Cindy, Me, and her Brothers! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald pulled off his t-shirt to reveal an almost chiseled chest. By the time his cock came out of his shorts in was at full hardness.

"Oh, my God." Exclaimed my wife. "I had no idea it would be that big."

She looked at me and winked. Not as big as she had, but still sturdy at at least ten inches. He got between her thighs. His pecker tapped at her cunt as he began kissing, licking, sucking her nipples.

"I remember the first time I got hold of these. We had messed around a little outside the clothes when one afternoon I came up behind her and slipped my hands up the front of her sweater. I was stunned to learned she didn't usually wear a bra and my hands closed around bare tits and hard nipples."

I guess he was talking to me. There was a relationship clue. It was summer. My wife hadn't worn a sweater to work in months.

"Would you quit, please? I need you in me!"

Again, talking to me.

"We don't have to hurry, do we? I've wanted this moment for a long time.

"Take your time, but I've learned if she wants you to fuck her, you'd better fuck her."

"I've got to do this first."

He left her tits with hardened nipples and moved down to run his tongue right up her pussy and sucked on her clit. Holy shit! Who knew the guy would be a muff diver? As he eagerly munched on her pussy lapping up and swallowing juices my mind went to all the cum blasted into her. Not just me and her brothers, but four loads from two nasty black guys in the last 24 hours.

Then I realized that this was the first time I'd ever seen my wife get her pussy eaten. His black face between her white thighs caught us both off guard. My wife looked at me with a "What the Fuck" expression and rolled her eyes as the sensations from having her cunt eaten jolted her to her very core.

Her hands came up and started to reach to push him away. By then her cunt had taken over and she dropped her hands to her sides and let him take her on a wild ride as she wiggled and moaned to his actions. She stopped briefly, looking towards me with a total look of surrender then looked down at her black friend eating her pussy. No worries for us about how many men she had been fucking and how many loads of cum deposited inside her. I smiled at the thought of it all. My wife looked back at me and orgasmed hard.

Gerald realized what he had done and buried his face in deeper. Her orgasm made her all the more sensitive to his tongue. A panicked look came across her face as another orgasm hit even harder. Her eyes rolled back as she looked at me.

"Please, Honey ... please make him fuck me!"

"Hey, he's your friend. It's your pussy. If I were you I'd take all of that you can get."

"No, no! I want him to fuck me. Make him fuck me."

After wanting to fuck my wife for months Gerald was going to make the most of it. Cindy's eyes snapped back to her black buddy. From the position of his face he had to be latched on to her clit, sucking it, teasing it with his teeth. My wife's reaction was to skyrocket into the third of a quick succession of orgasms, each stronger than the previous. Her head snapped back and forth, her arms and legs flailed, her whole body went into a convulsion and she fell back limp. Gerald continued to lap slowly at her clit.

My wife looked pleadingly at me like she might lose coconsciousness and begged.

"Please make him fuck me!"

Cindy was in a bit of a fog. I would eat her cunt until I found out that her brother was fucking her, but never anything like Gerald had just done to her. Gerald looked at me and winked as he placed the head of his cock at her quivering cunt. I think she was still coming down from the orgasms from having her carpet munched and had no idea the young black was about to fuck her.

Getting a clear look at his cock I decided I had underestimated his size as her was about to mate with my wife. Given that I knew what twelve inches fucking her looked like I could upgrade him to eleven. When his head passed into her cunt it jolted her whole body. The fuck she had been teasing him about had begun.

Gerald seemed surprised when the whole length went in and his balls laid against her ass. My wife had been born to fuck black guys or at the least been recently refitted to do so. He looked at me in awe as he thought that I must have a large cock for her to be so accommodating to his own. Surprise, Dude! It was a team effort.

This meant a lot to my wife as she focused on fucking her "work husband" for the first time. After several minute of even paced fucking with him jabbing hard into her from time to time she measured and met those jabs with equal force. Soon that was all they were doing hard jab after hard jab, again and again until they fucked themselves into a frenzy. I could imagine her pleasure as his load of cum drained into her as they collapsed together on the bed.

After a few minutes my wife turned to me and mouthed the words.

"Thank you!"

They laid together touching and feeling, kissing softly until the kissed turned on the passion. Gerald wanted to fuck her. My wife wanted to suck his cock.

I watched her for probably fifteen minutes before he sent a load of sperm into her mouth. She showed him the cum before she swallowed and turned to me as well for me to see some escaped an leak down her chin before she gulped it down.

They laid naked and talked about things personal to them and about the office. My wife got a brief mention of me in and she slowly pumped his once again half hard cock.

"You know, Cindy, if you get that thing hard again I'm going to have to fuck you with it."

"You wish!"

She giggled. She put her mouth back over the head of it. Minutes later it was hard. My wife laughed and got up on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me from behind with it!"

**********************************************

Gerald wanted to take us to a late lunch. Cindy was all for anything that would prolong their day. They paired off walking to his car leaving me to follow behind. They sat in the front talking and acting like the young lovers they now were. I sat in the back and listened. Gerald made some comment about her having nice tits. She quickly lifted her shirt and exposed them to him.

"You mean these tits?" She teased.

I was a little unsettled with her doing that with a stranger in public.

"If you want I can show you my pussy now, too that you've already wrecked it."

She laughed and looked at me while lifting her shirt again and flashing me a tit and hard nipple. I wasn't happy about her enthusiasm for her behavior.

"Relax, Honey. It's just a tit!"

It was quiet for a few minutes. We pulled into a BBQ joint across town.

"I brought us over here. I don't think we will run into anyone we know."

Gerald and my wife went in hand in hand as I follow behind like some kind of in-law or work colleague. Inside waiting to be seated he put his arm around her and she leaned into him and they kissed. Anyone watching would think they were an interracial couple and I their tolerant friend.

Once seated in a booth they were pretty much like the married couple. They held hands above the table and both resisted grabbing a feel as there were encore plans in the works when we got back to the apartment.

I didn't feel bad about him pickup up the tab for BBQ. Hell the total was under thirty bucks and he rounded it up to that with a tip.

**********************************************

The chatter started up again as soon as we got in the car. I wondered how he would feel if he knew the woman he finally got to fuck had taken in other black cock in the last 24 hours. The idea of watching my wife fuck black still had a lot of appeal to me. The fact the guys all had these huge cocks and lots of cum appealed to Cindy.

We pulled back in to the apartments.

"You know Gerald, you're only about three blocks away from work."

"Yeah, it's good. Since I've moved I always walk to work and there's plenty time to walk home for lunch. I've tried to get your wife to come have lunch with me, but, as you know, she's such a prude."

"A prude, am I? You didn't think I was a prude when I let you put a couple of fingers in me at work."

"Sweetheart, you didn't tell me about that. I thought it was all kisses and touching."

"Well, he caught me when I was horny. I let him put his fingers in me and get me off. It only happened a couple of times. It's not that big of deal. It's not like I fucked him or anything."

I wasn't going to fuck up the deal for her. I knew now for sure that these two couldn't be trusted. My wife was on a first date with a school crush, or in a worse state, the pair were like a young couple just back from their honeymoon. Still I liked Gerald. If my wife stays on course with him I won't be in some seedy nightclub trying to get her fucked there.

My marriage wasn't that far from my liking. I still fuck her every night, plus a couple of those chain fucks with her brothers. Sure she fucks her siblings, but it doesn't really affect me. The black guys were a bit of a nuisance, yet entertaining. Now there's Gerald. I'm sure that my wife will be having a lot of lunches with Gerald.

If I cut and run I'd be dating women a lot less amazing than my wife and their "fuck totals" for modern day unmarrieds would be off the charts. A lot of guys dream about having a wife like mine. I've got one!

They walked together into his apartment leaving me behind like they forgot I was there. There was no surprise that my wife fucked his big cock again. Then out of the bedroom we turned a game on TV and he soon fucked her again. It was easy to see she'd fuck him several more times. I'm the one that said Gerald didn't need to hurry. My wife is easy to fuck and Gerald is quick to get hard again.

About 3 o'clock the day was wearing on. Gerald had let his cock go soft in her for like the sixth time. My wife was on her back with her hips tilted up in her trick to let his black seed puddle against her cervix and filter into her womb. I needed to remind her that we still needed to shop for groceries.

"You know what we get, Honey. Why don't you go so I can stay here and fuck Gerald again?"

"I'm not sure about what we usually get." I responded.

"Just go and get what you see. If you miss something we can pick it up later."

**********************************************

As I backed out the car to leave I felt a pulling at my heart and soul. Sure, she had fucked other guys, but I had always been there when she fucked them. This left me with a worrisome feeling that I was not in control. I laughed at myself.

"You crazy bastard! You wife is fucking whomever she wants as often as she wants. What makes you think you are in control?"

Being the weekend the store was crowded. I wanted to hurry so I could get back to my wife and her black friend with benefits fucking. "Friend with benefits". I had snickered whenever I'd hear the term. Now look at me. My wife was fucking her "Friend with benefits" while I shopped for groceries.

Alone and armed with a grocery cart I reconciled my situation as I shopped alone for the first time ever. Without a wife along I felt liberated. I checked out every woman's ass and set of tits. Not just subtle glances either. I was checking them out. Each one got a little smile from me. Even the ones with husbands along. With the smile I was asking them a question in my head. Each one smiles back as if to answer. Some with bigger smiles than others.

My first unspoken question was:

"How many guys have you fucked since you married your husband?"

"Did you let them cum inside you?"

"What's the biggest cock you've ever been fucked with?"

"How many times have you had a black cock in you?"

It was funny that I never really said a word, but felt like I was getting some answers by expressions on their faces. Every one of them returned a smile. Some shyly looked around, then looked down and looked up to smile at me again. When meeting them in another aisle they would smile again. Some actually spoke and seemed puzzled as to why.

I decided right then on Saturday's I'd drop my wife off to fuck Gerald and do my shopping alone. Somewhere near the cake mix section I checked this woman with really nice tits. She was wearing a top that hugged them and let them hang and sway. I could see the outline of her pussy as she pushed her cart. In my mind I was going down my checklist of questions. I looked up to check her smile when she punched my arm.

"What's the matter? Never seen tits before.

"Not like those." I smiled.

"Pervert!"

I was down to the end of the list in my head, last question. So, I said it out loud.

"You ever fuck a black man?"

"What? Do I know you?"

"No, you don't know me. The question was have you ever fucked a black man?"

"Look, just leave me alone!"

"I'll take that as a yes!" I called after her.

She flipped me the bird over her shoulder and kept walking. Nice ass, too.

The situation left me a little fucked up. What got me enough nerve to ask that out loud and badger the woman that way? The question hit her right between the eyes. Between the legs actually. Where did I read somewhere that forty percent of white women under forty that live in areas where they have frequent contact with them have fucked a black man? It was on the internet. It must be true.

I got back to my game of mentally asking women about fucking around on their husbands. I found myself asking, "Do all women do it?"

I was almost to the produce section so I was running out of women to ogle and silently asking my questions. I was getting the same results, smiles and some guilty looking grins as I let images from my wife fucking the black guys intertwine in my mind. I didn't give a lot of attention to her fucking her brothers. That's just Mormons being Mormons.

The lines at the checkouts were pretty long. I settled in behind a fairly pretty Mormon wife that was alone with a huge load in a shopping cart.

"Don't you hate long lines on the weekend?" She asked.

"I'm not a fan."

"I guess I should enjoy it. It's the only time I don't have a kid hanging on me."

"How many to you have?"

"Six. My husband took them to miniature golf. Sometimes it's a movie. Anyway, I get to be me for a while."

The line moved a little. A different cart ahead of us got to the conveyor belt.

"So, you get to be you for a little while? If you could really be you, what would that be like?"

"I'd be young ... and single ... and dating. This time I'd date a lot. Get to know more guys. Not settle to marry my high school boyfriend."

"You sound like maybe you should have never married."

"Well, I wanted to be married and have kids. Not just this many and this fast. It wears on you. Then the religion. They never let up."

"I know. My wife's father is rigid LDS. He'd shit if he knew what she is doing right now."

"What's she doing? Please tell me!"

"Oh, I can't and I don't think you really like to know."

"No, come on tell me. Look at me. I'm a typical Mormon wife that's never done a wicked thing in my life. My life is so dull. I might like to know what your wife is doing while you have someone else's wife flirting with you in a grocery check out line. Come on. It can't be that bad."

I looked at her face. She was practically pleading.

"Flirting, huh? Okay, no screaming, no slapping?"

"I promise. Tell me!"

I watched her face for a few seconds. She was so damned pretty and her eyes sparkled at the thought she was about to share information my wife's, hopefully nasty indiscretion.

"Come on, tell me. She's with another man, isn't she?"

"Not just another man. She's fucking a black man from work!"

Her eyes lit up. She laughed.

"I knew it was something like that! Why couldn't that be me? Why couldn't I be like your wife?" Her voice was in a whisper. Why can't I be the one fucking a nigger cock?"

"You're pretty and have a knockout body. You could fuck anyone you'd like."

"I don't think so. I have the kids now."

We kept it in a whisper. The belt moved. She was next in line for the belt.

I was at the front of my cart. she at the back of hers. Anyone watching would never believe we just met in a grocery line. We were talking like old friends, maybe neighbors, maybe classmates from a past life that neither of us would see again.

"Bend down here."

"What?"

"I said bend down her so no one else will hear."

I am over six feet and this little Mormon babe was barely over five. My bending down like that to talk caught the eye of some of the other shoppers.

"Were you just being nice to a strange crazy lady or do you real think I'm pretty and hot?"

"I absolutely do!"

"That's the nicest thing anyone had said to me since I got married. Would you fuck a married woman like me?"

"Without hesitation." I whispered back. "I do it right here in this line if I could!"

"Thank you! That means everything to me!"

"Hey, you two. Get a room. The line's moving!"

**********************************************

The gruff voice shook my new female friend out of her sexy mood. She loaded her purchases on to the belt and proceeded through checkout, paid with her credit card, and left the store.

I wanted to ditch my cart and run after her even though we had just gotten away with some harmless flirting that we both enjoyed.

"No," I told myself. "I want to get back to where my wife was fucking her big-cock black coworker."

But. maybe my fate wasn't in my hands. I checked out, paid up, and rolled my groceries to the car hoping all along that I had not screwed up the grocery list. I was pushing the cart when a big SUV followed right on my heels to where I was thinking maybe Cindy had hired a hit man so she could spend the rest of her life fucking Gerald and any other black men that came along.

Instead the SUV stopped in the lane while I put the groceries in the car and when I walked away to put the empty cart in the cart rack. As I came back the SUV zoomed towards me and a friendly voice call out.

"Hey!" It was her!

"Hey, yourself! What's up?

"I called my husband. Mini-golf is over. He's taking the kids to see his mom for a while. I've got a couple of hours to spare and we didn't get to finish what we were talking about." She grinned an innocent grin. "I can't believe I'm doing this. Lock your car and get in if you think you wife and her black friend won't miss you."

I pointed the key fob at my car and pushed the button twice. Beep! Beep! I was going on an adventure!

"First of all I want to say this isn't me. I don't use fuck and cock as a second language and I don't cheat on my husband. I may be mousey little me for the rest of my life, but if you are okay with it I'm taking you home with me to have you fuck my married cunt."

"I can't imagine any man in his right mind turning that down."

"Speaking of turning, this is my street up ahead. Please duck down in the seat until I pull into the garage."

I got as low as I could and ended up with my head almost in her lap. My legs were cramping before the garage door went down. It was good to stand up again.

"So, this is how an affair starts?" I smiled at her.

"Beats me. I was hoping you were the expert."

"I've always been shy. To be honest this all seems weird, but exciting."

She came around the SUV and hugged around my waist. I nestled her against me. She looked up wanting kissed. No game playing ... her tongue was in my mouth at the start of the kiss. We kissed, still in the garage for several minutes before breaking away.

"I guess that is how an affair starts." She kissed me again.

"Let me show you my house. Just a quick tour. I've got other things on my mind."

This is the downstairs. My bedroom is upstairs. Race ya!"

The married mother of six was like a teenager again as she raced up the stairs shedding clothing as she went. Laughing and panting as she got to the room and stopping at the bed I had my shirt off and was kicking off my shoes. She was quickly down to her Jesus Britches Mormon faithfulness underwear. I dropped my pants leaving me in socks and boxer briefs. I went to grab her to kiss her.