All Comments on 'Church Ch. 02'

by ARcuckwannabe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
1962_19831962_1983over 2 years ago

Liked the way a few taboos were handled. First, a preacher screwing a parishoner, secondly a black screwing a white woman and thirdly, the woman was married.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

She needs to begin fucking black cocks only. Showing jerry her black baby bump should make jerry happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, she needs more than one black cock at a time. She needs to be taken around to some black clubs and given more cock than she can handle. Let her walk into her house with cum running down her legs, cum in her hair, and on her face, then give her husband a big kiss before crawling up on top of him so he can give her more cum. Just what a nice conservative wife needs is a lot of big black cock.

Digger66Digger66over 2 years ago

Loved it. Please write part 3. Maybe the husband can find out but doesn't mind.

jack2112jack2112over 2 years ago

Loved part 2 almost as much as part 1!!! Don't stop writing, whatever you do. I don't care if you continue this series or start another, don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me want to have a cock like his in me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

only bbc can please a white wife and make her beg for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to have my wife fucked by a big black cock.

In our bed would be best.

rem503rem5039 months ago

Doris is serving the church in so many ways. I think she will be regularly fucked by the black pastor and other black members of the congregation. It makes me want to be a volunteer…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love big black cock!

1reddawg121reddawg12about 2 months ago

Very Well Written, Doris is Definitely serving The Church Of BBC..

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Amazingly hot! Thank you!

TigersmanTigersman26 days ago

Good story!! I would love to have Doris as my wife and watch her take the pastor's bbc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARcuckwannabe@ARcuckwannabe
226 Followers
Married white male. Trying to get my conservative yet sexy wife to enjoy other people, especially black men and black women. My stories are my fantasies of my wife. She resembles the news anchor Robin Meade. If you think you know me contact me, if you have an advice contact me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Church Previous Part
Church Series Info