Chronicles of a HuCow Ch. 02

Story Info
Another Uncle Sucks.
2.6k words
4.31
13.3k
10
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

I got up the next morning feeling really good. Darla had slept through the night which meant so did I. But goodness did she have a diaper for me to change! I breast fed my baby daughter and dressed us and out the door we went. Then I headed to the local coffee shop in Marmet. The Java Palace as it is called it's owned by two hippies out of San Diego. Trisha and Bill and they're cool. I went to high school with their daughter Chrissy. She happened to be one of my best friends but she left town and went to Charleston WV to be an accountant.

I walked into the busy little coffee shop and right up to the counter. Trisha and Bill weren't there so I ordered a latte and sausage biscuit and sat down at a corner table.

I paid for it with uncle Ray's credit card. LOL. I began scanning the little coffee shop for possible clients. There were plenty of guys sitting and standing around some older some younger. The younger guys hardly looked at me but a few of the older guys were checking me out. I thought I was dressed rather provocatively in a very tight white blouse and a pair of come fuck me jeans. I had the first four buttons of the blouse unfastened so my milk engorged thirty-eight DD breast looked as if they were gonna pop free at any second. The blouse was so tight that it was uncomfortable but the inconvenience would be worth it if I could attract a client.

I noticed one guy in particular gawking at me and I smiled and looked away because I didn't want to look too desperate.

My admirer appeared to be in his early forties and he was a big guy too not fat but broad shouldered and barrel chested. He kinda sort of looked like my uncle Max, my mom's adopted younger brother. OH CRAP!! It was uncle Max. I haven't seen him in over ten years so that's why I didn't recognize his at first. When did he get back in town?

Max stands up and he walks over.

I didn't much care for the man because he was a rich asshole that swindled momma and Ray out of their inheritance. Then he runs off and invests it in the stock market and makes millions and he's never once shared the wealth with his brother and sister. I started to get up to leave.

"Molly?"

I turned around, "Max?" I asked pretending not to know him.

"I thought that was you, girl. How are you?" he smiled.

"I'm fine, Max." I don't refer to him as my uncle not after what he did to our family.

"I see you gotta a baby. What's it's name?"

"HER name is Darla." I said a bit snippy.

"Oh that's a beautiful name." he said and reached into the car seat to touch her and I pushed his hand away.

He got the hint and pulled his hand back. "So how is your, mom?"

"Look I wish I could say it's been nice to see you, but I have to go, Max."

He frowned and nodded and I pressed past him and made my way out of the Coffee shop. My car was parked a block down the street and I was in such a fuming state that I wasn't paying attention and I twisted my ankle and went down to one knee, but thankfully the car seat did not hit the ground, so Darla was safe. But my ankle, not so much.

Max hurried out, "MOLLY?" he knelt down beside me, "Are you OK?"

I started to cry as the pain began to set in and I shook my head, "No!" I said holding my right ankle.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry. Let me take a look at it." He asked and I let him and he gently raised my pants leg to expose my ankle. It didn't look that bad I mean I've sprained my ankles before but I'm just a wussy when it comes down to pain, that and I'd almost dropped Darla in the process. Geez how could I have been so careless!

"If I help you up do you think you can make to my car? It just right over there." He said pointing to what appeared to be a brand knew Mercedes Benz convertible that was parked only two parking spaces away.

"That's your car?"

Max smiled, "It is darling. Now let me help you up." he gently took me under the arm and helped me to stand up but I had to lean on him to take the pressure off my ankle and with his free hand he picked up Darla's car seat by the handle and he helped me hobble over to Mercedes. He opened the passenger door and helped me in and he strapped Darla's car seat into the back seat.

"There you go little bit." He said and brushed the back of his knuckle against Darla's cheek. I wanted to protest him touching my daughter but then he was helping us.

Max hurried around and climbed in on the driver's side and started up the car and backed out and drove left up main street.

We passed right by my beat up old Toyota Celica but I didn't say a word because I didn't want to feel embarrassed.

"Are you still living with your mother? I can drop you off."

"No I have my own place."

"Okay where is it?"

Feeling a bit sheepish I gave him the directions and we were pulling into the trailer park in less than ten minutes. He parked the Mercedes on the parking pad at the front of my trailer.

"I'll help you inside if you like?"

I nodded and he quickly got out and opened my door and helps me out but this time instead of allowing me to lean on him he hooks his arm under my bottom and lifts me up. He used to carry me like this when I was a little girl. I would just giggle and preen so. Max was very strong for an older guy he must work out. Anyways I was impressed. He reached into the back seat unfastened Darla's seat belt and picked up the car seat as well.

"Goodness uncle you're gonna hurt yourself!" I said.

He just laughed and carried us both up the steps.

"Where is your key." he asked.

"You don't need one, uncle the lock is broken."

He frowned and opened the door and carried us inside and laid me down on the couch. Then he propped my sore foot up on a pillow.

"I'm okay, Max but could you give me Darla so I can feed her please." I didn't know why I was acting so helpless. Maybe it was because someone was there to actually help me.

"Sure thing, Molly." he bent down and unfastened Darla from the car seat and gently passed her to me.

"Thank you, Uncle Max."

"Don't mention it darling. I mean what is family for, right?"

I frowned at him.

"Right...I'm sorry." He hung his head and turned to leave.

I suddenly felt bad for acting that way. Mom and Ray had a beef with him but that didn't mean I had to treat him out of the way. I owed my loving mother nothing! "Wait Max."

He turned to look at me.

"Why don't you stay a little while."

He smiled at me, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yes really." I nodded to an old beat up recliner and he sat down.

"Thank you, Molly."

"There is some beer in the fridge if you would like one."

"Fuck yeah I'll take one." He got up and walked into the kitchen and took out one of Ray's long necks and he twisted the cap and tossed it in the trash. "PBR!" my brother drinks this stuff. Hell I recall your Grandfather drank it too." He raised the bottle in a toast and then took a drink and sat back down.

I unbuttoned my blouse all the way down and I noticed Max looking as I did.

"I'm sorry I should cover myself would you hand me a throw, please?"

He shook his head, "Nah. It's perfectly natural to breast feed a baby, Molly"

I almost laughed at that, but caught myself because he appeared so sincere when he said it. "Okay. Well let's just put it like this I don't feel comfortable whipping out my breast in front of you Uncle."

He smiled, "Well in that case I can see your point." He pulled the throw off the back of the recliner and tossed it to me and I draped it over Darla."

I unhooked the front of the nursing bra and instantly took a deep relaxing breath. Making sure to keep myself covered I slipped out of the bra and laid it on the floor beside me then I gently positioned so she could take but she didn't. In fact she actually pushed herself away.

"Darn it baby girl." I tried to move her head down but still she didn't latch on. "Dang it she must not be hungry." I frowned. I really need her to feed because my breasts were feeling so tight that they hurt. I tried to position her again but again she pushed away. "Geez is there something wrong with my milk?" I said not thinking about the fact that my Uncle Max was sitting across from me.

He chortled.

"Sorry." I blushed. I sat up and stood up and keeping myself covered I carried Darla to the nursery and laid her in the crib. Oddly enough my ankle wasn't hurting any more thankfully. I leave the nursery and walk back into the living room and find Max sitting on the couch holding my bra. Well sniffing my bra rather. He was rubbing the wet insides of the cups against his nose. Yes my breasts had been leaking the entire time I was in the coffee shop.

"What are you doing!" I asked in shock.

"Oh shit, Molly I'm so sorry." He said and stood up still holding the bra. "I...I" he stammered.

I started giggling and I took the bra from him, "Apparently the addiction for breast milk runs in our family."

He turned red, "Sorry."

"It's okay."

He turned to leave, "I better go, Molly. It's been nice to..."

"I took his arm, "I told you uncle it's okay." I pulled away the throw allowing my breasts to be exposed to him.

"Oh shit." he breathed.

I giggled and stepped toward him, "You want a taste, don't you?

But Max stepped back. "Molly Please...I..."

"Shhh." I placed my hands against his chest and leaned against him.

