Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy looked at him, and he smirked. He turned the vibrator back on and she continued thrusting. It was a wonderful, relaxing, and erotic feeling, especially when Simon increased the speed, and made her clitoris vibrate faster.

She moaned softly, only for the vibration to stop. Simon took the vibrator away, smirking at her again. Cindy fumed. She'd been hired to be a tease in this video, yet it seemed once again the teaser was now the teased. Her clit swelled and throbbed, desperate for more attention from the device.

Simon looked over at Vic, who shook his head. Simon held the vibrator out of Cindy's reach while she continued to desperately thrust her abdomen against him. Just when she was ready to give up, Simon put the vibrator back onto her clit, and turned it up to the next highest setting.

It was heaven. Her clit throbbed harder, and her pussy leaked juices from her lips, spilling onto Simon's cock making it glide smoothly and effortlessly inside her. He kept the wand against her clit despite her constant movement, although he wiggled the device around to the left and right to make her chase it.

Groaning with frustration, she wiggled her hips about to keep the vibrator from straying away from the part of her body where she wanted it. Simon sighed in ecstasy, loving the erotic movements of Cindy's abdomen against his pelvis. He flipped the vibrator up to the next speed, and let her bask in its pleasurable vibrations before moving his thumb to the power button and switching it off again.

"Noo!" she moaned. "Turn it back on!"

He grinned, and switched it back on. He slowly progressed from the slower speeds, up to the higher ones, listening to her moans increase the faster the wand buzzed her. He watched her midsection tremble with desire, and his cock hardened even more. He wagged the vibrator to the left and right, making her perform a sort of horizontal bellydance to keep the wand from slipping away.

He turned up the speed even higher, and her body was positively shaking. He moved his thumb to the power button and held it there. Not turning it off, just waiting. She was fast approaching orgasm, so he left his thumb right where it was to choose the perfect moment to turn it off.

"Don't turn it off!" she whispered. She squeezed her thighs around his hips harder and clutched the carpet with her palms. "Don't turn it off don't turn it off don't turn it off!"

Intense pleasure took an uncompromising hold of her clitoris and vagina, and emanated throughout her body. She felt herself edging closer and the terror of having it taken away consumed her.

"Don't turn it off don't turn it off don't turn i-"

Her body erupted into orgasm. She writhed about on his lap, screaming and moaning, but Simon kept the vibrator on. The tension in her body released, and finally, Simon switched it off.

Panting, she released the grip her thighs had on his waist, and dropped her behind to the floor.

"That wasn't funny!" she shouted.

Vic and Jeff burst out laughing, and Simon gave her an apologetic nod.

"We have to, oh God, we have to clean up. They'll be home soon!"

Cindy could barely climb to her feet. Her legs and vagina were the sorest they'd been in decades. She grabbed the armrest of the nearby chair to pull herself up before Alyson quickly put a robe around her.

"All right, let's make this quick!" Vic said. "Everybody pitch in! Let's get this place spic and span!"

It was a frantic effort packing up the lights, equipment, and other supplies before Cindy's family came home. Bud and Zane diligently and efficiently disassembled each of the lights and put them back in their respective cases. Jeff put away the camera and tripod, and Alyson and Kayleigh helped remove the lighting filters and place them back into their proper sleeves.

Cindy hurried up to her bedroom, where she quickly changed from her robe into a pair of jeans and a top. From there she went to the bathroom to scrub the makeup from her face. It was a time consuming effort, and once she was finished, she estimated that Curt and Claire would be home in mere minutes. She could hear the crew still cleaning up downstairs.

Thinking quickly, Cindy called Curt's cell phone.

"Yeah, Mom?" he greeted.

"Can you pick up a pizza on your way home?" Cindy asked.

"Uh, I guess. We're almost home, though."

"Please, just pick it up. I placed an order at Bambino Bistro. I'll reimburse you when you get home."

"That's halfway across town, Mom!"

"I'm sorry! Your dad really wanted it and neither of us can pick it up now."

"Okay, fine." he said, fuming.

Cindy ended the call. Biting her lip in regret, she made a second call to Bambino Bistro to place her order, requesting two large pizzas and breadsticks to lengthen the wait time.

Relieved to have delayed her family's arrival, she hobbled down the stairs and saw Vic was taking notes on his tablet. He looked up at her.

"Well, someone's been riding a horse too long!"

Indeed, walking was a strenuous effort. Even on her busiest days at Nocturnal Desires, Cindy had never had as much sex in one day as she had today. Simon didn't seem to be having any trouble at all. He was buttoning up his shirt while talking to his wife on the phone, coordinating which of them would pick up their two youngest children from day care. Once he saw the rain had let up, he bid Cindy and Vic goodbye and hurried out of the house without breaking his stride.

"I bought us some more time," Cindy said. "Should be another twenty before my kids come home. Oh man, my pussy is sore!"

She massaged her inner thighs. Vic chuckled.

"Well, don't worry, all your sex scenes tomorrow will be anal."

Cindy's eyes went wide.

"Anal? Vic, I haven't done that in years!"

"It'll come back to you. Hopefully you find those panties so we can shoot the rest of your striptease. That should take most of the morning. We'll get to the butt stuff in the afternoon."

"Vic- not anal. I can't. It's been too long."

He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Cin- it's in your contract. You agreed to all three holes, remember?"

Cindy slunk against the wall.

"I know, but- I was younger then. I could do more then. I'm just not that woman anymore."

Vic set his tablet down.

"Okay, tell you what. I know a masseur who owes me a favor. I can get him here in the morning, and he can get you good and loosened up. Would that help?"

Cindy nodded. She'd gotten many anal massages during her tenure as a burlesque dancer, as Madam Katherine employed a few specialty massage therapists to ensure her girls could comfortably accommodate as many customers in a day as possible.

"Just, let me provide the gloves and oil. I don't like the ones that masseurs use."

Vic chuckled. "I'll let him know."

His eyes wandered to a small picture hanging on the wall. He picked it up.

"Ooh, what is this?"

"My husband's Corvette. It was his step father's."

"He still have it?" Vic asked, admiring the shiny blue finish.

"It's parked in the shed behind our house now."

"Mama Mia," Vic said excitedly, hanging the picture back on the wall. "Maybe if this video sells I'll get me one of those."

Cindy smiled, and hobbled out to the living room. She helped the crew carry their equipment out the back door to their van, and was pleased when she returned to find that Kayleigh and Alyson were vacuuming the living room and sweeping the kitchen floor. Cindy checked inside the refrigerator to find a small plastic container of noodles she didn't recognize as hers.

"Whose lunch is this?" Cindy shouted, holding up the container.

Alyson shrugged. Cindy carried the container out to the living room and asked Zane as he was packing up the last of the lighting accessories.

"I think that's Bud's," he said.

"Damn it, you can't leave anything here!"

Cindy ran the lunch out to Bud as he was halfway across her backyard, and tossed it into the open crate he was carrying. He thanked her and continued out to the van.

Cindy hurried back inside and scoured the house for any last evidence of the crew's presence. A small clip lay on the floor beside the sofa. She picked it up.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Filter clip," Vic said as he was putting on his jacket. "It goes with the lighting accessories. I'll take it."

Cindy handed him the filter clip and he headed out the back door. Cindy checked the floors, walls, and furniture to ensure nothing was out of place. She spotted a small patch of gaffing tape stuck to the windowsill. She snatched the incriminating tape off and tossed it into the trash.

With most of the crew gone, Alyson and Kayleigh were the only ones left. They adjusted the furniture and compared it to the photos they'd taken of the living room that morning. It looked exactly the same.

"I think these are yours," Alyson said, holding up a pair of panties. They were the ones Cindy wore that morning.

"Right. Let me put those away," Cindy said.

Alyson bid her goodbye and headed out the door. Cindy carried the panties up to her bedroom, and stopped in her tracks. She hadn't noticed before. There was a splotch of semen on her bedspread.

"SHIT!" she screamed.

Quickly, she grabbed the bedspread and carried it downstairs to start a load of laundry. By the time she had a new bedspread laid out onto the bed, she glanced out the window to see Curt's car pulling into the driveway.

"THEY'RE HERE!"

Kayleigh frantically hurried out of the bathroom and tossed a dirty paper towel into the trash.

"All right, everything's clean, I'll see you tomorrow, Cindy!" Kayleigh looked around. "Where's my makeup bag?"

"You didn't-?" Cindy searched the room.

"I left it right here!" she pointed to a spot on the kitchen floor, near the door.

They searched the kitchen and living room before finally spotting it lying by the back door.

"There! Alyson must have moved it while she was cleaning," Cindy said.

"Whew! Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

Kayleigh slung the makeup bag over her shoulder and opened the back door. Cindy heard the front door open and Curt yell "pizza's here!"

Cindy shut the back door and watched the 110 pound girl scurry through the backyard with the bulky makeup bag over her shoulder. Casually, Cindy made her way to the kitchen, where she greeted her son and daughter with a smile.

"Welcome home!" she greeted, a bit over-ceremoniously.

Claire dropped the pizzas and breadsticks onto the kitchen table, and glanced at the kitchen counter. "Hey, you made cookies!" She grabbed one of the baked treats from the wire rack and took a bite.

"Well, hope dad likes his pizza. That was a hell of a drive." Curt stopped, and looked at his mother. "Oh, sorry, Mom."

He fished some change from his pocket, and looked around the room.

"Where's the swear jar?"

Cindy paused.

"Oh. I had a little accident today. Just put it in here."

She picked up a plastic bowl from the kitchen table filled with coins and bits of broken glass. Curt dropped in his fifty cents, and Cindy placed the bowl onto the coffee table in the living room to be dealt with later.

"Okay," she said. "Let's eat."

* * * * *

As it turned out, there was no gas leak at Taylor High School. That became apparent the moment Curt pulled up in front of the school and saw only Claire standing out front, with the other students loitering around and walking in and out of the building at their liberty. Claire got into her brother's car and said nothing.

"Gas leak, huh?" Curt asked.

"Shut up. Let's go," Claire snarled.

Curt stepped on the gas and they took off.

"Thanks for fucking up my day," Curt grumbled.

"Oh, I'm so sorry your Bible study session will have to be rescheduled!"

"Look, I don't give a shit why you decided to skip your favorite extra-curricular activity today, but it's none of your business what I was doing!"

Curt swerved out onto the main road. Claire muttered something incomprehensible.

"What'd you say?" Curt asked.

"I got Cream Pie Pennied!" she yelled.

Curt shot his sister a look of disgust.

"And you're sitting on my car seats? Ewww!"

"I took them off! They're in the garbage now! I just... couldn't face those people another minute. Everyone in the school is laughing at me now."

"Sorry," Curt murmured. "Do I need to kick someone's ass?"

"I got it," Claire said.

They didn't speak until Curt pulled into their neighborhood, and his cell phone rang. He answered.

"Yeah Mom?" he greeted.

"Can you pick up a pizza on your way home?" Cindy asked. She directed him to Bambino Bistro, a gourmet pizza parlor on the other side of town. Reluctantly, Curt stopped his car and turned around.

"We got to pick up a pizza. Mom just ordered it."

"On a weekday? That's weird," Claire said.

"You're telling me."

Traffic was bumper-to-bumper. After waiting through nine red lights, Curt finally pulled in front of Bambino Bistro and asked Claire to go inside to pick up their order.

"Why do I have to do it?" she demanded.

"I picked your ass up from school. You can get the damn pizza."

"Fine." Claire got out and slammed the door. Once she was inside the store, Curt took out his phone and texted Drew.

"Did u get the projector working?" He hit send.

Five minutes passed without a reply, so he sent the same message to Kellan and Artie. Another five minutes passed before Claire finally came out of the store with two pizzas and a bag of breadsticks in her arms and still no reply from any of his coworkers. He opened the passenger side door for her.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"This is what she ordered," Claire said, flummoxed.

She sat down and Curt's phone finally chimed. A text from Dew read, "yeah". Curt sighed and started the car.

They waited through another nine red lights before Curt finally pulled into the driveway. He typed out a follow-up text to Drew reading "...and?"

The siblings got out of the car and made their way inside the house. The moment they entered, they were struck by their mother's odd behavior. She was jovial, as she usually was, but today she seemed to be trying too hard. Cindy put out plates and beverages and they sat down to eat.

"You okay, Mom? You're limping," Claire commented upon seeing her mother hobble to the kitchen table and slowly take a seat.

"I was out biking all day. I think I pulled muscle in my thigh," Cindy said, groaning.

"Try one of my protein shakes," Curt said. "They help with the soreness."

"I think I'll do that, actually." Cindy limped to the refrigerator and grabbed one of the flavored shakes Curt kept near the back. She opened one and took a sip.

Curt checked his phone and saw Drew had finally replied. "Kellan owes me $20 lol".

Curt huffed angrily and took a bite of a breadstick. As the family continued to eat, they heard the garage door opening.

"Oh! Dad's home!" Cindy said, hopping up from her seat. She went to the garage door to greet him. Curt and Claire exchanged confused glances.

Stuart walked through the door, and Cindy immediately threw her arms around him.

"Welcome home, dear! I ordered up some pizza," she said quietly, not wanting Curt or Claire to hear any surprise in his voice.

"Pizza? What's the occasion?"

"Just didn't have time to cook today!" she laughed.

Stuart joined his family at the dinner table and helped himself to a slice. As they ate, Claire looked at the table curiously.

"Did someone... walk on the kitchen table in stilettos?" she asked.

Cindy felt her heart sink. She looked at the table where Claire was pointing, and saw a faint but unmistakable imprint of a high heel on the table's surface.

"I- I went shopping for some dress shoes and left them there for a minute. Let me clean that."

Cindy got up and scrambled towards the sink to grab a washcloth.

"Shoes on the table, Mom? I thought that was a big no-no?" Claire laughed.

"It is, and I shouldn't have done it, and this is why!" Cindy soaked the washcloth in the sink but noticed it still reeked of semen and vaginal juices. She set the cloth aside and grabbed a clean one from the cabinet. Quickly she wet it and wiped the entire table, moving the pizza boxes and each of her family members' plates aside to wipe every inch of the table's surface.

"There! No more shoe marks!" She proudly returned the washcloth to the sink before making her way back to the table to eat.

Stuart and Claire watched her strangely as she hobbled through the kitchen, while Curt stealthily checked his phone again. A text from Kellan read, "dude...this babe is HOT!" Curt huffed again and tucked his phone back into his pocket.

"Well..." Stuart began. "How was everyone's day?"

"Fine," Cindy said, cheerfully.

"Fine," Curt said, innocently.

"Fine," Claire said, grouchily.

"Did they find the cause of that gas leak?" Stuart asked.

"May I be excused?" Claire asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, me too?" Curt asked.

"Yes, go ahead," Cindy said.

Curt and Claire returned the plates to the sink and retired to their rooms.

"Don't forget I got that conference in Grand Laurens this weekend. I should be home Saturday afternoon," Stuart said.

"Oh! Of course. I forgot." Cindy breathed an internal sigh of relief. That was one family member whose schedule she didn't need to worry about tomorrow. She took another bite of pizza and looked up at her husband. He stared at her lovingly. Guilt swelled in her chest and her appetite diminished.

"What?" she asked.

"You've got a little sauce right here," he said, touching his cheek. She grabbed a napkin and wiped the side of her face.

"Did I get it?" she asked.

He nodded.

She didn't know how to reply to him. She only knew that she'd broken her vow to him, and now she had trouble looking him in the face. Her thoughts raced as she searched for way to fill the silence, when she heard the washing machine beep downstairs. Their bed sheets were now clean.

"Well, I'd better get those sheets in the dryer," she said, rising from her chair. She carried her plate over to the sink before making her way down to the basement.

* * * * *

Curt shut his bedroom door and typed out another text message to Drew.

"You guys done yet?" he asked.

It was ten minutes before he got a reply.

"Watching it again" was all it said.

Curt let out a groan. He prayed his idiot coworkers wouldn't get themselves caught. He sat down on his bed and lamented just how good the video must be for the guys to watch it a second time. He wished he still had it with him. He was already horny again and thinking about rubbing one out to the cover again. Tonight his imagination would have to do. He grabbed a bottle of lotion and got to work.

As Curt lay on his bed stroking his cock to thoughts of the naked blonde on the videotape cover, his mother was in the bathroom taking off her clothes to prepare for a bath. While she waited for the tub to fill, she took the time to take her daily birth control pill.

She kept the pills hidden in the back of the cabinet, behind several shampoo and conditioner bottles and a spare shower curtain liner. She'd acquired the pills a few months earlier when she complained to her doctor about period cramps, and her doctor provided her a 90-day supply. The nurse had also included a home pregnancy test with the pills, and Cindy was too embarrassed to tell her she didn't need it.

Cindy had only taken a few of the pills before she stashed the rest away in the cabinet, where they remained untouched until she'd learned of what would be expected of her in her upcoming video. While she doubted anyone in the family was keeping count, she wanted them kept out of sight so no one would notice she'd begun taking them again.

When the tub was filled, Cindy got in, and let the soothing warm water relax the aching muscles in her legs, groin, and vagina.