All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 04'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Hi Pippa, I hope your condition responds well to treatment and gets everything sorted asap.

Another hot chapter from a hotwife, I loved reading about your anticipation of meeting with Mike again and also that it seemed to go exactly how you hoped and expected - very arousing.

With your teaser at the end I hope it’s not long before you can reveal what the incident that determines your fate will be. I’m now eager to know what happens.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Another great story and I love the little mysterious twist at the end. I'm curious about Mike, and also will it happen? Will the lovely Pippa join the doggers? I imagine at first that would be terrifying. 5* from me.

PS: I'm glad you're having your eyes looked at. Many medical issues are much easier to deal with if they are diagnosed and treated promptly! Good luck, Pip!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. You do excited anticipation well! Are you teasing us about possibly joining the dogging community next door? I can't even begin to imagine something like that. So British! It will be fun seeing how your relationship with your and John's new friend evolves. Glad he left the gun home the second time -- I hate guns. 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you even remotely familiar with a writing concept, known as a complete paragraph? Just curious.

meursault05meursault05about 1 year ago

Get well soon, Pippa.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 1 year ago

A passionate, sensual and sexual chapter of your Chronicles! I love how you relate your earlier flirtation of the idea of being with a stranger, and how it evolved to this electrifying encounter with a total stranger. The excitement of your living out your fantasies as well as a sense of imminent danger creates a tension that's compelling. After a truly delicious description of your surrender to Mike's dominance- with a nod from John, of course- mating with your two lovers, and the establishment of a new threesome with Mike, something's looming on the horizon. We're in suspense till next time. Great work!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

Dear Pippa. I’ve just completed reading all your stories and I loved them. They are compulsive page turners which I struggled to put down. I love your erotic writing style and the white space which makes it so easy to read. You capture the atmosphere of gentle workaday England perfectly. Your story is close to my own experience of wife sharing when I lost my virginity as the ‘teenage boyfriend’ of the wife of a young married couple whose husband was keen to share her beauty with me. One day I will tell my story on Literotica. In the meantime I hope that you get well soon so that we can enjoy more episodes of your erotic life story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.