Chubby Crush Dana - Pt. 04: Drinks

Story Info
A week until prom, Dana has me over. Just us. And some gin...
2.8k words
4.78
3.1k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana Hartwell was my first serious girlfriend. We were both 18. She was the chubbiest girl in our grad year. It had been a few weeks since we started dating.

Dana and I had rushed things a little. In the first week of going out, we had made out, had phone sex-- text sex?-- and we'd explored each others pants with our hands. After our date at the movies, where I single handedly made her cream her new yoga pants, I expected to be making some exponential progress very shortly.

But things took a dip.

First, Dana got really sick. Not tragically, just a flu. She let me bring her homework over and visit, but she wasn't in the mood to hang very long. I think she didn't want me to see her so run down. We only kissed once that week.

Somehow she never got me sick. While she was on the mend, my friend Jordan found out his parents were getting a divorce. I hung out with him more than I would have liked, to take his mind off things.

Dana understood, but after Jordan seemed alright, I couldn't wait to spend time with Dana again.

Jordan, like my other friend Ty, is a great guy. They've been my two best friends for a while.

But when someone like Dana comes along, with her curly brown hair and extra curvy body, friends sort of fall by the wayside a little. I think they understood it wasn't personal when we started seeing each other less.

Dana and I had the weekend together. Her dad was staying with family for a couple days, and since Dana had just been sick, it was a perfect excuse to stay home.

I showed up at her house on Friday after I cleaned up at home. She was just a ten minute bus ride across town.

I rang her doorbell.

Dana answered the door in a jean skirt and a striped tank top.

"Finally!" She pulled me inside and hugged me close. I loved hugging her, she always felt so soft.

"I know," I said, feeling guilty. "Jordan was having a hard week. I barely saw you at school."

"No!" she said as she hugged me still. "Jordan and you go way back. He needed you. You're a good friend, Colin."

She kissed me on the lips. This happened a lot lately. It was awesome.

"So," she said, "Not sure if you'd be down, but I raided my dad's liquor cabinet."

She led me into the kitchen, where an imposing bottle of gin rested on the dinner table.

"I got mix too: OJ, tonic, and whatever else...what do you say?" She raised one eyebrow.

I had never drank before; I was ashamed to tell her, even though we were both under the legal drinking age.

"Yeah," I said slowly. Too slow.

"We don't have to! Just if you wanted to. I should have asked--"

"No, it'll be fun!" I said. "I never drank before. Just worried you'd think that's dumb."

"Hell no," she said smiling, "I only drank once before. I'm happy to steal your booze virginity."

We filled a couple glasses and clinked them together.

"Cheers," I said.

"Cheers, baby," she said.

Drinking is weird. At first I didn't feel much. Then my head felt heavy. We were laughing a lot about something stupid. I felt warm, and kind of unstoppable. I was also getting crazy horny.

We had ended up on the couch watching TV. We were smart enough to ease off the drinking for a bit. We were perfectly buzzed, maybe pretty drunk. I had no point of reference.

Dana's legs were resting on mine. I could see up her skirt.

"I can see up your skirt," I said with a grin.

"Oh yeah?" she said. "Like my panties? I wore them just for you."

I was getting hard. Typical.

"Nice," I said, suddenly very aware nothing would stop us from getting pretty touchy feely soon.

"Colin," she said. The tipsy tone of her voice was very obvious. "We should go to my room."

Fuck.

"Yeah, okay," I said. I started to stand up. The room began to tilt. I slumped back into the couch.

"Uh...whoa." I didn't much care for this feeling.

"Oh no, the spins?" she said, "Just sit for a bit. I'll get you water."

She stood, and she seemed a little dizzy herself as she made her way to the kitchen.

A second later I heard something smash, and then Dana started laughing. I crawled off the couch into the kitchen to investigate.

Dana was laying on her back, in hysterics. An shattered vase was in large pieces on the ground next to her. At least it wasn't glass.

"Oh my god Colin, I finally broke the ugly brown vase. I always hated it. Dad got it at a garage sale. I always--" She broke off into a snorting fit. It was so damn cute to me.

I crawled over to her.

"You're okay though?" The world was still spinning, but I wasn't as bothered by it now. I figured it would stop eventually.

She rolled on her side. "Yup, just a clumsy bitch," she said, and wiped her happy tears. "You feeling okay? I was getting you water, then I went into kaiju mode and wrecked shit!"

She crawled over to me, looking very predatory.

"I think you're so fucking hot, Colin George."

Before I knew what was happening, Dana crawled on top of me. She forced me to my back, and straddled me on the kitchen floor, far from the vase shards.

She positioned her ass upon my groin. Dana was resting her weight on me, and it felt fantastic. I was attracted to her as a person, and as a pretty face. I also had fantasized for a month what it would feel like to have her big bum on me.

I wasn't prepared for the sensation.

I was also pretty drunk. She leaned forward, and repositioned her weight over my chest, as we started to make out. Her skirt rode up, and she started to grind against my jeans, with her pink underwear the only thing between my jeans and her pussy.

We dry humped while making out on the floor for a few minutes before she spoke.

"Oh fuck, I'm not crushing you, am I?" She looked down at me, very flushed.

"No, Dana," I said, "You feel so damn good on top of me."

"Aw, baby," she said smiling, "I love you."

"I love you too."

We had never said it out loud before. Maybe in a text but I couldn't remember. Either way, neither one of us made a big fuss about it then.

Instead, Dana said, "I gotta pee. Colin, come help me pee!"

She climbed off me, and stood up quickly. She helped me up. My half chub would have to wait.

She led me up her stairs, as I followed behind. I stared at her big butt as we ascended. My head wasn't as spinny.

She tugged me into the bathroom, and turned me around.

"No peeking." She took off her skirt and panties quickly as sat down to pee.

She hugged me from behind. Then I heard a stream, as she giggled, saying, "Oh my God, I'm peeing in the same room as you!"

I found it weirdly intimate.

"We're like an old married couple," I said, laughing.

"Oh, totally," she said. She cleaned up and pulled up her skirt. The toilet flushed.

I turned around. She was washing her hands. We both looked at ourselves in the mirror. We were a mess.

Dana looked great, but we were clearly drunk.

She turned, and flicked the water from her hands at me. "Devious!" I said.

"Come with me," she said.

Dana led me to her room. It was neat, organized, and well decorated. She had a queen bed with mauve sheets.

"I'm so happy with you," she said, kissing me. I teased her tongue with mine.

She pushed me to her bed.

She slid her skirt off. Her pink panties remained. I took off my jeans as well as my shirt and made room for her.

She climbed on top of me again. She wasn't self conscious about putting her weight on me. I think she liked it. She knew I did.

I ran my hands along her big soft thighs as we made out. She eagerly kissed me, and she started to grind against my groin again.

Dana Hartwell was dry humping the shit out of me.

And she wasn't that dry. Our junk rubbed against each other with only her panties and my boxers between us. I could feel her entrance mashing against my shaft. I wasn't going anywhere yet, especially with clothes on. But she was getting damp.

I could tell we might advance to sex any moment. As much as I wanted to lose our virginities to each other, there was something I wanted to do first.

I wanted an appetizer before the main course.

"Dana," I said, as cool as possible, " I want to go down on you."

She smiled mid-kiss, and sat up on me.

"Mmm...Yes. I want that too."

Wicked. She hopped off and I moved so that she could lay on her back.

I looked at her big, creamy, fair skinned legs. She had a handful of little freckle sized moles scattered around. Like a constellation.

"I love your legs, Dana." I started kissing my way up her shins, to her knees.

She moaned softly as I made my way up her thighs, kissing her skin as I advanced towards her mound.

I gripped her pink panties at the waist and slowly peeled them off her. I threw them to the floor.

Dana was shaved. She was smooth as hell.

I retraced my kisses, as I slowly pushed her thighs apart, clearing a path towards my goal.

"I wanted to do this for a while," I said, as I dove in.

I started by kissing her there, and around her inner thighs. It was like kissing a marshmallow. I started to lick, slowly at first. She writhed around a little as I warmed up.

"Baby," was all she could manage in a whisper.

Her pussy looked great. The sun was setting and we didn't flick on her bedroom light. Soon I wouldn't have much daylight left to soak this in.

Her pussy was neat and smooth. She tasted sweet and a little tangy. I found her cute little clit, and I started swirling my tongue around it. She made more breathy sounds of pleasure.

Her aroma was perfect. It was something I wanted to breathe in every second of my life.

The more I licked, the more wet she got. The wetter she got, her flavor changed: it got sweeter. The wetness was like a sweet, honey-like syrup. I was swallowing it as I licked her all over.

"Colin," she said, tapping me.

I looked up at her. She would have seen a face peering up from under her belly. I sat up to see her better.

"I want to make you feel good too. Spin around."

She turned to her side. I knew where this was going. Dana wanted to 69. My god.

Before I got in position I started to pull her shirt off.

"Oh," she said, "I was maybe going to keep it on."

"Dana," I said, "That's up to you. But just know how bad I want to see more of you."

She bit her lip. "Smooth. Real smooth, guy."

She hoisted her shirt off. I saw her belly for the first time. It was soft, round, and stuck out a little. But it didn't sag, or have rolls. It was just big and plump.

"I fucking love your body," I said. She beamed.

Her pink bra cradled her decent sized breasts. She lay back on her side. I lay sideways in bed with her, head to toe. I kissed my way towards her honeypot again, and she lifted her thigh to give me access.

She took off my shorts.

"I like your dick," she said, "I've wanted to see it for a while!"

She kissed the tip. I settled into her crotch as she adjusted her position to put her mouth over my member.

Once I started to lick her clit again, Dana put me in her mouth.

Christ.

It was warm, wet, and her tongue slid all over my tip as she took me in, then out, then kept that rhythm.

My first blowjob. My first downtown time, 69 or otherwise. Firsts for her, too.

We were locked in deep with each other. My neck hurt a little, but it was still amazing.

Dana stopped.

"Uh," she said. "Would you mind if...I go on top?"

Mind? Sweet Jesus. Dana wanted to 69 on top of me.

"Hell yes, sexy," I groaned.

Dana Hartwell swung her big leg over my head. She repositioned herself on top of me. The sun had set, but there was enough ambient light to appreciate the sight before me.

Dana's huge but hovered above me. I was staring up the middle of her butt crack. I could dimly see her cute little hole, and it looked liked she waxed that too.

I said nothing and just started chowing on her. Her soft tummy rested on my chest. She popped me in her mouth and I was in pure ecstasy.

The smell, the taste, the sensation of being under all her soft, curvy skin. I reached up and squeezed her ass cheeks. She moaned over my cock.

I gently spread her cheeks a little, which temporarily gave me a great look at Dana's asshole. I wasn't brave enough to do anything with it. I just loved staring at it.

I unclasped her bra, and after tugging it off, threw it to the floor. I reached under, holding her heavy breasts in my hand. Feeling her hardening nipples. We were both totally naked, intertwined, our mouths enraptured with the other's sex.

I was the happiest I'd ever been.

I thought how weird it was I hadn't come already. It must be the booze. I felt pretty normal now, other than the pure pleasure I was in.

"I'm gonna," I said in between lapping up her sweetness, "finish...soon."

"Kay," she said in a moan, "Same. Don't stop!"

I did as asked. I swirled my tongue around her wet clit as viciously as I could. I swallowed her juices.

She increased her mouth magic, taking me in so damn deep. Everything was too much.

She started humping my face roughly. I lost her clit. She was using my face as a source of friction. Amazing.

I felt the oncoming climax. I couldn't warn her. She wouldn't have given me a chance to speak.

I came hard, in her mouth. My body felt electric as pulse after pulse of endorphins flooded my brain.

She started to swallow me as she came too. Dana moaned with her mouthful, and swallowed it all so she could moan out loud. This time it was a powerful whimper that extended into shuddering sighs of pleasure. That orgasm will be burned into my memory forever.

We lay there panting for a bit, before she sat up, temporarily burying my face in her ass. Before I could savor this new sensation she rolled off.

She made a sound like a shuddering giggle. "Oh my fucking God, babe."

"Yeah," I said. "Holy fuck."

"I like, fucked your little face," she said with a grin. "Hard."

"I know," I said. "That was amazing. You like...swallowed my...load."

"Oh, yeah. Had to. Not the best flavor in the world, but...it was kinda hot, right?"

"It felt great. You're the best."

"Do I taste bad?" she said, now laying next to me. I held her in my arms, checking out her luscious nipples. The were large, but well proportioned for her big tits. Gravity seemed to ignore her body. Everything was perky and round.

I almost forgot her question.

"Oh, no way." I looked deep into Dana's green eyes.

"The wetter you got, you tasted sweet...Like, I was swallowing you cause it tasted so good. I would drink you if I could."

She kissed me passionately. "You're the best. You make me feel perfect. I love you, Colin."

Now it felt like it had weight. We both knew it.

"I love you, Dana. Will you go to Prom with me?"

She laughed, hard. She snorted.

"Already asked me, dummy." She smiled.

"Sorry we didn't have sex." I felt like maybe I had hijacked her intentions for tonight.

"No way," she said. "That was perfect. We got time. We could wait until Prom?"

It was a sweet idea. We were little romantics. Why not wait a week for a special night?

We lay in her bed, naked, and we cuddled each other as we fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning to a knock at the door. Dana got up to look out her window.

"Fuck off," she said. "My dad is home early."

I didn't even know where my pants were.