Cindy, Me, and her Brothers! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

"You bet! I'm fucking him again when he comes back out from the john."

It was her turn for the bathroom when he returned. It was a good thing his upscale place had wood floors. She was leaking a trail with each step and she knew it. She would giggle as huge globs of his cum would splatter all the way to the bathroom. When she returned she giggled some more as she stepped over and around the sperm that had slid out of her.

She crawled towards him as he lay naked near exhaustion and starting kissing him again. He had underestimated this white married wife. Ugh! The sight of her kissing him was maybe going to be a problem for me. Him fucking her and even her sucking his cock didn't bother me, but how could she stand to kiss him over and over again?

My wife realized she may be pushing him to the limits and didn't suck his cock. If he only had one load left she wanted it up her cunt.

"Come on. Fuck me from behind. Cock always seems to go a little different when the guy is behind me."

"God, woman. You wanted to fuck again?" The question was layered with disbelief.

"Yes, come on. Maybe you can fuck some triplets into me!"

The pregnancy thing again had an effect on him. His cock started to stiffen and by the time he got behind her he was guiding the full twelve inches at her welcoming cunt. My wife was on her knees and dropped from her hands so her boobs were on the bed. That would give her better traction for the hard black cock she was about to receive for the third time.

All that cock about to go into Cindy was both ridiculous and obscene that there could even be a chance that she could take any of its size, let alone her willingness to try to get it all.

Entry was anticlimactic. He pushed into her about nine inches in one stoke and started fucking her. He grabbed her ass as handles and pumped into her. It was raw sex between them now. It was a beautiful thing to watch from my chair barely a couple of feet away.

My wife was right about one thing for sure. There was three inches of hard cock not going inside her. The arch of her back and his attack from behind was shortening her love tunnel. The spirit of conquest to getting it all in may be seriously dampened. From her position Cindy just didn't know. She knew she was full of cock, but didn't know she had lost ground in her goal to take him all.

"Look at his cock is it almost all in me, Honey? It feels so fucking good!"

"You've got about three inches to go."

"What the fuck? I almost had it all in me before!"

Her voice was coming from somewhere else. With her face on the mattress and the black dude almost between us she might as well been in another room.

"You changed angles, Sweetheart. He's bottomed out in you quicker!"

That brought her up on her hands again. With her back straightened she still had that pesky two inches to go which caused her to threaten her black lover.

"Don't you dare cum in me until all that cock is in there! Pump me hard. It doesn't hurt. I need that cock in me! Do you hear me, damn it? I need that cock in me!"

There might have been a shift there. The black guy had cum in her twice. It was going to be harder to shoot another load in her. Meanwhile, my wife kept having orgasms while he kept plunging into her. Yeah, things have shifted. It was like he was on autopilot or someone had slipped a machine in somehow to fuck her.

I wasn't expecting to ever get bored watching my wife get fucked. Especially by black cock. Another half hour later he was showing her no mercy, and she wasn't asking for any. She was getting seven and eight inch strokes, all the way to just the head in her before banging it back in her. He had triggered something in my Cindy that even though her hadn't cum in her this time her cum was streaming down both legs.

Now the strokes were shortened to four or five inches with each stroke hammering her full depth. Her threatening him not to cum before getting all the way in her must have pissed him off. I couldn't believe anyone could hold off cumming in my wife, especially with the way she was fucking him. The night before the three of us gave her one of her three man, two round, gang bangs and didn't fuck as long as the black guy on this, his third time in her.

They had to be near. I was exhausted and I was just watching. Playing with my dick, shot two loads, but just watching. Plus, we were at the time we needed to go home. Dinner and a movie time was almost up.

"I think I could get it all in. You keep poking to the end of me, but I think if you would stop fucking and shove I could stretch out to take you."

That happened fast. The black guy was right up to her ass and quit jack hammering into her and just pushed.

"Whoa! What was that? Was that it? Did it go in me? Honey, you can see? Is it all in me? Is that it? Is it all in me?"

"Nice try sweetie." I assured her. "But, you got half of the rest. Go after him. Get the rest of it."

"Oh, God! I feel it going! I feel my cunt changing. It's going! I'm going to get it. Oh, fuck! I want to cum! I really want to cum ... have to cum, but I want him all in me."

The black man wasn't saying a word. Of course, he was busted out in sweat. The look on his face looked like he was afraid he'd break his dick in half. I could imagine it bending inside my wife as her married cunt made room for him.

Over a thirty second period I watched the last bits of his cock slide into her. It just slid in and went. My wife let out a squeal of appreciation as if I had just given her a half million dollar diamond. Sure, that was never going to happen, but she had all of his big nigger dick in her.

"Oh, that's good! Don't pull out even the tiniest little bit. Hold it there. No, fuck me ... little strokes. Let me feel that big head drag out of me a couple of inches and then push it back in. Oh, fuck! Yes! That's so fucking good. You can cum in me now ... whenever you want. I have to cum. I'm going to explode with that thing in me. Fuck me! Cum in me!"

Everything my wife was saying, everything she was doing was in delirium. Nothing made sense to her but her pussy knowing it had the biggest cock ever in it. The black guy was babbling about fucking three black babies into her willing womb and she was totally lost in space, location, and time as a black man's sperm was spraying into her in an unholy union across racial lines.

Otherwise, we had pretty much done what we had fucking set out to do. We got my wife black fucked. Time to go home.

Cindy set out for the bathroom giggling as she went, leaking cum with each step, trying to miss the already dried seed on the floor from her last fucking an hour or hour and a half earlier. Even with that ... Holy Shit! ... it was only 10:30 P.M.

The black guy, I don't think my wife knew his name any more than I did, was in the toilet taking a piss. Cindy was pulling up her skirt, tits still bare and swinging freely when the sound of a key rattled in the lock and the door opened. Enter another black man. He comes down the hall. He looked at me and at my freshly fucked, half naked wife and asked:

"Who in the hell are you people?"

**********************************************

I didn't know what to say. My wife stood matter of fact, tits exposed, a sort of struck a pose. We three stared back an forth at each other for probably a minute when the black guy came out of the bathroom.

"Who in the fuck are these people?"

"Oh, hey guys. This is my brother, also my roommate. This is ... uh, I guess I don't know their names. We met at the club, his wife wanted black cock, and here we are. Dude! She took the whole twelve inches. I'm going to be the daddy of triplets."

Oh, God! Ugly and ignorant.

"Why are you so early?"

"Almost the same story except the husband wanted the wife to fuck a black guy. During the whole build up she was reluctant. We danced. I felt her up, even got a finger in her. Finally all was good. After being so timid about it all I get them up to their hotel room, she gets appreciative, she decides she wants to fuck after all. She sucked on my cock while he watched and jacked off. When I dumped a load in her mouth he came on his pants."

Then the brother looked at me.

"If some guy wants to watch you to fuck his wife, even if he watches her suck your cum down her throat, don't let him jack off until you actually have your cock in her and are fucking his wife. With his load already gone some of the incentive was gone and he protests me fucking her right as I've got the head between her outer lips and ready to push and he stops us. I get left with aching nuts and his wife is up dancing around trying to finger herself while calling her old man nasty names."

"Hey, man. Sorry." I wanted to laugh at him.

His brother laughed at him. Cindy smirked. The room got quiet. My wife spoke in a tiny girlish voice.

"I'll help you with that. I'll take care of it for you."

"No, thanks. I don't think a blow job could help me now!"

"I wasn't talking about a blow job. I'll fuck you. Cum in my pussy . You'll feel better."

Both brothers waived their hands at each other as a form of acceptance. They looked at me. Hey, I was the one that brought my wife to town to get her black fucked. Might as well do it right. I shrugged and gave another famous thumbs up. My wife watching this gave a little squeal of delight and pushed her skirt down her legs again.

Okay. This guy was the ugly brother. Seriously ugly. Cindy got on her back and splayed out those legs. The black guy and I were going to watch his brother fuck my wife. About three strokes in and my wife was at full fuck speed. Five minutes later all the noises of orgasms and the guy cumming in her filled the room. They were both fucking to get off. I couldn't tell if the new cock was bigger or not and it didn't make a bit of difference to my wife. She fucked him for all she was worth, got up, cleaned herself in the bathroom, and came back in the room to get dressed to go home.

Wham Bam!

She kissed them both goodbye and we decided to walk to the car in the night air. It was a good neighborhood and the blocks went by quickly as Cindy marveled at the fuckings she had received.

"Can you imagine? Two brothers? Two black brothers? That huge fucking cock? All that cum in me?"

"Which one was bigger?"

"I wasn't paying attention. They were black. That's all I cared about. I'd say about the same."

We were soon back to our car. The bitch was still in the exit booth. We had to pay eight dollars to park. My wife laughed.

"My poor Baby! They got their free pussy and you had to pay to park."

We started the drive home.

"Do you think you'd fuck them again?"

"I don't know. Probably not. I just wanted to see what a black cock fucking me would be like."

"We don't even know their names if you did."

"Silly, we know where they live."

"So, you'd fuck them again?"

"No, I think next time I'd fuck somebody different."

"Next time?"

"Yeah, would you want there to be a next time, Sweetie?"

"That would be up to you, but you are going to have this guy's babies and don't even know his name!" I laughed. "You aren't having his babies, are you?"

"No, I'm on the pill. But, I would have been fertile. Could you imagine what all that black sperm in there would do if the pill failed me this time?"

"It can't do that ... can it?"

"Well, they aren't foolproof. Women do get knocked up while taking them. Let's say I'm safe until my tummy starts to swell."

**********************************************

I thought about that on the way home. I think my wife was thinking about it, too. We got home and her brothers weren't home. They left a note. "Back before midnight". Maybe we would have a few minutes. Cindy opted for a bubble bath. She was soaking when her brothers came home. We were hoping they'd be later, we'd be asleep, and they wouldn't try to fuck their sister.

"Where's Cindy?"

"Bubble bath. She wanted some soaking time"

I could tell they had been doing some drinking. Not drunk. Maybe a few of beers each. They seemed a little rambunctious.

"Maybe we should go in an wash her back."

"And, her front!" Laughed Dave.

"No, let's just give her a break. I didn't even try to fuck her."

Not long after I spoke Cindy came into the room wrapped in a towel. The bubble bath left her smelling good. The exorbitant scent of black cock and wet pussy was gone. My wife in a towel had an effect on her brothers even though I had just mentioned giving her the night off.

"Looking good, Sis. What's going on under the towel?" It was always Dave to ask the odd question.

"What you you think is going on under the towel? What have you two been up to while we've been gone?"

"We didn't know what to do without our favorite sister around, so we went to a strip club."

"You've been checking out other women, have you? Should I be jealous?"

"No, we just watched for a while and had a couple of lap dances."

Ted gave his brother a shut up stare. I could see the jealous streak come on in Cindy. Even after fucking nine miles of black cock several inches at a time she was going to be upset that her brothers were looking at some other woman's pussy. I was thinking there was no way she could fuck them after the black guy had customized her cunt to his own size, I mean, I saw it hanging open earlier and I couldn't give her any chance of being back into any kind of shape to do her 5 inch brothers any good.

"Did you get to put a finger in her or suck a nipple, maybe run your hand over her ass?"

It was continuing. It was like when an old girlfriend from high school walked up to us after we got married. She said hello and walked away. Then the gloves came off, so to speak, and things were pretty dicey for about a week.

This was more advanced. This was territorial.

"So, you two boys let yourselves get worked up and you expect your poor sister to help you get your rocks off? Maybe a little pussy from your sister would solve your problem?"

"Well, if you could, we've really got a nut load of cum to fire into you!"

"Just shut the fuck up, Dave. We got ourselves into this mess. Your stupid idea of a strip club is going to fuck everything up."

Man, they were really digging themselves in deep. What are they going to say about her black cock ruined cunt if she fucks them?

"Really, you two. I'm not some kind of jealous, vengeful sister. I'll let you fuck me if it will help you out!"

Whut??? Seriously???? I was stunned that she would do it.

"But, my husband gets first fuck. He can loosen me up for you two with his bigger dick."

So, while I'm fucking her I realize there wasn't any noticeable difference. Fucking my wife still felt like fucking my wife. I had no idea how she did that. She whispered in my ear.

"You didn't think some guy's black cock was going to make it stay wide open after he fucked me, did you?"

"Frankly," I whispered back. "I'm surprised."

"Can you do me a favor? Shove another four or five inches in me."

"I wish I could."

"I wish you could, too." She nibbled my ear.

