the soft flesh and your nipples. You pull away just enough for space to pull your top off, fully exposing your breasts to me. I take my shirt off and hold you close, moving your nipples to mine and rubbing them against themselves. I move my left hand down to your thighs, finally touching the silky smooth skin. I move my hand up your left thigh as you open up to my touch and I reach your cunt. You moan at my touch and I feel the wetness of your pussy soaking through. I move my fingers under the side of your panties, touching the flesh below and push in softly to the lips hidden beneath the lace. The flesh is bare and wet, lubricated by your juices and I push my fingers further inside while rubbing my thumb against the hood of your clit.

By now you have been grabbing my hardness between my legs and squeezing it. You move up to the buttons and pop each one open, and reach inside over my briefs and grab my cock in your hand. You caress me for a moment then reach in under my briefs and full on cover my cock with your hand, pulling it free from its bonds and stroke it up and down with the loose flesh around it. My pre-cum pumped out by your stroking, dripping down the sides of my cock's helmet onto your fingers. I pull your hand up to my mouth and suck the pre-cum off of them. It's sweet on my tongue. Then you kiss me, tonguing my mouth, stealing the sweetness for yourself while stroking my cock for more. I pull away and move down to the floor and pull your panties off and around your boots, leaving those on as I begin to kiss those toned, sexy legs. I work my way up to your inner thighs, sucking and licking as I pull you close to the edge of the couch. You open your crotch wide for me, showing me your pussy for the first time. It's so beautiful and soft looking. It's inviting me, luring me in to kiss your lower lips and I bury my face into your soft star, French kissing your pussy, pushing my tongue in as far as it can go. You moan and rock your hips slightly against my mouth as I suck up your sweet tasting juice and suck on your clit. You shudder suddenly and cry out as you come, saying, "that's it, Jesse, oh my god! Oh Jesse!" And you press my face hard against your pussy while your body pulsates in orgasm. I'm so pleased with myself, so happy inside that I could bring you to this pleasure. What an incredible feeling! You pull me up to you and kiss me hard, tasting your pussy on my tongue and lips.

"But no", you say, "this Christmas gift is for you", and you pull me down to the floor and take my pants and underwear off and go down on me. Pre-cum is oozing out of my cock and you lap it up and push the tip of your tongue into the opening of my cock. Then place your lips and tongue slowly over the head, lingering there with your tongue underneath, driving me insane. You suddenly pull out, making me feel crazy with lust for your mouth. You take my balls into your mouth and suck each one tenderly and then move your tongue under them to my perineum, tickling me with the tip of your wet tongue up and down, driving me wild! I give in completely to your will. I can barely stand the caress down there until you move back up to my cock, and suck it all the way into your mouth, deep-throating me and holding it there -- I'm in ecstasy! Then you move up and down my hard shaft, sucking and fucking me with your mouth and tongue and lips until I explode with cum. You take all of my cum in and swallow it, and with a big grin on your face, exclaim, "Merry Christmas".

But you're not done. You move up over my hips, brushing your wet pussy against my still hard cock, rubbing, massaging my cock with your pussy lips up and down. "I can make you stay hard, baby" you said, as you stroke my cock with your pussy lips and kiss my mouth, tonguing me so that I taste the remnants of my cum in your mouth. Then you slide my cock into your pussy... Oh god it feels so good. You squeeze my hardness with your sheath and begin riding me up and down, faster and faster, then slowing rhythmically, purposely, as your desire builds again. You dip your breasts down to my mouth and I suck them hard, my hands squeezing them. And you ride harder now, building up to the edge and erupt over me as you cum hard, crying out in loud moans and short screams, feeling my cock all the way inside your pussy as you envelope me, shaking with orgasm. And surprisingly I cum again, pumping fluid into your star. You keep going and cum again, shivering against my hips, pinching and twisting my nipples hard until you're done.

I pull your hips up to my face, my cum dripping from you and pull your pussy to my mouth and suck my cum, our cocktail of sweet juices, swallowing all that comes out, licking you clean and kissing your inner thighs. You lay down on top of me. You're not heavy, you're perfect. I feel your body proned out on mine, breasts on mine, thighs on mine, cunt on my softening cock. And I whisper softly, "Merry Christmas"...