Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew turned to Curt.

"All right, you better get us into that church after work today. I need that twenty to upgrade my sound system."

"Nah, I'll using it to pay the tip when I take Scott's wife out this weekend," Kellan said with a wink.

"I'll get you in, you guys," Curt said, laughing. "I promise."

The basement door opened, and none other than Scott thumped down the creaky stairwell one heavy boot at a time until he reached the bottom.

"What's going on, guys? Are we talking or are we working?" the boss asked.

"Just delegating responsibilities," Curt said.

"And we found a box of porn!" Artie added.

"Artie!" Drew snapped, and slapped Artie on the back of his head.

"Did you guys..." Scott stopped and looked at the numerous porn magazines scattered around the basement.

"We found those here. We didn't bring them." Curt clarified.

"Look, I don't care, guys, you need to get rid of them. I don't want Bridget seeing them. Who knows what she might think?"

The boys gathered up the magazines and placed them back in the box, and with a solemn pang of regret, Curt dumped the box into the trash bin. He was sad to see them go, but took solace in knowing that the video was still in his car, safe and sound. He and the guys would be enjoying that as soon as their shift ended.

* * * * *

Cindy was in the kitchen, mixing a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough with a rubber spatula. Simon walked up behind her, but she did not turn around. Vic had instructed her not to. He'd instructed her to make chocolate chip cookies in the nude, and respond to Simon when he initiated something with her.

Simon simply watched her for a moment, and the camera did as well. Jeff aimed at her legs first, and slowly panned upwards to capture every inch of her naked body. He positioned himself on the opposite side of the counter to get a close up shot of her breasts; letting the camera linger on them as they jiggled and bounced in sync with her mixing.

Simon crept behind her at this moment, and lightly pinched her bottom. Cindy jumped, and turned to face him. She was pleased to see that he was nude; she was now not the only person in the home without clothing. He gave her a soft pat on the butt and she continued mixing.

As she poured a bag of chocolate chips into the mix, Simon let his hands wander up and down her body. She felt tingles across her skin as his fingertips swirled around her breasts and nipples, down her belly and around her hips. Her arms shook, causing chocolate chips to tumble out of the bag faster while Simon's fingertips traced her curves.

Jeff strafed to Cindy's side of the counter to capture Simon's hands exploring her body. He started at her feet and slowly panned upwards while Simon groped and pawed at her.

She picked up the spatula again and began to mix in the chips, while Simon softly brushed his fingers around her thighs and between them. His middle finger traced the line where her butt cheeks met, gliding up and then down again, and settling in the sweet spot between her anus and labia. The spatula slipped out of her hand as Cindy's body twitched with pleasure.

He lightly squeezed the lip of her labia between his thumb and forefinger, and gently tugged. Cindy's breathing quickened, and her nipples stiffened as Simon gave her a series of slow and deliberate tugs on her pussy lip. It was becoming difficult to bear. Cindy had come to perform a striptease, yet now it was Simon who was teasing her so badly that she was not sure how long she could handle not having him inside her.

She reached behind her, and felt around until her hand found what it was looking for. She curled her fingers around his penis and gently tugged on it, just as he was tugging on her. Slowly, the organ swelled in her hand while she felt the juices beginning to drip from between her lips.

Simon dipped his index finger into the mixing bowl, and removed a dab of cookie dough with the tip of his finger. He held the dough to her mouth and she eagerly took it in, sucking not only the sweet cookie mix, but the entire length of his finger from tip to base.

As she sucked, she dipped her own finger into the bowl as well, and put a dab of dough on each of her nipples. She turned to face him, keeping one hand around his cock while gently stroking it, and she thrust her breasts towards his face. Simon took the invitation with glee, and sucked both of her nipples clean. First the left, then the right, and then the left again until both were spotless.

She was ready for him, more than ready. But she was not ready to hear what he whispered into her ear next:

Bend over.

Anal sex was in her contract. She'd agreed to perform it when asked, but it had been years since her anus had been penetrated and she was not yet certain she could handle it. Simon gently nudged her forward, and she bent over until her breasts touched the countertop. Simon placed his palms against her cheeks and squeezed them, and carefully spread them apart.

He could see her anus now, and he stood to the side so the camera could see it as well, but Cindy was not prepared to let her rear door open for business.

She allowed him to run the head of his cock up and down between her cheeks; she even let him graze her hole briefly, but when it was time to penetrate, she reached between her legs and guided his hard member into her vagina instead.

Simon was quite happy where he'd landed, and proceeded with his mission. He grabbed her hips and thrusted, and Cindy grunted and moaned with pleasure upon having his penis inside her once again. Rosemary was out of her mind now, as were her husband and children. She was ready to focus only on Simon, and the wonderful things his penis did to her body.

He pumped and pushed, and Cindy spread her legs further, and arched her bottom so that he could penetrate her deeper. He felt good, she felt good, but the position was not ideal for the camera so Vic called "cut."

"Get her ass up on the counter," he instructed, and Simon pulled out so Cindy could turn around and sit upon the counter's surface. Vic had instructed him before recording to fuck her on the countertop, not bending over it, but Simon was looking forward to getting inside her ass again, and bending her over was the ideal position.

With Cindy reluctant to admit him in her rear, and Vic wanting a more visually advantageous activity, Simon proceeded to spread apart her thighs and re-eneter Cindy's pussy from the front. He fucked her face-to face, and to his delight he could feel her weakening in his grasp. She stared lustfully into his eyes and locked her ankles behind his back, and as her body began to shake, she mouthed the words "fuck me" to him, not as a command, but a sincere plea.

He obliged. Simon fucked her with boldness and ferocity, and Cindy accepted each and every thrust he put inside her with utmost gratitude. Every thrust he gave, she returned, wanting nothing more than for him to feel the same pleasure he offered her.

"Oh... oh Simon!" she cried out, and he smiled at her. He knew she was minutes away from a pleasure her husband was not capable of giving her, and Simon was all too pleased to provide it to her instead.

He pushed the mixing bowl aside to allow Cindy to lie flat on her back. He hoped she might relax in this position despite being on a hard countertop, but it was important the camera get a view of Cindy's writhing body- and Simon's cock entering it.

He kept his thrusts slow and steady, noting as he did that her breasts oscillated with each one. He knew Vic would appreciate that. He continued pumping, watching Cindy's excitement growing and feeling her breathing quicken.

"Oh Simon! Oh God, Simon! Oh f-!" she hollered loudly as he pumped. She unlocked her ankles and spread her legs wide, and Simon plunged even deeper inside her. "Oh Jesus, that feels good!"

She pressed her feet to his chest and pushed against him in sync with his thrusts. Simon smirked and rubbed the head of his cock against her g-spot.

Cindy lost it. Her body trembled and writhed out of control. Her arms flailed, and knocked the swear jar from the counter's edge and sent it toppling to the floor where it shattered, sending coins and broken glass scattering everywhere.

Cindy paid it no mind. Her body shaking, her feet slipped off Simon's chest and settled upon his face. She clutched the counter's edge with both hands and squeezed them for dear life.

"Oh Simon! Oh FUCK, Simon!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Simon pumped further, weakening her, driving her closer to the edge. He slapped her ass cheek like a cowboy pressing his steed, and let his cock head massage and spill precum against her g-spot.

"OH GOD! OH SIMON! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH-"

Her tension broke. Her vaginal muscles constricted around his penis right at the base and did not let go. Her body shook and writhed as she let out a loud wail. Simon clutched her thighs with both hands and he climaxed. A burst of semen shot from the head of his cock. It gushed from the tip and flowed steadily into her warm, wet cunt.

Cindy's writhing slowed. Her breathing returned to normal. She relaxed her legs and lowered them to the counter surface. Simon withdrew from her as his erection slowly subsided.

"Cut!" Vic called.

The crew erupted in applause. Cindy peered behind her to see Bud, Zane, Alyson, and Kayleigh clapping in admiration of their outstanding performance. Simon offered his hand and helped Cindy to her feet.

Alyson hurried forward, stepping over the broken glass with robes to offer the talent. Simon put his on, but Cindy, noting the puddle of vaginal juices and semen on the countertop, instinctively grabbed a washcloth to clean it up before wrapping the robe around herself.

"I'll clean up the broken jar," Alyson said. She grabbed a broom and dustpan from the closet.

"Well done, guys," Vic said. "How about we break for lunch?"

* * * * *

Her panties had been sticking to her all morning, and she knew they'd likely be stained.

"Damn it, Derek, how could you do this?" Claire thought. She'd planned to have sex with him regardless. Why would he resort to a prank like this?

"He probably wants a rim job or something," her friend Becky said. "You know, something you wouldn't have done for him anyway."

"Eww, you think so?" Claire asked.

"Trust me, I know boys," Becky said. She wasn't joking. Becky had lost her virginity freshman year, and had been with a number of other boys since. She had a tendency to be right about these things. She looked at Claire. "So what are you going to do?"

"I'm NOT licking his butthole. No fucking way," Claire said. She and Becky walked into the student cafeteria and looked for a table to sit.

"Well, you gotta shout the words out then," Becky said.

"Do I really?" Claire whined.

"It's the rules!" Becky said. "Did I pussy out when Bryan Ostry got me at homecoming?"

Claire remembered that. Bryan sneaked into the cheerleaders' locker room during the game and left a gooey surprise in Becky's locker. She'd forgotten she'd told him her combination, and when she didn't check her panties before putting them on, it was either shout "Cream Pie Penny" at the dance, or give Bryan what he wanted.

Bryan wanted anal.

Becky chose to bend over and spread her butt cheeks for him after the dance rather than face the humiliation of wearing cum-soaked panties under her dress and announce it to everyone. But Claire was not Becky. She may have been known as the blow job queen of Taylor High, but Claire didn't see herself as a whore.

"I'm not going to be his slut," Claire declared. She sat down at a table and ripped open the sack lunch her mother had made her.

"I'll tell you what," Becky said. "I have some cheerleading underwear I can loan you for the rest of the day. They're clean. But you got to shout the words out. It's the rules."

"Seriously?" Claire snapped. "There's like, five hundred people in here!"

Claire looked around the crowded lunchroom. The room was packed wall-to-wall with noisy students. Noisy, gossipy students.

"Either that, or you tell Derek you're down for anything he asks. I'm sure he'll be pleased," Becky said, smirking.

"Oh, fuck," Claire said, burying her face in her arms. "Oh fuck, what am I gonna do?"

"Whatever it is, you gotta decide soon. If you don't do it in a crowded room, it doesn't count."

"I know, Becky, I know!" Claire took a bite of her lunch and tossed it aside. She wasn't hungry. It was time to be a good sport; to be one of the cool kids who roll with the punches.

Claire took a deep breath and rose to her feet.

"CREAM PIE PENNY!" she shouted.

The room erupted in laughter. Students ten tables over stared and cackled at her. Cheers, whoops and hollers echoed throughout the room. Claire's face grew beet red and she stormed out of the lunchroom.

"I'm gonna kill him," she whispered to herself. "I'm gonna kill him."

* * * * *

Vic wanted to capture Cindy and Simon in a variety of sexual positions, and had put together a list of naughty acts and deeds he wanted to see the couple perform. Having taken her in a chair and upon the kitchen countertop, Vic wanted Simon to go in a different direction for the next scene: teabagging.

Cindy had some experience with this activity; more than a few patrons at Nocturnal Desires had requested this one from her in private sessions. In fact, she'd even had Simon do it to her in her previous video with him, however this time, Vic wanted the act a bit more drawn out. His instructions were essentially for Simon to give Cindy a very thorough facial massage- with his ballsack.

He instructed Cindy to lie flat on her back, while Jeff rested the camera on her belly. Simon would kneel over Cindy's face and gently drag his testicles across her forehead, dab her eyelids, caress her cheeks, dangle them in front of her nose for sniffing, and of course, dunk them in her mouth.

After Vic explained his vision to the performers, Cindy and Simon removed their robes and got into position. Cindy lay on the living room floor and spread her legs wide so that Jeff had plenty of room to lie between them and set up his camera. She would have to control her breathing so that the camera would not rise and fall each time she took a breath. By relaxing, not moving a muscle, and keeping her mouth wide open with her tongue out, Cindy was able to accomplish this.

When Jeff had the camera set up and Cindy's face in focus, Vic asked him to step aside so he could be behind the camera for the scene. Vic rested his chin on Cindy's bare vulva while he peered into the camera's viewfinder. Simon held his penis up so that his scrotum dangled prominently in the camera's view.

"And... action!" Vic whispered.

Simon followed Vic's instructions to the letter. Gently, he dragged his ballsack up and down the length of Cindy's face. The hairs on Vic's beard tickled her pussy lips, and the touch of Simon's balls to her face gave her goosebumps, but she still held her arms, legs, and head perfectly still. Simon made sure no part of Cindy's face went untouched, making sure her eyelids, the sides of her nose, both cheeks, and even her lips got a dab before the dunk.

He let his balls enter her mouth in three successive dips before Vic instructed him to dangle them just above her lips, and he asked Cindy to lick at them like a partygoer trying to strike a pinata. She wildly swung her tongue around, lashing the dangling man bits with her tongue and smearing saliva down the surface of his scrotum with each successful lick. It was not unlike french kissing. Much the same way she would alternate allowing a partner's tongue in her mouth and slipping hers into his, Cindy made sure Simon's balls dipped into her mouth at least once for every open mouth kiss she planted upon them, and allowed her tongue and his scrotum to wiggle in unison.

After several loving licks, Simon went for another deep dunk, but this time, Vic instructed Cindy to close her mouth and form a complete seal with her lips around the base of his scrotum, and for Simon to slowly pull it out. Cindy knew Simon's balls were very sensitive, and made her lips seal as delicately as possible so that when he eased his balls out, he felt no discomfort, only pleasure. When his balls squeezed through her lips with a satisfying pop, he let out a sigh and Cindy knew she had done well.

She opened her mouth again, but this time, instead of tasting his balls, Simon laid his penis across her lips, so that she could lick it harmonica style while he slid it back and forth across her mouth. Now Simon knew why Cindy had been cast again after twenty years. No other woman was as skilled with her mouth as she. She used her lips, tongue, and inner cheeks to treat a man's penis and scrotum to heaven without ever so much as grazing either one with a tooth, even once.

Cindy curled her tongue almost completely around the shaft as he ran his penis across the front of her mouth in a sawblade motion. When he began to leak precum, he gave the housewife a kiss on each cheek with the wet tip of his cock until it was dry again.

From there, his balls went back into her mouth, while his cock went between her breasts. She sucked his testicles firmly and lovingly as he rubbed her large mammaries together, creating an enveloping avalanche of soft billowy boob for his penis to tunnel through. She'd been tit-fucked before, as well as tea-bagged, but never at the same time. It posed a bit of a challenge trying to please Simon's balls with her mouth when they kept being dragged out of her tongue's reach with every thrust between her breasts, but she managed.

When he began to leak again, he held the tip of his penis to her lips so she could suck it clean, before burying the hard cock deep into her cleavage. From Vic's angle, he could see the head of Simon's cock emerge from Cindy's underboob; poking out and threatening to spit its man gravy onto the camera lens before disappearing back into the embracing folds of her twin mounds.

She could feel Vic's breathing on her vulva; it was clear the director was becoming excited at being so close to her body while she was being tit-fucked and tea-bagged. What she didn't expect was the tingling feeling she got on her private parts the more the director's breathing increased.

She could not deny that the feel of a hard penis between her breasts aroused her, but her arousal was intensified by the soothing breath of another man on her lady parts. Slowly, she could feel the leaking of juices from between her pussy lips that she knew Vic would inevitably feel against his chin very soon. Sure enough, Vic was soon feeling her pussy lips with his fingers, and upon feeling the wetness, suggested that he and Simon switch places.

Cindy felt him remove the camera from her belly, only for him to flip it around and place it directly between her breasts. It would be easier for her to have the camera nestled in her cleavage. She would still need to control her breathing, but she could hold the camera steadier with it off her belly. She lay perfectly still, waiting to see if Simon might lick her leaking pussy, or perhaps tease it in some way, but to her surprise, he wasted no time filling it with his cock.

Cindy gasped upon feeling her vagina suddenly fill; she opened her eyes but her view was blocked by the camera. She felt Simon grab her thighs as he plunged himself inside of her, inserting the full shaft of his manhood until he was balls deep.

Cindy tried to repress the deep breath that escaped her chest at that moment to no avail. The camera rose and fell in sync with her breathing despite her efforts. When Simon began to pump his shaft steadily inside her, subduing her breathing became a herculean effort for her. He spread her thighs wide as he pumped himself inside her, filing her deeply and fully and making sure to rub against her g-spot with every pass.