Chronicles of The DomCowboy - 4

Story Info
The fun continues in Vegas.
2k words
4.5
675
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize how hungry I was until the aromas coming from the two breakfast carts hit my nose. Of course my captors feasted first.

Angie exclaimed, "Oh my god Jessie, this is delicious." as she ate a fork full of french toast with fresh strawberries.

"Your men could use some nourishment too ladies."

"You don't need your strength Cowboy. Considering the fact that all you'll be doing this afternoon is laying there and watching." came Jessie's snarky reply.

"Look Jessie! This resembles my husband's dick."

Angie made a show of eating one of the breakfast sausage links. She licked down on it and then sucked it into her mouth seductively.

"That gives me an idea girlfriend. Lets have some pigs in a blanket."

Jessie proceeded to take a pancake over to John. She wrapped it around his cock and poured syrup all over it. Angie joined her and soon they were enjoying the hotcakes in a very creative manner. It was quite the site. My two lovely ladies kneeling in front of John as they devoured the cakes and his dick at the same time.

My cock became very hard as I watched this very strange and erotic breakfast. Jessie had fixed herself a cup of coffee while Angie made a large mimosa.

"I need some cream for my coffee. John, would you care to help me out?"

John knodded his head vigorously so Jessie started stroking him.

"Give your mommy's new best friend your cream John. Don't hold back and I'll let you fuck me later."

Jessie swirled her tongue around the head of John's dick as she stroked him. Meanwhile, Angie had grabbed the bottle of Dom and was slowly pouring it over her tits.

"Do you want some champagne dear?"

John's eyes were as big as saucers as he said a muffled "yes please" through his ball gag. Angie fed him a champagne boob as I watched in jealous frustration.

"Mommy's going to fuck that beautiful young black man when he returns honey. Is that okay with you?

John's head nodded enthusiastically.

"You want to watch Mommy ride him don't you? I felt his dick through his pants before he left. In this case, the stereotype seems to be true! I can't wait for him to come back. I just know he's going to dominate me. He's going to do me doggy and pull my ponytail."

That's all it took. John unloaded a torrent of cream for Jessie's coffee. Jessie thanked him and gave him a peck on the cheek as she got up and returned to the breakfast table. Her sexy friend followed closely behind.

"Want some coffee Cowboy? It has a special cream in it."

With definate sarcasm in my tone, I replied, "I'll pass my queen. I prefer my coffee black."

"I think I'm going to prefer my men black after today," giggled Angie.

This banter kept up throughout the breakfast. Thankfully, the nymphs were not going to starve me. I got to eat strawberry nipples, sausages inserted into vaginas and bacon right out of my captor's ass cracks. The champagne boobs were also very nice. But my cock ached for attention. I knew Jessie longed to hear me beg but I was not going to give her the satisfaction. To help myself deal with the current situation, I kept picturing Jessie's hot little body tied to my X-cross. Unbeknownst to Jessie, I have an entire BDSM dungeon set up in my brother's basement. Jessie was going to pay severely for this day.

My reverie was interupted by a smacking sound followed by a flash of pain. I guess breakfast was over. Seems like Angie had found my special cat with it's nine leather tails. For an amateur, she was handling the whip quite well. She would glide the straps slowly over my body. This sent shivers and created goosebumps on my naked flesh. Then she would flick her wrist and sting me with it.

"There you go Cowboy! You're such a bad man. Seducing a couple twenty somethings with your charm and big fat cock. And I'm on my honeymoon. You've forced my poor husband to watch you defile me. You've made me into a total hotwife slut."

The little slut was really letting me have it with the cat. Surprisingly, the pain combined with her sultry words only made my cock hungrier for her. I needed her to climb on top of me and use me for her pleasure.

"Get on my cock, you wanton married slut." I growled through gritted teeth.

She got this lust filled look in her eyes and crawled across the bed towards me.

"No riding the cowboy Angie! Your boy toy will be up soon. And he's bringing that little goth girl. We are going to have such fun with them. Here, let me cover the cowboy's most redeeming feature with his hat so we're not tempted."

Right on cue, there was a knock at the door. "Guest services," came the familiar voice.

I thought to myself that their paying guest didn't seem to be getting any services at all.

My naked nymphs rushed to the door to welome our new arrivals. Angie grabbed the male by the hand and led him in. She made introductions as if this was a normal gathering. The young stud's name was Robert. Jessie snapped a collar and leash on the female and led her into the room. I found it fascinating that the female got down on her hands and knees once the collar was on.

Jessie got right to the point and asked, "So Robert, have you fucked this exotic pet yet?

"Not yet, she's only been working here for a week."

Jessie led our new pet to Robert.

"Pet, what is your name?"

"Bianca," came a whispered reply.

"Bianca, please undress for Robert. We must get him ready for Mistress Angie."

Bianca did as ordered. She had very pale skin. I thought she looked like a combination of Snow White and Joan Jett. She was completely submissive. Her tits were a shade under B-cup with very pronounced nipples. She had short muscular legs and a waxed pussy. My cock throbbed as I eye fucked her. When the time was right I would use her submissive nature to my advantage.

Now it was time for Angie to take charge. "Bianca, take out Robert's cock and put it in your mouth. You're going to take his first load. This way, he'll last a long time when I fuck him."

Jessie and Angie removed Robert's shirt and each took a nipple in their mouths. Robert's chest was void of hair and was quite muscular. He had six pack abs and a long cock that grew in Bianca's mouth.

"Fuck the little slut's face Robert! She's wanted this since she first started working with you. She's going to be your little fuck doll from now on. You'll get to share her with your co-workers and friends!"

Jessie sure had a way with words. Robert's cock grew to a freakish length and he forced it down Bianca's throat. Tears streamed down Bianca's face as she gagged on Robert's tool. I noticed that Bianca was fingering herself as she ministered to Robert. Angie noticed this also and was quick to smack Bianca with the cat.

"No self-pleasure slave! You must focus completely on pleasing your new master."

Meanwhile, Jessie pulled down Robert's pants and he stepped out of them. She put the nipple clamps on him and then lubed up a couple his and her butt plugs. She handed one plug to Angie and then spread Robert's cheeks. Angie did the same to Bianca's cheeks. The nymphs slowly worked the plugs into the young lover's most private hole. I had a feeling that this was new territory for the two 18 year olds. As expected, they both came very hard. Bianca swallowed every drop of Robert's seed and then collapsed on her side.

Angie exclaimed, "Oh goodie! He's ready for Mommy now."

She led Robert to the adjoining room by his cock. Jessie followed close behind. The ladies were going to give Robert an experience that he wouldn't soon forget.

Now was my chance. "Bianca!" The young slave crawled up on the bed to see who had beckoned her.

"Remove my hat."

The sub did as told.

"Would you like to ride my cock?"

Bianca nodded her head but kept her gaze down.

"Unfasten my restraints and then untie the cuck in the corner chair."

After she had completed the two tasks, she returned to me and I patted her head and said, "Good girl."

She looked up at me with adoration then quickly averted her gaze.

"John, you can go watch your lovely wife fuck her first bull. Make sure the nymphs don't notice you. I have a special surprise for them."

"Bianca, my beautiful pet, straddle your daddy and slide your cunt lips up and down my shaft. Do not make a sound."

Bianca closed her eyes as she lubed herself on my shaft. My cock has very pronounced veins and I felt her slickness increase with each and every slide. Bianca's mouth made a perfect "O" and her breathing quickened. Her chest blossomed in a lovely red rash and her nipples grew to an inch and a half. I rolled them between my thumb and finger and then pinched them hard. Bianca let out a cute little yelp as I did this. I put my finger to my lips to remind her that she was to remain quiet.

"Put me in your pussy now. Sit all the way down on my dick and then stay completely still. Focus on clenching the muscles in your vagina."

Oh my god! She felt like a fucking virgin. So tight. I looked at her angelic face. Her eyes were still closed and I could see her concentrating on gripping my cock. Then it happened. I had heard of the "Singapore Grip" but had never experienced it first hand. I certainly didn't expect it from such a young lover. I closed my eyes and held Bianca down on my pelvis. Her vagina worked my cock. It felt like there was a little hand in her tunnel. This magical hand squeezed my shaft, let up, then squeezed again. It synchronized with my heartbeat. I was curious to see if she could make me cum with no gyrations.

The feeling was so strange and erotic. I could see in my mind's eye her gifted pussy gripping my cock. My orgasm built slowly. I felt my cock swell against her grip. Then I came. Rope after rope filled my young plaything. Her eyes flew open as she felt my jets. I kept her firmly in place. I didn't want any movement to distract us from what was happening.

Bianca's head snapped back as she came. As instructed, she had a silent orgasm and then collapsed on my chest. I held her tight and stroked her silky black hair and soft pale skin. I could feel her heartbeat racing. After we came down from our high, I grabbed Bianca's leash and led her to the other room.

Sounds of ecstasy met us at the door. John was peering in while stroking his cock. There was a puddle of cum on the floor in front of him. It was obvious that he was enjoying the show,

Currently, Robert was propped up on the pillows and Jessie was feasting on his cock. She was on all fours with that beautiful ass up in the air. A ruby butt plug was in her ass. It was my biggest one. Angie was also on all fours licking and sucking Jessie's pussy from behind.

I handed John the leash and approached the foot of the bed. I lined my cock up to Angie's soaking cunt and plunged it in. Angie's head whipped around to see who was violating her. A smile crossed her face. The cowboy had returned. I had donned my hat for aesthetics. Most ladies loved when I took them while wearing the hat.

I fucked Angie for all I was worth. The frustration of the past few hours filled me with a lust rage. Every primal part of my being was unleashed. Angie screamed and screamed as I pounded into her. Jessie had propped herself up next to Robert to witness the spectacle. I saw a mixture of wonder and concern on her face. She knew that the monster had escaped and her punishment would be severe.

To be continued...