Cindy, Me, and her Brothers! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, get naked and get on the bed. We can kiss while you fuck me!"

This woman was absolutely giddy with excitement of the idea of not being one of those boring married to her family, married to the Church kind of wives. She had on a regular bra and a pair of the waist high panties that she shucked right off. I hopped on one leg and the other taking off my socks. She stared at my boxers wanting to see my dick. By then it was a full hardness.

"Oh, my! I didn't expect it to be that big. I'm pretty tiny in the pussy department. I hope it fits in me!"

I was looking at her naked on her marriage bed. Fully nude and unashamed she opened her legs revealing her slightly pouting snatch with light blond hair. I always considered my own wife to be a seven or eight in the sexy rating. This wife was a full ten with what looked like almost D-Cup tits and a 36 inch chest. She had a very slight tummy as expected for a woman with six kids. Her ass was round and firm, much like the old dream girl measurement of 36-24-36 ... and so pretty.

"I can't believe your husband isn't fucking you all the time."

"We make love in the dark. His penis is nothing like yours. I make it a point not to be around him unless I'm dressed or ready for bed. There's not romance there. He's an off and on kind of guy and has about a four inch dick."

"How much time do we have?"

"Probably a couple of hours. Maybe you can fuck me twice. I'd like to try it with you from behind once. I've never had that."

I was getting in bed with her. Her legs were open and so inviting. I dove between them had put a big kiss on her pussy. She squealed and jolted in surprise. She wiggled us all over the bed trying to manage having her cunt eaten. I know I ran her through three orgasms in about ten minutes. When I let her loose I don't think she wanted me to stop.

"There was no way I wasn't going to do that to you. For a Mommy you have one sweet little pussy."

"I can't believe I almost tried to stop you when you first started. I can take that off my bucket list."

"Here's one more thing you can take off your list."

I grasped my hard cock and nudged it into her cunt opening. It blossomed like a flower wanting to let me in. I watched her face. She had closed her eyes and made a face.

"Don't tell me you changed your mind."

"Uh, no. I'm afraid it's going to hurt."

"If it hurts tell me and I'll hold back for you."

"God, I really do want it in me though."

"Well, let's get the head in and worry about it from there."

After watching my own wife fucking men with cocks that we at twelve inches in length is was fun thinking that my seven inches was scaring this little Mormon wife. She moved her hips about trying to push against me and take in the head.

She was wet enough.

"You just need a little time for adjustment."

"God, it feels like you are shoving a baseball in me."

"Thanks for the compliment, but we both know I'm not that big."

"I want it! I want it! Fuck it into me."

She pushed a little. I pushed a little. The head went in and her inner lips closed around the crown snuggly.

"There you go. You're in me! I've got a strange man's cock in me."

"The head is in you. There's still a little bit of work to do."

"Let's hold there for a little while. Let me enjoy it in me."

She lunged up against me. A couple of inches went in.

"Oh, fuck. It's going in me. Fuck me with it. I want you to fuck me with it and cum inside me!"

I didn't have to do much but provide the penis. She was fucking me and quickly had an orgasm. Then slowly fucking me while getting me deeper into stroke by stroke.

"Oh, I forgot to mention."

Shit! That couldn't be good.

"Just in case something goes wrong and my family comes home the window opens out over a screened patio. I'm sorry that you'd have to jump down about eight feet, but it would be on grass. Then over the back fence. You'll have to get a ride share back to your car or walk. Sorry, I really can't get caught fucking you by my family."

"That's fine. I understand. You scared me with 'I forgot to mention' something"

"It couldn't be that bad. I guess with your cock in me you know I'm not really a guy."

"Oh, that's for sure! Definitely not a guy."

"I want the rest of you in me. Don't make me work for it. Shove it all the way in me."

By then I only had a couple of inches to go and I was pretty sure she could take it. Especially after seeing my own wife going for cock. Speaking of which, I hadn't given her and Gerald much thought since starting to eat this lovely lady's sweet cunt. Fucking someone else's wife in her house with all the family photos and personal things of a family gave me a tingle. Speaking of tingles, my balls began to feel the effects of unknown cunt. She was about to orgasm. My cock had pushed her open enough that I was all in. That stirred her and her actions sent that load of my sperm she wanted splattering her insides just as she hit her biggest orgasm yet.

We lay gasping for breath. It was like a new awakening for this little wife. She put herself aside from worries about husband and kids. She made a spur of the moment decision to fuck a stranger and it was great. For myself, I was unentangled from a cheating wife ... a nigger fucking wife. I probably would never tire of seeing her filled with black cock, but this was nice.

The lady I met getting groceries and I were pretty jubilant with what we had just done. We had both escaped our lives for a short time and experience great pleasure. For Christ's sake she was laying naked beside me in her bed with my sperm exploring for a way into her womb and for an egg to impregnate. Not that there was an egg, but sperm are stupid. Let them hunt around for a day or so. Let her be back with her husband and kids in an hour or so. Let my seed be in her as her life returned to normal.

"Thirsty? Let's go downstairs and get some lemonade."

"Like this?"

"My house. My rules. It will be fun."

It was another foot race as I chased her naked down the stairs. Her boobs bounced and jiggled as she stopped and spun around to face me at the refrigerator. A glob of cum slid out of her cunt and landed on the kitchen floor between her feet.

"Well, that's never happened to me before!" She laughed. "Every time someone gets a drink or a snack I'll think of this moment.

I hugged her naked tits to my chest, feeling her hardened nipples poke against me.

"I feel so free. I should have done this long ago."

I sat bare-assed naked on a kitchen stool. No doubt her kids had sat there a million times. I watched her bend over to get the pitcher of lemonade from the bottom of the refrigerator. He pussy appeared between her thighs slightly gapped open. Another glob of our mingled juices was in her slit.

"Looks like you are about to leak another load."

The warning came a little late as she wiggled a little to tease me about it and it plopped to the floor.

"Told, ya!" I laughed.

"I guess I'm going to need a refill."

She sat with me as we drank the lemonade. I enjoyed the way her nice big tits hung enough to lay on the counter top.

"You seem to find me intriguing, yet you don't even know my name."

"That's true. I'm Ed, short for Edward. Duh, that's obvious. Sorry. I'm just really nervous being with you."

"Really? I'm quite comfortable. I wouldn't mind keep you around. My name is Connie Jo Amos, by the way. Husband is Doug ... short for Douglas."

She snickered, then laughed.

"Well, Connie Jo Amos, if you are going to make fun of me get yourself upstairs so I can teach you a lesson."

"Oh! You can teach me anything you want."

We started back towards the stairs through the living room.

"Wait a second. This is Doug's chair. He sits in this recliner like a king and rules me and the kids. He thinks his word is law."

"Nice chair ... "

"Do me in it! I wanted you to do me from behind. Do me from behind in his chair?"

It was a little unnerving. She let out a maniacal laugh and went knees down in the chair while waving her Mormon cunt at me. I could imagine her husband Doug watching me fuck her while waiting his turn to use the chair. I sunk my cock into her and began to pump away, hoping not the hear the sound of car doors closing in the driveway.

Connie Joe Amos was a great fuck. Dougie should fuck her more often with his Mormon dick. His chair? Well, his chair was the perfect place to fuck her. It rocked a little as I held her hips keeping her cunt held tight to me as her internal softness absorbed my extreme hardness as I fucked away into her.

Fifteen minutes? Maybe not, but I fucked her hard for a good while. It was almost like I couldn't cum because I didn't want my fucking her to end. Connie Jo, on the other hand, wanted my cock and wanted my cum in her. I had sent her into several orgasms leading to the huge one. I almost collapsed her into the chair she came so hard. I sure the words out of her mouth had never been heard in the house before. I swear I heard a big framed portrait of Joseph Smith gasp and the Book of Mormon rattle on the shelf.

She stood up to me with those soft breasts and hard nipples lightly touching me when she gave me a hard slap on the face.

"Whut the ...?"

"That's for what you did to my family, my marriage. You motherfucker, you ... took advantage to me!"

Connie Jo looked like she was going to cry. Then she laughed at my confused expression.

"Want to fuck me again?"

"Seriously, I thought your husband was due home soon? You know, like me jumping out your upstairs bedroom soon."

"No. I mean again, as in again, another time again."

"I thought this was a one time liberated married woman thing."

