Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day of shooting. She closed her eyes and mentally prepared herself for the day that would follow. Another striptease. Anal sex. And hopefully, the end of the production that would allow her to return to the normal life of a housewife again.

Cindy let out a long breath. She spent the next hour relaxing before her husband knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in, dear," she said.

"Just need to brush my teeth," Stuart said. He grabbed his toothbrush and wet it. "Say hon, can I ask you something?"

"Mmm hmm," she muttered, not opening her eyes.

Stuart squeezed a bit of toothpaste onto the brush.

"I've been thinking... and so have the other members on the Board of Directors, that things really need to change in our school district."

"I agree. You're always saying the budget department is out of whack."

"Well, there's only so much I can do as a school principal. And I'm a darn good principal, right?"

"Best one of 2018," Cindy said.

"And maybe this year, too," he said, his hand holding his toothbrush languidly in front of his mouth. "I'm told I got a good shot at winning again. Well, anyway, we need change. And I'm a pretty well-liked guy. Sterling reputation in the community, right?"

Cindy squirmed in the bathwater. His reputation was sterling so long as her secret stayed secret. She nodded in response to his question.

"Anyway, I think, and the Board thinks, that maybe I should run for mayor." He plunged his toothbrush into his mouth and began brushing.

Cindy shot upwards, spilling bathwater over the tub's rim, and looked at him wide-eyed.

"Mayor?" she said, shocked. "You want to run for mayor?"

Stuart nodded and continued brushing.

"That's- that's a big decision. Do you really think you have a shot? What will your platform be? How will you pay for your campaign?"

Stuart held up a finger as he continued brushing. Cindy sat back in the tub and contemplated the ramifications of having a politician in her family.

Stuart spat his toothpaste into the sink.

"I think I got a shot. Sullivan's a lame duck. And God knows we don't want Clark to win."

Cindy chuckled. She did not want him to get started on Clark.

"The board is backing me. Heck, they're begging me to run. Pembrook even said he'd fund me if I gave him a yes by the end of this weekend's conference. So, I'm thinking of taking him up on his offer."

Cindy stared at him.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"A hundred percent. Of course I wouldn't do this without your support," he said. "Our family will be under a lot of scrutiny. You, the kids, even our kids' friends will be interviewed by the press. But I figure, with our standing in the community, we should be fine."

Cindy felt her pulse race.

"Stu... I've got a past."

"I haven't forgotten. But that- place- you worked at closed a long time ago. I think we can keep that part of your life under wraps."

Cindy looked at him.

"I think you should sleep on this."

"I will, of course. But this is something I've thought about for awhile."

Cindy thought about it as well now.

"Can you bring me my laptop, please?" she asked.

Stuart rinsed his mouth and returned with Cindy's laptop case. She opened her tub tray and placed it the laptop onto the surface. When Stuart left the bathroom she checked her email. There was a new message from Vic. It looked to be addressed to everyone in the cast and crew. The message read, "Website update! Check it out!"

Cindy followed the link to the homepage for Skinema Productions. There on the front page, was a gif of Cindy dancing nude on her kitchen table in her stilettos. Large bold letters announcing the release of a new Skinema Productions video titled "Sex and Seduction after 40" would be released on video and digital download later this year.

"Oh God," Cindy whispered, dread in her voice.

She closed the browser window and lamented quietly to herself.

Stuart was in bed sound asleep when she entered their bedroom. After slipping into her nightgown, she quietly crawled under the covers beside him and closed her eyes. She didn't sleep a wink all night.

TO BE CONCLUDED...