Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should be a short day for me," Stuart said. "I expect to be home around five, five-thirty."

"No problem. Can you pick up Claire today?"

Stuart nodded.

"I might be later," Curt said, gripping his juice glass tightly. "I got Bible study with the guys after work."

Claire snorted.

"That's right, let me know how that goes," Cindy said earnestly.

"This'll be good," Claire muttered under her breath.

"Claire, we've had enough snide comments from you," her mother snapped. "And why aren't you dressed yet? You'll miss the bus."

"I'm gonna, I just wanted to eat first! Jeez!"

When breakfast was over, Claire hurried upstairs to her bedroom. To her relief, Derek was gone. She'd been worried he might make a racket and alert her parents to his presence. Still, she liked that he was thinking of her. He was so eager for tomorrow, when she would take him on another wild ride between her legs. She considered that it might be fun to tease him today, and sext him some selfies between classes. She opened up her bottom dresser drawer to wear her sexy lingerie to school today and treat him to some upskirt photos in the bathroom.

It was gone. The bra and panties were both missing. Claire pulled out all of the clothing in the drawer, and even searched her other drawers, and found nothing. The purple lingerie simply wasn't there.

"Shit!" Claire said.

Where could it be? She quickly put on a skirt and top, and searched her drawers again, as well as her closet. Her sexy underwear was nowhere to be found. She hadn't put it in the wash... or had she? It was the only place she hadn't checked.

Claire grabbed her book bag and hurried to the basement to check the bottom of the laundry chute. There they were, right on top of the pile. She hadn't remembered dropping them there, but was glad to have found them in any case. The bra was still missing, but Claire didn't need it today. She grabbed the panties and slid her legs into them, and pulled them up her legs and under her skirt.

They were at the top of her thighs when she felt the wetness. Something cold, wet, and gooey was in her panties, oozing from the leg holes and dripping down her thighs.

"What the f-"

Claire wiped the sticky substance from her thighs and smelled it. Someone had jizzed in her panties.

Derek.

It had to be him. He must have taken them from her dresser while she was at breakfast- and then dumped them down the laundry chute before he left.

She'd heard a few girls at school mention that happening to them. It was a game boys liked to play called "Cream Pie Penny." The gist of the game was, a boy would jerk off into a girl's panties. If she put them on without noticing the cum in them, she was not allowed to change them until she yelled "Cream Pie Penny!" out loud in a crowded place- or she owed him a sexual favor of his choosing.

Claire sneered at the thought that Derek would play such a juvenile game with her, and was about to take them off again when Cindy appeared at the top of the basement stairs.

"Claire! You need to get going! You'll miss the bus!"

"I'm going! I'm going!" Claire said.

Evidently, she was going to school today with cum-soaked panties. She didn't mind that much, in fact, she liked having Derek's man juices on her pussy. Claire hurried up the basement stairs, grabbed the sack lunch from her mother's hand, and hurried out the front door.

Cindy watched her daughter scamper to the bus stop, arriving seconds before the yellow bus came to a halt beside her. Cindy breathed a sigh of relief when Claire climbed aboard. The housewife turned on the back porch light and waited.

On cue, the crew appeared in her backyard and scurried across the lawn until they reached her back porch. Cindy greeted them a good morning and let her guests inside.

"I bought some pastries; please help yourselves," she said, motioning towards the container of cheese and fruit pasties laid out on her kitchen table. Bud and Zane each took one.

"All right, we got a long day today, so let's get started," Vic said. "Cindy, can you get changed, Kayleigh, get your makeup kit out. Chop chop!"

The crew took out their notes from the previous day and quickly set up their equipment exactly where it had been the day before. Cindy watched for a moment, impressed by their efficiency.

"Let's go, Cindy, we got a lot to do today!" Vic urged.

Cindy hurried up the stairs to her bedroom and opened her drawer. She fished out her purple bra from yesterday, and stopped. The panties were missing.

Mystified, she searched the other drawers. The bottom half of her lingerie was nowhere to be found.

Kayleigh knocked on the bedroom door. "Cindy? You ready for makeup?"

"I can't find my panties!" Cindy exclaimed.

Kayleigh helped her search the bedroom before giving up and checking the basement laundry room. Despite their thorough search, the missing garment did not show up. She climbed up the basement stairs to report the setback to Vic.

"They got to be somewhere. Alyson, what did you so with them yesterday?" Vic asked.

"I didn't recollect them yesterday. We were in such a hurry, Cindy kept them on," the wardrobe girl explained.

"Well, Cindy, looks like you had them last. Where'd you put them?"

"In my dresser! But we searched it, five times! Someone must have taken them!"

Cindy, Alyson, and Vic looked at each other.

"We can't shoot the scene without them. Might have to improvise today," Vic muttered.

"We already shot the scene yesterday. Aren't we good?" Kayleigh asked.

"I'd rather not use our test footage if we don't have to," Vic said. "Let's skip ahead. We'll shoot the sex scenes today. If the panties show up, we'll do the dance tomorrow."

Cindy's heart dropped.

Sex scenes.

She'd have to film them today.

"Vic- I- do you think maybe we could simulate the sex scenes? I just thought, since Simon and I are married now-"

"Cin, don't get cold feet on me. You know we have to show full penetration. This is just like the last video we did. You on birth control?"

Cindy nodded. She'd begun taking her pills earlier in the month. Despite her husband's vasectomy two years prior, she continued taking them occasionally on advice from her doctor to help with period cramps. After learning that Vic wanted her having unprotected sex on camera, she was grateful she still had a supply on hand.

"Good. Take off your clothes. Kayleigh, start her makeup."

Cindy retreated to her bedroom to change into a robe, and invited Kayleigh in to begin getting her dolled up. Lipstick, blush, mascara, and eye shadow turned her from a suburban mom into a fetching honeypot in short order. When she was finished, Kayleigh called Simon in to give his complexion a handsome glow as well.

Vic decided to begin the day's shoot right where the previous day's had left off- with Cindy sucking Simon's cock. He dressed in the same outfit he wore the day before- dress shirt and black slacks, while Cindy once again was nude. The crew consulted their footage from the day before and carefully placed Simon's chair in its exact spot, while Vic instructed the performers to assume the same positions as before. Cindy placed her feet in their designated positions and bent over, while Jeff ensured the camera captured everything between her legs as it had appeared in yesterday's footage. The shot would continue seamlessly, like it had happened on the same day.

"Camera rolling," Jeff said.

"And.... action!" Vic called.

"Action," was Cindy's cue to start sucking, and she did exactly that. She swept her hair over one shoulder and put her lips and tongue into giving Simon the most satisfying blow job he'd had since yesterday. Fellatio was one of Cindy's specialties since her days at Nocturnal Desires; her talents blew men's minds right along with their balls. It took very little for Cindy to summon Simon to full mast, and before long he had a death grip on his armrests while breathing like a marathon runner.

Cindy took his considerably large penis fully into her mouth, and let her lips massage it from head to base, letting her delicate tongue dance upon his tip and shaft between sucks. She did not neglect his balls either, making sure to allow both of his testicles to bathe in the warmth of her mouth before lightly licking the front of his scrotum, and then letting her tongue creep up the underside of his cock again.

She did this without moving her legs; she knew Jeff's camera was capturing everything from between her spread-eagled stance, and she did want want to deny her audience a clear view of her oral performance- or a peek at what she had between her own legs as well. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in, but it was certainly one of the most photogenic.

To her relief, Vic finally instructed her to relax her back and drop to her knees, and Jeff moved his camera to her side to capture her performance in profile. She had a bit more flexibility in this position, and was able to suck Simon's balls with greater ease between penis licks. She was also able to use her breasts to pleasure his cock more; she was one of the few women with a bust large enough that a penis of his size could comfortably fit in her cleavage without popping out every third thrust.

All Cindy had to do was squeeze her breasts together, and each time Simon would thrust his hips upwards, the head of his cock would emerge from her cleavage and disappear back inside again. It occurred to Cindy that she could never do this with her husband; Stuart's fully erect penis was too short to reach from the underside of her bust to the upper. It appeared Vic had cast his video well; Cindy's breasts and Simon's penis were perfectly suited for a titty fuck scene.

Her soft and bulbous boobs seemed to have quite an effect on Simon's throbbing cock. After a few firm thrusts, precum was spilling from the tip. Most of it dribbled down into her cleavage, but a few aggressive spurts did find their way to Cindy's face. Being the professional Cindy was, she did not stop or slow her tit thrusting despite her being able to feel Simon's cum dribbling down her nose and lips.

As this point, Vic instructed the pair to stop and begin a different sex act- cunnilingus. Cindy needed a bit of warming up, so she raised one leg and rested it upon his shoulder; leaning in so her pussy was up against his face. Simon knew what to do. He let the tip of his tongue snake its way up between her labia and tickle her clit, lightly at first, but when she began to giggle he licked it faster and more firmly.

As he did, his hand made its way up her thigh until his fingers had nuzzled into her ass cheeks. Gently, his fingertips flicked and fondled her butt hole, teasing the modest housewife. Parts of her body that hadn't been touched by a man in years were now being stimulated, filling her Christian mind with thoughts of pure depravity.

Jeff aimed the camera at Cindy's breasts, and had captured the moment in which her soft nipples had grown stiff. He let the viewframe linger on her breasts for a beat; letting the future audience take in the sight of her beautiful hardened nipples pulsing in pleasure while her breasts rose and fell with each heavy breath she took. Slowly, he panned the camera downwards, past her belly and all the way to her groin, where Simon's tongue was lovingly massaging her labia and clitoris. Juices seeped from her vulva onto Simon's mouth, but he only licked her more, while his middle finger slipped deeper and deeper into her anus.

Cindy's body shook and she began to moan, which was when Simon stopped. It was time.

Cindy lowered her leg to the floor, and stood with her back to her fellow actor. She glanced at the family photo on the wall in front of her. Her husband. Her children. They seemed to be watching as she slowly descended her abdomen, until the leaking tip of Simon's penis touched her vulva.

Cindy's heart raced. The camera was rolling, and her pussy was wet. It was time to take him inside her.

In one motion, Cindy brought her abdomen downwards, allowing Simon's penis to slip between her labia and all the way into her vagina. She didn't stop until she'd reached the base, and then it was official. She was now an adulteress. Another man's penis was inside her right now, and it filled her so, so fully. She glanced up at the family photo again as she brought her abdomen back up, and down again, loving the feel of Simon's cock pumping in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Oooh," she moaned.

Her eyes were closed, but she could feel the camera's focus on her. She could feel it recording her wincing face, her bare breasts bouncing, her belly, and her vulva with Simon's penis sliding in and out of it. Cindy could feel the camera, and every pair of eyes in the crew watching her at that moment, and it only excited her more.

"Oh God," she cried, and a few of the crew members chuckled.

"I think we'll get a real orgasm from this one," Bud whispered to Zane.

Cindy rode the throbbing cock faster, while Simon's hands softly slid up her hips and across her belly until they settled onto her breasts. He touched her nipples for a bit, not long, because he knew Vic would not want the view of Cindy's breasts to be obstructed for too long, but just long enough to tease the aroused woman before cupping his hands beneath her protrusive mounds to give the camera a peek at them again.

Cindy moaned again as she continued sliding up and down on Simon's cock, and thought about nothing else. She'd forgotten about the family photo watching her, the camera was out of her mind, even the crew members, whom she knew fully well were watching and would likely be visualizing her later while they masturbated, no longer dwelt in her thoughts. All she could think about in this moment was Simon's hard cock, and how prodigiously good it felt inside her.

She liked the way his cock filled her like few other cocks ever had. She like the way he teased her breasts with his hands, and kept them lovingly nestled in his palms. She liked the way his breathing came in deep, but deliberate slow breaths. This was a man who could control his excitement so that his ejaculation would be timed for a moment that suited both of them, not just himself. This made her more comfortable thrusting more aggressively against him, feeling confident that he would not erupt prematurely.

Cindy raised her arms above her head and swept her hair aside, keeping it out of his face. She spread apart her thighs a bit wider, casting aside all modesty in favor of more intense pleasure. She bounced and thrusted even harder than before, surrendering her body both to Simon and to the camera.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK!" she wailed. Language she normally never tolerated in her home now felt like the only way to describe what was happening to her body. Her heart was pounding, her vagina was pulsing, and her moans were growing louder by the minute.

And then the doorbell rang.

Cindy ignored it, and continued bouncing on his throbbing cock, but the doorbell rang again, further disrupting her focus.

When the doorbell rang again, Vic cursed, and whispered into Alyson's ear. The wardrobe girl peeked out the window, looked back at Vic, and shrugged.

The visitor resorted to knocking now, causing Cindy's bouncing to cease and her to exclaim, "who is it?"

"Cut!" Vic called. Jeff stopped the camera. "Cindy, find out who it is and make them go away."

Cindy waited for her breathing to slow and climbed to her feet. Alyson handed her a white terrycloth robe which she quickly tied around her sweating nude body. Cindy adjusted her hair and scurried to the front door, opening it just wide enough to show the visitor her face.

"Cindy!" Rosemary said. "I've been calling you all morning. Is everything okay?"

Cindy nodded.

"Yes, I'm just sleeping off this fever. I'll be okay," she said, still panting.

Rosemary took a step back.

"Oh my. I'm sorry. I just wanted to check on you since you missed bridge yesterday. I'll let you get back to rest."

"Thank you Rosemary. I'll be better soon."

"Uh, you've got something..." Rosemary pointed to Cindy's face. Cindy touched her cheek and felt the cool, slimy goo that Simon had left there while he was titty fucking her. She pulled her fingers away only for the semen to cling between her fingertips and face.

"Oh!" Rosemary said, realization hitting her. "I've interrupted something very personal, haven't I?"

"No, it's fine, it's just-"

Rosemary turned and walked away.

"I'll just be going now. Call me when you're-- finished."

Rosemary quickly hurried down the walkway and made a beeline back to her house next door. Cindy shut and locked the door.

"Oh crap," she said aloud. Rosemary knew what Stuart's working hours were, and she knew that Cindy was home alone all day. Cindy could only imagine what Rosemary was thinking now. She turned around, pale faced, and walked back to the living room.

"She gone now?" Vic asked.

Cindy nodded.

"Good, let's get you back into position before Simon loses his hard-on."

Cindy removed her robe and sat back down upon Simon's lap, letting his semi-erect penis find its place inside her again. She took another look at the family portrait on the wall and shuddered as she pumped her pussy on Simon's cock again.

* * * * *

"Why do all these 90s chicks have hairy pussies?" Artie asked. He stared at the centerfold picture in his hands for a moment before refolding it and flipping to the next page.

"Going shaved didn't take off 'til the 2000s, man," Drew said. He tossed some cheap silverware and dishes into the trash bin while Artie sat atop an old dresser flipping though the stash of porn magazines.

"It did not!" Kellan called out from across the room. "Tons of chicks in the 90s shaved. Or waxed."

"Wasn't mainstream," Drew said.

"Uh, yeah it was!"

"I think Drew's right," Artie said. "My mom keeps one razor in the bathroom, but all my sisters keep two or three."

"So what does that mean?" Kellan asked.

"My mom just has one razor for her legs and armpits," Artie explained. "But my sisters have a second one for their pussies. And my sister Megan has a third one for her butt crack. I saw her shaving it one time. So Drew's right, older women had hairier pussies."

Kellan looked at Artie and winced. "Yeah, I don't think a guy who watches his sister shave her butt crack gets to weigh in on what normal behavior is."

"Point still stands," Drew said. "Find a centerfold model from the 90s with a shaved bush."

He nudged the box of porn magazines towards Kellan with his foot.

"Oh, so Playboy represents all mainstream women, is that what you're saying?"

"I'm saying, you won't see centerfolds doing it, cause it wasn't a big thing yet. I'll bet the blonde in that video we found isn't shaved either," Drew said.

"I guess we'll find out when we watch it. If homeboy got that key he promised," Kellan said.

Curtis fished the keys to his church out of his pocket and dangled them in front of his coworkers' faces.

"My man! Yeah!" Drew cheered, and held up his hand for a high-five. Curt returned it.

"Sweet!" Artie said, hopping off the dresser. You wanna go there at lunch?"

"After work," Curt said. "We'll have more time then."

"And you'll see I'm right!" Drew shot at Kellan.

"Like you're the pussy expert. You fucked three girls!" Kellan retorted.

"Yeah, my own age!"

"See, I'm a little more open minded about age..." Kellan boasted.

Curt rolled his eyes. Kellan fucked one girl five years older than him, and he considered himself a cougar aficionado ever since he first laid eyes on Scott's wife, who had nine years on him.

"Twenty bucks says blondie in that video has got a blonde patch on her pussy," Drew said.

"Deal," Kellan said. They shook hands.