He swallowed hard and put his arms around me.

I placed my arms around him too and sighed, "I'm so glad you came back, uncle Max."

"You are?"

I gave him a surprised look, "Yes I am. I mean you are my favorite uncle."

"I am?"

I placed my hands on his backside and gave it a squeeze. Then I giggled.

"I'm not really feeling like an uncle right now." he smiled

"Oh yeah?" I don't know why I was throwing myself on Max this way.

He looked down at me and smirked, "Your such a fucking temptress."

I stepped back and took both his hands and I placed them upon my breasts.

He smiled and gently caressed them, "Nice and full just the way I like them." Then he brushed his thumbs over my nipples which caused dribble a bit of milk.

Max sighed, "Damn girl you know what I want to do, right?"

I giggled and I took his hand in mine and led him over to the couch and we sat down.

Max buried his face to my breasts and began to suckle. My eyes rolled back in pleasure at the feeling of relief it was giving me.

He pinched my left nipple and as he sucked my right and a plum of milk sprays forth. My nipple was sore and I gasped but he kept right on pulling and tugging on the nipple. He lifts his head catches the spray into his mouth and he begins simultaneously pinching and tugging on both my sore nipples. I cringed in pain as he literally milked me.

I quenched Max's thirst for over thirty minutes and he now lays in my lap asleep and gently snoring. I smiled and stroked his salt and pepper hair, "Uncle Max?"

He opened his sleepy brown eyes and turned his head to look up at me. He appeared milk drunk as if that was a thing.

"Shit how long have I been asleep?" he asked sleepily.

"About thirty minutes." I chortled.

He sat up and yawned and then smiled at me. Then he reached into his back pocket and took out his wallet and laid two crisp one hundred dollar bills on my belly. "Thank you Molly. I haven't done that in a while."

I didn't say anything nor did I try to hand the money back to him, instead I pushed it into the pocket of my jeans.

Max stood up and grabbed his keys and was about to walk out the door but then stopped and turned around to look at me. He looked as if he were pondering an idea.

"What is it Uncle Max?" I asked, buttoning my blouse.

"I want to do this again, Molly. In fact I might bring in someone else if that's okay?"

I didn't hesitate to say yes. "Absolutely!" I said. We exchanged numbers and he left.

I couldn't help but smile to myself. I had went to the Java Palace to pick up a stranger to milk me and it turned out to be another one of my uncles. Goodness if momma only knew. I started to giggle and my phone suddenly rang. It was uncle Ray.

I smiled and answered it, "Yes Ray."

"Hey Baby girl. How are you feeling today?"

"I feel good Uncle."

"Did you buy yourself something nice?"

"No I went to the Java Palace to get a coffee and a biscuit and when I went to start the car it wouldn't crank. So I had to walk home." I lied and I didn't feel bad about it either.

"Well shit that just want do now will it?" he chuckled.

"No I need something dependable for the baby and me to get around in."

"Okay and I guess you want me to buy it right?"

I didn't say anything.

"Molly?"

"Yes." I finally said.

"Okay I'll do it but you gotta do something for me."

I smiled, "What did you have in mind."

"Your aunt is going to be out of town tonight and I'm thinking about hosting a Friday night poker game at my house. Are you interested?"

"I don't know how to play poker Ray."

"You want be playing, baby girl."

"I want? Then what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to serve us beer...naked."

"Uncle Ray?!"

"You want the car right?" he laughed.

"Yes but..."

"No buts!"

"What about Darla I can't just leave her at home."

"You can bring her and lay her down in the guest room. She'll be fine."

"Okay...I'll do it."

"Good. I'll have Beacon Used Cars to send you over that Pink Corvette. You know the one you had your eye on the last time we were there?"

"Oh Uncle Ray, REALLY?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes really!" he laughed. Be at my house around 6."

"Yes uncle!"

Ray ended the call without saying goodbye.

The end of Chapter 2

Chapter 3 cumming soon. See if Molly gets a poking at the poker game as her little adventure continues.

I may do Chapter 3 in Ray's Character this time. What do you think?

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers