Christmas Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home I thought about them, us and what it might be like. This was similar to a hook-up in that it was clear we were going to have sex and there would be no need for seduction per se but on the other hand, I felt like we had bonded a lot during the evening. I liked them both, they both cranked my engine and I could see myself enjoying sex with either one or even with both at the same time. Once I was in my bed, I pulled out my best vibrator and fantasized about Christmas Eve with them both.

-----

I was busy the next ten days leading up to the holidays and did not have the luxury of enough time to worry about how things would play out. All I knew is I was committed for the twenty-fourth and I hoped everything would turn out OK. On Christmas Eve morning I woke suddenly with a bit of worry. 'Today's the day,' kept running through my head along with concerns about how it would go. As my mind kept racing, I realized I was also worried about my attraction to them. I liked them both and in different circumstances, I could see myself going after Dan or Steff. I knew this was a one-off and I'd probably never interact with them again so I decided I'd do my best to give them a great experience. And as it would eventually be nothing more than a fond memory, I resolved to enjoy myself as much as possible.

I lazed around most of the day calling a few family members and treating myself to a decadent lunch of Christmas cookies and dark, rich coffee. After a quick powernap, I got ready. I showered, shaved and tidied up downstairs leaving just a tiny sliver of a landing strip. I applied some lotion on my feet and hands, dabbed some perfume on special places, set my hair up in a soft twist and went to the closet for clothing inspiration. I wanted to look and feel extra sexy so I rummaged around until I found the perfect outfit. Over the world's tiniest thong, I pulled on a dark green dress held up only by two tiny straps. The tissue-thin cloth draped deliciously over my body stopping several inches above my knees. The neckline was almost scandalous as it dropped well below my modest breasts. I don't have a lot to operate with so I relied on what an old girlfriend of mine told me: It doesn't matter how small your boobs are, if you show 'em off, they'll be appreciated. A pair of comfortable strappy high-heels finished the outfit.

Along with some condoms, my toothbrush and a chilled bottle of champagne, I threw a simple blouse, some sandals and a pair of slacks in my bag. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Please understand, I'm no raving beauty but I think I pass muster most of the time. On that night I was way above passing grade. Some might think I was hot. In my heels I was nearly five foot eight, my curves were enough on my thin frame to advertise my gender in a pleasing way, my boobs were perfectly acceptable and my hairdo drew attention to my neck, a neck I'd been told by more than one person was super sexy. If I could fault anything it would be my skin. It was pale with a few freckles across my face and not rich and sexy like Steff's, but you can't have everything now, can you?

After one more glance in the mirror I murmured to myself 'It's showtime,' put on an elf hat and logged on for my ride. My driver was foreign born and his accent was quite thick but I was able to make out the words, 'very pretty lady today.' I thanked him and settled in for the drive to Dan and Steff's. With each passing mile I found myself getting more and more nervous. Whole scenarios of what we could do, what we would do flitted through my mind. I had to remind myself I wasn't a prostitute and I wasn't being paid to perform certain acts. I was a woman who was going to have sex with two very sexy people and I would need to, well, we would need to play everything by ear.

I nervously walked up their sidewalk and rang the bell. Dan, wearing the world's ugliest Christmas sweater ever, opened the door and I knew instantly I was a hit. A look of surprise, lust and desire crossed his face for a few seconds before he asked me to come in. I waved to my driver and went into their living room. A small Christmas tree with a handful of packages stood in one corner and a few holiday decorations were on the mantle.

While Dan took my coat, I could almost feel his eyes glued to my back. Then Steff came into the room. She was gorgeous. Her more generous curves and bigger boobs were clad in a deep red, off-the-shoulder dress that featured gold highlights and barely covered her butt. I could have eaten her alive right then. She came up, hugged me and whispered into my ear how glad they were to see me. I turned to Dan telling him he deserved a hug, one that quickly confirmed he was already for action as I could feel him through his chinos. I asked about her dress and she confirmed it was in part a tribute to her Indian heritage. As I teased Dan about his sweater which featured a weird-looking Rudolph, he jokingly defended himself while pinching his collar, setting off a flashing bulb in Rudolph's nose.

"Oh, God, it only gets worse," I teased.

"Hey, you two are more than sexy enough to offset my poor taste in attire. Shall we eat?"

They had prepared a light meal of finger foods which we were able to eat while we sat in comfort in their living room. My champagne was a hit and before long I felt slightly tipsy and the other two were certainly acting that way. Steff's laughter raised in pitch and Dan was cracking jokes left and right. We talked about everything under the sun, everything but what was going to happen that night. Once I was full, my mind turned to the next thing on the menu. As I wondered how to get the whole thing started and how to make it appear spontaneous, I noticed Steff staring at Dan with a cute little smile. She looked so sexy and to me it was clear she was ready.

"You guys got any music?"

"Yeah. What kind?"

"Something to dance to, maybe."

"Sure."

Once Dan had pulled up a playlist and the first tune started to play, I looked at Steff and held out my hand. "Dance?"

She smiled back at me and came into my arms. The tune was soft and sensuous, perfect for the situation. We held each other closely and when we rotated around, I could see Dan watching us with ill-disguised lust in his eyes and a smile on his face. 'Score one for getting things started,' I thought.

The tune was over far too quickly and I broke apart to ask Dan for a dance. He jumped up and took me in his arms. My dancing with Steff had been sweet and soft but with Dan, I sensed more testosterone and his wanting to take me, to own me. He guided me around the room, his cock announcing his desire for me. Once that tune was done, I motioned Steff to get up and pushed her into his arms. They looked lovely together. His stylish mop of blond hair and her sexy, long locks down her back created a beautiful contrast. I could see in their eyes their love for each other. It was so obvious that I had the fleeting thought I should leave. Maybe I could get them stimulated and they'd finish the job themselves.

The next tune came on and Steff held out her hand for me and all three of us stood there holding each other and slowly swaying. I looked from her to him and back and it was clear to me I was very much to be a part of their evening. I slowly craned my neck towards her and dropped my lips to hers. After appearing startled for a second, she relaxed and responded to my kiss. I had kissed many prior to that night and few if any could match her kiss for its sensuousness. Her lips softened and opened allowing the tip of her tongue to reach out to tease mine as I heard her distinctive, soft moan along with a sharp intake of his breath. As we explored each other slowly I could feel his arm on my low back gently pushing me towards her and I could only assume he was doing the same to her. My rational brain kept analyzing the situation and telling me what I should do next while my primal brain merely wanted me to simply jump in and enjoy.

My arms around Steff were busy this whole time gently rubbing her upper back and hers were certainly busy with me. At one point my fingers drifted across the hidden zipper giving me the idea to tease her dress off. I gently grabbed it and slowly slid it down to just above her ass. Once I released it, her dress simply fell to the floor in a heap. Her smooth back was bare and I could feel her bare breasts pushing towards me. Just above her waist I felt the tiny strip of her thong. I was too close to see her but my hands gently rubbed her glorious, smooth ass to her obvious glee.

"Seems you don't have much on," I whispered.

"Mmm-hmm. Not fair, you do."

"No one's stopping you," I responded but before she could work on my clothes, I felt Dan's hands fumble with my zipper, pulling it down all the way. Standing behind me, he took the tiny straps, slid them forward and let my dress fall to the floor. Now the two of us were wearing nothing more than our thongs.

"Amber," she asked with a nervous tremor in her voice, "Could we invite you back to the bedroom?"

My smile said it all. She took one hand while Dan took the other and I was led down the short hallway to their bedroom. The big bed was turned down, a few candles flickered on the bedside tables and the music from their sound system played quietly from hidden speakers.

Once by the bedside, I turned to Dan and suggested he needed to shed some of his clothes. Steff took care of his slacks and socks while I pulled off ugly Rudolph. Oooh, did he have a nice torso! A modest amount of chest hair as well as a dart of hair leading down to his waist line advertised his masculinity while his well-toned muscles gave him a particularly sexy look. Dan was a seriously good-looking man; one I would certainly go after if he weren't married. Then she pulled his boxers down. Unlike a lot of women I've known over the years, I don't believe a man's penis is the be-all and end-all of masculinity. But his was truly magnificent. It wasn't huge or particularly long, it was just, well, it was just the perfect combination of size, length and shape to make my heart go pitter-patter. I wanted to drop to my knees and take that glorious tool into my mouth right then and would have, had Steff not at that very instance tugged me to the bed.

"Honey," she giggled, "She's mine first." She lay back, slightly spread her legs and reached her arms to me. I took a few seconds to take it all in. She was stunning. Even in the slightly darkened room I could still see her flawless, dark skin. Her breasts were full with small areolas and tiny peaked nipples, her belly was flat with just a hint of womanly fullness and her hips were shapely and enticing. I reached up and tugged her thong down only to see a completely denuded mound and vulva. Her lips were full, tempting and moist. It had been years since I had seen such an attractive cooch and I knew at that very instance I would be dining downtown before the night was over.

Once I dropped my lips to hers, our tongues began to tease one another and she began teasing my left nipple, stimulating me more and more. When she said she had never been with a woman, I believed her, but this wonderful person certainly knew how to get me going. I returned the favor, stroking and even lightly pinching her left nipple to her obvious delight. After an eternity of kissing, I let my lips slide off hers and down to her neck, teasingly trailing my tongue up and down from her collar bone to her ear. She loved it, I could tell from her soft moans and her pulling my head tightly to her.

As she got more excited, her arms seemed to lose their strength and fall to the bed. I missed her touch for a few seconds until I felt Dan's strong hand start to slide softly up and down my back and butt. It was so comforting, so reassuring and so sexy that I was able to redouble my efforts on Steff. I slid my mouth to her cute little nipples, first one then the other. I kissed, I licked, I sucked and I even nibbled to her obvious delight. Those hands which had fallen to the sheets were now back pulling my head tightly to her breast, demanding more attention, more stimulation. I decided to keep heading downtown, slid free from her grasp and planted dozens of kisses on her wonderful belly as I headed south.

As my tongue began to slide over her bare mons, I noticed Dan had dropped his lips to hers and his fingers were stroking her nipple. I smiled to myself as I realized she was going to be one very stimulated gal before the evening was over. When my tongue slid lower over her clit, I could smell her female excitement wafting up, a smell I have always enjoyed. And her taste did not disappoint. My tongue trailed between her lips picking up her semi-tart essence and depositing it directly on her clit before I went to town. There is no need to detail every stroke, every little trick I used but I will say with confidence she enjoyed herself. As I drove my tongue into her, she would moan. As I drew it slowly across her nub, she gasped with pleasure. And as I slipped two fingers into her and slid them across her G-spot, her verbal response was almost deafening with her swearing semi-articulately, begging for more and more. What she responded to the most was my sucking on her clit every half dozen licks or so. Sometimes I would even use my tongue to tickle her clit as I was sucking, something which really sent her, at least if her verbal response was any clue. Each time I opened my eyes, I realized Dan was still focusing his attention particularly on her breasts. As earlier, she grabbed my head and pulled me to her, arched her back and thrust her pelvis rhythmically towards me.

It had been a long time since I had gone down on a woman and as I worked her closer and closer to her orgasm, I promised myself I wouldn't wait so long until the next time. Her moans were music to my ears, her smell was intoxicating and her taste was better than that of a fine French wine.

When she came, I found myself trying to hold onto her writhing and jerking body with only borderline success. Having her hands holding my head proved to be of great help in keeping my mouth and tongue in contact with her. Eventually her writhing subsided and with it I gently eased off on my tongue action. Her hands relaxed and once she gave a satisfied, post-orgasmic sigh, I gave her puss a quick kiss and rose up to her. Dan pulled back in time for me to give her a gentle hug and drop a warm kiss on her lips. She pulled my head slightly to the side and whispered into my ear, "I can't believe what you just did to me. I won't be able to walk for a week."

"Glad you liked it."

"Liked it? I loved it!"

Dan spoke up. "Is this a case of only a woman knows what a woman wants?"

"No, Honey, your oral sex is great but this was extra wild knowing it was someone new plus you were sucking my nips at the same time. Phew."

We lay there, me on top and Dan stretched out next to us for several minutes until she told us it was Dan's turn. She gently pushed me off her and towards Dan. I could immediately feel his generous cock pinched between us as I began to kiss him. I thought for a second about going down on him but I was seriously turned on and wanted some action for myself. After slipping off my thong, I nudged him over completely onto his back, handed him a condom and straddled him, letting my wet lips slip up and down his cock. As I did this, my pearl was singing happy tunes to me but I knew I would need more positive pressure to get me off. I lifted my pelvis while he rolled the raincoat on, aimed his cock directly at me and slid down. He filled me, he stretched me and made me feel one hundred percent woman. I rose and dropped down again. And again. I looked down at him and could see a concentrated frown on his handsome face.

"Too much?" I asked.

"Uh-huh, a little."

"Let me try this." Instead of thrusting in and out, I chose to keep him deep inside me and let my clit rub on his pubic bone by swiveling my pelvis with little front and back strokes. This rapidly got me moving towards my own orgasm. I again opened my eyes only to see Steff leaning over him and letting her beautiful breasts slowly drag across his face. Initially both of his hands were wrapped around my waist but he freed up the one to hold her to him. Somehow it almost seemed voyeuristic watching them touching each other like this, but I was still the one with his cock in me and I was still the one who was fucking him. Once I closed my eyes, the sensations became overpowering and I lost it. I've never been one to rate sexual experiences or to give out grades but I have to admit that was one of the more powerful O's I'd ever had. It went on and on with total body pleasure from toes to head, crotch to brain. As my orgasm waned, I slumped down and banged into Steff, having forgotten she was still there. She giggled a little, pulled back and let me collapse completely on him. She readjusted herself to lying next to us with her head next to ours and we began to kiss him, swapping back and forth every fifteen seconds or so.

Once I had recovered, I lay next to him, sandwiching him between us. I let my hand rub his chest while Steff rubbed his cock. He broke off the kissing and said to no one in particular, "Wow. What a ride."

"You like it, Honey?"

"Oh, man, did I. Amazing. Thank you, Sweetheart."

"Hey, I enjoyed watching and then your mouth on my nips."

"And I'll make it unanimous," I chuckled.

Not long after, I heard her say, "You horny little bastard. You're getting hard again."

"Umm-hmm."

"Amber, you up for more?"

"Absolutely."

"Could I, uh, could I do what you did?"

"You want to give me an Australian kiss?" I teased.

"What a cute name! Yeah, I'd like to try it."

"What should we do with this horny guy here with us?" I asked as I pulled away and slid to the top corner of the bed.

"Maybe he can watch and take care of himself," she giggled.

"Hey, no fair," he pouted, though with a silly grin on his face.

"Oh, you poor, poor little boy. Maybe once she's done with me, you can convince your wife to take care of you. Right, Steff?"

"Yeah, I like the way you think, Amber. Now let me at you. If I do anything wrong, just let me know."

"Keep your teeth away from my little girl and we'll be fine."

After giving her husband a kiss, she slid over to me, nudged my knees apart and slowly began kissing up my thighs. Kisses on my thighs are some of my biggest turn-ons. It isn't the kiss so much as the promise of what's to come. I spread my knees even further apart and thrust my pelvis up some to make it easier for her to reach the Promised Land. And reach it she did. I could tell she was nervous as her licks were tentative and light. Since I prefer firmer pressure, I softly told her to push harder with her tongue. If nothing else, Steff was a fast learner. In no time she was laying long, slow licks up and down, teasing my clit ever more.

"Finger me," I whispered.

First one and then two fingers started to pump in and out but she was missing my hot spot, the front wall just inside the opening.

"Curl your fingers."

And just like that, I was well on the road to another orgasm. After feeling the bed move, I opened my eyes to see Dan kneeling behind her, his rigid cock on alert. He looked down at me with a questioning look so I smiled and nodded, giving him the permission he seemed to be asking for. As he sank into her, her licks on me stalled a few seconds. I gently grabbed her head and pulled it back towards me letting her know she needed to keep working on me.

And there we were; Dan plunging into Steff doggy style while she yodeled in the canyon for her first time ever. And I was enjoying her tongue and fingers while looking at that great looking guy pounding in and out of her. When I closed my eyes, it was the vision of him and the sensation of her tongue that caused me to race towards my second orgasm of the night. Sometimes when I come, I have a sense of roaring in my ears or an odd lightshow in my eyes but on that night, I had both in spades. My pelvis jerked and swayed, odd gibberish spewed from my mouth and amazing sensations of pleasure coursed from pelvis to brain and back.