"It was supposed to be, but I think I need liberated more than once to make it stick. Another time then?"

"You bet! Who wouldn't want to have another run at my best fuck ever?"

"Best fuck ever! Do you mean that?"

"I sure do."

She looked at me, smiled and hugged me.

"You're my best fuck ever, too. Not that it says much. I love you!"

"I love you, too."

I grabbed her as she reached for me and kissed her like I meant it. We broke the kiss to clean up an get me back to my car. I watched her cute butt lead me up the stairs. Still naked and a few steps into her bedroom she turned to me.

"Maybe we should say fuck your wife and my husband and kids and run off to Mexico."

Suddenly I felt like I had just fucked my stalker. Getting me gone and her back to family would clear her head.

Or, maybe not ...

"Give me your phone."

She punched in a number and her phone rang. Then she tapped my screen and handed my phone back to me.

"There. We have each other's phone number. I put my number in your contacts as Connie Jo. If you think your wife will see it have a lie ready. Yours is in my phone as Ed. I don't care if my husband finds it."

We got out of her house without getting caught. The conversation in the SUV was weird.

"Ever been to Mexico?" She asked.

"No."

"Me, neither. Maybe we should go somewhere else like New Mexico. Ever been to Albuquerque?"

"You want to ditch your life and run away somewhere with me?" My voice expressed disbelief.

"When I saw you in the checkout line today something clicked inside me. I think you must have felt it, too. It's like God said, Connie Jo, your life has been meaningless with Doug. This man is perfect for you. Go fuck him!"

I was wishing I was back in my car and heading to watch my wife fuck Gerald. I was feeling pretty freaked by Connie Jo Amos. It felt good when she turned into the store parking lot. But, she didn't let me out at my car. She parked under a tree and off the far side of the lot.

"So, how do you feel about me divorcing Doug and running off with you?"

"I don't think I'm the type to help you raise six kids that aren't mine."

"Oh, that's the whole point. If he don't fight me for the kids no deal. I want out Ed. I just want out."

"Why don't we see each other for a little while and then see if you feel the same."

"Wouldn't I be better than your wife and the black guys fucking her."

"It's kind of fun watching her fuck black guys. But, yes, in every way you are better than my wife. You are prettier, have a sexier body, and hands down a better fuck in bed."

"Oh, now you are just flattering me ... "

Shit! She had me hard again and I was thinking about wanting to fuck her again.

"Let's get in the back."

I was trying too process what she said, but my dick heard her. She looked at my tented pants and laughed.

"Let's get in the back."

"In a parking lot? Aren't you worried about cameras and store security or even the police?"

"The windows are tinted. No one can see in."

I watched her ass as she crawled between the seats and over the middle seat into the back. Her clothes came over the back of the second row. I followed her back taking off my pants on the way. God damned penis! The rest of me knew better.

Pussy might be pussy, but pussy in the back of a car can be difficult. We ended up with Connie Jo riding on top of me which gave her way too much control of the situation. The final score included her going home with a fresh load of cum in her married snatch.

Not surprising was when I got back to Gerald's place with the groceries my own wife was filled with nigger dick. I put away the melting frozen items and other perishables that were about to perish. Then I sat down and watched Gerald fuck my wife while I thought about Connie Jo Amos and wondered if I had reason to feel afraid. Very afraid

**********************************************

I think the mistake most married people make is thinking that they have it pretty good. My thoughts about that were now affected by a encounter with Connie Jo. With out any warning my thought of having it pretty good with my wife was blasted into shit.

Truth be told Connie Jo was prettier, had a better body including fantastic jugs and ass. Sex with her was way better with Connie Jo showing me what a ten rating would be like and showing me that my wife was really probably a six at best. And, the bonus being that Connie Jo wasn't fucking her brothers and a bunch of black people.

Work was shit on Monday. I had fucked Cindy on Saturday night as well as her brothers and I tagged teamed her twice each on Sunday night. Yet, here I was all fucked up trying to do my job while thinking about what would have to be described as a brain locked on fucking Connie Jo Amos.

For better or worse my phone rang right after lunch. It was Connie Jo on my caller ID.

"Hi, I want you between my legs some time this week. What I really called for was to tell you I had talked to my lawyer about the divorce. He doesn't see any problem. As far as the kids go he says most husbands file for custody of the kids. We'll just back door him and say, 'okay, they're yours'. Him and his sister can finish raising them. Maybe we can take them a week in the summer and again at Christmas."

Apparently it wouldn't be hard for me to get away. My wife and Gerald never missed me enough on Saturday to ask where I had been for so long getting groceries. I could probably sneak away just as easily weeknights and leave her brothers to fuck her.

Monday night I asked and got an honest answer from Cindy. My wife had gone to Gerald's apartment at lunch and spent the afternoon at work with his black seed in her. By Wednesday night I could see this was going to be a thing every day at lunch. So, that was my marriage now. My wife fucks me at bedtime and her brothers each twice a day and throw in Gerald black fucking her at lunch and she's a happy lady.

I find my balls aching for Connie Jo's magic pussy and not feeling a bit of sorrow for old Doug.

**********************************************

Come Saturday plans were made to meet up before going to the grocery store. Same plan as before with her picking me up to take me to her house. Things were more relaxed. We had a plan. Doug liked miniature golf with his kids. Connie Jo figured an hour and a half there, a half hour for ice cream, and then probably at the least another hour for a stop over at his mom's house. We had two hours to fuck and an hour to get groceries together.

Sex was as hectic and crazy as the week before. She wanted me to fuck her from behind first. I loved looking down at my cock working in and out of her pussy. She claimed that Doug hadn't touched her during the week. She exploded into an orgasm like that was probably true. I hadn't relinquished my spot with my wife with her brothers fucking her often and the the "fuck/lunch" with Gerald's black cock at work. I had dropped her off to Gerald with no questions or explanations except I'd try to do better getting the groceries.

In two hours I'd fucked Connie Jo three times. She giggled about my cum in her although after nailing her twice I don't think there was much to worry about volume the third time. Watching her naked around her house was a treat. I couldn't help but wonder what she looked like before she had six kids. Nothing in my life had ever compared to the thrill I with this lady designed strictly for sex.

Of course, there was time for talk. She had told Doug that she was stagnated in life stating that all she had was the house and tending after kids. He suggested she try something to give her more time for herself, maybe like taking a college course.

Guess who's taking a business course at a local junior college? Well, that would be both of us! Now we have Saturday afternoon and Tuesday nights for a fuck session, with no intention of ever going to a class.

I still have my turns at my wife, still gangbang her with her brothers, and see her fucking at Gerald's after finishing grocery shopping with Connie Jo.

That Gerald thing. That had to go bad. It was nice of Cindy to screw our regular penises, but seriously she was fucking a black guy with a twelve inch dick that could fill her with sperm like a firehouse. Her brothers never figured out she was doing it, but my form of utopia was probably unrealistic.

Her training session in Atlanta was the beginning of the surely inevitable end. Was I suspicious that she was gone for a week from Sunday to Friday, to come home Saturday morning. No taking her to the airport. She'd get a rideshare since the company was paying for it. So, it was me and her two brothers going to spend the week together. Hell, the only thing we had in common was fucking their sister.

Red Flags? I didn't see Red Flags. But, someone, somewhere blew the bullshit horn. I heard it loud and clear. When my wife was supposed to be in the air to Atlanta I was holding to Gerald's balcony watching my wife knees down on the couch with Gerald plunging his twelve fat inches into her from behind.

They had done this a lot in the past. But, this time it was a lie. This was the first time I thought she was cheating on me. While I window peeked on my wife I asked myself what kind of sick perverted son-of-a-bitch would do that! I went back every night that week. Sometimes I'd see them fuck, other times they'd be naked with his big cock swinging away after her. It was like spying on a newlywed couple.

That first night I was heading home in the car when she called proclaiming that she had just gotten to her hotel in Atlanta when I had just seen their lights go off as they went into the bedroom. After that it was a call every night to let me know that the training was hard and that she was wishing I was in Atlanta with her.

When she got back I told her I knew she had never left town. She cried and said she was sorry she lied to me. Not sorry she spent a week with Gerald like she was his wife and it was her honeymoon.

By then we were two months into me fucking Connie Jo Amos. The thrill of me cuckolding her husband Doug was fading and I was wanting to punch him in the face for the time he spent with the woman I found myself seriously in love with.