Christmas Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ever argue a case?"

"No. I might sit next to Emma, my boss, and whisper ideas to her but she is the one to do the questioning and arguing."

Throughout dinner our conversations ranged far and wide. As the wine consumption went up and the second bottle was emptied, we got a little tipsy and the topics of discussion became more risqué and personal.

"Amber," asked Steff suddenly, "Tell us about your being bi. When did you figure it out...you know?"

"I never had a dramatic moment, you know, an epiphany. I just found as I went through middle and high schools that I liked boys...and girls. Some of my girlfriends would go on and on about some dreamy guy on the football team and I certainly understood why they were attracted to him, but I found myself checking out the cheerleaders in their short skirts at the games as much as I checked out the players."

"Did you date in high school?" she asked.

"Yeah, some guys, but no girls and no sex. I didn't want to rock the boat. Boat rocking started in college."

"When you go out, do you tell them you're bi?" asked Dan.

"Eventually, but rarely on the first date."

"How do people react?"

"It depends. When I told one guy I was bisexual, he wanted to know if it meant that if he would 'buy' me things I would get sexual with him," I said, smiling.

"What?! Are you serious?" asked Steff.

I grinned even more until she realized I was teasing.

"Oh, you're joking, I can tell," laughed Steff as she laid her hand on my arm. And it felt good. I liked her touch, a lot.

Later our conversation was again about my work and my boss' practice. "Emma concentrates on women's and children's issues. Sometimes she represents women who have been screwed over previously in a divorce but she rarely takes on new divorce clients. But it's the kids who can tear your heart apart."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. They rarely get a say in what happens to them. Like this one case we had several months ago. Beautiful child, little girl about six or so. She was sitting in the back seat of the car when her mother was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting. Right in front of her eyes!"

"Oh, god, that must have been horrible for her!"

"It was, but the state made things way, way worse. The dead woman's best friend was the child's godmother and immediately wanted to take her in but the social workers and the bureaucrats got involved. They felt she didn't have enough money to raise the girl and even though the girl wept and begged to go with her godmother, the judge decided to send her to a foster family. It was heartbreaking. I was crying and the godmother was weeping as they took the poor, terrified girl away."

"What happened then?"

"My boss was pissed. She immediately filed an urgent appeal to the district court above this family judge and she was able to get a hearing within one week. Little Shawna was there and she looked devastated. Her eyes were fixed on the floor and she refused to talk to anyone but when the godmother arrived, Shawna ran to her, jumped into her lap, weeping for joy. She didn't understand she still could have ended up with a foster family. Anyway, the hearing went well. When she refused to leave her godmother's side, the judge came to their table to talk with her. She shyly answered the questions and when asked where she wanted to go to live, she hugged the lady fiercely saying, 'I wanna live wit' her'!"

"Did the judge let her?"

"Yes, and it was so sweet. She, the judge that is, gave Shawna a big hug when she made the pronouncement right there at the table." As I recounted this story, a few tears started to fall. I had been so emotionally involved at the hearing and so relieved when it worked out that I wept for joy in the courtroom, something that embarrassed my boss, I'm sure. And as I told the two of them about it, I found myself puddling up again.

"I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing."

"No, it's OK. What a sweet story," minded Dan as he gently reached his arm around me for a hug, "I sometimes see in the ER situations where placements are not ideal and the trauma for a kid can last a lifetime. I'm glad it worked out for her." And in the middle of my tears, I really enjoyed his hug.

"Hey, Dan's right. You're fine. A few tears now and then are good for the soul." Then she hugged me along with Dan. And it felt so comforting, so nice.

"Maybe, but they are hell on my makeup. I should go to the restroom."

"I'll go with."

As we walked there, Steff draped her arm across my low back, something which gave me not only reassurance but also a tiny little thrill. What was wrong with me? They give me hugs and she drapes her arm across my back and next thing I know, I'm getting turned on. I had to give myself a little talking to. I had to stop feeling that way. We had had some amazing sex, a wonderful threesome but there was no way I should ever consider either or both of them any kind of a partner.

In the restroom I dabbed my eyes and cleaned up the smear of makeup on my face, tinkled and washed my hands.

"You doing OK?" asked Steff.

"Yeah, I am. It was so incredibly heart rendering to see this little girl who watched her mother die in front of her get jerked around by the system. I'm so glad we, uh, my boss was able to save her."

On the way back to the table Steff asked, "How much did that cost the godmother?"

"Nothing. Did it pro bono."

"Oh, that's so sweet. How can you survive if you don't charge?"

"Remember, I got a big bonus for a case that went very well for us so don't worry, the practice is doing well."

Back at the table our conversation turned to other topics as we ate dessert. Although Dan tried to pay for dinner and tried to split the bill when I protested, I won in the end and paid the entire bill. It was still fairly early and I know I didn't want the evening to end so I invited them to the attached nightclub for a drink and some dancing.

Dan was busy dancing first with Steff and then with me. Our dance was to a couple of slow tunes where he first held me politely, leaving a bit of daylight between us. On the second dance, I snuggled up closer to him and dropped my head to his chest while his arms gave me a wonderful sense of security. And then I felt him, or rather I should say I felt it. He was getting excited. I casually let my pelvis rub up closer to him to feel him even more.

"Mmm, feels nice," I whispered to him as my mind was screaming to back away and stop teasing him.

"Mmm-hmm."

I inched my pelvis away from him and we finished the dance in a more responsible manner. Back at our table Steff leaned over to me. "Looks like you got him a little excited," she said in a soft voice.

"I guess so. I know I shouldn't have danced so close. Forgive me?"

"No problem. This means he'll take me home and have wild sex while he's thinking about you." After a few seconds she went on, "Maybe I should dance with you to get my juices flowing. Honey," she said to Dan, "My turn with Amber."

When we got to the dance floor there was a fast tune which had us gyrating, holding hands and laughing. The next tune was a slow dance. "You lead, OK?" she asked.

Having her in my arms was wonderful. Our legs interlaced while our boobs gently rubbed each other and like with Dan, I found myself getting turned on yet again. We didn't make a scene of ourselves but we certainly danced close and I know I enjoyed it immensely until the tune was over. She led me back to the table loosely holding my hand and thanking me for the dance.

After another round of dances, we made our way out the door to the taxi stand. We stood side-by-side with me in the middle, loosely holding hands while we waited for our rides.

"Wanna have a nightcap at our place?" asked Steff suddenly.

Oh, God, did I ever! I was turned on and I would have loved to spend more time with them, particularly in bed. But my good little angel on my right shoulder won out over the little devil on my left. I was fond of both but I knew I had been a one-time diversion for them and I couldn't let myself get too close for fear of getting burned. And though I wanted each of them, both of them, I realized if I were to act on those desires, their relationship could truly suffer. I did not want to be the cause of anything like that.

"I better not, but thanks, anyway. You have a good night and maybe we can do something like this again sometime. OK?"

"Sure." "Yeah, let's."

I received a nice hug from each of them as my ride share arrived, said "Good-night" again and hopped in the car. On the way home I relived the entire evening, particularly the hugs and the dancing. 'I've got to get out and meet other people or I'm going to go crazy,' I thought to myself as we made our way back to my place where I put BOB through its paces as I fantasized about both Steff and Dan.

It was three weeks later when I got a text from her. coffee sometime?

sure, when?

Wed, 2, JavaGuava

Y, cu @2

Steff was five minutes late again, something I teased her about mercilessly. She blushed muttering some lame excuse before she went up to order her drink. Back at the table she plopped into the chair with a sigh.

"What's up? Why the big sigh?"

"Oh, work things. One of our therapists is a real dick and some of us are working extra hard to try and make things right for his patients. I finally had enough and bent my boss' ear this morning. Her hands are tied unless he does something truly bad. I guess being a dick isn't enough."

"Are you keeping track of his bad behavior, you know, writing things down?"

"No. Should I?"

"Don't quote me on this 'cause I'm not a lawyer but I've seen Emma recommend documenting things to clients who are, for example, fighting asshole, chauvinistic bosses. Once the clients have a long list of offenses, it's easier to make things happen."

"Hmm. I'll have to think about it. So, if we, my coworkers and I, got a list together, it might make it easier to confront my boss and..."

"And if she won't do anything, then you've got HR or administration to go to. Yeah, write everything down and see what happens."

"Thanks, I think I will." And for the first time that afternoon, I saw a smile on her face. After she took a few sips of her drink, she looked at me right in the eye and said, "Amber, would you ever consider coming over again and, uh, you know, like at Christmas?"

My heart sang! Would I consider it? I not only would consider it, I would love it. Calmly, I responded, "Is Dan onboard with this?"

"Yeah, he is. He's so sweet and I don't think he'd ever bring it up again but I got to thinking about it recently. Well, thinking about it more, that is. I dropped it on him the other day and he said 'yes' pretty quick, so I know he's interested."

"Is this such a good idea for your marriage?"

"I don't see how it's a bad idea. We were with you once, we loved it, you were so good to us and since then we've been closer than ever."

"No jealousy?"

"No! None! You see, Amber, your being with us was such a positive thing for both of us."

"Let me ask you point blank: What did you really think when I crawled on top of him and fucked him?"

"I thought it was cool. You two were so sexy together and..."

"No worries, no fear of being left out, no fear of him leaving?"

"No. None."

"And he didn't bring this up, you did?"

"That's right. But I know he wants this as much as I do."

"Hmm. OK, uh, well, one more question. Where does this lead, anyway?"

"Who knows? But I do know we want this now and maybe we'll want it again sometime."

"Alright, I'll do it on one condition: I get to talk privately with Dan, OK?"

"Sure. Why don't you come over for dinner Saturday around five. I'll do the cooking, 'forget' some ingredient and run to the store. You'll have time enough to talk with him then, OK?"

"Yeah, should work."

"Amber? Am I reading into your questions that you're reluctant to do this again?"

"No, I'm not reluctant at all. That night at Christmas was fabulous and I think about it now and then." Well, that was only partly true: I thought about it nearly every day! "I just want to make sure everyone is open and honest about it."

"Great. Come over around five-ish."

"Just dinner, right?"

"Yes, just dinner and talking."

"OK, see you then."

I arrived at five and was greeted by Dan who looked yummy in a sweater vest and tight, black jeans. He leaned towards me, gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek before inviting me in. We stood in the kitchen and were chatting aimlessly when Steff muttered, "Damn it, forgot the cilantro."

"I'll run down and get it for you, Honey."

"No, I'll do it. You keep Amber company for a few minutes."

After she tore out the door, Dan offered me a glass of wine and invited me to sit with him on the patio overlooking their cute, small backyard. At a break in our conversation, he cleared his throat and changed the topic. "Steff told you what we're interested in, right?"

"Uh, yeah, she did."

"What are your thoughts?"

"Well, I had fun in December and have to admit I could be interested in another round. Uh, who's idea was this?"

"Steff's. She brought it up first. You see, I'd kinda been thinking another time together would be fun but since I brought up the idea the first time, I decided it'd be best not to mention it first."

"Why?"

"Didn't want her to think I was always looking for another woman."

"Am I just 'another woman'?"

"No! That's not what I meant. I didn't want her to think I was unsatisfied with her. I'm not, not at all. But that night with you was beyond amazing and I'd like to do it again. But I wanted her to bring it up, and she did."

"Have you thought about another woman?"

"No, not at all. As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one I would consider. We both like you, we both had an amazing time with you and when we recently had dinner together, I realized you are a special person. You're so much more than a means for sexual release."

"Hmm."

"We like you, a lot. Do you, uh, do you like us?"

"Of course, I do! You two are great people and I'm attracted to both of you."

"If, uh, if I weren't married to Steff, would you be attracted to me?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"And Steff, would you be attracted to her?"

"Absolutely. But you see, you two are married and the last thing I want to do is cause any trouble between you. I don't want jealousy to come into play. That can happen with threesomes."

"I didn't feel an ounce of jealousy whatsoever when you two were doing it and I don't think she did when we were together. At least she says she wasn't jealous and she brought up inviting you again."

"I'm back," came the shouted announcement from the kitchen, "Stay where you are and I'll bring more wine."

A couple of minutes later after she had poured the two of us a second glass of wine, I looked at them and raised my glass. "I propose a toast. I'd like to toast to you two and to another night together."

"Yippee! Cheers!" sang out Steff as Dan echoed with a "Here, here!"

