All Comments on 'Cindy's Bikini - Best Friends'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked took Ashley got her knocked up think Cindy got knocked up same day to especially having loads of sperm put in both of them

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Please keep writing !

auhound49auhound497 months ago
Very hot preg risk story!!!!

Preg risk sex is real sex. Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation. Now she gets the thrill of "the two week sweats"

I hope you go into her feelings about the risk, and perhaps both of them at risk the next time???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

excited to see more about the two girls

DomCowboy69DomCowboy694 months ago

Great story! Thought Ashley was going to lick the cum out of Cindy's well used pussy and have Cindy climax to her 1st lesbian sex act.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Describe Ashley's swimsuit?

Piqued not peaked

Bobby, Cindy's younger brother, answered the door in his swimsuit (does she notice its color and his erection?)

Take you TO her

Twin or double bed?

"Ashley, I ..." (it looks like "Ashley look out")

Video camera with tape--old tech--why?

"I couldn't tell him that wasn't true" (because "couldn't say" also means "not sure" or "dont know")

Safe to use he/him pronouns for the boys !!!

When one OF the boys WAS not currently...

I, TOO, find her jiggling...

Also lost her hand virginity and boob virginity !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mention her not being on birth control, earlier? Ashley's body was slightly bloated because of hormones. The doctor had suggested putting her on the birth control pill but her mom said no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES