All Comments on 'Cindy's Bikini - Homeless Lover'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, Cindy's not making much progress on her challenges. I wonder how far along she is now? Will the additional difficulties allow Teddy another shot at her? Will he figure out she is pregnant? I wonder what his mother would have planned to make her regret it... serious consequences coming and no escape in sight. Great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It feels like this time she’s sunk , and that in a way Ashley will get what she wants even though it was unintentional. that now it’s a matter of her parents are going to figure out somethings off , or she won’t be able to hide it at some point for being pregnant she doesn’t seem to be experiencing the side effects

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes great story. Reminds me a bit of another great story on here, Kerina's College Humiliation. Keep going. Maybe Cindy will have to get back with that guy's dad she had sex with last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I gotta figure by now even the dumbest detective could track Cindy down. A school expulsion could be a possibilty. I would love to see her out on bail, owing the bail money to someone she would hate. And being unable to cross state lines while waiting for her trial, having to resign herself to having a baby. She could be disowned by her family so she has no options and has to turn to anyone even if they demand horrible terms. I really want her to see she is so much lower than Ashley, because Ashley made all her decisions to help her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. She could work at a strip club or adult arcade to make money

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.