Christmas Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

As I came down from my high, Steff slightly eased off tonguing me and I peeked at Dan who was staring at me with a strained smile on his face.

"She's all yours," I croaked out. Pulling myself away from her, I got up on my knees next to him before lowering my lips to his nipples. He moaned his approval and continued to pound his wife faster and faster to her audible pleas for him to go harder and harder.

When she shrieked, I looked over at her to see her during her own orgasm, her back arching and her fists pounding the bed. Dan, apparently no man of steel, lunged a few more times and collapsed over her, breathing hard. The two flopped down on the bed with him on top. I reached up and gently rubbed his back as they recovered. Once he rolled off her, they looked at each other before kissing deeply for a few seconds. Her mouth then slid towards his ear, she whispered something to him whereupon he whispered something in return.

I was struck by the intimacy of their communications and felt like an intruder. I went to excuse myself when Steff reached out and grabbed my hand. "Don't go."

"Potty." I figured that was an excuse to get out of the room and let them communicate privately.

Several minutes later when I returned, they were sitting up leaning on the headboard with a space between them. "Come sit with us," Dan requested.

"I, uh, I thought it might be a good idea to head on out..."

"Nooo, you've gotta stay," pleaded Steff, "Please! We want you to spend the night."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"But it's Christmas and I thought..."

"Please stay. Talk to Dan while I go pee."

Once she was out of the room, Dan reached for me and pulled me gently into bed next to him. "We couldn't have had a better experience, Amber. From the bottom of my heart, thank you."

"Oh, you're welcome but remember, I enjoyed it just as much," I smiled. "If you really want me to stay, I will."

He gave me a little hug and still had his arm around me when she came back. "She's staying."

"Oh, goodie! You're in the middle," she said to me before she blew out the candles and hopped into bed. We kissed some, Steff and me, Dan and me and finally Dan and Steff kissed right in front of me. My kisses with them had been fun, sensual and all that but their kisses with each other looked to involve the extra level of communication seen between long time lovers. Eventually, sleep pulled at us and we settled in on our sides with him the outside spoon, her the inside and me in the middle.

I slowly woke up with a sensation of butterflies on my lips, at least that is what my dream was about. Once I opened my eyes, I realized Steff was giving me the tiniest little kisses which were barely touching my lips. Her softly exhaled breaths over my nose and mouth were almost easier to feel than her kisses. She must have sensed I was awake as she drew back to look down at me with the cutest smile.

"Merry Christmas," she mouthed at me.

I responded in kind so as not to awaken the softly snoring Dan off to my right and pulled her back to me for more of those sweet oral treats. I don't know how long we quietly kissed but at one point she shivered and moaned softly, stirring her slumbering husband. He snorted, yawned and stretched before looking over at us.

"Hey, you two, couldn't wait?"

"Uh-uh. I wanted something sweet this morning," Steff replied, "You should try it. Sweet and low calorie."

"Mmm, thanks for the invite," he said as he gently turned my face to his. "Merry Christmas, Amber."

"Shouldn't you kiss your wife first?"

"You know, you're right. Honey, Merry Christmas." He reached over me and gave Steff a hug and a warm, good-morning kiss. "There, now I can kiss you. OK?"

"Definitely."

His kisses were firmer than hers but no less stimulating. As we teased each other's tongues, I felt Steff crawl over the both of us to get on his other side. She then nudged his face back to her, kissed him and directed him back to me. During this back and forth kissing I realized I felt left out when he was with Steff so I slid down and began to lick his nipples to his groan of acceptance. She followed my lead, dropped down to his opposite nipple with her lips and took his firm cock with her hand. Dan obviously liked it. His sighs and soft moans were music to my ears as his hand gently stroked my back.

Steff left his nipple and dove down south with her plump lips, taking him completely in her mouth. After a few slurps, she broke free and asked me to join her.

"Let's give him a double BJ. It's every guy's fantasy, you know."

After a few more sucks on his mushroom, she pulled away and pointed his cock at me. I took him as deeply as I could for a couple of licks before pulling away and letting her take over. We established a rhythm of swapping his cock between us which drove him higher and higher. I began to wonder why he hadn't come when I realized Steff was putting the squeeze on the base of his cock after each of my sessions. She clearly knew him well enough to gauge his response and to keep him on edge. Despite her efforts, it became apparent he was getting closer and closer to blowing. I backed away and smiled at her as a signal she was to finish him off. I like giving head and am not afraid to swallow but I thought it would be nice for them as a couple to have her finish him.

When he came, it was with a loud, unintelligible grunt. She stayed with him without obvious gagging until he slumped back on the sheets. She pulled me to her and gave me a big kiss as she slipped her come-coated tongue into my mouth. He tasted good: not too tart and certainly not bad.

"That is the sexiest thing I think I have ever seen."

"Yeah? Honey, if you think that was sexy, wait until you see the two of us do sixty-nine."

'Sixty-nine, huh?' I thought to myself. 'She wants it and I'll try to deliver.' I'm not a big fan of sixty-nine, however. I find myself either concentrating too hard on pleasing my partner that I lose my own stimulation or I get too excited that I tend to ignore them. But Steff wanted sixty-nine and I was willing to try. I rolled back to her and got myself comfortable with a pillow under my head as she reversed positions to crawl over me while Dan sat by gently rubbing her back. Once she lowered her pussy to my face, I let my tongue make a couple of slow licks right across her slit, concentrating on her clit. A soft gasp told me I was doing something right and just as I was starting to give her a few more licks, I felt her tongue slide up and down between my lips. It felt great. She may have never done sixty-nine with a woman before but she clearly knew how to get my attention. Her first few licks were followed by a couple more and I quickly knew if I didn't get busy on her, she might miss out on the experience.

After I set to work on her however, I started to lose my own budding excitement. As this happened, I quickly decided the journey was worth more than the destination. I went all out trying to increase her excitement while letting mine fade. I did the long, slow licks and the little clit-sucks from the night before to her obvious delight. In the sixty-nine position it's more difficult to stimulate the front of the vagina but I was able to put my index finger just inside the opening which she seemed to appreciate. After several minutes, I realized she was no longer attending to me so I redoubled my efforts to get her over the hump.

Success was achieved as evidenced by her loud moaning and wild thrashing on top of me. She cried out for me to keep 'doing that' as she drove her pelvis down closer to my face, flooding me with copious fluids. When she finally relaxed, she went limp on me and I could feel her heavy breathing on my inner thigh. She did not attempt to engage me with her tongue and frankly, I was OK with that. There is no rule every orgasm has to be reciprocated and since I had had a wonderful time, I did not feel the need to climax yet again.

When she stirred, she rolled off me to sit at my side while Dan was on the other. They both looked down at me with a warm, almost loving look. Dan gently stroked my belly while she ran her fingers through my hair. I smiled up at them, struck by their good looks and genuine caring personalities.

"Uh, Am, I think I owe you one," she hesitantly admitted after several minutes.

"Nope. I'm fine. I enjoyed myself and I very much enjoyed tasting you, watching you and hearing you respond. You don't owe me anything."

She leaned over and gave me a warm sensual kiss before whispering "Thank you" in my ear. Once we resumed our sexy, post orgasmic kisses, Dan cleared his throat and announced, "I'll let you two ladies recover here while I make breakfast. Omelet and toast, OK?"

"Yeah, that'd be grand. Thanks."

After he left, we sat up facing each other, legs intertwined and kissed some more before she began to talk. "You have no idea how wonderful this has been. I can't even begin to thank you enough. It was wild but also at the same time you made it so comfortable, so normal. I didn't feel threatened or jealous and I felt so at ease with you. I'm sure Dan did too."

"Hey, I get it and I had fun also. I don't think I could have done this with very many people and enjoyed it as much as I did with you two."

"Shower?"

"Sure."

They had a large shower with four shower heads and once she had adjusted the temperature, she took my hand and pulled me into the stall. We didn't engage in any wild shower sex and mostly cleaned ourselves though I did get to soap up her lean back. I watched her as she dried herself and marveled at her complete comfort of being nude in front of me. I enjoyed watching her light brown curves disappear behind a pair of panties and a robe. After drying myself, I slipped on the extra clothes I had brought with me and we followed our noses to the kitchen.

As we drank our lattes, the three of us chatted about the holidays, some political issues in town and our plans for the upcoming year. Surprisingly, we did not talk about our time together in bed and if someone had listened in, they would not have had a clue about our arrangement. After breakfast, I mentioned I would be leaving soon but they insisted I stay for a few more minutes.

"It's Christmas morning and we need to open presents."

"I, uh, I didn't bring anything for you two and besides, that's something special for the two of you."

"OK, but Amber and I decided we wanted to give you a little present so come in by the tree. Please."

We sat on the sofa with me in the middle, Steff holding my hand while Dan grabbed a small package from under the tree.

"Here you go. Open it," she said with childlike enthusiasm.

In the package was a beautiful gold necklace with a small pendant featuring a Santa face wearing a slightly lecherous grin.

"It's beautiful! I love gold jewelry and Santa looks like he knew what happened last night."

"Doesn't he? We both wanted you to have this as a thank you."

"I still feel bad I didn't get you guys..."

"You did, too. You gave us the best present imaginable. You gave us you. I know I enjoyed every second of it and Dan, you enjoyed it, too, didn't you?"

"Definitely. I agree. Best present imaginable."

She reached around and clasped the chain behind me before giving me a warm, sexy kiss. "Now you'll think of us whenever you wear him," she giggled.

"Thank you, guys. You're the best. I, uh, I should probably call for a ride."

"Don't bother doing that. I'll run you home. I bet there aren't too many drivers working this morning anyway."

After another hug and kiss from Steff, I followed Dan to his car. We were both quiet during the ten-minute ride home but as we got close to my place, Dan cleared his throat. "Amber, this was amazing. We wanted to spice things up for Christmas and you were perfect in every way. You made us feel comfortable and the whole sex thing was as natural as could be. I was nervous when I threw out the threesome idea thinking Steff would freak but she didn't. And you made it all worthwhile."

"Well, good, but I seem to remember I enjoyed things, too. I'd say it was a win-win-win thing all the way around."

"Yeah, I guess you're right but I still want to thank you. It meant the world to me and I'm eternally grateful," he added as he pulled up in front of my place.

"You're so welcome, Dan." I leaned over and gave him a quick, soft kiss on his cheek before getting out of the car. A small wave and he was gone.

For the rest of the day, I was a hopeless case. I kept replaying our time together and visions of Steff's gorgeous sexy skin, long black hair and sexy curves along with Dan's mop of blond hair, his wonderful cock and nice physique danced behind my eyes. Around four pm when it was starting to get dark again, I realized I could use one more orgasm. While my vibrator brought me to the crest, the things that pushed me over the edge were those same visons of the sexiest couple I knew.

-----

For the next few days, I worked on the two cases my boss had coming up in January. It turned out to be a good way to keep my mind occupied. If I hadn't had that work to do, I'm sure I would have sat around in a puddle dreaming of those two.

Around ten a.m. on the first I received a text from Amber.

Happy NY, Thanx again

I tested back emojis of firecrackers and party hats with the messageU 2

Things were crazy at work as we did the final prep for the first case. I won't bore you with the details but my boss Emma was representing a woman who was suing her ex. He had apparently hidden a lot of his income while they were married and once she became aware of it and realized half of the money should have gone to her at the divorce, she hired my boss to help recover it. From watching him during the deposition, it looked like the trial could turn ugly. Imagine our surprise when his attorney contacted us three days before trial and offered our client ninety-five percent of what we were asking for. It was too good of a deal to turn down and just like that, a settlement was reached and we didn't have to go to trial. My boss was so pleased with all the research and legwork I had put in that she gave me a huge bonus claiming my work was critical in convincing him to settle. Besides, my boss could afford it.

With a little unexpected breathing room in our schedule, I took half a day off to see my nurse practitioner for a routine pap and pelvic. She recommended a few blood tests to check my cholesterol and thyroid as I'd not had them checked in over five years. As I was walking into the hospital to get the blood drawn, I heard a surprised but familiar voice.

"Amber!"

I turned around and there was Steff, as pretty as ever, wearing dark red surgical scrubs and a huge smile as she raced over and gave me a big hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, some simple blood tests. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Hey, I don't start for thirty minutes. Can I buy you a coffee once you've had the blood taken? I can wait here with you."

"Sure. Thanks."

I had the blood drawn and as we were walking to the cafeteria, she was paged. I waited while she took the call and when she was done, she grabbed my hand.

"Good news. My first patient cancelled and I have forty-five minutes. Are you in a rush?"

I wasn't, so we ordered lattes and a sweet roll to split. Amber was very talkative and regaled me about a few patients of hers and how they were doing. She sounded very accomplished and I told her I was impressed with her work.

At a pause in the conversation, I asked in a soft voice how she and Dan were doing.

"Great! Fabulous! Oh, Amber, you have no idea how close we've become since Christmas."

"Really?" I asked, relieved at her response.

"Sex has become, well, it's wow. Best ever."

"Yeah? I was concerned since sometimes when people open things up in a marriage, well, let's say it can be the first step to breaking up."

"Not us, no way! He is so attentive since you, well, you know, and we sometimes talk about you while we're doing it. Seems to really get my juices going."

Alarmed, I looked around to make sure no one had heard her. She giggled a little and admitted she needed to drop her voice. "But it's so good I want to shout from the rooftops."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"What about you? Anybody...?"

"Nope, just me and BOB."

"Bob?"

"Yeah, battery operated boyfriend."

"Oh, you silly. Have you gone back to the app?"

"No. To be honest I don't think I would find such a good match again anytime soon."

"Aww, you're sweet. So, tell me more about your job..."

The forty-five minutes flew by and as she needed to get to work, we said our 'Good-byes' but there was no promise of anything in the future. Right before I turned to go, she gave me a big hug while whispering again her thanks for my visit.

On my way to the office, I wondered about her, about them. She seemed very happy with how things turned out and reported their sexual activity was the 'best ever.' There didn't seem to be any bad repercussions for which I was pleased. Although they had requested a unicorn for Christmas, I would have felt bad if my time with them had contributed to problems for the two of them.

Work kept me very busy for the next few weeks and it wasn't until February that I got some breathing room. It had been a long time since I had gone out and with no one special on the horizon, I turned to the dating and hook up apps again. I was totally unimpressed with both the men and the women and logged off in disgust. 'Why couldn't I find someone like Steff or Dan?' I asked myself.

Then it hit me. I'd ask them out, but just for dinner. They were fun and interesting and even though I knew there would be no sex involved, I liked them enough I figured a dinner would be in order. I texted Steff.

Got a big bonus. Would you 2 care to join me for dinner?

Me 4 sure. Will ask D and call

That evening she called. "Hey, Amber, tell me about this dinner thing."

"I wanted to go out for dinner with friends. I got a huge bonus recently and want to treat you two to dinner at Giorgio's. Interested?"

"Like I said, yes, I'm in and so is Dan. Are you sure we can't pay for our portion?"

"Nope. My treat. What days work for you two?"

"Dan is doing evenings this week so it would have to be next week. How about Friday?"

"Sounds good. I'll get reservations and let you know the deets."

"Great. Looking forward to it. Uh, just one little question: This is for dinner only, right?"

"Yeah. Good food, good wine and good conversation is my goal."

"Great. Can't wait."

After she hung up, I thought about her question of it being only for dinner. Were they thinking about another threesome or were they just making sure I wasn't looking for one?

We met at the door of the restaurant, there were hugs all the way around and we were escorted back to a small secluded table with a curved bench seat. After a few seconds of jockeying with me suggesting they sit together, they insisted I sit in the middle. We ordered a bottle of wine and half way through my first glass, I felt a calm, comfortable sensation come over me. There were no expectations and no airs to be put on, so I could completely relax. We talked about our work and they seemed particularly interested in my job.

"So, do you get to go to court? Go to trials?"

"Yes, sometimes. Most of what I do is background work to help her. I research the law libraries, look for things that will help our clients and prepare briefs in case they are needed."

Dan piped up, "Are trials really as tense as they appear in the movies. I mean, when I see a medical movie, I have to laugh half the time because they make it seem far more intense than it truly is."

"Sometimes they are, but ninety percent of what is done is predictable and routine. It's rare to have a dramatic testimony that changes the course of a trial. Usually, the only tension is wondering what the jury might come up with."

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers