Church on State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,942 Followers

Adam smiled, as she finished her speech.

"So, you have been called untraditional. What makes you guys untraditional?" Adam inquired, knitting his fingers together as he leaned forward to hear her reply.

"I feel I have a far more progressive world view than most of my contemporaries. Honestly, I think the Church is stuck in the past. The Church adheres to a lot of dogma and custom that is no longer relevant in our modern society. The more we get stuck in the past, the more we drive the people of the present away. I feel that if the Church does not evolve, attendance will go down, and our message will be lost. People think of Pastors and Nuns as old, rigidly boring people. I want to show the youth of today that they can be involved in the Church and that the Church can be youthful, cool, and most importantly, relevant. I am trying to bring us up to the present, with an eye towards the future," Catherine paused, sitting up a straighter, chest thrust proudly forward, "The Church, in many ways, inhibits a lot of the ways that some people experience God in their own lives. In many ways, the church shoots itself in the foot. Like I said, I am more progressive than most. For example, I feel one of the ways in which I differ from most is my attitude on sex. While there are certain rules in place, I feel there is more wiggle room than most. I argue that the church should be far more open with sex, not treat it as some dirty thing that should be hidden. I feel a more open discourse on sex would be beneficial for all. We should encourage people to have healthy sexual relationships, and still live a pious life. Sex happens, whether we hope it doesn't or not. That's just one of the things that differentiate us from the 'normal' church." Catherine proposed proudly, "In the past the Church has acted as if the act of physical love for pleasure rather than procreation was a shameful practice, but this only drove such physical intimacy into the alleys and the back rooms; in effect Church unwittingly created prostitution, and made it profitable. It is this feeling of shame that leads to adultery, betrayal, and sin. If the Church is more open and accepting and preached education and restraint rather and shame, think of all the unwed teen mothers, or divorces that could be avoided?"

Adam nodded slowly, taking in what she said.

"How does the Church feel about this?" Adam asked pointedly. Catherine laughed.

"Well, they don't agree with the views and philosophies of one upstart young Nun such as myself, but what they do like the fact that attendance has increased 150% since my arrival in town." Catherine stated proudly. Adam nodded, impressed.

"Well, I don't have much more to say. I hope I can count on seeing you two on Sunday. If there is anything more you want to discuss after seeing what I have to offer, we can do it then." Catherine said.

"We'll be there." Adam said with a smile, rising from his seat.

"I should be going." Catherine said, looking at the clock on the wall. She stood, as did the married couple, while they said their goodbyes.

Catherine turned to Paula, and took her small hand in hers, "Thank you for making time for me, Child. The Lord smiles on devoted young women like you."

Paula flushed, as Catherine turned to leave, closing the door behind her.

"What do you think?" he asked his wife.

"Actually, I kinda like her." she said brightly.

"Me too." Adam said.

"She might be a little out there as far as nuns go, but she is a free thinker and that is the type of person we want on our side." Paula said.

"Agreed." Adam replied.

"She's definitely not your typical nun." Paula added.

**********

Adam and Paula attended Catherine's Church the next Sunday. As they entered the Church, they were blown away by how packed it was. They were able to find some seats in the back to take in the show. They watched the Priest take them through the service, and once he was done, Catherine emerged, to the delight of the crowd. For the next few minutes, Catherine spoke. All eyes were on her as she spread her message. Adam and Paula saw her at work for the first time, and her charisma and passion showed through. She had the crowd in the palm of her hand, entranced. Adam realized Catherine would be an incredible politician. He might be able to learn a few things from her.

Adam and Paula gave each other impressed nods as Catherine finished and the service came to a close. They waited as people filed out of the Church. Once enough space had cleared out, they made their way towards the front of the Church to talk to Catherine. Catherine smiled as she saw them approach.

"So, what did you two think?" Catherine asked with a bright smile.

"It was pretty impressive." Paula said. Adam nodded in agreement.

"Can I expect to see you guys here next week?" Catherine asked.

"Sure." Paula volunteered eagerly, "I've always loved the Church, so I would be happy to get more involved."

"That sounds great! And how about you, Adam?" Catherine questioned, meeting his gaze with her own.

"I'll be here when I can," Adam stated diplomatically. He noticed a disappointed frown cross his wife's thin lips.

To be honest, Adam was a bit weary of Catherine. Sure she was charismatic and she put on a great show, but he thought that the theatrics might be a distraction. He was impressed but he was not quite as enamored with her as Paula was. He was not quite as fulfilled by the Church as he had used to be. The corruption he had encountered had left a sour taste in his mouth, and as he got older, he started to question a lot of his beliefs, including the existence of God. He put up a good front in front of Paula, but he was conflicted internally by this question, his faith tenuous.

"Well, I can't wait to see you. And if either of you want to ever talk one on one, my door is always open," Catherine said invitingly.

Adam and Paula nodded and turned to leave. They walked out of the Church, hand in hand.

Neither of them knew it, but a pair of eyes was watching them. A woman's eyes. Her eyes glued onto Adam's butt as he walked. She smiled to herself. She looked forward to the day when she would see that butt bare. She looked forward to the day when she would see that butt of his as he thrust into her, driving his no doubt large dick into her and filling her with his seed. Her pussy moistened at the thought. She knew it was only a matter of time. She knew that very soon, his wife would be out of the picture, and he would seek comfort in her lush body.

*********

Paula was interested in taking Catherine up on her offer of a one-on-one meeting. She tried to talk Adam into it, but he brushed her off, claiming he was too busy, but he wished her luck. That was how Paula found herself in the Church during the week. She was walking the halls of the Church, looking for Catherine's office. She finally stumbled upon it, and she looked in to see Catherine at her desk. Paula knocked to get her attention.

"Oh, Paula! So good to see you. Please, sit down." Catherine said, smiling as she stood and welcomed her guest, gesturing to an empty chair. Paula sat down, and Catherine followed suit.

"So, how can I help you?" Catherine questioned, as she settled back into her comfortably plush chair.

"Well, I want to help out here at the Church however I can." Paula replied, as she tried to get comfortable in the stiff-backed wooden chair.

"That's wonderful news. We can get down to business later, but I want to get to know you better, okay?" Catherine beamed.

"Uh, sure, what do you want to know?" Paula answered hesitantly.

"How is your marriage going? It must be pretty stressful," Catherine probed, raising a delicate eyebrow.

"It's going okay. You're right, it is stressful at times, and we both understand that we don't have as much...quality time...as we used to, but it comes with the territory, I guess," Paula admitted embarrassed. Paula had pretty much confessed to her that they don't get to have sex as much as they used to, and hoped that Catherine had not picked up on it, but she could already see the look of sympathy in the Nun's intelligent and knowing eyes.

"I totally understand. I know how difficult it must be to maintain a healthy relationship with the stress you two are under," Catherine said comfortingly, "How's Adam doing?"

"He's good. He's busy, but he's good." Paula answered quickly, trying to defuse this line of questioning, as her cheeks became pink with embarrassment. Catherine smiled.

"So, how would you like to help?" Catherine asked, changing the subject, much to Paula's relief.

"Well, in any way I can. I am busy, obviously, but anything I could do to help that could fit in my schedule would be perfect," Paula responded eagerly, "To be honest, I have always wanted to do more work at the Church. I've told my husband that if I wasn't in politics, I would have gone into the Church. Maybe I would have been a Nun like you."

"Really?" Catherine replied, a sly grin creeping across her stunning face, as she again raised her delicate eyebrow, "You know, we are always on the lookout for more women to join the Church as Nuns. If you ever felt the compulsion, we would love to have you." Catherine offered. .

"Oh, I don't know about that. I'm married now. I think that time has passed," Catherine answered, laughing the suggestion off. Catherine stared at her, her beautiful face suddenly stern and serious.

"We are accepting of women from all facets of life. It is never too late to join the Church. It doesn't matter if you are young, old, single, married. Sure, sacrifices must be made to live a more virtuous life, but to be closer to the Lord, that would make all it all worth it. Believe me, I know." Catherine countered, stern and forceful. Paula suddenly felt small.

"Um, well, I'll think about it." Paula said, eager to move on from this conversation.

The rest of the conversation was pretty dull, as they discussed the various opportunities for Paula to help out. They came to an agreement for her to help out at an event later in the week. Paula left in a good mood, but a little shaken by Catherine's offer.

Part of what Catherine said resonated with her. Part of her was tempted by the idea of becoming a Nun. She had always been devoted to the Lord, and part of her wished she could live a life that would illustrate that fully. But, she just could not, right? If she were to become a Nun, she would have to get divorced, and she could not do that. She loved Adam more than anything. She would have to give up on the pleasures in life that she had gotten used to. She would have to give up all of her stuff. She would have to give up the life she lived. She would have to give up sex! She could not do any of that...could she?

**********

Adam was in his office, taking care of some paperwork. He was a little worried about Paula. She had seemed distant the previous night, and when he asked her about it, she said she was fine. But Adam knew his wife well, and he knew something was up, but she would not tell him what. Adam was worried about her, but he was too busy to press the issue.

The campaign trail was tough. It was hard to get donors to support his cause. The people with money did not want things to change because the current ways benefited them. He was hoping his campaign would not fall apart due to lack of funds. He had the right message, but he hoped it did not get lost because of a lack of money.

Adam stretched, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes; he could feel fatigue setting in, having put in many long hours in the past few weeks; and decided that he should wind down the day and head home as soon as he checked the mail.

Adam picked up the stack of mail he had received and started sorting through it. He finally reached a large, unmarked envelope. He opened it up and reached inside. His fingers latched onto what felt like glossy 8x10 pictures. He pulled them out and flipped them around. He was stunned by what they revealed.

He was holding a stack of pictures of a woman. And not just any woman. They were pictures of an extremely voluptuous woman, in very little clothes. To put it bluntly, this woman was stacked. She had giant breasts, snugly tucked into a scandalously tight bra. They looked absolutely huge. Adam had never seen bigger breasts in his life. They were complimented by the fact that those huge tits were on an otherwise firm, fit frame. She had smooth, tan skin and a firm, flat, belly. His assessment was that she was in great shape.

Adam's eyes trailed down her belly, past her cute belly button, to her underwear. The only things this woman wore were a lacey pink bra and a matching set of skimpy pink panties. Both items of clothing were semi-transparent, which allowed Adam a glimpse at both of her turgid, juicy, nipples and the small strip of hair above her pussy. The only thing Adam could not see was the woman's lower legs and her face. He could see just a hint of her long smooth brunette hair as it fell over her shoulders. Adam had to admit, this woman was amazingly sexy. Then he realized this was only the first picture.

He flipped to the next photo. The first photo had been from the front, the second was from the back. This allowed Adam to see this woman's perfectly ripe heart-shaped ass, teasingly exposed by the skimpy little thong she was wearing. Adam had to admit her ass was absolutely perfect. It was round and firm, and jutted out in just the right way.

Adam's eyes trailed up her smooth, sexy back, the graceful slope of which was only marred by the overworked strap of her straining bra, stretched so tight it cut into her supple white skin. The picture again only exposed a bit of her long brunette hair before the picture cut off.

Adam flipped to the final picture. This one again highlighted her prodigious bust, still encased in the sexy bra, but unlike the others, this picture showed part of her face, namely her mouth. Her glossy bee-stung lips were thick and full, and were covered with sexy deep red lipstick. They were pursed in a kissing motion, and her hand was under her chin, as if she was blowing a kiss to the person looking at the photo. On the bottom of the picture were words, written in the same shade of lipstick and sealed with a kiss.

"I thought you would enjoy these. XOXO."

Adam neck snapped up at the sound of a creak in the hallway, and he was gripped with a sudden paranoia that he would be caught looking at these sexy photos. His first instinct was to shred them and be done with it, but he was aware that his opponents could easily be going through his trash, looking for any dirt they could find on him. He instead resolved to open a locked drawer in his desk and shoved the pictures inside, locking it again. He gave the drawer a solid jerk, ensuring it was secure. The drawer did not budge. Satisfied that his secret was safe, he dropped the key into his breast pocket to ensure that no one would be able to rifle through his desk but himself.

He did not know who had sent these pictures, or what they were trying to accomplish. He knew it was all too easy for politicians to get embroiled in scandal for stuff like this, so he decided just to brush it off and try not to give it too much thought.

As Adam left for the night, he could not help but wonder who the woman in the photos was. If he would have studied the photos longer, he would have noticed a clue to the woman's identity. He was too lost in her hot body to care.

If he would have studied the last picture a little longer he would have noticed what the woman had around her neck. And if he had studied her cleavage just a little longer, he would have noticed what the clue was. He might have noticed the rosary around her neck, and the cross tucked snugly in this woman's incredible cleavage.

**********

It was a few days later and Paula was at the Church. She was cleaning up after an arts & crafts event for some of the neighborhood kids. As she threw some stuff away, she heard a voice from behind her.

"I think this went well," Catherine chirped cheerfully as she entered the room.

"Yeah, it was fun," Paula answered back with a smile, standing up and brushing off her hands.

"I'm surprised your husband hasn't come by to meet with me yet." Catherine mused, the corners of her mouth dropping in a slight, disappointed, frown, "I had hoped he'd come out with you today."

"Well, he's been pretty busy," Paula replied apologetically, "He was going to come help me out, but something came up. I'm sure he'll drop by soon."

"He'd better. He'll end up in my office sooner or later." Catherine laughed, stepping next to Paula, and put her hand on the smaller woman's shoulder, giving it a firm and insistent squeeze, "Have you thought about what we discussed last time?"

"W-What are you talking about?" Paula questioned with a hint of confusion.

"We had discussed you joining the convent," Catherine answered, the humor gone from her usually melodious voice, her eyes stern and serious again.

"Oh, uh, no, I hadn't really thought about it," was Paula's shaky response, as she squirmed uncomfortably under Catherine's gaze, "I assumed you were joking."

"I never joke where the Lord is involved," Catherine replied humorlessly.

Catherine sighed, as she put her arm firmly around Paula's shoulder and began to lead her to the door in the back, "I'm pretty good at reading people Paula, and I think I have a good read on you. I can tell that you desperately want to join us here, but you are too scared to do so. You are too afraid at how Adam will react. You need to understand how life-changing joining the Church can be. That feeling of freedom and satisfaction will make it all worth it. Trust me." Catherine explained. Paula was taken aback.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe I am giving off that impression," Paula responded, flustered, as she scrambled to keep pace Catherine's long legged stride, as the nun gently lead her towards the back.

"So, you don't want to be closer to the Lord?" Catherine questioned, raising her delicately trimmed eyebrow.

"That's not what I'm saying, it's just..." Paula mumbled before Catherine cut her off.

"You sound unsure. Let me show you around a bit," Catherine offered, opening the door that lead into the recesses of the church, "I want you to meet some of my girls."

Catherine walked through, expecting Paula to follow. Paula felt uncomfortable about this, but she felt obligated to follow. She walked behind Catherine as they walked the halls of the Church. Finally, Catherine led her threw a door into a large room.

A nun walked past Paula, and she was shocked by what she saw. The nun was young; younger than her; and she was gorgeous, but most noticeable was her outfit. She was wearing a habit, but it was unlike any she had ever seen. It was absolutely painted on. Painted across her voluptuous body. Her large breasts. Her bubble butt. It was practically a body suit. She was confused by this, and she looked at Catherine quizzically.

"I see you noticed her habit," Catherine said proudly, "I know it's a bit untraditional, but you will find I'm a bit of an untraditional girl. Besides, I teach my girls to highlight the gifts that God gave them." Catherine paused and then added, "God gifted these woman with physical beauty to better attract parishioners and spread his word; that's why they call it being 'blessed.'"

Paula looked around and saw she was in a room full of nuns. Paula could immediately see Catherine's influence, as these girls were clearly not your typical nuns. All of the nuns were her age or younger, and they all adhered to Catherine's fashion code; namely tight, form fitting habits.

Paula was stunned. Each one of these girls was stunningly beautiful. Each one of these nuns had hot bodies, illustrated by their tight habits. She could not help but notice that each one of these girls was quite blessed in the chest department, every last one of them exceedingly busty. Each one of them had hourglass figures, fit and firm. Paula realized that each one of these nuns could have been models. Nude models. Centerfolds. Porn stars.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,942 Followers
123456...8