Christmas with Amy Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy and Ozzie go bareback for the first time.
1.1k words
3.96
13.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes all of thirty seconds for me to toss Amy over my shoulder and throw her on the bed. She lands on her back, knees bent and falling open, so I accept their invitation and climb on top of her.

"Were you serious, Amy? About the baby?"

"We've been trying for almost two years now. Fertility drugs and IVF and the whole nine yards. Steven's swimmers just aren't up to the task. We want a baby, more than anything. We were going to ask you to donate sperm, but since Steven's okay with me getting it right from the source, I might as well get to enjoy that big dick of yours in the process."

If I wasn't already rock hard that would have put me over the edge. I've gotten laid hundreds of times, but I've been fanatical about using condoms since day one. The fact that the first pussy I get to feel bareback will be Amy's only makes me that much more raring to go. I slide upward, until my shaft is laying in the wet cleft of her swollen lips, the hard nub of her clit teasing the edge of my glans. I kiss Amy on the mouth with more passion and caring than I've ever had for any other woman. I dip my hips and the head of my dick slides down her lips, eliciting a groan.

"Ughhh. Do it, Ozzie. Put that big cock inside my tight little pussy."

I slide forward and her cunt spreads around my head in a welcoming embrace. She winces as I stretch her, but I'm used to going slow until a girl can take me. It's just never been as tempting to plunge into anyone as it is right now.

I push gently but firmly, millimeter by millimeter until her lips surround my head. I back out and re-enter her over and over, a tiny bit deeper each time, until she's dripping. By the time I get halfway in, she's moaning my name and it's the most encouraging sound ever.

"Oh fuck, Amy. So. Fucking. Tight. Fuck you feel so good."

"Ozzie! Yes, Ozzie, yes. So. Damn. Big. So. Good."

Her legs wrap around my waist and I feel her ankles cross behind me. Her heels pull me toward her as she rocks her hips. I push forward relentlessly this time. I'm not stopping until I'm balls deep in my oldest friend. A low moan increases in intensity the deeper I get. She goes eerily quiet as her pussy flutters and her legs shake in an orgasm that rolls her eyes back in her head. Her lips reach my base at the same time my head nudges her cervix and her focus returns to meet me eye to eye.

"You did it, beautiful. I'm completely inside you. Fuck, I never knew it would be this intense without a condom."

She smiles at me. She must do Kegels because her hips aren't moving but her walls are milking my cock.

"You've never done it without a condom? I'm your first real pussy?"

I nod, trying my hardest not to come already.

"Use your words, big guy. Tell me how good my pussy feels."

"God, Amy. You're so fucking hot. So tight. So wet. I can't...."

I don't even finish my thought and cum rockets out of me into her depths. She kisses me deeply.

"That's it. Fill me up. Come deep inside me, right where you belong."

I start pumping slowly, realizing I haven't even thrust into her yet and I've already come. Her pussy feels like heaven around me and I'm not surprised I stay hard. I've always had good stamina, but fucking Amy is the most intense thing I've ever experienced. I get into a comfortable rhythm, pulling out about halfway before I plunge back inside her. She's grunting on each thrust, moaning on each withdrawal.

"Do it! Fuck me! Pound my little pussy into the mattress!"

I pick up the pace and before I know it I'm bouncing her ass of the mattress, cock sliding almost completely out of her sopping cunt each time before slamming my pelvis against hers. My balls are slapping her ass hard enough they're starting to hurt, but I'm not slowing down for anything. Amy's pussy is in a near constant cycle of fluttering orgasms, her eyes rolled back in her head as she mutters incoherently.

"That's right, Amy. Take that dick, Baby. Come for me. Such a good girl."

Calling her a good girl spurs a spasm that sprays us both with her cum as her pussy contracts so tight I feel like she might rip my dick off. Her orgasm is intense enough it squeezes me to the point it delays my own. As her body relaxes, though, my pent up cum floods her.

"Fuck!"

Amy's pussy milks every last drop of cum from me. She rotates her hips up toward her head, causing me to slip from the slick mess we've made of each other. Her arms hug her knees to her chest as she elevates her hips. The view is too much for me to resist and I bury my head in her, lapping our combined cum from her lips.

"No! Please! Leave it!"

"Not a chance in hell. Don't worry, Babygirl. There's plenty more where this came from, and I'm not giving you back to Steven until you've got a reason to call me Daddy."

I lick her clean, leaving anything still inside her alone. I let my tongue dance across her asshole again, which brings a moan to her lips.

"You dirty motherfucker. I've been trying to get Steven to do that for years."

"I'll eat this perfect ass of yours anytime you want. I'd fuck it, too, if you'd let me."

"Get me pregnant and I'll let you be my first."

"Deal."

I kiss each of her asscheeks once more and slide onto my side facing her. My hand finds her tit and caresses it. She turns her head to me and I pull her into a kiss.

"Is that what my ass tastes like?"

"Not bad, huh? Third best snack I've had all day."

"Third best?"

"Your pussy is in second place. Your well used pussy comes first."

"You like eating cream pies, huh?"

"I damn sure like eating yours. I've always used a condom, so I've never made one before."

"Well give me a chance to recover and I'll give you lots of opportunities to practice. You've got your work cut out if you're gonna breed me before Steven gets home."