Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She meekly posed as Jeff filmed her and instructed the lighting crew to make necessary adjustments to their reflectors. He shot her front and backside; putting focus on each piece of clothing she had on and studying how it appeared in the light. When he was satisfied with the lighting setup, he instructed her to undress.

Cindy had expected this; she'd understood from her previous shoots that it was necessary to ensure she would be adequately illuminated on camera whether she was clothed or nude. The sunlight being unpredictable meant the reflectors would need specific adjustments depending on what she was wearing- or not wearing.

She removed her t-shirt, and realized that it would be a good idea to rehearse her routine given that the shirt might be difficult to remove. She struggled with the knot in the back and made a mental note to ask Alyson to possibly tie it looser so she could remove it more gracefully.

When she got the knot loose, she removed the t-shirt as well as the bikini bottoms and modeled nude in front of the camera. Jeff examined her front and back side and smiled, pleased at how well his lighting setup illuminated her body.

"Now let's see how she looks soaking wet," Jeff muttered.

Kayleigh was nearby and available, so Jeff instructed her to turn on the garden hose and spray Cindy's body. Kayleigh was careful to avoid Cindy's face, not wanting to smudge the makeup job she'd given her. When Cindy was dripping from neck to feet, Jeff examined her through the viewfinder again, and instructed Bud and Zane to make a few slight adjustments to accommodate the way the sunlight reflected off of her wet skin.

Finally, Jeff permitted her to get dressed, and Alyson was standing by to offer her a towel and her clothes.

When Cindy was dried off, she headed inside and got back into her t-shirt and bikini bottoms. She had Alyson secure the shirt with a simpler knot, and walked to the bathroom to check herself out. Cindy practiced untying it in the mirror, until she was satisfied with the knot Alyson had selected.

Alyson stepped into the bathroom and handed her a pair of cutoff shorts.

"I found these in your daughter's room. I thought they might go well with your outfit."

Cindy looked at the tiny pair of jeans. They were the very same pair she'd made Claire change out of the day Vic's letter had arrived in the mail.

"Well, better me than her," Cindy said, and slipped the scandalous shorts on.

Of course they left little to the imagination. They offered no coverage to her thighs, and barely covered her butt cheeks. But they did complement her sexy car wash ensemble nicely, and when she modeled the outfit for Vic, he nodded in approval.

"Go show the lighting crew, so they know if the camera likes it," he said.

Cindy strutted outside, where she saw Simon was now modeling before Jeff and the lighting crew. She was pleased to see that like her, he had also been asked to strip nude so that the crew could determine how well the sunlight reflected upon his skin. She had to admit, he had a cute butt, but she was more impressed when he turned around and she got a look at what hung between his legs.

Simon's eyes went wide when he saw the leggy blonde strutting towards him. She stopped next to the camera and checked him out, before turning to Jeff.

"Vic wants you to to do another screen test for me in these shorts," Cindy said.

"We'll get to you right after we finish with Simon," Jeff said. He removed the battery from the camera and handed it to her. "You mind taking this inside and putting it in the charger?"

"Not a problem," Cindy said, taking the battery. She was about to take it inside, but decided to run a little test.

She sauntered towards Simon; he looked at her, confused as to why she was approaching him, and she laid her hand on his chest. Softly, she brushed her palm across his skin.

"I know what you're doing," he said. "It won't work."

"We'll just see about that," she whispered into his ear. She planted a kiss on his cheek right next to his mouth, and walked away.

Simon gave a flustered smile as the crew chuckled to themselves. She could feel him watching her ass as she moseyed back into her house. She couldn't see him, but she could see his shadow against her back porch, including a long thick shadow protruding from his abdomen. To her disappointment, it hung there, limp and unaroused.

Perhaps he was right. Perhaps he was indeed disciplined enough to never have an accidental erection. She decided to try one last test; one last attempt to prove him wrong.

She let the battery slip from her fingers, and drop to the grass below. Carefully, deliberately, she bent over to pick it up; not bending her knees, just flexing her long legs and letting the tight jean material hug her firm ass as she reached for the fallen electronic.

She could feel him watching. She could feel his gaze on her partially exposed cheeks peeking out beneath the hemline of her shorts. She wiggled her butt just a bit before grabbing the battery and standing up once again.

She didn't have to turn around. She could see the shadow between his legs growing larger, and rising up to a much longer length. Smiling to herself, she listened to the laughter of the crew as she crept up the steps of her porch and made her way back inside.

* * * * *

As soon as Scott went upstairs, Curt asked for details.

"Oh ho ho, my brother, you missed out on a FINE ass video!" Drew said. He pulled several vinyl records out of a cabinet and tossed them haphazardly into the bin behind him.

"Really?" Curt asked, skeptically. He knew the guys would likely embellish just how great a video it was just to torment him, but he couldn't help but wonder if it really was as great as they described given that they had indeed watched it twice.

"This chick's tits were on another level, dude," Kellan interjected. "I mean, they were the nicest roundest, peachiest, motherfucking titties you've ever..."

"They were fake," Artie interjected, sitting on the floor and spinning the wheels of an antique toy car.

"No, they were not," Kellan said. "They might have been as big as some of the fake ones you see nowadays, but you could tell by the bounce, man, the bounce, when Simon Strong took this babe from behind and pounded her ass, that those juggernauts were 100 percent all natural."

"For once, Kellan is right about something," Drew said. "Fake tits don't jiggle like that, Artie."

"Whatever, like you'd know."

"So there was anal?" Curt asked.

"Was there anal?" Drew asked. "My man, this dude fucked her ass, ate her ass, fingered her ass, licked her ass, and jizzed all over her ass. This chick had a great ass, by the way."

"Yeah, I saw the cover. I know she had a great ass," Curt murmured.

"You haven't seen shit!" Kellan said. "If you saw those cheeks jiggle while she bounced on that cock- I mean, this ass came from another world, dude!"

Curt dug his hands in his pockets.

"Guess I missed out." He found himself cursing his sister for playing hooky from gymnastics class and making him miss out.

"And the way she sucked his balls!" Artie added. "I mean, she sucked his cock, his balls, his asshole..."

"Okay guys, I get it!" Curt said.

"Yeah, she was a slut all right!" Drew said.

"A HUGE slut!" Artie said.

"I mean, she just spread her legs and let them film her pussy and ass from like two inches away while she just sucked this dude's balls dry. She didn't give a fuck," Kellan said.

"GENTLEMEN!"

The boys turned to the stairway only to see Bridget standing on the third step.

"Yes, what can we do for you, Ma'am?" Curt asked, putting on his customer service voice.

"You can watch your volume. And your language. I can hear you upstairs! Your conversation is disgusting!"

Curt lowered his head in embarrassment. He looked at his coworkers. They continued working, unaffected by their client's accusation.

"I'm very sorry about that, Ms. Ginsberg, " Curt apologized. "We'll be more caref-"

"We were just talking about your dad's porn video!" Artie blurted out.

Bridget blinked.

"My dad's what?"

"What he means to say is, we found some adult entertainment, probably left here by a previous owner-" Drew began.

"No, it's her dad's!" Artie said. "Here, look at the address label!"

Artie snatched one of the Penthouse magazines from the trash bin and showed Bridget the name on the mailing tag.

"Artie! Please! Stop talking!" Drew barked.

"Why? We might get in less trouble if she knew where we got it," Artie suggested.

Bridget examined the magazine in her hands and looked as if she were about to sneeze. She threw the magazine back into the bin and rubbed her fingers against her pants uncomfortably.

"You found that in this basement?" she asked, aghast.

"Yes, ma'am, and we apologize-" Curt began, before Artie cut him off.

"There was a video too. We watched it at Curt's church last night. That's what we were talking about before," Artie explained.

"Get rid of it! I want this gone, now!" Bridget snapped. She stomped up the stairway and slammed the door behind her.

Curt, Drew, and Kellan turned to the fourth member of their crew, who looked back at them, dumbfounded by their angry stares.

"Artie. What the hell is the matter with you?" Kellan asked.

"You are the dumbest, simplest, asshat I've ever had to share my oxygen with," Drew said.

"Why?" he asked. "We might not get in trouble now. Her dad will."

"Do you seriously want to get us caught?" Curt asked. "NO ONE can know what you guys did in my church yesterday!"

"She probably doesn't go to your church. Ginsberg is a jew name!" Artie reasoned. He said it so earnestly, convinced it would persuade Curt to agree.

"I don't care, Artie! You can NOT talk about this to ANYONE! Not ever!" Curt walked away.

The boys got to work, with Drew and Kellan shaking their heads at Artie's audaciousness. Artie hummed quietly to himself, while Curt reflected on what a great video he hadn't gotten to see. When he calmed down, he approached Drew and quietly asked him to return the keys and video.

"Artie has the video," Drew said, returning the keys.

"Why'd you give it to Artie?" Curt asked, baffled.

"I told him to take it out of the VCR when it was done rewinding! Kellan and I were taking down the screen."

Curt huffed and walked over to Artie.

"Can I have the video back?" he asked.

"Drew's got it," Artie replied.

"Drew said you had it."

"Why'd he say that? I didn't take it."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Curt shouted, so all of the boys heard. Drew and Kellan looked at him. "WHERE is the video?"

"Artie, what'd you do with the tape when it was done rewinding?" Drew asked.

Artie shrugged.

"I put it back in the case. Didn't you take it?"

"You were supposed to hold on to it!" Drew said. He dumped a box of bowling trophies into the trash bin.

"Just tell me where the tape is!" Curt demanded.

"I put it in the box. I don't know what happened after that!" Artie exclaimed.

"Oh my God, you guys, I trusted you to handle this! Where is the god damn tape?"

Drew, Kellan, and Artie bickered back and forth, but none of them could recall taking the tape with them out of the church.

"So it's just sitting there? Right on top of the VCR where the reverend, or a Sunday School teacher, or God forbid, my mom might find it? Is that what you morons are telling me?"

"I don't think I left it on the VCR," Artie said, pondering.

Curt felt his pulse race.

"We have to go there! This can't wait 'til after work. We have to go there at lunch and find that video. I mean it. WE CAN'T let it be found. You guys understand?"

Curt was pacing around the basement and nearly hyperventilating. Drew put his arm around him and patted him on the back.

"Take a breath there, sport. We'll find it, okay?"

Curt shook his head.

"We better. If this comes back to me, my mom will murder me. She can never find out. She can never even find out this video exists."

* * * * *

"Annnnnnd, ACTION!" Vic called.

Jeff zoomed in tight on Cindy's butt as the housewife bent over and dunked two sponges into a bucket of warm soapy water. She swayed her hips back and forth to the beat of the music playing over a boombox on her back porch, while she swished her hands around in the suds.

Simon sat in a nearby lawn chair and watched as the scantily-clad blonde wrung the wet sponges over her shoulders, and let the soapy water drizzle down the front of her white t-shirt. She smiled at him and sauntered over to the nearby Corvette on a pair of six-inch stilettos. With both hands, she massaged the surface of the car with the sponges, gyrating her body in sync with the music.

The camera followed her as she circled the car, scrubbing every surface. She coated every inch of the shiny finish with sudsy foam, while Simon and the camera alike watched her with intensity. She really put her hips into it; Cindy made sure the lower half of her body moved just as much as her hands while she scrubbed and smeared.

When the sponges went dry, back to the bucket she strutted, bending over once again to wiggle her butt for her captive audience. She knew she had to draw attention to her bottom; Vic had made it very clear that today's shoot would be heavily focused on her ass. She already had a routine memorized; a popular one she'd performed at Nocturnal Desires a number of times in which she coated her butt cheeks with glow-in-the-dark paint and shook her ass on a darkened stage.

With the sponges soaking wet once again, and Cindy felt that the camera had lingered on her behind long enough, she rose to her full height and wrung the juicy sponges over her chest, soaking the front of her t-shirt. The white material clung to the curves of her sizable breasts, while her light brown nipples showed nicely through the nearly transparent garment.

Cindy squeezed her breasts together, making the sizable mammaries pop out in Simon's direction. She winked at him and sauntered back to the Corvette to give it another once-over. It took all of Simon's willpower to keep his penis in his pants, but he did, and with all of his discipline, he kept it flaccid, despite the organ's urge to rise to attention.

When the car had been immersed in the soapy water, Cindy retrieved the hose, and sprayed the finish clean. She wrapped the hose around her left leg as she circled around the automobile, bringing with her the firm rubber hose, stiff with high-pressured water flowing inside. Carefully, she aimed the nozzle at the car's door, gave the handle a firm squeeze, and water came bursting from the opening, soaking the vehicle with the refreshing liquid.

Left and right she sprayed, passionately and thoroughly, until every sud had dribbled down upon the grass below. From there, she turned the hose on herself, and sprayed. She soaked her body, from her face to her feet, leaving her now transparent t-shirt completely drenched and her bare belly and thighs glistening in the sunlight.

She strutted towards her audience, and despite his discipline, his penis could not stay flaccid any longer. He'd sprouted a full erection by the time she reached him, where she then bent forward, so that her breasts hung in front of his face. He admired the sight of her nipples peeking through the wet cotton t-shirt as she tugged on the hem to make her breasts bounce for him.

He tried to maintain eye contact with her, but she leaned closer, so that her breasts would block his view of any other part of her body, and tugged her shirt faster to make her big tits wiggle and jiggle about in her shirt. To her delight, Simon not only smiled, he blushed. Somehow, she'd done it. She'd made a man who had laid hundreds of young nubile actresses and models blush with a just a pair of partially-clothed boobs. Cindy took it as a higher compliment than the erection he'd sprouted.

She let her boobs shake a bit more, until water droplets trickled through her cleavage and down her belly. Cindy let her fingers follow the droplets until they reached her waist, and she stopped. The timing felt right. She only had three items of clothing on, so she knew that she would need to take her time removing them to make for a satisfying striptease. But with Simon aroused and blushing for her, she deemed him teased enough for her first piece of clothing to come off.

Carefully, she unbuttoned her shorts. Jeff stood behind Simon, filming over the actor's shoulder as Cindy opened her zipper. She pulled the flaps open to give him a peek at the black thong underneath. Jeff zoomed in close on her crotch, capturing in high-definition the outline of her vulva peeking through the swimsuit material. The bikini bottoms hugged the curves of both lips of her labia as she tugged the garment upwards, and she leaned in closely to let him smell it.

When he'd given her vagina a good sniff, she pulled away, and turned her back to him. She bent forward, and shimmied the shorts off her buttocks and gently down her legs. When they were around her ankles she stepped out of them, and turned to face him again.

He stared hungrily up at her, her large breasts nearly ready to burst out of the tight wet t-shirt. She tugged the center of the shirt upwards with her thumb, giving him a little flash of underboob. She held it there for a moment, contemplating whether to let the girls out yet.

Simon nodded hopefully, eager to get another peek at two of the nicest breasts he'd ever cum across. Cindy lowered her thumb teasingly, covering the exposed underboob, shot him a sweet smile, and pulled the shirt up again.

She had to pull hard, as the shirt was very tight, and taut when wet, but she pulled upwards and both breasts popped out into the late morning sun. She pulled the wet t-shirt up over her head and tossed it aside, excited to finally have her large knockers free and unrestrained. She leaned forward and pressed them to his face, giving his cheeks a kiss with her wet nipples.

He placed his hands on her hips, and his fingers sneaked under the waistband of her thong. Cindy caressed his hand as she allowed him to tug on her bikini bottoms and work them gently downwards. He'd gotten them halfway down her buttocks before she placed her hands on top of his, and guided them upwards, forcing him to clothe the part of her body he most wanted nude.

She wagged her finger in her face, as if to playfully scold him for his naughtiness, and walked away, swaying her hips as she returned to retrieve her sponges from the bucket.

She resumed washing the Corvette, but this time, she used not only the sponges, but also her naked breasts to apply the soapy water across the sports car's finish. Very slowly, she dragged her large boobs across the glass as if they were an extra pair of sponges.

Jeff positioned himself inside the vehicle to film Cindy's breasts caressing the windows, and soon after, she turned her back to him to rub her buttocks on them as well. Vic had Cindy repeat the move several times, with Jeff both inside and outside the vehicle to capture Cindy from all angles.

Soap suds dribbled from Cindy's bare breasts and down her nearly naked body as she rubbed her ass against the passenger side window. She could see Simon seated fifteen feet away, getting that hungry look in his eye when she knew he was ready to stop window shopping and ready to partake.

She winked at him as she sauntered to the front of the vehicle, taking her time to draw one of the sponges out of the bucket. She ran the sponge up her thigh, across her belly and between her breasts, and wrung it out so the releasing fluids dribbled down her torso towards her pussy. She turned her back to him and bent over, so she could rub the sponge across the Corvette's hood.

She glanced back at him, smiling coyly as she raised one leg and slipped the heel of her stiletto into the waistband of her thong. She tugged on it and released it, so it gave her waist a nice satisfying snap.

123456...8