Christy Works at a Boba Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Jack, this was a conquest--his first of many. For him, Christy was no longer a work crush. She was an Asian slut for his pleasure. He'd use her body for his selfish desire, breaking her mind and relationship in progress.

"I CAN FUCK YOU WHENEVER I WANT. THIS PUSSY BELONGS TO ME." Jack roared, his balls smacking Christy's ass.

"OH GOD JACK, YES AS LONG AS YOU KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THIS, I'LL ALWAYS GIVE THIS PUSSY TO YOU!!!" Christy replied, feeding into the fantasy.

"EVEN IF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??? RIGHT SLUT?" he smacked her ass. Christy's eyes opened wide. She was hitting her wall.

"HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT....YOU MADE ME A CHEATING SLUT. YOU FUCKED ME JACK. IM YOURS. IM YOUR ASIAN BABY GIRL SLUT. ALL THESE OTHER MEN HAD ME BUT I NEVER...NOT LIKE YOU. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME..." Christy said, making his deepest teenage wishes come true "OH GOD I FEEL IT JACK...."

"OH FUCK, I'M GOING TO CUM, I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM INSIDE YOU SLUT."

"JACK...NO...PLEASE....PLEASE..." Christy begged, but it was pointless. Jack was unhinged. He was recording his fucking of Christy and Christy could do nothing to cool him down.

"I'M GOING TO GET YOU FUCKING PREGNANT SLUT, YOU'RE GOING TO GO HOME TO YOUR BOYFRIEND WITH MY FUCKING SEED IN YOU" he screamed.

"OH GOD JACK, HOW COULD YOU," Christy moaned loudly. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO NICE"

"AM I BETTER THAN KEVIN, SLUT? AM I BETTER THAN YOUR CUCK BOYFRIEND"

"OH FUCK...PLEASE...JACK DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT..."

"SAY IT SLUT...SAY IT OR I TELL HIM..."

"OH...YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE....YOU'RE FUCKING HIS GIRLFRIEND...AND YOU WANT TO SHOW HIM....FINE...YOURE...YOU'RE BIGGER THAN KEVIN..." Christy shouted, but it wasn't good enough. Her tight Asian ass was met with a vicious smack.

"LOUDER, YOU CHEATING SLUT" Jack screamed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE BETTER THAN MY BOYFRIEND, HE IS NOTHING TO YOU...PLEASE JACK...CUM...JUST FUCKING CUM ALREADY...." Christy was broken down by the strokes that Jack was giving her. How could someone who was only 18 be able to break her down so well...

"I FUCKED YOU CHRISTY. I FUCKED YOU," Jack gloated. It was his truth, it was his victory to show off. "YOU'RE SO OUT OF MY LEAGUE...YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME...YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND....BUT NONE OF IT MATTERED...I FUCKED YOU CHRISTY...I FUCKED YOU." his climax was building up. He can feel his potent, colonizing seed, building up as he destroyed this Asian slut.

Christy gave in. She lost to Jack. It was time she stopped fighting it. Jack won.

"YES JACK OH YES YOU DID. YOU FUCKED ME. YOU FUCKED ME. KEVIN CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU... OH FUCK...IM...IM CUMMINGGGGGG" Christy screamed at the top of her lungs. She was soon joined by Jack.

She felt his hot, sticky, potent, seed coat the deepest inches of her Asian slut body. Jack shot his seed inside Christy. His potent teenage sperm coated the insides of Christy's Asian pussy. Her guts were coated with the potent seed of her 18-year-old coworker.

"You asshole! You said you wouldn't cum in me if I said...you know...." Christy complained.

Jack laughed. He put his cock away and opened the door.

"Sorry Christy. It happens. Call me whenever you want to go again" Jack pet her head as he left, abandoning Christy on the floor in a mess of sweat, drool, and cum.

===

Later that night, Christy called Kevin.

"Christy, is everything okay?" Kevin asked, his voice tinged with apprehension. "You've been acting so distant lately, and I can't shake the feeling that something's wrong."

"I'm fine, Kevin," Christy replied, forcing a smile that felt hollow and insincere. "Just stressed out from school and work, you know how it is."

But Kevin wasn't convinced, his intuition telling him that something was going on. He couldn't figure it out, but he knew Christy was hiding something.

-

Weeks later, Kevin finally learned the truth.

Kevin's phone buzzed with an unexpected notification. Curious, he unlocked his phone to find a message from an unknown number.

"IS THIS YOUR BITCH?" it read.

With trembling hands, Kevin opened the message to find a video attached -- a video that would shatter his world into a million pieces. As he pressed play, his heart sank.

It was of Christy, his beloved girlfriend, who was being plowed from behind by a stranger at the counter of the boba shop. In the background, you can make out Christy's voice begging to be fucked harder.

"FUCK...ME HARDER...JACK" Christy screamed in the audio.

The room spun around him as Kevin struggled to make sense of it all. Christy? With the High School Senior? The realization hit him like a ton of bricks.

Without hesitation, Kevin dialed Christy's number, his voice with rage as he confronted her with the damning evidence he had just discovered.

"Hi, Babe!!!" Christy answered, unaware of what Kevin had just learned.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT. WHAT IS THIS" he demanded, his voice laced with barely contained fury. He sent the video to Christy, who had no words.

Christy's breath caught in her throat as she listened to Kevin's accusations, her mind racing as she scrambled to come up with an excuse. "Kevin, I swear, it's not what it looks like," she stammered, her voice trembling with fear.

"Don't lie to me Christy," he spat, his words like daggers piercing her heart. "I saw the video -- I know what you did."

As Christy's defenses crumbled before his eyes, Kevin pressed her for answers, refusing to let her off the hook until she confessed to her sins. With tears streaming down her cheeks, Christy finally broke down, her voice barely above a whisper as she admitted to her betrayal.

"I'm so sorry, Kevin," she sobbed, her words choked with emotion. "I never meant to hurt you. It was a mistake -- a moment of weakness that I deeply regret."

"YOU FUCKED ANOTHER GUY" Kevin roared over the phone.

"I'M SORRY....Jack...he just..." but he interrupted her.

"YOU LET THE HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR FUCK YOU?" Kevin losing all reasoning. "WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO?"

Christy, hesitating, began to confess. She told Kevin about kissing John in her dorm. Grinding on the random guys at the party. Blowing Trey in the frat house. Riding Mr.Chang in his office. And, finally, Jack, the high school senior who fucked her senseless in the boba shop.

"I'm so sorry Kevin..." Christy sniffled.

Kevin was beyond reasoning, his heart hardened by the pain of Christy's betrayal. He hung up the phone, done with this cheating slut of a girlfriend. Little did he know, that his story with the blonde Asian Baby Girl would not be over.

12