Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 12 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly satisfied that Chris could be trusted, I continue to follow the script.

"Good...I am glad to hear it and I expect your lips to remain sealed on the matter...do you understand?"

He nods and says, "Yes Miss."

Narrowing my eye's, I show the young man my...Mrs Taylor's... claws, snapping back with raised voice at his blunder.

"It's Mrs Taylor...not Miss...you address me as such!...understood?"

Chris appears genuinely surprised at his scolding, even flinching a little.

Swallowing, he replies rather meekly, "Yes Mrs Taylor."

Keeping solidly in character, my words still stern and cold but delivered in an almost casual matter of fact way.

"Chris..I have a little task for you."

While speaking I'm beginning to stand up, then walk past Chris to the bedroom 'office' door and bolt it.

Turning to see him watching me I scold Chris again, telling him to face the desk not me.

Staying near the door for a moment while I hitch my skirt up, "Now we've established an understanding..."

Halting my words briefly while reaching up under the skirt and grasping the panties, pulling them down.

Letting the garment drop to my feet before stepping away and retrieving it then straightening the skirt out, continuing back past Chris, "...I feel that you are the type of young man I can trust...wouldn't you agree?"

Dropping the tiny panties down upon the desk as I sit back behind it Chris stares at them for a second then replies, "Yes Mrs Taylor...I..I can be trusted."

Letting a thin smile draw itself across my lips, almost imperceptible, "Good..I'm pleased to hear it...now for your task...it's been such a long hot day...I've been working hard and I can feel it...I'm all hot and sticky...hate feeling uncomfortable and certainly don't want to go home to my husband in this state."

Watching Chris carefully while I'm speaking, his extreme arousal is obvious but he's also nervous.

Blushing, swallowing repeatedly, I must be doing a good job of recreating her. The woman has had a very profound effect on him.

Continuing with the script while revelling in my dominant role, "Do you know what a teachers pet is Chris?"

He dutifully answers in the affirmative with a 'Mrs Taylor' immediately after.

"Good...because from now on that's what you are...my pet...and your going to be an obedient little pet aren't you Chris?"

Another positive reply, this one starting to sound a little shaky, the nervous excitement is getting to him.

"Good boy...now...for your first task...get down on your hands and knees."

I watch as Chris gets down into the doggy position, his head slowly disappearing below the edge of the desk.

Leaning forward in the chair and picking up my day old panties I carefully dangle them over the desk where Chris's face should be.

"Here...have a good sniff at these...that's right...can you smell it?"

There follows a brief pause during which I can hear him breathing deeply through his nose, sniffing my panties.

Then, in a quiet voice from below he replies, "Yes Mrs Taylor."

Placing the panties back on the desk I reach underneath it and pull my skirt up, open my legs wide and slide my bum forward so that I'm sitting right on the edge of the chair.

"Now... crawl under the desk towards me."

Chris dutifully replies in the respectful way he's been taught, then begins to crawl under the desk.

"That's it...keep going...follow your nose to the source of that smell."

At first I can just hear his approach, but then feel him moving into position between my legs.

"Good boy...can you smell me?"

A whispered 'yes' from below, and a breath of warm tickly air on the top of my inner thigh...so close as to send a tingle of excitement right through me.

So caught up in the moment, Chris forgets to add 'Mrs Taylor' and I forget to scold him.

"Good...a little closer...now... I want you to give me a good lick just there...make sure you get it nice and clean...I want to feel fresh before I go home...do you understand?"

This time he doesn't forget the name.

Closing my eyes and opening my mouth in a quiet gasp as Chris's tongue delves deep.

In the dream I don't let on that I'm enjoying it, in fact I hardly communicate with him while he licks me out.

Only speaking at the beginning, informing my 'pet' that while he got on with his job, I had some marking to do, and that he should only stop when I tell him to.

So, for the next several minutes I just close my eyes and sit there at the desk, having my cunt eaten...and trying not to react or make any noise.

But I'm so aroused by our role play that he has me losing my resolve in no time and I don't quite make it, letting myself go as I climax, breathing hard and cursing under my breath.

In fact, Chris seems to be the more dedicated half of our role play duo, not even straying from his part when I scissor the lad tightly between my thighs during the intense surge of orgasm.

I must have cut off his air supply for a little while...no complaints from my loyal pet.

Afterwards, at my command, he stops licking and emerges from beneath the desk wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, red faced and sweaty.

Quickly recovering my composure, I inform Chris that he has done a good job of 'cleaning' me and now it is time for his reward.

In the dream he's instructed to follow Mrs Taylor, she leads him out the office and a little way down a corridor to the staff toilets.

There, once secured within one of the cubicles she wanks him off over the toilet bowl.

In our role play we go next door to the bathroom and I use some of his mums hand cream as lubricant.

Chris is stiff as a rod and so very swollen...poor thing doesn't last ten seconds.

In fact, later that night as we discuss our exciting evening, Chris confides in me that he almost came in his pants while licking me, such was his level of arousal.

After he's shot a heavy load in and around the toilet I order my loyal pet to clean up and when he's finished return to my office.

There, a few moments later I warn Chris that he's not to tell anyone what's happened, receiving a compliant response I add that I'm impressed with his cleaning abilities and will require his services again in the near future.

And this, is where my role as Mrs Taylor ends, for this evening anyway.

Chris has previously informed me that he only wants to re-enact one scenario at a time.

It appears that these fantasies involving her are almost sacred, and the lad wants to take his time.

Choosing to slowly build up to actually fucking his revered headmistress.

However, Pippa doesn't get the same treatment.

I am given no quarter, no refuge from Chris's unbridled lust...not that I'm complaining of course.

After undressing and letting my hair down I'm used over and over. It appears that my dominant role-playing and close approximation of Mrs Taylor's appearance has stirred something up from deep within him.

Something rampant and unstoppable.

I'm fucked again and again and again, on Chris's squeaky, creaky little bed.

Watching ourselves in the mirror door of his wardrobe as I'm taken doggy style adds an exciting perspective to the experience.

I notice that he loves watching my tits jiggle to his powerful thrusting, and also takes special interest in my facial expression when I climax.

I do make sure there's a lot of eye contact between us during these special sessions.

However, it's not this position we are doing it in when I hear it...

It's missionary.

Near the end of our time together that night, as a big climax rapidly approaches, just before I'm engulfed, over my own moaning desperate cries and rhythmic creaking of bed springs...a noise from just outside the bedroom door...so quiet and subtle as to almost go unnoticed...almost.

But I hear it.

At the time my mind is elsewhere, but nethertheless it is registered.

That noise is a creak of floorboard...shifting under someone's weight...

End of chapter 12.

12