All Comments on 'Church Friends Ch. 07'

by Peter Duncan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A little swinging Church

Yep it's Sunday morning and I'm reading your great story, only wishing to meet a couple of folks that your story has ,please keep the story going ,have come here every day to see if there is an update ,thanks again

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Intriguing

You went a whole 7 chapters on this fantasy story and still you did not accomplish a finality. You were deep into God's territory in reference to the church, even you covered a finality of life, but you still did not get into creation of a human being as God gave for us to enjoy--I believe it is called breeding, impregnating, creating a new baby, between to loving adults? I don't see how I could give you more than I did...it certainly did not warrant a top score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of the best

This is a great series not just wham bam but a lot of emotion which makes it even more erotic.I have a feeling there may be a thread of truth in all the chapters. In any case the future of this great series could lead down many roads.I will look forward to the remaining chapters and hope the conclusion is far in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't Stop Now!

Don't stop now! What happened in the other room the fateful night of the swap. What did John and Charie do, while Penny and Gary enjoyed themselves? Did the couples get back together again? Did it remain a relationship between only 2 couples?

Your writing was excellent, but you stopped before the story was complete. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous