All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 14'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit519 months ago

I think we do know what went on with Chris, his Mum and his new older interest. It's sad that things had to go that way, considering the exhilarating adventures and fantasy fulfillment you had with Chris. But all things must pass. You had a wild exciting run with him, and you learned things about your own kinks and what you enjoy. And your limits, as well. The exhibitionist display you put on in front of a bunch of youths, and your narrow escape from them, is epic adventure. The adrenaline is kept high, resulting in impassioned couplings by the side of the road. Sometimes our needs override our sense of propriety, and we just have to have it! The way you describe your feelings as you're enjoying impassioned sex with your young lover is deliciously hot and exciting.

All stories have to end, but yours with Chris was a wild ride. A shooting star across your erotic sky.

Looking forward to whatever you may have in store for us down the road. Thanks for an amazing series!

KalimaxosKalimaxos9 months ago

Oh, the things people do... and their kinks.

JBEdwardsJBEdwards9 months ago

Wow -- this is a great conclusion to your times with Chris. It was apparent (to me, at least) that Chris was quite the damaged young man from the many hints of earlier chapters, and your reaction to covertly being spied on is natural and common. Most people consider sex to be private, and the kind of espionage that Barbara pulled off, with the help of Chris, of course, is categorically different than flashing truckers as they drive by at high speeds. It's also different than being accidentally discovered by a stranger while in flagrante delicto. The incestuous element, often a turn-on within the pages of Literotica and in the real world, seems different and creepy in real life.

When I had sex in my partner's parents' home way back when, had the mom or dad secretly spied on us I would have freaked. If my partner had cooperated with the secret spying (secret in the sense that I was unaware) it would have been worse, if not much worse. So I understand -- completely.

Very hot and well-told story. Chris was just too damaged for you, even given how weird you yourself are. I guess poor Toby next door never got a taste. Well, he'll live. So too will I. Great chronicles, Pippa, and thanks! Five stars, JB

PS: I hope there's more about Rita at some point.

Wiz1002Wiz10029 months ago

Hi Pip, what a roller coaster ride, from the highs of sex in public and places where you could be found to the lows of creepy goings on between mother and son. Even if no incest was involved, that relationship was highly unconventional and toxic - you are definitely better off out of that ménage a trois!

The highlight in the unusually long chapter for you was the session in the staff toilets with Rita listening on. That was very erotic and arousing, I was hoping Rita would say more to you both while you were fucking and urging Chris on to pound away at you from behind, but still, superb take and description.

I look forward to hearing how you and John fill the gap that Chris has now left and what sexy and possibly dirty adventure you got up to next.

As always, top class story telling, thanks again

charliem100charliem1004 days ago

A lot packed into this chapter. I'm not sure what outcome I would like more, them having the close call with the slum youths or what would have happened if they had caught up with her. Too bad Toby will never have a chance with her. I'm sure it would have been an exciting time for both of them. Considering some of her other adventures, letting his mother watch doesn't seem that outrageous and would have been an encounter I would have liked to hear about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.