Cindy, Me, and her Brothers! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months was even time to get me to thinking about chucking the whole wife scene, as if I had a choice. While I was scheming my wife was getting up the nerve to tell me she was moving in with Gerald and his big, cum sloshing, cock.

I tried to sound surprised and hurt. That weekend everything went to Gerald's apartment. Everything but her brothers. They hung on and we hung out to some degree, never quite connecting.

With my wife gone and my divorce now filed I started bringing Connie Jo over to the house when she could get away. She was losing interest in leaving her kids, but grooving to the idea of illicit sex on the side while married to Doug. After a couple of times of having Connie Jo over the brothers wanted to know if they could fuck her.

That ended the friendship and the boys found regular girlfriends and moved out. Now I was back to whole house payments and Cindy wasn't sharing any of her salary. I put the house up for sale and moved in to my own apartment near Connie Jo's house just as my marriage ended and the divorce came through.

Do I hate my ex-wife? No way. She was a sneaky bitch when I married her and she was a sneaky bitch when I divorced her. But, I did get to watch her fuck black guys.

The apartment was pretty lonely even though Connie Jo could come over on Tuesdays and Saturday afternoons. I was hurting for money and was telling my HR person I needed to make more. She had always been friendly, a little extra friendly now that I was divorced. She needed some management help on night shifts from 4 P.M. to Midnight. She was delighted when I choose Monday and Tuesdays off.

For whatever fucking reason this works. With Connie Jo's kids in school we fuck each other a couple of times each weekday. I still hate that fucking Doug because he owns the paperwork the woman I love. She swears she doesn't fuck him, but she is a woman, and of course she fucks him. That's the way women are wired. Even though they play the submissive wife pussy is a power game.

So, what is the current situation? Wife gone and divorced. I miss watching black guys and to some degree even her brothers fuck her. The brothers are gone. Zap! Out of here. Both have found girlfriends to move in with. Dave is talking marriage already. Connie Jo is a regular thing. Better than marriage. Pretty, smart, body to die for, and fucks like a goddess.

I wouldn't change anything even though there are benefits to being night management at work. That's begun to happen. It's a Mormon town and two thirds of the night shift women are Mormon wives. The fires are lit. It's unbelievable what shit they will say to a man when they are away from their husbands. It's just a matter of which one I want to shove my dick in next.

Mormon wives! They have a lot in common.