All Comments on 'Cindy'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was going well until...

This was very good and reasonably plausible (within the story premise) , until it became your basic Erotic Couplings or average "wild" Interracial story. The big stumble happened the morning after the sex.

This powerhouse business woman became the most implausible, air headed, dumb bimbo. The idea that just because she got drunk she would change her personality the next day is absurd. She is not going to go back to that terrifying (for her) area and place and is well aware she was assaulted, forced to take off her clothes an dress up "slutty" and taken. Even if she did not remember. That whole idea of going back just for sex, when you could figure she could just seek out discreet services, including BBC or just to meet someone, is premise-killing.

Now, if the story had been continues with the original simple but well executed premise, a different angle could have been worked. This story suffers the eternal curse of many of these stories. Smart women are instantly dumber, the moment they get into any danger or a threat. This guy actually expects the woman to return the dress, by herself, right? Not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

One of the best stories. Of course it's fantasy,perhaps with a little truth. But I find it hot just knowing someone else is aroused by this. Red is a complete asshole but I got aroused each time Cindy was left in a dumpster. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure... She's rich but she moves in the slump...

Is she a retard (sorry if i offended some...)?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I am jealous of Cindy, to have a home and be owned by three BBC gentlemen is mY dream life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous