Christmas Wish Lust

Story Info
A silly story about me and Santa's Little Helpers.
3.2k words
4.4
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tis the night before Christmas and all through my house, tiny creatures are sneaking as quiet as a mouse.

I wake up to a dozen tiny hands pawing and clawing and jerking my covers off. Then before I have any idea what's happening, they start tugging at my PJs. Looking around, bleary eyed and confused, I find 6 little green men stripping me naked.

Well, they're not green but they are all dressed in it. Little fur coats and belts with big buckles, tights on stubby legs and curly toed shoes with tiny gold bells on the end. Each one with a bristly white beard and long pointy ears.

Fuck, I must be dreaming...

They're quick and efficient and two of them pull my bottoms off in a single motion. Another one unbuttons my top faster than I ever have. Then it's pulled off before I can even finish being surprised.

"What the fuck?" I blurt sitting up and slinging an arm over my naked boobs. "Who are you guys?"

Tiny hands on my shoulders pull me back down and pin me to the bed. They're strong for their size.

"We're Santa's Little Helpers," one of them says in a squeaky voice.

I don't bother responding, just try to get up again. No chance. Two more grab my ankles, pulling my legs straight out. The ones on my shoulders, also have my wrists. I thrash for moment, but with almost no effort they splay me out and pin me down, spread eagle. Naked. Fuck.

"What the hell is this?" I demand.

"A Christmas miracle," one of them says, "now shut the fuck up!" His tiny hand clamps over my mouth, dainty and creepy but strong enough to keep me from talking.

"Don't be crude, Peppy," says one of the others. Then he looks at me, "one of your Besties has wished for Lady Jane for Christmas and, well, he's been really good this year."

What the actual fuck? I growl into that little handgag and buck hard to try and throw them off!

They keep me pinned, a couple of them letting out little efly giggles at my futile struggles.

Peppy reaches over and slaps my tit, the sting rushes through my chest. Ow! I whimper into his hand and glare up at him angrily.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be," he says sternly. "Busy night for us, you know."

This has to be a dream. A really embarrassing dream... Peppy reaches back, running his little hand over my breast.

"I can see why you're on his Christmas list though."

With the elfs holding me down, all I can do is squirm as Peppy gropes my boob. His tiny hand tickles and squeezes sending nervous tingles through my chest. I can't help it when my nipple gets hard and he grabs it, sending a shiver rushing up and through my shoulders.

I kinda whine into his hand as he tugs and twists, sending anxious warmth flowing through my chest.

"I forget how big and juicy human titties are," hums the elf molesting me.

He slaps my boob again, not as hard now just to make it shake and quiver.

"She's nice as new tinsel alright," says one of the others.

Now I can feel all their little eyes, slithering over my naked body. I squirm even though I'm not strong enough to get loose, and I let out another little whine. Peppy gives my boob a good hard jiggle and the elfs all giggle.

"Think we got enough time for a little play break?" he asks.

My eyes go wide!

"You want to play with someone else's gift?"

"We do it all the time in the workshop."

"Yeah, Jangle, gotta make sure the little toy's gonna be fun to play with."

The one called Jangle looks me over, and strokes his beard. I look up at him pleadingly and shake my head. This earns me another hard tit-slap and the sting squeezes a yelp into my diminutive handgag.

Jangle, standing on the bed near my waist, leans over and reaches between my legs. His little elfin hand touches my defenseless pussy, sending a shiver through my hips. Squealing indignantly, I buck hard, kicking my legs...or at least, I try to. The elfs hold me down easily and all my struggling amounts to little more than a bit of petulant wiggling.

I still can't believe how strong they are. I'm completely trapped.

"Good finish on this one," Jangle chuckles stroking my shaved cunt, "nice and smooth."

Embarrassed warmth floods my cheeks as I slump dejectedly, glaring at him now.

With a smirk and a twinkle in his eyes, Jangle's tiny hand slips between my hairless slit. He starts stroking my pussy lips and my splayed body quivers in response. It's an odd sensation, definitely not unpleasant if it wasn't so unwelcome. As heat prickles over my skin and every curve, I can't hold back a slight moan.

Peppy notices immediately. Grins at me. My blush deepens. Between my legs Jangle presses a little harder and I have to swallow another moan from the rush of heat.

"You're liking this aren't you?" Peppy says.

I shake my head as he undoes his belt buckle, letting it and the little green coat fall open. My eyes go wide seeing the pronounced bulge stretching the front of his leggings.

I gulp nervously. Surely he's not thinking what I think he's thinking... this is a Christmas elf, right? One of Santa's little helpers, surely - Peppy tugs his leggings down and his little eflin dick springs out.

I snicker without meaning to. It's just so cute and small! Sprouting from a fluff of snow-white pubes with glittery sparkles all down the shaft.

The others let out tinkling laughter and Peppy glances around annoyed.

"I don't think she's too impressed with your candy cane, Peppy," one of them teases.

Peppy scowls down at me. "Maybe she just needs a taste."

I'm shaking my head but he grips my chin, slipping a dainty thumb between my lips to pry my mouth open!

I quickly gasp a few breathy not-quite-words protesting all this nonsense...but Peppy shuts me up by sticking his little elfin cock in my mouth. At the same moment, Jangle strokes over my clit and the erotic surge of heat makes me close my lips and suck hard, moaning around Peppy's elfhood.

Mmmm, he kinda tastes like peppermint.

Peppy groans and starts fucking my face. He leans over me, twitching his hips and I sort of can't help sucking him deeper. Not helping matters, my pussy starts getting wet and Jangle starts rubbing even faster, building a needy tension through my hips and down my extended, trapped legs.

"Everything seems to be in working order," Jangle giggles, feeling how wet I'm getting. His tiny fingers flick my clit again, then again and again, making me flinch and squirm every time. "Who want's to take her for a test ride?"

"Hey Jangle lemme have a turn!" This from one of the elfs on my legs.

They switch places efficiently, not even an inch for me to slip free, and then the new-comer pounces, burying his bearded face between my legs. He starts devouring my pussy with no hesitation. I can feel his little teeth gnawing my soft lips, his tongue darting in and out, lapping up my juices, his beard bristling over my smooth sensitive skin. I arch up on the bed, moaning around Peppy's prick as bright sparks race over my tummy and leave my nipples aching.

Alright, fuck it... this has to be a dream and even if it's a little embarrassing, seems like it's going to be a wet one. Might as well enjoy it.

So I relax a little and start to really blow Peppy. I flip my tongue around his sweet little shaft, slurping the peppermint flavors. I lean up a bit, so I can bob my head for him.

"Looks like someone found their Christmas spirit!" giggles one of the elfs holding onto my arm.

I tug on that arm and he's still too strong for me. I let out a little groan, still sucking, but flexing and squirming, letting myself relish the feeling of helplessness as the elfs keep me pinned.

Between my legs that hungry mouth has found my clit. He starts chewing and lapping at the hot sensitive button, driving me wild. Electricity crawls down my stretched and spread legs and they start shaking uncontrollably...for me anyway, the elfs continue to have no problem keeping my body under control.

The sensation rushes up through my chest, a scintillating tension building towards orgasm. My moans turn urgent around the candy cane cock in my mouth and I can't resist sucking even harder.

Suddenly Peppy starts twitching against my face, his downy pubes tickling my nose.

"I'm gonna give her my gift," he moans, "I'm giving! I'M GIVING!"

He grabs my cheeks in his little hands and thrusts all the way in, flooding my mouth with warm spunk! I can't hold back giggle as I slurp his cum...because it tastes exactly like a mouthful of RumChata!

At the same moment, the elf with his face buried in my cooch pushes me over the edge and I cum too! I gasp and squeal, almost choking on Peppy's sweet milky load. The hungry little mouth continues devouring my clit as the orgasm sizzles over every curve, numbing my brain. When I finally slump, whimpering and trembling with orgasmic aftershocks, he looks up with a merry grin and a beard soaked in my juices.

"She tastes like fresh eggnog," he groans.

I barely get a moment to recover as the elfs switch off on me. One of them scrambles between my legs, freeing his elfhood and fucking my hot wet cunt. He feels so small sliding into my vagina and I let another little snicker slip out.

Not meaning to be mean or degrading, just... y'know...I'm getting fucked by a Christmas elf.

He shuts me up quick though, slapping my clit, hard ~FUCK!!~ then gyrating his hips into me. My giggle instantly turns into a deep needy moan. The little elf prick spiraling through my vagina is like nothing I've ever felt! Tension coils through my guts so tight I want to scream...

Which I can't because one of the others has already pounced on my face and crammed his pepperminty cock into my mouth. He's straddling my head, letting me suck while he reaches down to play with my tits. My boobs feel so big in his dainty little hands. He's not being shy or gentle either, groping and jiggling my soft tits. Pinching my rock-hard nipples to make me shiver and squirm. The sensation only adds to the building tension.

I cum again quick. Shaking and sucking so hard I'm already rewarded with another mouthful of sweet milky CumChata. While I'm blissfully guzzling that down, my back arches off the bed, my pussy clenched tight around the elf's swirling cock.

He lets out a groan, then quickly pulls out. Stroking his glittery shaft, he squirts warm sticky elf jizz all over my hips and belly.

"I want to hit it Dasher style," Jangle says as I'm just starting to come down. "Flip her over!"

I don't resist as the elfs turn me onto my stomach. In fact, I lift up on my knees so Jangle can have his way with me.

And where's the last one? I want more CumChata!

As if on cue, I feel a pair of little hands in my hair. He cranks my neck and I'm at eye-level with his elf cock. I lick my lips, look up at him and start licking his sparkly shaft. It's sweet and spicy on my tongue.

I feel Jangle grab my hips, feel that surprising strength in his dainty little hands. I glance at him my shoulder, just as he tugs me back and plunges in. I let out a little cry, arching my back to give him full access.

The elf at my head turns my face back to his cock and I start sucking obediently. His peppermint prick tingles in my mouth as my tongue flips and slips around him.

Jangle is pumping in and out of my pussy. He's bigger than the other, filling me up enough that every thrust sends a rush through me. I can feel my vagina pulsate around his slick hard shaft. Fuck, I'm going to cum again already.

The hands in my hair are jerking my head back and forth. I'm doing my best to keep rhythm but the cock in my pussy has electricity racing up and down my spine...so it's really fucken hard to concentrate. So I suck tight and let him guide me, drooling eagerly all over his elfy cock.

Jangle is really pounding my pussy now! I kinda can't believe the little elf has it in him...but I guess nothing should surprise me at this point.

I angle my hips to let him go even deeper. He jerks me down on that cock to meet every thrust. I can feel my own hot juices spurt and drip down my thighs. He starts letting out lusty squeaks with the effort. Every time he plunges in I lurch forward on the cock in my mouth. I'm gasping, almost gagging on the candy flavored dick. Erotic tension is coiled so tight around my spine I can barely stand it. My cheeks are burning, my head is numb and tingly. Every deep thrust triggers a flood of heat that turns my insides gooey.

I'm slurping and whining and quivering, so on edge I've lost track of which delicious elfy cock is going to make me cum harder... then all at once the tension snaps! Orgasmic heat sears over every curve. The climax blows through me and I suck in so hard, and my pussy clenches so tight that both elfs cum for me and in me! A hot tingly gush deep inside makes me whimper as I gulp down the warm vanilla and cinnamon jizz flooding my mouth.

They pump a few more times, emptying every drop into me. I can only tremble as an aftershock inches through my body. When they pull out, I melt down onto my side, totally spent. I let my eyes flutter shut.

This turned out to be a really nice dream...

"Well," sighs an elf, I think Peppy, "that got out of hand."

"What are we gonna do?" chimes in another. "If Santa shows up and she's covered in icing we'll end up on the naughty list for sure!"

"Calm down!" this was Jangle. "Big Red'll never know! Let me catch my breath and we'll get her cleaned up and wrapped, just like the plan!"

There's a squeaky round of agreement and then those little hands are all over me again. This time they've all got their slick little handkerchiefs out. I'm still so sensitive my skin tingles as they wipe and dry. I'm squirming but they work in perfect concert, drying my sweat, cleaning off every splotch of jizz and every drip of my own sticky cum. In fact, when they're done I feel kinda like I just got out of the shower.

"Hey, not bad guys..." I murmur, trying to sit up.

Then I feel little hands tickling my feet and ankles. Glancing down I see two of them slipping something on my feet, then they pull a pair of nylon stockings up my legs. Their little fingers working so deftly, they go up quick without a single run.

"Okay, that's impressive," I mumble.

One of the others is already fastening a garter belt around my waist. It's all red lace with some bright green highlights. Jangle quickly connects the straps to the red lace thigh bands of the nylons.

Working in teams of three now they pick me up off the bed slightly. One team quickly slings a sheer demi-bra around my shoulders. The other slips a skimpy red G-string up my legs and onto my hips. I squirm and giggle as one tiny hand runs over my still sensitive pussy and along my buttcrack making sure the panties fall into place. The bra is so sheer you can clearly see my nipples through it, but they tighten it up to give my tits a little extra perk.

They drop me to the bed, and I sit up, examining the sexy Christmas lingerie. I'm still feeling weak and sluggish after my multiple orgasms, but the elf precision and cooperation is impressive.

Before I can be too impressed though, they all pull out rolls of red ribbon. A few of them go for my legs first.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I start to ask.

Peppy quickly slings his ribbon through my mouth! I start to recoil but it's too late. He wraps my head two or three times to make it secure, then finishes by tying a big knotted bow right between my teeth to create a very festive gag.

I look at him angrily, blowing a huff throw my nose.

"No time to talk now," he grins. "Santa'll be here any minute!"

They work just as efficient binding the rest of my body. The ribbon loops and spirals down my legs like a candy cane, but cinches so tight I can barely even squirm.

Two of them pull my arms behind my back, and wrap the ribbon around my elbows, forcing me into an arch that thrusts my tits forward. My wrists too, bound so tight my fingers start to tingle numbly. Then they fold my candy striped legs and connect the wrist-binding to my ankles.

It all happens so quickly, I barely have a chance to struggle...not that I'd've had the strength to. Santa's little helpers step back, admiring their handiwork as I struggle frustratedly on the bed. The tension is tight but not unbearable. I wiggle my legs and tug at my arms, but there is no give or slip whatsoever.

It doesn't take long for me to give up, slumping with a dejected moan behind my bow-gag.

The elfs tinkle with laughter slapping backs and congratulating each other.

Just then the door to my room slams open and a great big fat man dressed all in red barges in.

"Merry Christmas, boys!" Santa thunders. "I see you've got the gift wrapped and ready. Well done!"

His eyes fall on me, twinkling merrily as they scan over my bound figure.

"My she's a pretty little hohoho!" he laughs, shaking like a bowl full of jelly or whatever.

The elfs' tinkling laughter joins his.

I huff angrily, glaring up at Father Christmas.

"Now now, don't be a scrooge," he admonishes me, sitting down on the bed. He reaches out a white gloved hand and cresses my bound curves, then grabs my plump round booty. "There's a very excited little Bestie hoping to find this sweet ass under the tree in the morning...we wouldn't want to disappoint them now would we?"

I look away, grumbling into my gag...but shake my head.

"Good!" Santa hums. "Then let's get you into this sack, it's a long Christmas night yet to come!"

Santa slung the sack onto the floor, and held it open at the edge of the bed. A doze little hands were on me again as the elfs picked me up and dumped me into the bag. I squirmed across the rest of boxes, now just another gift to be given.

And I heard him exclaim, ere he pulled the drawstring shut, "Horny Christmas to all, and to all a good nut!"