Chubby Crush Dana - Pt. 05: Closer

Story Info
Dana and I share feelings, urges. I share with my buds.
3.5k words
4.7
2.3k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?" Jordan asked, "Did her dad catch you in bed with her?"

It was Saturday afternoon. Jordan and Tyler were in my basement, and I was at the tail end of my story.

"Nope," I said. "He forgot his house keys at his brother's place. I had just enough time to dress, kiss Dana goodbye, and run out the back door while she let him in."

"The perfect crime," Ty said. "So...Dana Hartwell, huh?"

I rubbed my fingers through my hair and sighed deeply. I was smiling like a dummy.

"Yup. Dana fucking Hartwell."

I hadn't updated the boys on several things until today. I hadn't even told them the details of our first date until just now. I barely had a chance, as I spent all my time with her. But after last night's escapades I couldn't resist. I was so proud, so full of disbelief that I got so far with the girl of my dreams within weeks of barely talking to her. I was ecstatic to be dating Dana.

"You're probably getting laid before you turn nineteen! You're making us look bad, dude." Jordan gave me the finger.

"We'll see. Maybe on prom night."

"I still can't believe you guys sixty-nine'd. That's some very advanced shit," Ty said. "Did she like...? Never mind."

"What?"

"No, I...well...I wasn't trying to be a dick. But, I was gonna ask if, when she was on top..."

"Yeah?" I said, smiling. He wasn't going to offend me. I knew he was still a little baffled that I was turned on by the curviest girl in grade 12. But I still wanted him to ask.

"Did she...crush you? I'm not making a fat joke, or...I mean--"

"Don't stress Ty, it's all good," I said. "No, she didn't. She wasn't resting all her weight on me. And she's so damn soft. Like crazy soft. It was very comfy under her."

Jordan seemed to adjust his pants a little. I didn't draw attention to it.

"Is it fucked up if I ask what her pussy tasted like?" Ty said, grinning.

"It's like..." I thought for a second. "Sorta sweet, sorta tangy? It tasted even better when she got wet. It's not like anything...not easy to compare."

"And she really swallowed?" Jordan said, arms crossed over his legs.

"Yeah," I said, forgetting I mentioned that. "I felt bad, a little. Like..."

I thought hard if I should continue. I figured, why not.

"I tried mine, just the one time. Just a lick. It was gross. I guess I'm gay, huh?" I grimaced.

"Yup. Totally," Ty said. "Actually, I did too, once. It made my mouth tingle. Never again."

Jordan looked at the two of us like we were insane.

"Why?" he asked, in mild horror.

We shrugged. "For science," Ty said. I nodded because I had no better of an answer.

"Anyways," Ty said, "Way to go, man. I know I can be a jerk, but Dana is really cool. I might be coming around on thick women."

"Keep us posted," Jordan said. "And don't worry, we won't say shit to her about this."

"I will," I said. "I bet she knows I'd tell you guys all this eventually. But do me a favor and don't spread it around. Privacy reasons more than anything."

"Totally," they said in unison.

We chatted about other shit, and watched a movie. I texted Dana here and there. When they went home I called her, but she muted me. I got a text instead.

D: Sorry, I'm just watching a movie with my dad.

C: No worries, talk later?

D: Noooo! :) He doesn't care if I'm on the phone, he just likes my silent company while he watches Total Recall for the fifth time, lol.

C: Sweet. Tell him I said, "Quaid, start the reactor!" Actually, don't. So, he never found the booze? Never knew I was over?

D: Nope, I threw the bottle out before I let him in. I had to make up some shit about the vase I totaled though, haha.

C: Lucky, wow. So why was he home early?

D: Drama at my uncle's place. Not interesting. So...

C: So...? xo

D: Was that too much? What we did last night?

C: No way. I'm just in denial that it even happened. It was fucking amazing, Dana. I can't even.

D: Aw, I know. I can't believe how much of me I let you see, lol. Such unflattering angles...

C: Well, take solace in the fact I loved everything that I saw, tasted, smelled, and felt. And heard. All the senses were impressed.

D: Oh wow, lol. Wait, what did you hear?!

C: Just the sounds you made when you...finished?

D: Oh, duh. Lol. I was worried I was making weird sounds or something. I'm not normally too self conscious around you Colin, but no one's ever seen that much of me, ever. Especially not up close.

C: All I can say is I loved it all.

D: Well, you're not alone. I loved the feeling of your dick in my mouth. ;) And you are WAY too good with your tongue for that to be your first try at that...WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? Lol.

C: Hahaha...I'm an open book. I just tried my best. I dunno. And you did an amazing job too. I was in heaven. I felt a little guilty that you swallowed though. Like it was the hottest thing ever, I'm super impressed. But...I felt bad?

D: Don't sweat it. It was interesting. But I could take it or leave it, lol. I could spit it back in your mouth? Or...?

C: Nooooo. Lol.

D: Jk. But yeah, I hope you had fun. I loved every second. I also remembered just now...Right after I came, I leaned back, and I sat on your face by accident. Sorry about that. :p

C: I totally forgot about that! I actually really liked it...very cozy in there. xo :)

D: No surprise. Okay, I'll add it to the list of things you like about me. So...what else do you like about me? ;)

C: Hmm. Well, I love the way you taste. And when you get turned on, you taste even better.

D: Oh wow. I love it. More please.

C: Are you sure you're with your dad? Do you have a blanket on your lap? Where's your hand? Lol

D: I'm not sneaking a diddle with my dad here. But I may use these texts later for nefarious purposes when I'm in bed.

C: Fair. I also liked you being on top of me.

D: I liked being on top of you too. I didn't feel too heavy?

C: Nope. You were perfect.

D: Aw. Well you make me feel perfect. I must be crazy. :)

C: Naw. What else?...Oh, I loved holding your breasts in my hands. Your nipples got hard when my fingers ran over them.

D: It felt so nice. I liked how you held my big titties hehehe.

C: I love your eyes. They're like crazy green.

D: Lucky genetics. For my eyes anyway. My mom has green eyes. And a big bum too.

C: And I...hmm...okay. I liked getting a peek of...your cute little...asshole?

D: Omg, lol. Haha, well...I did wax, just in case. It hurt like fuck, but as long as you're happy with the results.

C: I was! But don't go overboard just for me. I didn't even shave. I'm a garbage human, lol.

D: I liked that you were a little wolveriney, you don't need to shave. I shave cause it keeps me from having swamp crotch. I sweat enough as it is. So nothing grossed you out?

C: Not a single thing. No notes.

D: Aw. Me neither. Crap, Dad wants help with dinner. Can I call you before bed?

C: Totally. I love you, Dana

D: Aw, baby. I love you too. K, call you later, xoxo.

I had dinner with my folks, and did an assignment due Monday. I looked through photos of Dana on my phone. I have one of her in jeans, sticking her ass out. I've used it to get off a few times now. Something about her big butt in jeans...

I was in bed when she called me.

"Hey you," I said.

"Hey," she said softly.

"I wish your dad came home tomorrow, I wanted to lay in bed with you all day."

"Aw," she said with a big yawn, "Me too! We could have got up to some more sexy times."

"Yeah." I really wished that I was with her right now.

"We could have had a shower together," she said casually.

I couldn't fathom how amazing it would be sharing a hot shower with Dana, totally naked. Wet, and warm...

"That would have rocked," I said.

"We're running out of stuff we haven't done!" she said. "We moved pretty fast, huh?"

"Yeah, I thought that too. But, I think for us, it made sense. Like, we both wanted to do what we did, so why worry?"

"Totally. Also, sex isn't so intimidating now, you know?" She sounded a little frisky.

"Oh, yeah. Totally," I said, trying to convey full confidence. I was still a little worried I might be bad at it. But only a little.

"But it's still special. To me. You'll be my first. Well, we both will."

"Yes," I said. "It feels special to me too. I think it's cool when your first is someone you really like."

"Aw, for sure." she said. "I know we only just started saying it, but I really love hearing that you love me. Even if I think we're using it kinda...well, I don't want to be negative, but like--"

"We're young, and it's only been a few weeks?"

"Yeah!" she said, laughing. "I'm not saying I'm not obsessed with you, because I totally am."

"No, I get it. I know I can't mean it the same way some older couple means it, but no other word does it justice. I love you so much, even if I am just a naive kid, y'know?

"Yeah," she said, "But I still love it. I love you, Colin."

"You too, Dana."

"So, prom's a week away, and I still need a dress."

"Jesus," I said. "I need a suit. Where do I even get that?" I laughed.

"Nick's on 4th. They do dresses too. We could go together tomorrow, if you want?"

"Nice," I said, "It's a date. Well, it's not romantic or anything, I just--"

"No, it totally can be! Let's get some ice cream after, and we can walk around town. It can be our 2nd date. I wanna show off my boyfriend."

"Very cool. I love being with you, just doing whatever."

"You still don't feel weird with a big, chubby girl at your side?"

I could tell she just wanted me to talk about her curves.

"Hell no," I said, "I want people to see me with you. Holding hands with you is like a silent way of confirming, 'I think she's hot, I like her big butt.' That doesn't sound as cool out loud, but--"

"No, I get it. I love it."

"Good," I said proudly.

"So if you like my big butt so much," she said a little more sultry, "You must have loved when I crawled on top of you."

"Oh...my God, yes," I said.

"Yeah," she said, "I was a little tipsy, but I was like, 'he will love this.' I was right, right?"

"Yes," I said again, "I fucking loved it."

"It's weird, a month ago I was worried you thought my ass was too big, like any guy. But now, knowing you love it so much..."

"Yeah," I said, reaching down and grabbing my rock hard shaft.

"I walk around with so much confidence now. Like, okay, my ass is big. But you love it. So why feel bad at all?"

"You shouldn't, ever. It's fucking beautiful. You're fucking beautiful."

"Hey Colin, you're touching yourself, aren't you."

"I am," I said, totally free of shame.

"Mmm...You're making me horny too. Don't stop. Keep telling me things."

"Okay," I said a little huskier, trying to sound manly. "I loved your body. I loved your belly--"

"My big belly?"

"Yeah. It's soft, smooth, and cute. I love how it felt against my chest."

"Mmm," she purred. "What else."

I felt like I was running out of things. What were other things?

"I liked when you sat on my face, that felt really nice. I didn't know that was a thing I wanted until I had it."

"Yeah?" She half moaned.

"Yeah, Your ass cheeks just buried me for a second-- it was really hot."

"Mmm...And you said my little butthole was cute?" She giggled a little at her wording.

"Does asshole sound any better? Aw, I'm making this weird--"

"No, it's good. I liked looking at it up close. You were so smooth. I was too nervous, but I kinda wanted to know...what it tasted like."

"Fuck," she whispered, "Wow, I never thought I'd hear a guy say that. Or want to do that."

"I would," I said, stroking myself harder. "If you wanted me to."

"That wouldn't taste so good, I bet," she said softly, baiting me to argue with her.

"I think you're wrong," I countered. "I think I'd like it. I bet it would feel good. Right babe?"

"Yeah," she whimpered, "I can't wait for you to fuck me," She said in a whisper.

"Me too," I said. "I want to be inside you. And kiss you. And see all of you. I love everything about you, Dana."

"I do too, you're the hottest guy in school, baby. I love your dick, and I want it inside me already. I can barely wait."

"Yeah," I said, getting close. "I wish I was with you right now."

"Yeah, me too. Pretend you are. Imagine you're inside me. Thrusting in and out. Playing with my nipples."

"Yeah..."

"And you have a condom on, so when you cum, you can cum inside me. I wanna feel you throbbing inside me."

"Fuck yeah..." I was out of words. This was working for me way too well.

"Cum inside me, baby. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum--"

I came. Really, really hard. Even remotely, Dana got me off with ease.

"Fuck. Me." I shuddered aloud. Dana breathed awkwardly, and I realized she had finished as well, but while trying to stifle the sounds of her climax. A silenced orgasm sounded very hot to me.

"Oh...babe. Fuck," she said. "So good. Crazy what you do to me."

"Me too!" I said, feeling warm and happy. "That was really nice. I love that I can tell you exactly what I like about you."

"Mmm-hmm," she said in agreement. "Never stop telling me." She sighed and made what I can only describe as a "happy/comfy" sound. She sounded fulfilled, and sleepy. I felt the same.

"Well", she said, "sleepy time? I got a date with a cute guy tomorrow."

"Yup," I said, "I have plans too. Just me and her, all day."

"Nice. Lucky girl."

"Nope," I said. "I hit the jackpot. She's everything to me."

Dana made the cutest little, "Aww." Then she said, "Okay baby. Sleep tight. Thanks for...everything."

"You too. Love you."

"I love you, too."

"Night," I said.

"Night," she said.

I didn't fall asleep for a while. I felt energized. I was so happy, so lost in surreal bliss. Seriously, what did I do to deserve this girl?

I thought about her for an hour before finally giving in to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to find she had already texted me. We talked on the phone a little, then made plans to meet downtown. I needed a car, but...I needed a job first. Until then, I took the bus everywhere.

She was closer to town, but not within walking distance. She was waiting at the bus stop down the street from her place when my bus pulled up. I watched her pay the driver, and she found me sitting alone, smiling like a doofus.

"Hey," she said, sitting beside me, squishing me into the window seat with her soft hips. She was wearing her leggings she bought at the mall with me. She had a short sleeve jean jacket over a black tee.

"Hey, you," I said, putting my hand on her thigh.

We talked a little, but mostly we just leaned into each other.

When we got off the bus, I grabbed her hand. We walked down the street like that a few blocks, before finding Nick's, the first order of our business.

I found a simple tux for pretty cheap. I didn't even need to get it tailored. Dana tried on a few dresses.

Most were too small. But they had a large range of sizes, and eventually she found a dark purple one that really suited her. They would need to hem it, or whatever, but she'd have it ready in a few days, with days to spare before prom. They said they'd hold mine for me until then.

With that out of the way, we strolled down the street to get some ice cream.

It was a little mom and pop store I hadn't been to in a while.

The old lady was nice, and gave us extra scoops for free. We sat in a booth and played footsies while we ate our dessert.

On the way out, we thanked her and waved. After exiting the shop hand in hand, we walked past a couple skater kids. They might have been a year younger than me. But tough enough looking that I would have been a little intimidated, normally.

Not today, not with Dana by my side.

They said something as we walked past. I didn't know what it was, since they mumbled, and laughed.

I looked back, and they were both staring at us. Dana wasn't looking.

It was a weird moment. They must have thought I'd feel some shame, or awkwardness. They probably made a half assed attempt at a fat joke or something, but not loud enough to alert Dana.

But I just stared them down. I didn't say shit, but the look I gave conveyed my internal dialogue.

It said, what the fuck do I care what you little pissants think? I swear they both looked away simultaneously, like cowardly children. I put my arm around Dana's waist and never looked back.

I felt invincible when I was with her.

We sat at the park for a while, chilling at a bench, just watching people go by.

"That was fun," she said as she rubbed my leg.

"Agreed," I said. "Productive. Prom gear AND ice cream."

"Sucks school's tomorrow though," she groaned. "And I need to help my Dad with dinner. We do tacos on Sunday's usually. You want to come over?"

Damn it. Jordan was going to swing by. I didn't want to bail on either of them, but he was my original plan for the evening.

"I...did already tell Jordan it was cool to hang at my place for dinner," I said. "Sorry..."

I felt so guilty.

"Hey!" she said. "Don't feel bad, you had plans. I'm not that kind of girlfriend. I like that you have friends. We need our own friends sometimes."

She was so cool.

"You're so cool," I said.

"Naw," she said smiling.

We walked to the bus stop, holding hands all the while. We didn't even let go while we got on the bus.

When her stop came, we kissed briefly, and I waved goodbye from my window.

She blew me a kiss.

Later, back at home, Jordan and I chatted in my room after we had dinner.

"What's it like having a girlfriend?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know. Crazy? I feel like a different person. Mostly I just feel lucky."

"You are," he said. "Ty can be sort of shallow, but even he admitted Dana was hot. I think he's a little jealous."

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"He's used to being the stud. But you got him beat. Both of us."

"Who do you like?"

"If I tell you," he said, "You can't tell Ty." He looked serious.

"I promise."

"Alright." He sighed. "Mrs. Beckett."

"Our Biology teacher, Mrs. Beckett?" I asked. She was almost forty but she did have massive tits.

"Yeah," Jordan said. "She's always bending over, and her chest is...anyway. It's just a phase I'm in. I also like Gigi, the exchange student. I like her eyes."

Gigi was pretty cute. She was a little curvy as well. But nowhere near Dana levels of curvage.

"You should ask her to prom!" I said excitedly. I wanted all my friends to embrace their desires.

"I don't know," he said. "I'm pretty shy. And she's probably got a guy already."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Won't know until you try."

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess. Alright. But if she says no I'm asking Mrs. Beckett."

"Excellent," I said.

Jordan left a little while later once his Mom came to pick him up.

I got a text before bed from Dana.

D: Can't wait to see you tomorrow. What an amazing weekend with you. xo

C: Can't wait. Dreaming of you. xo

D: Nighty night. <3

C: Night ;)

As of tomorrow, the week of prom would be upon us. And hopefully, in less than a week, I would no longer be a virgin. And neither would Dana.