Chubby Crush Dana - Pt. 02: Texting

Story Info
Dating Dana: Texting and Hand Holding.
2.7k words
4.78
3.4k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana Hartwell was my crush. She was also the heaviest girl in our grad year. I liked big girls, but she was more than that: A confident speaker, a fashionable dresser, and just a really cute girl. Beautiful was the best description.

I only recently told my two best friends about my sexual preferences, and that I wanted to ask Dana to prom. Good friends that they are, they were very supportive.

I asked her, and she said yes.

Now it was the night of my proposal that she sent me a text. On a school night. We were 18, and my hormones were going nuts. A text from a girl was huge.

C: Hey, I'm up!

D: Glad I'm not bugging you.

C: No, never. I'm looking forward to prom btw!

D: Me too :)

C: Dana, I really wanted to ask you out, but prom seemed like an easier way to ask that...Is it lame to ask you in a text?

D:...

Her chat ellipsis blinked for far too long. I was dying.

D: Colin, yeah. It's not lame. You can ask me.

C: Oh, cool. So...do you want to go out?

D: Maybe...

Maybe wasn't ideal. I wasn't expecting that. Already, things were going south.

C: Why maybe?

D: Well...I haven't really dated anyone before. I guess I'm a little curious...why me?

C: I think you're really pretty. I know I might have made that awkwardly clear the other week. But also, I like talking to you. I know we don't know much about each other. But yeah, that's why you.

D: That's sweet. I like you too. I actually wondered if you had a prom date already, figured you would have. I was really happy when you asked me.

C: Look, no pressure if prom is enough for now. You don't have to commit to me over a text. That's my bad.

"Commit to me?" Yikes. I had zero game, and it probably showed.

D: Aw, it's not you! You're cute. I love talking to you. I just have my own hang-ups. I'm really self-conscious.

C: You never seem like it. I am too. I hide it too, I think. But I feel so weird most of the time.

D: Well, I feel weird too. But I'm also the biggest girl in our year. Maybe even the school. People are nice to me, but I know what they think of me.

I wasn't ready for her weight to come up. I never thought it would. Now I felt like I had to say something about it. But was it weird to be fully honest? Most likely. I started off low-key.

C: People like you, Dana. Nobody says anything that mean, that I've heard. Everybody gets gossiped about.

D: Maybe. And "Hartwhale" isn't the most offensive nickname I guess. I get it, we're dumb teenagers for another year or so. But I hear it sometimes and I feel shitty. I know I'm just "fat Dana" to them.

C: That sucks. But I think you're wrong. The assholes say the name sometimes, but even they respect who you are. You're a very likable person. At least you're not a social outcast.

D: Being fat is like that sometimes. But like...secretly outcast. That sounds dumb I guess. But it takes a lot for me to not look at the girls my age, and see how skinny they are, and not feel like a whale. Anyways, I should just shut up.

C: Please don't. I can only imagine how much harder life might be. I think women have it bad enough. Guys are so vain and stupid. But, I don't pity you at all. Look...I really like you how you are. If you and some skinny chick were in front of me, it would be you, hands down, that I was more attracted to.

D:...

Another delay. I felt good about how I worded it. But I felt silly that I said it.

D: That's very sweet. I actually assumed that you might feel that way, when we were in the band room.

C: God. Yeah. That was so weird of me. Sorry if I made you feel awkward.

D: I didn't care. Well, I felt bad for you. You were probably worried I'd tell the whole school or something. But I was just a little surprised, that's all. And it made me feel a little good too. If that was because of me.

C: It was. But it was sort of just out of nowhere, too.

D: I liked that we were hanging out alone! But I stunk so bad, and it's all I could think about.

C: I actually thought you smelled really good. Maybe it's a pheromone thing. But you didn't stink. I was sitting really close to you, and anyways...Sorry.

D: It was fine! I just avoided you a little after because I didn't know what to say. But I think it's a good thing...that you...well, you know. ;)

C: Yeah, haha. So, back to the dating...I really would like to go out sometime. We could just be friends if that helps.

D: Where would we go?

C: I don't know! I'm so lame. Maybe the mall? See a movie?

D: That would be cool. We could shop around before the movie? And...we can be more than friends, Colin. I want to. I want to be your girlfriend. But a heads up? I don't have a clue what I'm doing in that regard.

C: Ditto. That's awesome though. I was really hoping you would. Maybe we could hold hands tomorrow? Is that dumb?

D: Not at all. People will ask us eventually, anyway. Might as well advertise it. But are you going to catch hell from your friends for dating me?

C: Pfft! I want people to know! Jordan and Tyler are good guys, I told them I had a crush on you. They said to go for it.

D: That's good. Least they're good guys. I might tell Becca tonight, she knows I like you. I can't wait to tell her! But what about everybody else? Not worried about the extra attention? Weird looks?

C: I'm way more nervous about holding your hand than anything. Fuck anybody who might be a dick. Fuck dicks! Lol.

D: I concur. But are you gonna be able to hold my hand without getting...? ;)

C: God, I hope so.

D: Lol. I gotta say, I might not be this daring next time I see you. But I do wanna say...that I really love the idea of you being turned on by me. It makes me really happy...and a little turned on too!

C: Sweet! Lol.

D: Anyways, guess we got a big day tomorrow...

C: I'm pretty excited. I'll see you in homeroom, Dana. :)

D: Cool. Sweet dreams, Colin <3

I sat there, going through our texts over and over again. I never thought she'd text me the same night. And that it could have gone so well.

I think I only slept for a few hours.

I practically jogged to school the next morning.

I saw Dana sitting in her usual spot in homeroom. She stared at me as I approached, with a little smile on her lips.

Her dark brown hair looked great. It hung down in curls, leading the eye towards her moderate cleavage. She never dressed slutty. But she wasn't afraid to present herself as a woman.

She had a tiny mole just below her left eye. Her green eyes were vibrant. Her lips were full. Her cheeks were rosy.

"Hey, Dana." I said, almost with a hint of sarcasm. Like we weren't talking all night.

"Hey, you." She put her hand out under the table. I gripped her soft hand gently. We didn't say much during the announcements.

First bell rang. We got up, and walked hand in hand to the hallway.

My heart was racing a little. But I wasn't really worried about what anyone thought anymore. I was proud. I was man enough to tell the girl I liked that I wanted to be seen with her. Man enough to walk hand in hand.

I walked Dana to her class. We got some looks. Some whispers. But there were also a few "Hey, nice!" and "Aw, happy for you guys," mixed in. We both felt a little weird, but good weird.

She turned before heading in to class.

"I'll see you at lunch?" She leaned in and kissed my cheek. She went inside blushing before I could respond. I watched her wide hips and her big bum sway back and forth. Maybe she exaggerated a little extra for me. I made my exit.

I thought of Dana in her tight blue jeans. About the kiss. I made it to class without getting hard, somehow.

We met up at lunch later to talk about our first date.

"So, tomorrow works?" I was holding her hand again. I would be doing it any chance I got.

"Yeah, I'll get my dad to drop me off. You got a ride?"

"Yeah," I said. No car of my own, but I used the bus often.

"So," Dana said, "scary movie, or funny movie? Or...French movie?" She scrolled through the options for tomorrow night.

"Maybe...scary?" I figured it would benefit me the most. I could be the tough guy, and she might hold my hand a little tighter.

"Cool." She looked at me. "I really like you." She played with my hand.

"I like you too. School isn't terrible anymore, haha."

"I know right? I was excited to go today." She gave me a look that drove me crazy.

We chatted about light topics for the rest of lunch: TV, school drama. I didn't see her until the of the day. I found her near the parking lot and hugged her from behind. She backed up closer and her bum pressed against me. God help me.

"Surprise, just thought I'd say bye." I pecked her neck.

She turned.

"I'll probably text you tonight. I'm not clingy, I promise. But I like talking to you both here and at home."

"Anytime." I let her go, and made my way towards home.

The day felt bright. Saturated. I was happier than I had ever been.

And later, just when I thought she had forgotten, I got a text in bed.

D: Hey. Thinking of you <3

C: Heya cutie!

D: Aw. Fun day!

C: I know, look at us. Holding hands and hugging once. We better be careful you don't preggers. xo

It was too late. I had already sent it. Holey moley I was a dork.

D: I know, right? Like we should slow down, lol.

C: So cancel movie night?

D: Totally.

C: Cool. K byeeeee!

D: Noooo!

C: Jk. So whatcha doin?

D: In bed, sleepy. But not so sleepy I could sleep. Thought I'd annoy you.

C: Never.

D: Do you sleep naked?

C: I don't. I got boxers. If I gotta pee in the night I hate struggling to find my clothes. What about you? ;)

D: I do actually. Taking a break from the bras and undies feels so nice. :)

I was getting hard instantly thinking about Dana, naked in bed. Talking to me. She could be messing with me, but...It seemed plausible.

C: Naked is good! Lol.

D: So, no regrets? Asking me out?

C: Don't even! I was smiling all day today.

D: Me too. Becca said she was jealous of me. Said she had a crush on you back in the day.

C: Oh, crazy. Well, snooze ya lose.

D: Funny, lol. I got some questions for you...

C: Shoot!

D: Are you a virgin? I am, just so you know.

C: I am too.

D: Cool. I think I like it better that you are. Don't ask why.

C: Okay. More questions?

D: Yes! Are you circumcised?

C: Aw, come on...

D: Don't have to answer...

C: I am. Happy? Lol.

D: I think so. LAST question...Have you ever thought of me, while you...? ;)

Crap. I wasn't sure if the truth was good for this. Would she think I was a horny loser? I went with my gut.

C: Yeah, I have...

D: I love it. What about me?

C: What do you mean?

D: What about me did you think about to...?

C: Oh...well. Your...ass? And just imagining making out and stuff too. Sorry I'm gross.

D: Colin, it's hot...I love it. I'm actually...texting with one hand right now. Know what I mean?

C: Oh. Yes, I do! Damn. xo

D: So here's the deal. Tell me what you think about. All the details. I'll be all naked over here, and you can be naked there. And if we do anything in that time...well...

Holy fucking shit!

C: Okay, yeah. I think about...Well, one day I was walking behind you. This was before the band room thing. You had jeans on, and I was just staring at you, at your ass. I was trying to burn it into my memory, so I could think of it later. Your legs looked so nice, and I just wished that I could reach out. But that's not normal at school. Anywhere I guess. It's like assault, lol.

D: Haha, aw. That's cool. One time I saw you staring. I didn't know you were into me then. I thought you were just like, whoa, her ass is so big. But in a non-sexy way. I was wrong, huh? :)

C: Oh yes! Wrong as hell. I was probably daydreaming about slapping your ass that day.

D: Colin, know what's crazy? Now you can! If I let you, that is, haha! But keep going. More stuff. ;)

C: Sweet! Okay. I haven't done it a lot. Just a couple times. I thought about your thighs the other time. I imagined you in underwear. And just what your thighs would look like. Your soft skin...I don't have a great imagination, sorry!

D: Mmm. That's fine. But my thighs are...really big. Colin, how can you get off to these thighs of mine?! Lol. Some girls have thigh gaps. Mine rub together. I'm like two of those girls. Maybe more.

C: I don't know what to tell you. xo

D: Tell me more reasons. Like WHY do you like my body more than Heather, or some fit girl?

C: It's hard to explain! I've never really had to! I guess I like the idea of...Okay. I like the way your butt looks. And just because there's MORE of it, doesn't make it less appealing. The opposite happens, it's just more of a thing I like. It's hot to me.

D: I wish you were here. I would let you touch me anywhere.

I was basically about to bust in my sheets. I wasn't even jerking off. But I knew I'd have to soon. I hoped Dana was doing the same.

C: I would love to. Being able to run my hands along your curves.

D: Yes, like this. Xo

C: Okay. And kiss your thighs. And I think if I could see your ass in underwear I would be in heaven.

D: I hope you're hard thinking of me. I'm really wet. <3

C: Oh yeah. I'm actually about to explode...Fuck...

D: Think about kissing me up my legs. You can kiss my big ass if it makes you happy.

C: Oh, I would. I will.

D: Come, okay? Thinking of me...touching you...my big legs...big ass...

C:...

Halfway through texting I finished early, filling a sock as I quivered in bed, reeling with pleasure.

D: Did you come?

C: Yeah, OMG that was really hot.

D: I just did too! Maybe the same time! Wow. That was so fucking hot. xo

C: I've never done that before, with someone. That was crazy good.

D: You don't even know. I came really hard. I never even talk like this, ever, lol. But...wow.

C: Wow, indeed. ;)

D: I hate to run, but I'm gonna get some sleep. I kinda usually get off before I sleep. Knocks me right out, lol.

C: Same, haha. Never thought I'd tell a girl that.

D: Aw, you can tell me anything. I like it.

C: Cool. xo

D: Night, boyfriend. xo

C: Night! xoxo

I thought of Dana as I drifted off. I thought about our date tomorrow. I didn't even remember to take of my sock.

I woke up rested. The sunlight peeked through my blinds.

I couldn't wait to see Dana.