All Comments on 'Cindy and Mindy Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by djubre666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Literally the ONLY reason I still check this site is for new Cindy and Mindy

Keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awsome

You have got to have him pound her ureathra pls she's the perfect size for it

thisguyrightherethisguyrightherealmost 10 years ago
Very interesting...

I wasn't expecting any more Cindy & Mindy stories, but they've come back in force, packing more heat than ever!

Both of these stories were extremely hot, but the thing that set me off was what I like to call Nature's Mind Control: Being so instantly overcome by lust that you automatically go into heat, rut, or, in the case of futanari, both! The first story, with the little Asian named Kim, really brought it home for me with that!

You also hit me in another sweet spot... office sex. Nothing filthier than doing it at your place of business... you have to be truly professional at all times, especially if you don't want to be caught... unless you do, of course... >:)

It's nice that Cindy and Chris are progressing, but I'm truly interested in Mindy's side of the world. I can't help but wonder what will happen? Knowing her raw sexual deliciousness, it's only a matter of time before Tina has a taste... but who will she choose? Kim? Tina? Maybe both? Maybe she'll screw it up with both of them? The anticipation is killing me...

I anxiously await the next chapter!

sf_coyotesf_coyotealmost 10 years ago
Blistering Hot!

I created this account just so I could write you a comment.

This series just keeps getting hotter and hotter. This latest installment is the hottest thing I have ever read. The part where she lets the Princess fall onto his desk and it knocks things over? Awesome. And then where she points it at him like a cannon that's going to go off at any moment, and muses aloud about where she wants to blast her load? *OMG, so incredibly hot!* And just thinking of the Princess' pulsing might straining the leather restraints until it bursts them open...

The things Cindy says and does are just fabulous. Please, keep this series coming! (It sure keeps me cumming.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another hot as the sun's surface Chris/Cindy tale. I just simply can't get enough of them. I'm so glad they got back together and now live together so they can have constant sex. How I wish I was a third roommate just so I could watch them in person. I sure hope Mindy still joins in often though. We need more of this couple in an ongoing series.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

This just gets funnier and funnier with each chapter.

Just brilliant !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Perfect. Lo e your stories about two of tham. Just one thing i did not get. Did she manage to lift his whole body with her giant princese?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous