Cindy and Roxanne Connect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy smiled and said "You're right. Screw the cannoli."

No, Lose the Dildo... Bring the Cannoli

When Roxanne returned with glasses of the deep yellow dessert wine, Cindy was propped up on the pillows, a blonde invitation to sin. Roxanne sat on the side of the bed and handed her lover a glass of the cold golden liquid. "The wine is delightful, said Cindy as she adjusted her position to make sure that she wouldn't spill anything on Roxy's comforter.

"I did OK with the wine, huh?"

"OK?" laughed her companion. They're both perfect, but Cin, you spent too much money.

"Not from where I'm sitting. Roxanne, you're a full-time student and then some. I have a full-time job that pays good money. I can afford it, and to be honest, I wanted tonight to be as good as the wine. So far, it seems about right. Nothing is too good for my valentine."

The girls took another sip and carefully set down their half-empty flutes on the side table. Before Cindy could react, Roxanne threw a leg over and straddled the "devil" in red. The two beauties smiled at each other. "I thought all Sicilian women had jet black hair, said Cindy as she absent-mindedly ran her long fingers through Roxanne's hair. How is it that yours came out so much lighter?"

"Well, that's a common misconception. Italian hair color goes from dark black to hair as blonde as yours, but most of the blondes come from Northern Italy, Piemonte and Lombardia. I guess that my great, great grandmother must have taken a long ski-weekend or something. My mother's hair is black as coal."

"Now," she continued, "let's find out who the real devil is."

Roxanne reached up and wrapped her hands around Cindy's wrists. As she tugged on her beautiful lover with the flaxen hair, lifting Cindy's face upward from the pillows, she bent over and pressed her breasts into Cindy's face. Roxanne freed her lover's hands and used her own to push her tits together as she offered a dark nipple to the psychologist.

Cindy used her hands to stabilize her position and then responded by sucking hard on Roxanne's nipple. She ran her tongue around the dark areolar disk, which was slightly raised above the lighter flesh it capped. Her mouth sealed around the central nub and she sucked, passionately.

Roxanne responded with a low moan and a whisper. "I like that."

Cindy closed her teeth just enough to surprise Roxanne with a substantial, though not painful, "love bite."

"I like that too."

Cindy continued to suck and lick and bite Roxanne's soft tits until Roxanne pulled back, replacing her tit with a kiss, passionate and demanding. Now it was time for Roxanne to lie back and give over the reins to her lover. She slipped off to one side, briefly breaking the kiss. Cindy took the lead as her lips re-joined Roxanne's initiating a series of stronger and more demanding kisses. Cindy's hand went directly to Roxanne's sex, darting under the skimpy white thong and into the dark thicket hiding her lover's pussy.

She rubbed; she probed with her fingers until she found the fissure that promised entry to Roxanne's wet vagina. Coating her fingers with Roxy's natural lubrication, Cindy pushed both her middle and index finger past the entrance to Roxanne's pussy, taking care not to scrape the tender vaginal walls with her nails. She found her groove and began pushing and withdrawing, probing and retracting as Roxanne used her hands to manipulate her own breasts, mounding, pushing, and grabbing handfuls of the soft dark skin and squeezing hard as she attempted to match the intense sensations coming from below.

Again, Cindy's mouth covered Roxanne's and the two women shared a kiss. Cindy's tongue shot through Roxy's lips into her wide-open mouth. Roxanne parried Cindy's thrust and the two women's tongues fenced in a slippery dance.

Roxanne yielded to Cindy's loving aggression as she closed her eyes and her thoughts went to the electric jolts coming from her pussy. Cindy picked -up on her lover's attention shift and increased her pace. Roxanne's hips rose and fell as she tried to find a position where Cindy's fingers could maximize their stroke.

The beautiful Italian theater student's eyes opened wide and she broke the kiss as Cindy's thumb pressed on her clitoris. "Cindy, please help me get there. Do me." Roxanne seized Cindy's pistoning hand, trapping the blonde beauty's fingers deep inside her pussy, but leaving her lover's thumb free to continue rubbing against her swollen clitoris.

Cindy filled the vacancy left by Roxanne's change of hand position by using her free hand to seize Roxy's tit a second time and squeeze it over and over, forcefully, urgently as she diddled her beautiful Sicilian lover's most intimate spot.

Roxanne inhaled sharply and gasped as her hand went to her mouth as if her mounting pleasure were a secret she dare not reveal. She bit her hand to stifle a shout, but it was too late. Cindy already knew her lover's secret.

Cindy re-doubled her efforts to pull Roxanne over the edge and into climax. Roxanne responded by releasing her bite and crying out. "Oh God... Oh my God... Cindy!" Her tits shook from side to side, like a slow-motion film of twin Jell-O molds in a tremor, as she twisted and thrashed, transferring momentum to her jiggling breasts. Roxanne shuddered and crunched as orgasm seized control of her entire body. Withdrawing her hands, the "devil" in red fell on her back, leaving her partner to scrunch and squirm next to her.

Once Roxanne's body returned to its resting length, Cindy smiled and said, "Another fallen angel seduced by the pleasures of the flesh." They both laughed and sat up against the headboard as they reached for their wine and took a healthy swig.

"How about I get the bottle while we take a break? Oh yeah," she added as she reached into the bedside table drawer and withdrew the dildo Clarisse had "tricked" her into taking, "Clarisse thought we might be able to use this. Cindy took one look and said in mock Sicilian, "Lose the dildo. Bring the cannoli."

12