Cindy, Me, and her Brothers! Ch. 02

Story Info
Brothers & I weren't enough. Now she goes black!
16k words
4.33
22.6k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Author's Note: The first couple of dozen lines have been repeated from Chapter 01 to tie the story together.

***

Cindy seemed a little more intense while fucking after the group fuck in the kitchen. Friday night rolled around and she started flirting and indicating another round of us all fucking her might be in order.

"You guys can't imagine what it's like to have you take me from behind and have you fuck load after load of cum into me."

"We might be able to help you out with that." Older brother Ted offered. "Let me be first one in this time."

"Really? We're doing it? All three of you?"

Dave and I agreed. Her brothers and me would all three gang up on her.

"Besides, it fun to watch when you get to the point of not knowing who you're fucking or who the fuck you are."

"I don't do that, do I?"

She looked at me. I nodded my head and smiled. She looked at her brothers and got the same smile and nod.

"Do it to me again, then!"

She had her tits free and her shaved pussy exposed. She assumed the position across the kitchen island again and Ted began to fuck her. I had one happy wife as her brother Dave lined up to fuck her next. At the end of the second round we had pretty well fucked her out of her mind. Granted, she could have taken it easy and laid there while we fucked her, but my wife was fucking us back rigorously starting from Ted's first stroke into her.

She got the same results. We fucked her stupid. Not that it wasn't fun. Just the three of us guys fucking my wife silly. We went two rounds. Six guys fucking her. Six guys cumming in her, splashing her full of seed. All was good.

By bedtime she wanted to fuck again. I'd never seen her needing to be fucked so badly. I thought about eating her cunt and suggested a shower.

"Oh, no. Just fuck me. A really need a cock. I have to feel another load spray into me."

It didn't seem like a time to talk about it. I fucked her. Afterwards she had a look on her face that she might go seeking the other two.

"Sweetheart, what's happening to you. You've got three of us fucking you and I'm not sure it's enough. What gives?"

"It was Brandy telling Dave about all those blacks fucking her. Such a slut, but all that cock. All I can think about is getting fucked. Every black man I see makes be wonder how big his cock is and how good could it would feel if he fucked me with it."

"What are you saying, Sweetie?"

"I think I want a black guy to fuck me. I wouldn't want my brothers to know, but yeah, that's it. I want a black guy to fuck me."

"Jesus Christ, Cindy! It would kill your parents if they found out, you know, staunch Mormons and all."

"Dad probably, but mom not so much. I'd seen her talking to this black man and it's hard to believe she hadn't fucked him with the way she behaved."

"Damn! I never associated you Mom with sex in any way."

"I think it's a Mormon wife thing. Taboo, crossing the race line, all that."

"Is that what you want? Taboo. Cross the race line?"

She was pretty casual and nonchalant about her answer.

"Yeah, I think I do."

"Did you have someone in mind?"

"Well, there's two at work, but that's work. It could get complicated. I wouldn't want to get them fired. So, probably some stranger. I'd want you with me, have you watch even. I think it would be sexy for you to watch me fuck a black guy. Don't you?"

"I'd really never thought of it."

That was true. I really never had, but now that she said she wanted to do it ... hell yes, I want to watch her fuck a black guy.

"Do you think you'd like it? I mean really? Your wife fucking a black guy? Would you like that, Honey?"

"If that's what you want. It would be no more taboo than fucking your brothers. And, I agree. We have to keep the others out of it."

"How about Friday?"

"You mean next Friday?"

"Yes, next Friday. I don't want to make a big thing of it. I just want a black cock in me and be over it. There's a club in Salt Lake that has a reputation for good looking black men hanging out. Let's tell my brothers we have a date for dinner and a movie.

**************************************************

Cindy had us gang bang her Sunday afternoon. During the week it was back to the regular privacy fucks with the exception of Tuesday. We all fucked her one time early evening then it was back to the usual schedule. Waiting for Friday was excruciating as Cindy couldn't wait to get black cock in her.

Friday night it was a go. Cindy had no doubts she wanted the interracial fuck. I gave my final approval and the game was on. Cindy didn't over do the clothes so a not to clue her brothers what was up. Nothing underneath to restrict access or hide the wiggle and jiggle, but an above the knee flair shirt and a soft blouse that hung out at her waist.

It was twenty bucks to get me in the Club.. Cindy was free. The music was loud and had a definite black sex theme to it. It was during a song where the lyrics were something about "I'm fucking your wife" when a young black stud came over to us and asked my wife to dance. I didn't hear a word above the noise, but Cindy was being led onto the dance area while waving a little goodbye wave with her free hand.

"So, this is how it starts."

With all the clean cut, well dressed, good looking black young ones my wife hits the dance floor with a gangster with plantation looks. Black as black can be, and way past ugly, this hulking monster was a dive towards the bottom like so many white women, excuse me, white Mormon women, Mormon wives were wanting to feed their low self esteem.

I could see them during the dance, maybe a little too close, maybe he got his hands on her ass. They stayed on the floor for a second dance and I could see her rub herself against his cock. The third dance was slower and they were kissing as both sets of hands were in inappropriate locations. I think the guy had my wife ready to fuck him.

They came back to the table. My wife sat next to me and he sat on her left. She was hanging on him and laughing. He put his left arm across her shoulders and I watched his hand move down to cup a tit. Cindy didn't even flinch as she sat there with him rubbing her nipple through the blouse. She looked at me and gave me a smile.

His right hand went under the table. I could see that from the movement and the expression on my wife's face that his hand was going up her bare thigh. What was he going to do when he found no underwear, no pussy hair to keep him away from his goal?

The expression again told the story. He had either brushed her clit or popped a finger in her. My wife scooted down in the chair to leave her open cunt in full access.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

"Oh, God! He's finger fucking me!"

I looked down. Somehow his cock was out and about eight inches was showing and still soft. My wife had her hand wrapped around it giving it little jerks as it pulsed to life.

I couldn't hear what was being said. It was so fucking loud in there. Even shouting wasn't working with all the base sounds of the music and the gangsta rap lyrics. The black guy motioned us outside. On the sidewalk the music was still loud but words could be understood. My wife explained what was happening.

"He shares a condo with his brother about ten blocks away. He's going to call us a ride share. You can leave the car parked in the hotel garage."

"Yeah, man. The cashier closes the booth at midnight. Your wife gets some black cock and you get free parking for the night. I was going to make you wait at some bar while I fucked her, but she insisted that you're there to witness the event."

It was pretty surreal. My wife "seeing" about fucking a black guy had instantly turned to her fucking the first one she sees. They looked like the couple and I looked like some fucking tourist asking for directions. I expected her to go for some movie star mostly black black guy. But instead there she stood. He was all primitive and sloppy looking. He had his arm around her. She was leaning into him and had this silly grin on her face. She looked up at him and their mouths met for about a two minute make out kiss as the ride share driver pulled up.

I waited for him to get in the back seat, my wife followed, and I started to get in.

"Oh, no. Honey, you ride up front with the driver."

It gave a great view as the new black friend sprawled into the middle of the back seat with my wife climbing on him. Somehow his cock was out again and Cindy double fisted it and popped her mouth over the head of it. One hand came off and went to her cunt as the other continued to pump his huge cock.

This went on for the ten minute drive to the guy's apartment. When we pulled up the thug asked the driver to give them a couple of minutes. That ended with the thug's dick tucked back in his pants and my wife still swallowing and wiping her mouth as she got out of the car.

"You okay, Babe?" I asked.

"God, yes! I've never swallowed so much cum!"

"Stick with me Cunt and you can swallow a lot more."

Her new friend kept it on a gutter level as Cindy seemed super pleased at the treatment. He played some grab ass and reached under her skirt to tease her pussy in the elevator to his 4th floor apartment. Once inside it was breathtaking jungle theme with a tiger rug on the floor and zebra print bedspread with leopard spot curtains. The wall decorations were shields and spears.

"Hop on the bed bitch. See what it's like to get bred in Africa!"

I found a chair at the bottom corner of the bed that was going to be hard core focused on the action as my wife fucked him. I had the distinct feeling I wasn't the first white husband to sit there.

Cindy was undressed and naked laying spread wide as she waited for jungle boy to get undressed. Even though she had sucked his cock in the car and felt it in the club seeing in in plain light caused her to suck in her breath. It was now about ten inches and headed for full staff. As much as I love my wife I wished this black man's fucking unnaturally oversized cock would rip her apart.

It was exciting to see this steel hard black cock moving towards my wife's pussy after the only men I'd seen fucking her were her two pasty white Mormon brothers. Not that Cindy was really any darker than her brothers herself. It was quite a contrast, black cock pushing towards white cunt.

My wife was almost bouncing on the bed in anticipation with no regard to the fact that she wasn't looking past the black cock about to fuck her. She wasn't seeing the ugliness of the black man attached to it.

"Looks like you've got yourself pretty well worked up there, Mrs. When's the last time this husband of your fucked you?"

"It's been at least a week ... "

"You one of those white cunts that wants a black baby bred into you?"

"Well, I have made him wait and I am fertile right now."

"Let's make it a memorable experience for you then since you might be having my kid in nine months. Will your old man take good care of it and love it even though it's your half black love child?"

"I'll make sure that he does."

The black man laughed and touched the tip of his cock to her slit and ran it up and down to lube the head. Then he pushed into her and it looked like her outer lips were turning inside her. The head looked the size of a pool ball. It was round rather than shovel shaped. Cindy was really bouncing up against it, lifting her ass several inches off the bed with each attempt to get it to go in. I was about to think we were going to have her get dressed and go home when she exclaimed.

"Oh, my God! It's going in!"

She had lunged upwards again and she moved her hips side to side and it just slipped in. After seeing the size of the head before it went it blew my mind to visualize it actually in her cunt. She tried to work more in her.

"Hold on little bitch. Get used to it and we'll put more of it inside you. Be patient. After we get as much in as we can I'll flip you on top to see how much more you can take on your own."

That was an image to startle. My wife trying to get all of that cock in her. Technically he was fucking her. His cock was inside her. Just the head, but Cindy wouldn't settle for just the head.

"Does my black cock feel good in you?"

It's wonderful. I should have fucked black cock in high school."

"Let me put a few inches in you. Ready?"

"Yes, oh my God, Yes! Fuck me!"

She was humping him. Wanting more inside her. He pushed in some shaft. My wife then lay still as she felt it slide deeper inside her. Her cunt lips turn inside again as he made deeper entry, then pulled out as he started his first back stroke. Her pussy looked ready to split as her cunt lips were clinging to his hard shaft by probably pulling out an inch and a half. They folded back in while he made maybe a dozen strokes into her. She had adjusted. Her outer lips were letting him slide in and out and her slickness was aiding each stroke.

I watched the extra inches go in. I was guessing that cue ball size head was about five or six inches up her twat. Looking at what was still not in her she might have it in half way. I watched her movements. He had made her cum a couple of times getting it in her that far.

I wondered how many husbands would enjoy seeing a black man's cock that far up inside their wives. I certainly didn't mind it. I wanted to see her take the rest even if it meant injury or permanent damage both to her and to our marriage. She was fucking back a little now. She smiled at me.

"I'm doing it, Honey. I fucking a big black cock!"

I smiled back at her. Gave her a thumbs up, for Christ's sake. Really a black guy fucking her and all I'm good for us a thumbs up? I watched his cock going in and out of her, going a little faster now.

"Let me know when I get to where the white guys fuck you."

"Oh, believe me. You're there! Your right there!"

The black cock hunched into her.

"Oh, fuck! Where's that going?"

I was watching her closely. Her legs were spread straight out in an effort to get more cock into her. He was making four inch strokes with eight inches firmly implanted. She was going wild on the bed. The length was getting to her, but it had to be the girth and that cue ball size head now that deep in causing her to cuss and scream and claw his ass trying to get more into her.

The black guy had met his match. Cindy was not intimidated. She was giving as good as she was getting. It was a match between black cock and white cunt. My wife had no intention of losing. I watched her come a half dozen times without it really letting go into the big one. Still more cock had made it's way inside her whether it was his prodding or Cindy going after it. She was taking five and six inch strokes now.

She had to have him at the ten inch mark. No more than two inches was left to try to force into her. I had no idea how the guy was holding back when is was plain my wife had the upper hand. Never try to teach a woman a lesson, twelve inch dick or not!

"Oh fuck, bitch! I'm going to nut in you. I'm not pulling out!"

"I wouldn't let you pull out if you tried."

"I'll give you that kid deep in your womb."

"Go ahead. I'll take it. Fuck me! I'll have your baby!"

I could see his ass clench, he grunted his cum into my wife. They lay together, him shoving into her every few seconds, her fucking back at him each time. Finally he pushed up on his hands to talk to her. He never did get to fuck her with her on top.

"How's it feel to know a little nigger kid is starting to grow inside you?"

"It feels pretty good actually. We need to do it some more. It never hurts to have some helper sperm in there to help get the right one to breed me."

He laid on his back. My wife starting sucking his cock again. Most of that being cleanup mode as she cleaned their mixed juices off and swallowed them down her throat. She would polish his knob in her mouth while both hands worked up and down his cock jacking him off. His black cock compared to her white mouth and little hands were a harsh contrast. I could see her being infatuated with his cock, but didn't she ever look at his ugly primate face?

The whole cock sucking thing was unnerving. Not just the way she was loving on it. She constantly stared into my eyes. She'd watch me and wink. Almost a tease and I'm sure that's what she meant. She was fucking and sucking a black guy and I was willing to set there and watch.

That whole "knock her up" thing didn't bother me. I knew she couldn't get pregnant. She couldn't risk having one of her brother's getting her pregnant. And, the lie about me not fucking her for a week because she was about to be fertile? Didn't bother me either. She hadn't missed a day/night. We had done the gangbang/train thing on her the night before and her brother Dave had come home from work and fucked her right before we left out for the evening.

The guy had white wife impregnation fantasies and my wife was playing along with it for fun. I'm sure he had his share of success, but not with my Cindy. She would use him for a big fuck toy.

She pulled that big knob out of her mouth. It looked like she had him leaking some precum. She smiled and spoke directly to me.

"Let me get on top and try to work the rest of that cock in me before we waste a load down my throat."

It was a sight to behold. She threw a knee over him and aligned the big cock head with her slit. He let her do it all as she settle down over the head and took seven or eight inches smoothly. With a couple of wiggles and adjustments she was right back where she left off when he nutted in her. Ten inches of nigger cock was buried in her white married cunt. She knew what was left and wanted it in her.

She began to rock and push down on his length. She got caught up in a surprise orgasm.

"That's it bitch. Fuck that black cock. Pull that baby seed up inside you!"

She was watching his ugly face now. With her mind so fully focused on taking in his full length I don't think she really was seeing him as her ass bounced up and down. All she knew was big cock fucking her. Big black cock and she knew of all the cum his balls could hold. She wanted it in her. Cock and cum. She was fucking him furiously when she looked over her left shoulder to me.

"How's he doing, Baby. Is he getting his big black cock all the way in me? Do you like him fucking your wife?"

What she didn't know was that she was getting a tiny bit more. She was making the adjustment as she whirled and swirled downward on his big dick. From his actions my wife would be getting that second load of cum in her at any moment.

Cindy was set to fuck above him for hours. His second round had already lasted thirty some minutes by my watch, but mother nature took the black man by the nuts and sent his black seed pulsing into her. He had not given any warning. The surprised on my wife's face showed that as she panicked to catch up, which she did.

"Umm, nice!" She purred. Again staring back at me. "Maybe I'm having twins!"

She leaned forward and kissed him. Then thanked him for cumming in her again. Then she kissed him again. This time repeated make out kisses as he handled her breasts and worked her nipples. Cindy was still fucking him, riding his cock.

"Let me up, Babe. I've got to piss."

With him in the can she had climbed off him and presented herself to me on her knees. Her over fucked cunt right at my face. She knee walked closer on the bed so I had a close up view. She lowered her face to talk to me from between her legs.

"Look at my cunt, Honey. Is it fucked open and red? Does it look absolutely huge to you now? Can you see his cum running out of me? Do you like your wife all black fucked and spoiled?"

It was hard to know the answer.

"He did a number on you alright. Are you liking it?"

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers