Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy faces exposure and humiliation.
28.3k words
4.44
23.1k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
632 Followers

Stuart awoke the next morning to find his wife doing squats and calisthenics by his bedside. He watched her for a moment, puzzled as to why she would begin her exercise routine so early.

"Honey?" he asked.

"Yes, dear?" she asked, bending over to grab her calves.

"What's going on?" he asked, climbing out of bed.

"Still sore from my bike ride yesterday. Trying to limber up before yoga class today."

Her yoga class was scheduled for 9:00am. Not that she'd be attending it today. She'd been awake the entire night, fretting about her nude video that was currently streaming on the front page of the Skinema Productions website and her husband's sudden political ambitions. She left Vic a voicemail at 3am begging him to take the video down, but as of ten minutes ago it was still up. She even called Rob Hessler and Clyde Dorsey, Vic's partners at Skinema Productions, whom she'd met during her previous video shoot, but neither of their phone numbers appeared to be in service. Cindy proceeded to exercise to get her mind off the stress.

Her vagina was still sore from yesterday's shoot, and to make matters worse, she could feel period cramps starting despite the birth control she'd taken the previous night. Today's shoot was sure to be a doozy. On the plus side, if she did start her period today, at least it would not interfere with filming. All her sex scenes today would be anal.

Stuart watched his wife flex her legs and ass for a moment. He wanted to have sex with her, but he had a busy morning ahead of him. It would have to wait until this weekend. He got up and got dressed, and Cindy breathed a sigh of relief. She could tell when her husband was horny, and she did not have it in her to satisfy two men today.

With her husband out of bed, Cindy changed into her jeans and blouse and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast for her family. She opened a pack of Pop Tarts and dropped them into the toaster.

Curt wandered into the kitchen.

"Breakfast ready?" he asked.

Cindy slid him a plate with two toaster pastries on them.

"You feeling okay, Mom?" he asked. Not that he had any complaints about breakfast. He loved Pop Tarts, but was baffled that his mother would serve them at a family breakfast. He took a seat at the table and bit the corner off the first pastry.

Stuart entered the kitchen, dressed today in a polo shirt and slacks instead of his usual suit.

"Overnight trip again, Dad?" Curt asked.

"Yep. I should be home tomorrow," he assured his son. Cindy placed a plate of Pop Tarts in front of her husband.

"Why isn't Claire up yet?" Cindy snapped.

"She was being really mopey last night. I wouldn't be surprised if she stays home sick today," Curt said.

"Not on my watch," Cindy said. "CLAIRE! BREAKFAST IS READY! GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

Claire trudged into the kitchen five minutes later still in her pajamas.

"Why aren't you dressed yet? The bus gets here in fifteen minutes!" Cindy barked.

"I don't feel good," the girl moaned. Cindy felt her forehead.

"You feel fine. Eat your breakfast and get dressed for school."

Claire gave a displeased sigh, and sat down to eat breakfast with her family.

"Curt, do you think you could pick Claire up from school today?" Cindy asked hopefully.

Curt nodded, albeit reluctantly. He'd been hoping to visit the church after work and possibly get another chance to finally watch the sexy videotape he'd discovered. He estimated he might have a little time, so long as Claire didn't need to be picked up early again.

"I'll have dinner ready at 6:30 then," Cindy said. "It will be just the three of us."

"Don't make anything too good!" Stuart joked. He looked around the table, disappointed that none of his family members laughed.

Curt finished his Pop Tarts and put his plate away.

"Okay, heading out. Where's lunch?" he asked.

"I didn't make lunches today. Here's some money." She reached into her purse and handed her son a twenty.

"Ah, I don't need lunch money, Mom!" he said. "I got a job. I'll see you this evening."

Curt headed out the door. Stuart finished his breakfast and was about to leave as well, when he turned around to face Cindy.

"Where's my suitcase?" he asked.

"Oh," she said. She'd been so stressed about her nude video on the Skinema website and the day's shoot she'd completely forgotten. "I didn't pack it. Sorry."

Stuart's face dropped.

"You didn't pack my suitcase? Honey! I got to get going now!"

"I can't always pack your suitcase for you, dear! You can be a little more self-reliant!"

Stuart let out an annoyed groan and hurried upstairs. Frantically, he pulled his travel case out of the hallway closet and quickly filled it with a change of clothes. Feeling a pang of guilt, Cindy went upstairs as well to pack his toiletry bag for him.

"I'm sorry honey, I've just- had a lot on my mind lately." She placed the toiletry bag into his suitcase.

"Can't forget my laptop case, either," he said, only half-listening to her. He paced out of the bedroom and down the hall to his home office.

Cindy went out to the garage, where she pulled his car out to the middle of the driveway and popped the trunk for easy loading. When she got back inside, she headed upstairs only to find Claire in the bathroom, brushing her teeth.

"Claire! Why are you still here?" She checked her watch. It was already 7:30.

She glanced out the front widow and saw the school bus stopped at the house next door. "CLAIRE THE BUS IS HERE!"

The teenager spat her toothpaste into the sink.

"Oops," she said.

"Get in the van, now!" Cindy marched to her bedroom, grabbed her purse, and hurried down the stairs. She waited at the bottom for her daughter to follow her.

Stuart approached the stairway with his suitcase and laptop bag in his hands, and came face-to-face with his daughter. She motioned for him to go down the stairs first.

"NOW, Claire!" Cindy demanded.

"I think you'd better move your butt, young lady," Stuart said.

Reluctantly, Claire tromped down the stairs first, while her father followed, luggage in hand.

"You know what?" Stuart said, as he reached the bottom. "I really should pack my slippers." He searched the floor and saw them nowhere. "Honey, where are my slippers?"

"Check the closet," Cindy said, looking behind her shoulder at him as she hurried towards the garage. She opened the door and Claire followed her in.

Stuart opened the hallway closet and looked inside. Unable to see, he reached for a light switch. Mistakenly, he flipped on the back porch light. Still unable to see, he flipped the adjacent switch and the hallway light finally switched on.

"There they are!" Stuart grabbed his slippers and tucked them into his suitcase. Satisfied that he was packed and ready, he switched the hallway light off, not noticing that the porch light was still aglow.

Claire got into the passenger seat of her mother's minivan, and Cindy in the driver's.

"You are on thin ice, young lady!" Cindy said fuming, and she started the van.

"Relax, you'll have time to make it to your yoga class," Claire quipped. Cindy backed out of the driveway, being careful not to hit Stuart's Honda, and sped off to school.

Stuart filled his thermos with coffee, and was about to head out the front door when he heard the back door open. Bud and Zane entered, carrying a heavy light kit, and Alyson and Kayleigh followed, carrying their wardrobe case and makeup bag.

"Honey, is that you?" Stuart called out.

The video crew froze. All of them stood deadly still. Jeff was approaching the back door carrying the camera case when Kayleigh motioned for him to stop.

It was Alyson who spoke.

"Mmm hmm!" she muttered in her best impression of Cindy.

Stuart paused.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow!"

With that, Stuart walked out the front door. The crew stood silently as they listened to Cindy's husband load up his car. After closing his trunk, he went to his driver's side door when he spotted Rosemary grabbing her newspaper from her mailbox. He waved to her.

The normally friendly neighbor averted her eyes and hurried back inside her house. Stuart shrugged and got into his car. After starting the ignition, the school principal and mayor hopeful pulled out of the driveway and drove away.

* * * * *

"Jeez, mom, will you slow down?" Claire clutched her armrest as her mother swerved around a slow-moving Oldsmobile in front of her.

"You are NOT going to be late to school!" Cindy declared. Her cell phone rang, and she ignored it.

"We've got ten minutes. We'll be fine!"

The light ahead turned yellow, and Cindy barreled through.

"You should get there early, not in the nick of time."

Cindy's stomach twisted into a knot. She didn't know how long Stuart would remain in the house, and the crew behind her house was likely growing impatient. Her phone rang again. She agonized over whether to answer it in front of her daughter and decided to do exactly that.

When she saw the call ID read "Vic", she answered with "I'm driving my daughter to school. I'll be home shortly" without even waiting to hear a word from him.

"I think your husband turned the porch light on," Vic said.

Her heart sank. She took her foot off the gas to let the van slow.

Her voice shaking, she replied, "what happened?" Claire clearly heard the fear in her mother's voice and gave her the side-eye.

"Alyson did some quick thinking and saved the day. Your husband's gone now. We're inside your house setting up."

"Excellent!" Cindy said cheerfully, trying to hide her relief. "I get home from yoga around 11:30, so I'll see you then, Rosemary!"

She hung up her phone.

"Everything okay, Mom?" Claire asked.

"It's fine. Rosemary just spilled a bottle of wine on her carpet."

Cindy brought her minivan to a screeching halt in front of her daughter's high school.

"Have a nice day. I love you," Cindy blurted out.

"Love you too, Mom," Claire mumbled.

She grabbed her book bag and got out of the van. As soon as she shut the door, Cindy sped off, and was on her phone dialing Vic.

"Vic? Vic? I'm on my way back now!" she said, out of breath.

"Okay, did you find the panties?" he asked.

Cindy took her foot off the gas pedal.

"I- did not," she said, lowering her head. "I searched everywhere."

"Okay, do me a favor. When you get inside, take your pants off," he said.

"What for?" Cindy asked, confused.

"I'll explain when you get here. See you then."

He hung up the phone. Cindy pondered just what he intended as she continued down the road.

She stopped at a doughnut shop to pick up breakfast treats for her guests. Cindy had planned to have them delivered but her daughter missing the bus threw a wrench into her plans. She picked up two dozen doughnuts and sped back to her house, where the crew was patiently waiting for her.

"I brought doughnuts," she said breathlessly as she entered the front door with a forced smile.

Bud and Zane were the first to help themselves to the jelly-filled delights as soon as Cindy set them on her kitchen table. Vic entered the kitchen, and his eyes immediately looked below her waist.

"Oh, yes, my pants," she said, out of breath. She unzipped her jeans and slipped them down. "What's your plan? You don't want me to wear these, do you?"

She motioned towards the plain beige underwear she had on.

"No, not that. I have a backup plan. Everyone in the living room. We're going to have a little crew meeting."

As the crew members headed to the living room, Cindy remained in the kitchen to have a word with Vic. Before she finished slipping her jeans all the way off, she voiced her objections about her video being posted on the Skinema Productions website.

"Yeah, Cin, I got your voicemail. I'll have a talk with the sponsors about that, but they're expecting us to allow them to promote the video."

"Promote it WITHOUT putting my face on the website! No one who hasn't bought the video needs to see what I look like!"

"I'll talk to them about that tonight. I'll let you know what they say."

"No, Vic! I'm putting my foot down! Take the video OFF the website now or I don't film today!"

Cindy pulled her pants back up and zipped them closed. She glared at him and folded her arms. Vic saw he wasn't going to win this argument.

"I'll take the video down. For now."

Cindy watched as Vic opened his laptop and deleted the gif from the company website. Cindy looked the site up on her phone to confirm.

"Satisfied?" Vic asked.

Cindy nodded.

"Good. Take your panties off now."

"What's this about?" Cindy asked, as she unzipped her jeans again.

"Just a little present I got ya," Vic said. He reached into his travel case and removed a clear plastic bottle filled with liquid, equipped with a long plastic tube attached to the end.

Cindy slid her jeans down to her ankles and looked at the contraption in the producer's hands.

"I'm sure you know what this is," he said.

"I do," Cindy said. She'd used them many times during her days at Nocturnal Desires. Madam Katherine had kept a stash of them for the girls to use between customers. After word had gotten to the house owner that Cindy had joined the ranks of dancers who had been inviting guests to use the rear entrance, Cindy had been granted some additional privileges, including a key to the VIP suites upstairs, as well as access to the private vault, where sanitary contraptions such as the one Vic was holding were kept. Katherine believed the top-paying customers deserved girls with sparkling clean bottoms, and she saw to it that they got them.

"Turns out Alyson's got a bit of nursing background," Vic said. "Since we're on a bit of a time crunch, I want her to give you this during the meeting. I trust you're not the shy type."

Cindy's face turned bright red.

"You want her to give me an enema in my living room? In front of EVERYONE?"

"I'd like to give you some privacy, but we just don't have the time. We're behind schedule as it is. So, let's just get this done quickly."

Cindy would have objected more, but remembering just how close they'd cut it yesterday, she decided efficiency was the priority today. She walked out to the living room, where Alyson laid a towel across the floor. She instructed Cindy to remove her panties and lie on her side, on top of the towel.

Cindy did as she asked, and lay on the floor in front of the couch, where Simon and Kayleigh took their seats. The other crew members took seats where available or stood as they prepared to hear Vic's plan.

"Morning folks, it looks like we've got a little hiccup today," Vic began. "Don't mind the girls on the floor, we've got a lot of butt play to do today so we're just getting our girl nice and clean."

The crew members kept their eyes on Vic, doing their best to ignore the half-naked blonde on the floor near their feet. Alyson instructed Cindy to raise her right leg, and rest it upon the wardrobe girl's shoulder. She pulled the housewife's right buttock away from the left, so she could insert the nozzle into her anus. Cindy grunted as the former nursing student slid the nozzle inside her tight hole.

"So, here's our situation," Vic began. "The wardrobe Cindy had on Wednesday is missing, so we're gonna have to re-shoot the striptease with something different."

"What can we use?" Alyson asked, turning the enema bottle upside down. "That lingerie was the only thing we had that fit her!"

She gave the bottle a firm squeeze. Fluid seeped though the tube and slowly flowed into Cindy's rectum.

"Glad you asked, Alyson. I think we'll forgo the lingerie in favor of some sexy swimwear," Vic said. "I know Cindy's got sexy a bikini lying around somewhere."

Cindy gave Vic the side-eye, but nodded in agreement.

"I thought so," Vic said. "Now, since I've learned yesterday that Cindy's husband owns a gorgeous bright blue classic 1970 Corvette Stingray convertible, I thought, what better prop to feature as we watch Cindy spray warm soapy water across that finish before she strips out of her swimsuit?"

Cindy's eyes went wide.

"Oh no, Vic, that's my husband's BABY! He'll flip if he finds out someone touched it!"

Vic looked down at the protesting housewife. She squirmed about on the towel beneath her as she felt the warm liquid flow through her abdomen. Bud took a peek at housewife's bare ass and took another bite of his doughnut.

"Cin... you want us to film you washing your minivan instead? We GOT to use the Corvette. No one will touch it but you."

"No, Vic!" she whispered. Small tears trickled down her cheeks.

Vic looked at her sympathetically.

"Tell you what, Cin. Let us use the Corvette, and I'll keep your face off ALL the promo material."

Cindy thought for a moment. She could take care of the Corvette. She could not explain away a nude video of her floating around the internet. She could make sure Stuart never knew his precious sports car had been touched. The choice was simple.

"Deal," she said.

"All right, Alyson, once you're done, I want you to go upstairs with Cindy and pick out something sexy for her to wear," Vic said. "Kayleigh, you can start Simon's makeup now. Everyone else, let's set up in the backyard."

"The BACKYARD? Vic, my neighbors will see!" Cindy yelped, painfully.

"You got a fence on both sides," Vic reasoned. "We'll pick out a spot where they can't get a good look."

Cindy buried her face in her hand.

"Please don't get me found out," she pleaded. "I never ever want anyone to know about this video. Please don't let anyone ever find out."

The crew members rose from their seats and got to work with their assignments. Cindy lay helplessly as she felt her abdomen swell and a feeling of stiff fullness overtook the lower half of her body.

"Almost done," Alyson assured her. She squeezed the bottle firmly and emptied the last drops of fluid into Cindy's bottom. Cindy closed her eyes and listened to the crew carrying their equipment out the door and setting up in her backyard. She realized she was not in the ideal spot when the crew members had to step over her a number of times while they carried their lighting equipment over her reclined body. Cindy tried to move out of their way but Alyson instructed her to remain still. Cindy did as she was asked and the crew members continued to work around her.

"And... we're done!" Alyson plucked the nozzle out of Cindy's anus. She took the housewife's hand and pressed her palm between her buttocks. "Hold your hand right there, and lie still until you need to use the bathroom. Should take about five minutes."

Cindy lowered her leg to the floor and squeezed her wrist between her thighs. It didn't take long for the pressure in Cindy's abdomen to reach a point where she had to scramble to her feet and scurry off to the restroom. She placed her behind onto the toilet seat and evacuated her bowels quickly and effortlessly as the pressure inside her subsided. As her colon drained out, Vic opened the bathroom door and poked his head in.

"Cin? The shed has a lock on it. What's the combination?"

"0626," Cindy said, between grunts.

"Gotcha. Okay if we take the car out while you, uh, get ready?"

Cindy shook her head.

"No! Only I touch the car! That's the deal!"

Vic shrugged.

"Okay. We're waiting on you."

He walked away, and Cindy was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he stuck his head back in the room.

"Oh, and don't forget, Lonny will be here at nine for your anal massage."

Cindy nodded. Thanks to her enema, her butt hole would be spic and span for the masseur when he gave her his special treatment.

"Vic..." she began.

He stopped, and turned back to look at Cindy.

"I tried calling Rob and Clyde last night. Their numbers are no longer in service. I want to talk to them." Cindy knew it was a long shot, but during her previous video shoot with Skinema, Rob had been much more accommodating to Cindy's requests than Vic.

Totzman
Totzman
632 Followers
123456...8