After I took a hefty swallow of my wine, I asked, "When and where?"

"Here, if that's OK with you. And the date will need to be worked out with my schedule. We can kick that around after we eat. Dinner ready, Hon?"

"Yes. You guys wait here and I'll bring it."

The meal was a spicy Asian fusion dish I had never tried before. The cold white wine helped chill the heat of the meal and before I knew it, I was a tiny bit tipsy. When Steff went to refill my glass, I declined while telling them I still needed to drive home.

"You could always spend the night here," she giggled, obviously tipsy, too.

As tempting as that was, I knew I couldn't stay. I hadn't shaved or groomed all week and I had some fairly boring undies on. Oh, I know those wouldn't be deal-killers but I still wanted to look and feel my best before we had sex again. We were able to set up a date for the following Saturday and an hour later I felt sober enough to drive home. I hugged and kissed them both before heading out to my car. On the way home and as I was getting ready for bed my mind kept going over things again and again.

They both seemed genuinely interested in having another threesome and it sounded like each was totally comfortable with me being with their partner. I know I was comfortable with each of them, in fact, I was lusting after them both. But there was a little niggling thought that kept running through my mind: Was my attraction to them growing into something more than just sex appeal?

Freshly groomed and shaved and with dabs of perfume on my boobs and thighs, I took a gig ride to their place the following Saturday. I wore an attractive blouse, slacks and a lightweight stylish jacket accented by a necklace that slid across the opening of my partially unbuttoned top. I felt sexy and when Dan opened the door, I knew I was sexy. His eyes roamed up and down, taking in everything for a split second before he invited me in and gave me a warm hug with a whispered 'Thank you' in my ear. We went back to the kitchen where Steff was busily finishing up the dessert. They had wanted to invite me to dinner but I declined wanting to eat early and let my stomach settle well before we started. Steff had insisted on providing drinks and a small dessert which we had shortly after I arrived. Our conversation covered many topics including some descriptions Dan gave about a few anonymous patients and their issues. I found it interesting to see how his world and mine were different yet we both dealt with human tragedies on a frequent basis.

After a slight pause in the conversation, Steff spoke up, "Are we going to talk all night or is there something more fun to consider?"

"Like what?" I teasingly asked.

"Duh, a threesome, you know, the reason you're here!"

"A threesome? Oh, that reminds me, have I ever told you about the guy who went into a bar with a black eye and scratch marks on his face?"

"No."

"The barkeeper asked what had happened to him and he replied, 'Well, my wife finally agreed to a threesome and when she asked which of her friends I wanted, I told her Louise and Emma'."

"Amber, that was sooo bad," she laughed, "Now what about our threesome?"

"Ready when you are."

Steff stood up, grabbed my hand and led me back to their bedroom with Dan trailing behind. She turned to me and announced, "You get Dan first tonight. OK with you, Honey?"

"Sure," he chuckled.

"OK, you two, have at it. I'll just sit here and watch."

I was surprised at this but didn't make a big deal of it. With Steff off to one side of the bed, Dan and I started kissing, making out and slowly stripping each other until we were both naked. His nice cock stood at attention as I gently stroked it while he was busy playing in Nirvana. I was getting extremely excited and wanted some action but it felt weird to be going to town while his wife was sitting over on the side watching us. I was thinking about asking her to get involved when Dan pulled a masculine powerplay on me. He rolled on a condom, gently pinned my hands to the sheets and crawled on top, his cock teasing my puss. Suddenly, I quit thinking about Steff, wriggled one hand free, reached down, moistened his tip with my juices and pulled him to me. As he began to thrust in and out, I glanced over at Steff. She had a look of total lust in her eyes without a shred of jealousy, but most telling; her clothes were off and her fingers were busy polishing her pearl.

I relaxed back and let the sensation of a skilled lover take over. Dan slowly increased the pace and depth of his thrusts, stimulating me more and more. I held my arms around his flank and even wrapped my legs around his, forcing him closer and closer to me. Then I felt it: lips on mine. Steff had reached over and was kissing me while her husband was fucking me six ways to Sunday. If there had been any doubt in my mind about her wanting this, her kisses removed it. I slipped one arm around her, pulling her closer to me, letting her know I wanted her as much as I did him.