Chronicles of The DomCowboy - 3

Story Info
The tables have turned.
1.4k words
3.6
919
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I lie. Bound spread eagle on a king sized bed in a suite at the Bellagio. Of course, I test the restraints. They are very secure. I know that they are of the highest quality because I fucking bought them.

"Okay Jessie, you've had your fun. Time to let the cowboy loose so he can punish you and your lovely accomplice."

"You wish Cowboy! We've got all kinds of wicked things in store for you today."

Angie piped up and added, "Those are the same restraints that were used on me last night. Once I embraced my dilemma, I had the most enjoyable experience of my life. My husband thoroughly enjoyed it too. Didn't you honey?"

This resulted in a nod and muffled yes from the corner chair. John looked amazing tied to his observation chair with the ball gag in his mouth. The ladies had done a wonderful job getting their men ready for the day's activities.

"Let's tease our cowboy Angie!"

With that, the nymphs climbed onto the bed with me. They embraced each other over the top of me. Their knees were touching my sides, but that was the only contact that they had with me.

I had a front row seat to their show. I watched their tongues dance and their hands massaging each other's tits. When Jessie pulled on Angie's very erect nipples, Angie yelped and moaned into Jessie's mouth. This make out and petting went on for some time. My cock became very hard. I wanted to stroke myself so bad. Even better, I imagined the ladies taking turns sucking my dick until I came all over their pretty faces. Unfortunately, neither was going to happen and I knew it.

After breaking their kiss, the girls took things to the next level.

"Watch this Angie! I'm going to get off right over the cowboys face"

Sure enough, Jessie squatted right over my face and began to finger herself. I could see her glistening folds and smell her excitement. Angie came up behind her sporting the strap-on. It was so erotic to watch Angie's hands pulling on Jessie's nipples as Jessie worked two and then three fingers into her sopping cunt.

I couldn't see it from my vantage point, but I knew exactly when Angies silicone cock penetrated Jessies ass. Jessie's eyes rolled back into her head as she threw her head back and let out a primal scream. Her beautiful pussy erupted all over my face and Jessie collapsed to my side. Angie quickly came to my aid and licked all of Jessies girl cum off my face.

"You taste so good Jessie!"

After cleaning me up, Angie took her finger and swirled my pre-cum around the tip of my throbbing cock.

"Would you like me to ride you cowboy?"

"Oh fuck yes!" came my very enthusiastic reply.

"Oh, but John looks so lonely over there. And he's my husband after all."

I just groaned as Angie climbed off the bed and went over to her lesser half. John's face lit up as Angie bent over in front of him and seductively inserted a plug into her rosebud. Then she eased down on him reverse cowgirl. Angie looked right into my eyes as she pulled on her nipples and rocked on her husband's cock.

"You like watching, don't you cowboy? His cock feels so good. Not as good as your fat dick, but you're off limits today. John can still make me cum if I help out a little."

It was quite a sight. Angie closed her eyes and pulled on her nipples with one hand as she worked her clit with the other. Soft moans escaped her mouth as she slowly rode her man.

"Don't you dare cum until Mommy's finished John."

John's eyes closed. I imagine he was trying to think of anything else besides filling his lover with his spunk.

Amazingly, Angie rode him slowly for at least 30 minutes. When she came, she whispered my name.

"Oh yes Cowboy, fill me up!"

John must have been imagining that he was me too for he lifted Angie up with his hips and unloaded into her.

They screamed in chorus as they came together. Angie's entire body twitched and convulsed. She continued to rock slowly on John's cock as she came down from her high.

Without even a glance back at her husband, Angie climbed back onto the bed and snuggled next to me. She laid her head on my chest and stroked my side and hip lovingly.

"Was it as good for you Cowboy as it was for me?"

"Better," came my sarcastic reply.

Angie purred into my chest and her face showed such a level of contentment. My face, I assume showed a level of frustration that I had never experienced before. I thought to myself, "This torture better end soon, or I'm going to literally explode."

"Let's get some breakfast! I'm starving"

Jessie had obviously woke from her post orgasm slumber.

"Great idea Jess. Are you going to feed our prisoners too?"

"Considering the fact that the cowboy is paying, it's the least we can do."

Jessie proceeded to call room service on the bedside phone.

"Hi, this is Jessie up in the Penthouse Suite. I would like to order breakfast. Let's keep this simple. Please bring me two of everything on your breakfast menu, plus two pots of coffee and three carafes of orange juice. Oh, thank you for asking. Yes, please add two bottles of Dom to the order. Can I ask one little favor? Have your two hottest room service attendants deliver the breakfast. Yes, of course put the charge on the room. Thank you so much!"

As Jessie hung up the phone, I thought to myself, "There goes last night's winnings at the craps table."

I looked over to my left and noticed Angie brandishing a feather pillow. she had a devilish twinkle in her eye right before she wacked Jessie in the side of her head with it.

"YOU BITCH!"

Jessie, of course grabbed a pillow in each of her hands and swung wildly at her foe.

Angie dodged these attemptes and deliver a crushing two handed blow to the top of Jessie's head. This sent Jessie flying off the bed. I let out a belly laugh at the spectacle.

Jessie came flying back onto the bed while spewing, "You're dead bitch!"

The ensuing wrestling match would have been more entertaining if it wasn't happening right over the top of me. There was tickling, hair pulling and best of all spanking being delivered above me. My cock was still rock hard and I feared that it was going to catch an errant knee or elbow.

My fear was tempered by the unencumbered joy the girls were having. So much giggling and I myself could not stop laughing. Tha battle raged as one and then the other combatant gained the upper hand.

Jessie looked up from the battle and said, "Think this is funny Cowboy?"

I could not answer because I was laughing so hard.

"Let's get him Angie!"

With those words, the ladies discovered my kryptomite. I am extremely ticklish. Angie focused on my feet as Jessie tormented my sides. If it wasn't for my extremely hard boner, I think I would have wet myself.

Fortunately, I was saved by a knock at the door. A masculine voice announced, "Room service."

Jessie and Angie jumped off the bed and hurried to the door. Had they forgotten that they were stark naked?

As Angie opened the door, she exclaimed, "Oh thank god, I'm starving!"

If the attendants were surprised by the occupants of the Penthouse Suite, they did not show it as they wheeled in the carts.

Speaking of attendants, they were quite striking. The male was a tall, muscular black man, while the female was a petite goth girl complete with nose ring and several other piercings. Both were quite young. I knew they had to be at least 18 to work at the Bellagio, but they weren't much older than that. I'm sure they were trained to expect anything and everything as they made their deliveries. This was Vegas after all.

"Yes, put the carts over by the bed. Could you be a dear and open the champagne for me. My stud boyfriend is a little tied up right now." Jessie giggled as she finished her little attempt at humor.

"Give us an hour or so to eat and then return for the carts. If you'd like to play with us and earn a huge tip, please make sure to coincide your return with an extra long lunch break."

As Angie said these words, she rubbed the young man's crotch through his slacks and winked at the young lady. The look on the attendant's faces was priceless. I knew they would return and that my erotic torture would continue.

Part 4 promises to be even more fun!