Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright."

His whispered response.

Mike sits down and waits patiently in silence while myself and John get cleaned up.

I'm a mess downstairs, it's leaked all over my skirt and there's some on the blanket too.

Heavy cummers feel good at the time but, oh what a mess!

Once clean we sit huddled close together chatting in whispers.

This creates a secretive, mischievous atmosphere and, crazily, reminds me of sleepovers I've had many years ago at my friend's house....staying up late....telling spooky stories by torchlight.

We talk about each other, just basic stuff. Mike reveals he's actually 62, a surprise to me as I was 10 years out with my guess of 50's.

He lives in a house in the woods about a half mile away.

He's married, has been for 30 years.

His wife is out for the night visiting her friend.

Throughout our conversation he keeps looking around as though expecting someone to jump out from behind the trees and surprise us.

He's very alert.

Mike tells us that the doggers have visited this car park before, last year, but were moved on by the police.

Apparently, one of the local land owners reported them after becoming aware of their late night activities.

Mike brings our chat to a close by thanking me and telling us he hopes we can be here again next week.

To which we reply that we will, myself adding, "Looking forward to it."

Then leaning in for a kiss with Mike, while hubby looks on...

I make sure it's slow and sensual, to get my new boy going again.

But despite sensing his hesitance about leaving, Mike still breaks off our kiss and goes to stand up.

"I'm sorry....I really do have to go....see you next week."

And with that, Mike slips quietly away, back into the wood.

No sound as before, a very stealthy guy this Mike.

It's at this point that we are interrupted from his premature departure by another eruption of excitement from the nearby car park...

Another lucky lady, enjoys the crowd.

I turn to John, his expression just discernible in this gloom.

It is one, of excited expectation.

He is feeling what I am at that moment...frustration.

I have more to offer, and receive.

Taken aback by my new lovers untimely departure...in need of more.

John asks, "Are you still wet?"

I know instantly what he means.

John has a thing for sloppy seconds.

I grin wickedly, then reply, "Oh yeah...very...I'm leaking right now."

With this brief exchange the ball is set in motion.

His needs and mine become one.

There is nothing like doing it against that backdrop....that chorus.

All those people in harmony.

This time we come together...alone.

Just him and me.

Afterwards we carefully leave the scene.

Going home back through the woods and fields hand in hand with much to discuss.

Knowing more about Mike only seems to make him more mysterious.

And why the quick departure afterwards?

There are still many questions about our new man, only time will tell.

And time has plenty to offer.

The friday night rendezvous with Mike does become our exciting new routine.

Over the coming weeks our new friend settles down and doesn't try to scurry away after the first one.

However, several weeks into our unique relationship with Mike, something happens.

Something that ultimately sets us on course for our appointment with fate.

End of chapter 4.

Author's note.

Followers of this series may have noticed that my uploads have slowed down.

This is due to an ongoing medical condition concerning my eyesight which is making it difficult for me to read and write.

However, I am seeking help for this and assure the reader that I won't stop writing.

Thank you for your support.

Pippa x.

12