Christmas Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what'd you have in mind?"

"Maybe you could come over Christmas eve and plan on spending at least two nights. There's no sense in your running out Christmas day."

Since I had walked into her trap, I couldn't easily say no but I could try and limit things, couldn't I?

"Well, maybe for one night. I don't want to wear out my welcome, you know."

"You'd not wear out your welcome by staying two nights, trust me. We'd love for you to stay longer than usual."

"Let me think about it, OK?"

"Sure. No need to make up your mind now on that but can we anticipate you being here on the twenty-fourth?"

"Sure."

I didn't have to fake being busy for the month of December. Emma had three big cases on the docket for early January and I was burning the midnight oil doing research and preparing briefs for her. I was working over fifty hours a week and was exhausted most of the time. I begged out on an invite in mid-December but promised them I'd see them on the twenty-fourth.

Though my intentions were good, I knew myself and packed some extra clothes and wore the Santa necklace when I went to their place on Christmas eve. I arrived around two pm to both of their hugs and warm kisses. I helped with some final decorations and slipped a present for each under their tree. We all shared in the food prep and had a tasty but simple meal before Steff excused herself. When she returned, she had on another dark red gown, this time trimmed in green, colors that highlighted her wonderful coffee-colored skin. I could see her teasing nipples under the thin cloth and when she leaned over, it was clear she was going commando.

"So, Dan, where's that ugly sweater of yours?"

"I decided to up my game this year. Be right back."

When he returned, he was wearing a pair of navy-blue pajamas trimmed in gold. The top was held together by one button allowing me to see his wonderful chest whenever he moved.

"Wow, you guys are doing things up right. I feel frumpish next to you."

"Then you'll have to open your first present right now," exclaimed Steff, "Here."

It was a gown very similar to hers but was dark green with gold trim. Beautiful, simply beautiful.

"Try it on."

I went to the bedroom to put it on and figured I should go braless and commando as well. The silky material felt super sexy on my skin.

"You look great, Amber. Go stand next to Steff and I'll grab a photo, OK?"

With our arms around each other, we smiled for what turned out to be a fabulous pic. As I was looking at it, I had a sudden pang of regret and sadness knowing this would all be coming to an end soon. Maybe after the holidays, I had figured, I would need to formally back away from them. But I put on a good smile and, with the help of a third glass of wine, found myself relaxing just fine.

With me sitting on the sofa between them, we watched a classic Christmas movie and spent the time saying the lines before the actors could. Dan had the best memory and could recite whole sections verbatim. I realized he had his arm around my shoulders and Steff's fingers were gently sliding up and down my thigh. And I loved it. I loved the closeness. I loved the tenderness. And yes, I loved them. I loved her and I loved him yet I knew within a month or so, this was all going to be nothing but a sad memory.

Once the movie was over, Steff took my hand and led me back to the bedroom where we stretched out on the bed and began to slowly kiss and rub each other. A few minutes later Dan came in and joined us. There was no rush and no urgency; there was simply a slow, leisurely progression until we were all nude and our limbs were intertwined and our lips were exploring everywhere.

I felt Steff clear her throat and nudge Dan with some kind of a signal between them. She pulled back and guided Dan on top of me. I felt his rigid cock between us and wanted to feel him in me. I offered myself to him by pulling my legs apart, she grabbed his cock and slipped it along my folds until moistened and he slowly drove himself into me. It was heavenly. He pulled back almost the entire way before driving into me again. It was still heavenly.

My eyes were closed when I felt her lips on mine. She began giving me the sweet, tender kisses of a lover while he was stroking in and out in a most loving manner. At one point her hand slipped down my belly and began to gently rub my clit in time with his thrusts. I felt so loved at that moment my emotions got the best of me. Tears slid down my cheeks, tears of happiness, tears of love and yes, tears of sorrow, knowing the end of our arrangement was near.

"Shh, shh, shh, it's OK," she whispered.

"Are you OK? Should I stop?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine. Keep doing it," I answered as I dropped one hand from his back and pulled her lips to mine. And they made love to me. This wasn't sex, this wasn't fucking; this was loving. Very slowly, I became more and more excited but neither of them increased the speed or intensity of their actions, allowing my arousal to gradually increase. Between the thrusts of his lovely cock, her warm kisses and the gentle rubbing of my pearl, I eventually reached that cliff, that cliff I fall from when I have wonderful, loving sex. And fall I did as I moaned into her mouth, my arms pulled them closer and my torso twisted in a slow dance of ecstasy.

Dan slowed down his thrusting, pulled from me and crawled on top of Steff. Once he had sunk into her, I assumed the same position as had she. I kissed her and let my fingers gently rub her pearl as Dan slowly plunged in and out. Like with me, it took some time for her to reach her crest but her response was more energetic and far more enthusiastic. Right after she climaxed, Dan gave a few extra hard thrusts, groaned audibly and collapsed on her. They looked so good together and I could tell they too had made love and not just screwed. Once he dismounted, he reached over and kissed me tenderly before sliding down to lie next to me.

And there I was with Dan on one side and Steff on the other. They gently rubbed me and took turns kissing me and each other with tender, loving kisses which seemed so prevalent that night.

Then my mind began to race. Here I had had amazing sex with two of the best people on the planet, two people I truly loved and I knew, I just knew it would be the last time, or at least one of the last times. As I thought about it, tears began to slide down my cheeks. I tried to not let it show but my nose started to run and I sniffed a little, then again. They obviously heard me.

"Am, you OK?"

"Umm-hmm."

"Are you crying?"

I tried to not answer but she leaned over me to look right into my eyes in the near darkness of the room. "Why the tears?"

"I dunno," I lied. I wanted them to enjoy their Christmas and here I was ruining it!

"Come on, you can tell us."

"Yeah," added Dan, "No secrets."

"It's nothing. Honest. Just leave it," I pleaded.

"You missing your family?"

I latched onto that idea and nodded my head. Maybe I could get by without them knowing the real reason for my tears.

"Hey, it's OK to miss people at the holidays. Here, let's give you a big hug and we can be your family for the night."

"Thank you," I sniffled. After several minutes of their hugs and light pats, they drifted off to sleep but I lay there for a long, long time before slumber took over.

The words 'Merry Christmas, Amber' pulled me from a troubled and nightmare-riddled sleep. The smell of the coffee that was offered to me by them both certainly helped wake me up even more. I thanked them and took a few sips before slipping on my new gown and joining them in the dining room. It was such a comfortable and peaceful morning. We chatted about little things as we had our light breakfast but much of the time was spent in the comfortable silence like exists between two lovers. I struggled to keep my thoughts away from the inevitable end which I knew would soon be upon us. After we threw the dishes into the washer, Steff invited me to the living room. Since I had received one gift the night before, I insisted they open their presents from me. They were both hits and I got a nice kiss of thanks from each.

"Amber, now it's your turn."

"But you gave me this nice gown and..."

"Nope, this is the real gift. Honey, could you get it for her?"

Dan reached far under the tree, pulled out a tiny box with a huge ribbon and handed it to me.

"This is your real present, Am. I hope you like it," she said nervously.

'What was it?' I wondered. "Open it now?" I asked.

"Please."

The card had a picture of a polar bear with two cubs and the caption The holidays are for families. Inside written in Steff's handwriting was one confusing word; Interested?

Puzzled, I pulled the ribbon free and tore off the paper to find an obvious ring box.

"Open it," they both said with excitement in their voices.

And there was Steff's diamond engagement ring! 'What was going on?' my feeble brain was trying to figure out. I glanced down at her hand to see she still had her ring on. I was at a loss.

"It's just like your ring...Uh, what's this all about?" I stammered.

"Amber," said Steff, "As you see, that's an exact copy of my engagement ring. It was a symbol from Dan of his love for me. And we both wanted to give one to you as a symbol of our love for you."

"We both want you to be a permanent part of our lives. Amber," said an earnest Dan, "Will you please stay with us, live with us and make our family whole?"

"Are, are you guys proposing to me?"

"Yes!" they answered simultaneously.

"But I can't marry you, you're married..."

"According to the state, no, but emotionally and in our hearts, you can."

"You want me to be with you all the time, live here, and everything?"

"Yes!" they both exclaimed.

"Kids, even?"

"If it comes to that, yes," answered Steff.

I was overwhelmed! I had fallen in love with them both, worried I was a third wheel and for that reason had been planning on leaving the relationship. Yet they wanted me! They wanted me to be with them! Live with them! Be one of them! All my worries and all my fears were instantly erased.

I looked at them. Steff with her beautiful skin, shapely curves and luscious black hair. Dan with his chiseled physique, handsome face and mop of blond hair. They wanted this and they wanted me, that much was clear. This was no sudden, last-minute thing; they had obviously planned it for a long time. And I wanted them! Both looked at me with anticipation written on their faces. Tears of joy puddled in my eyes before I nodded silently. I had to clear my throat before I could give them my eloquent response: "Yes!"

Steff squealed with glee and Dan did a fist pump while exclaiming "Alright!"

"Who's gonna put the ring on me?"

They both wanted to so I had them do it together. The ring fit perfectly and was simply beautiful. We all hugged and I gave them each a wonderful, warm kiss before Steff went to get a bottle of celebratory champagne. After toasting 'To us,' we downed our drinks and began planning for our lives together. And later that night, to the sounds of Christmas carols playing softly over the sound system, we made sweet, sweet love for the first time as a committed throuple.

-----

Trionyx -- Winter Holidays 2023

Votes and comments are appreciated.