Her brothers both fucked her, didn't seem to notice anything different, later promised never to go to another strip club. Surprisingly at two A.M. I felt for Cindy in bed with me. Not there. She was probably down the hall fucking her brother. I tip toed down the hall and listened for the sounds. Sure enough she was in there fucking Ted.

It was Saturday morning. Dave was up early as if a work day and Cindy gave him her usual first fuck of the day. Ted fucked her later and we all went out for breakfast. After a good meal and about an hour of bullshitting around and returning to the breakfast bar a couple of times the brothers went to do their thing and my wife and I were going to do some shopping. Cindy drew admiring glances at the farmer's market as she was in her best "I'm fucking several guys" form.

Back in the car there was a change in conversation from my wife.

"You know, I told you I didn't think I'd want to fuck those two black guys again."

"Yeah, I wondered about that. Do you want me to take you back over there again tonight? Maybe do both of them?"

"No, not that. I was thinking about maybe another black guy and I thought about Gerald from work."

"I thought you didn't want to get involved at work?"

"He's been after me to go to lunch. I know he has an apartment not far from the office. He's not married. We get kind of flirty at times and I think a lot of women in this situation would have already fucked him."

"What about the cock on this one? Any ideas?"

"I get him aroused sometimes and it bulges down his pants leg pretty nice. I don't think I'd be disappointed."

"What do you mean you get him aroused?"

"Sometimes I'll brush against him. Once he grabbed me and kissed me."

"What did you do?"

"I kissed him back. Are you mad?"

"No, I had no idea that shit was going on. Was that it?"

"There are a lot of places at work to fool around a little. Like I said, most wives would have fucked him by now."

Cindy started punching into her phone.

"I've got Gerald's number in here somewhere."

I started to protest when she shushed me.

"Gerald. What are you doing?" This is Cindy. Listen, I've got my husband with me. We were talking about black men with white women. As the conversation went on he said he wouldn't mind seeing me fuck a black cock. I thought of you."

"No seriously. He's right here with me in the car. We've had some fun at work, but he says you can fuck me."

"I mean now. We can come right over. Just tell me where your apartment is."

She looked at me.

"Put this in your phone for GPS: 1649, she spelled the street name for me and I hit "Go Now".

I showed her the phone.

"Gerald, it says we'll be there in eleven minutes. I can't wait for you to fuck me."

A pause while he talked.

"I know. We should have fucked each other months ago. I'll be ready as soon as I come through your door."

Another pause.

"No, you don't need condoms. You damn well better cum in me after all this wait."

One more wait.

"Ummm, yes. Me, too!"

"What was me, too about?"

"He said he couldn't wait for me to get there."

"Cindy. Don't start lying to me about this shit. I heard what he said. He blurted out I love you and you said me, too."

"Okay. I've known him since I went to work there. We've kissed. We've made out a little. I've let him feel me up. I just haven't let him fuck me. He's like my work husband. I guess to some degree I guess I do love him. Can I please go let him fuck me now?"

It wasn't like I hadn't watched her fuck her brothers and two other black men. This one sounded pretty decent. If this was going to be the time my wife finally let him fuck her I wouldn't mind being there to see it.

I directed the car according to the GPS for this Gerald's apartment. My wife smiled at me and let out a rather meek little "thank you".

It was an upscale building, a nice apartment. Gerald gave us a quick tour of the place before turning full attention to my wife. At first it was awkward. Then Cindy kissed him. I could tell they had kissed before and went right into it. I looked for signs from her that she might have been to his apartment before. I didn't see any clue that she had.

Gerald was a good looking man. More of the movie star black man look I thought Cindy would go for rather than the two ugly mother fuckers she had let fuck her the night before. At a little over six foot tall and maybe 190 pounds I could see why my wife might let him fool around with her at work.

Now we were at his apartment and my wife was going to fuck him. The kissing and his hand on her tit and her trying to grab his cock ended.

"Can you believe were are actually going to do this? You are going to fuck me." Cindy gushed.

I was as excited as they were. My wife getting black fucked would be a little different this time. Neither one of us had seen his dick yet and he wasn't nearly as stupid and ugly as the two from before. Cindy started taking off her shirt and shorts. Naked first she lay back on his bed with no modesty, legs spread, cunt exposed, nipples hard.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers