Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon licked his lips and rose from his lawn chair. Cindy slipped the heel back into her thong and tugged it, not far, but just enough to slip the bikini bottoms down her buttocks and let them settle around the tops of her thighs. She lowered her leg to the ground and resumed washing the car.

Simon walked closer, and Jeff panned to his left to capture the approaching Adonis walking towards the nearly-nude blonde. His pants were unbuttoned and his penis was out, erect and ready. Cindy took a breath and readied herself.

She opened her legs, not wide, as the thong around her thighs prohibited a stance of more than four inches spread, but wide enough that her cheeks parted and Simon had a view of what was between them. He reached out with both hands and planted them on her bare cheeks, and gave each of the firm tan mounds a good squeeze.

Cindy wiggled her butt for him, and continued circling her sponges across the car's hood while remaining in a bent-over position. Simon ran the head of his penis up between her cheeks and down again, letting the trail of soapy water running down her back dribble between her cheeks and settle upon his tip. He was leaking precum, and the mix of his man juices and the soap suds covering Cindy's body made his hard throbbing cock especially slippery.

Cindy was grateful for this, because she felt very minimal discomfort when Simon grabbed her hips, and firmly slid his penis balls deep into her anus.

* * * * *

Derek rolled down the hallways of Taylor High School on his skateboard, dodging students and teachers alike as he scanned the crowd for his elusive girlfriend. She still wasn't answering his texts, and he was becoming increasingly suspicious that she might in fact be deliberately avoiding him. He zipped around as quickly as he could, hoping to catch her before she found her way to her next class.

"Mr. Briscoe, we do NOT skateboard in the hallways!" Mrs. Szymanski hollered as he wheeled past.

"Sorry, Mrs. S!" Derek replied earnestly. He swerved around a corner and out of the chemistry teacher's sight before she could put a stop to his search.

He made his way to the school's east wing before he finally spotted her. She had her pink book bag slung over her shoulder and was chatting with Becky as the two of them made their way to History class. Derek rolled up behind her and pinched her butt as he skated past.

"Hey beautiful! Where you been?" he wheeled to a stop in front of her. "I went by your house this morning. No one was home."

Claire glared at him furiously.

"Don't play cute with me. I know what you did."

Derek's face dropped.

"You- you know? She told you?"

"Know? Of course I know it was you! You jizzed in my panties you asshole!"

Derek squinted, baffled by the accusation.

"I didn't jizz in your panties, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Wait a minute, what do you you mean 'she told you?'" Becky demanded.

"Did you do something else, too?" Claire asked.

Derek's mouth dropped open.

"I didn't do nothing! What the fuck are you even on about? I just went by your house this morning and you weren't there!"

"Don't lie to me, what do you mean, 'she told me'?" Claire demanded. "Did you fuck somebody else?"

"I didn't fuck anybody!" Derek insisted, and realized a moment too late that Claire had picked up on his emphasis on the word "fuck."

"What did you do with her?" Claire asked him pointedly.

Derek opened his mouth, and no words came out.

"I knew it," Claire said, breaking into tears. "You can go to hell for all I care! We're over!"

"Claire, wait, it's not what you think!"

Derek's ex-girlfriend turned her back on him and walked away. Becky gave him a death glare and walked with her.

"Okay, good luck finding another guy like me!" Derek called after her.

"Big loss! What kind of man-child rides a skateboard to school anyway?" Claire sniped. "Grow up!"

Derek slammed his foot down onto the head of his skateboard and grabbed it as it flipped up.

"Yeah, well, your mom does porn!" he shouted back. "She's a real butt slut, I hear! Thirteen cocks in one night! She told me all about it when I had my finger up her ass!"

Claire raised her middle finger and disappeared into the nearby classroom. Derek chuckled and walked away.

* * * * *

Curt didn't waste a second heading off to the church as soon as their lunch hour arrived. He waited impatiently for Drew, Kellan, and Artie to get out of their cars as he proceeded to unlock the door.

"Man, can you believe how pissed Bridget was when she saw that porn?" Kellan asked as he walked up the sidewalk. "Why the fuck did she get her panties in a wad over a box of titty mags?"

Drew shrugged.

"Maybe she's just on her period?" Drew suggested.

"No, she's not," Artie said knowingly. He grabbed a can of Red Bull from his car and cracked it open. Drew and Kellan looked at him.

"How the fuck do you know that?" Drew asked.

"There weren't any bloody tampons in her bathroom trashcan," Artie said.

This made even Curt turn to look at him.

"You look in people's bathroom trashcans?" he asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Artie asked. He took a sip of his Red Bull.

Curt slipped the key into the door lock and twisted. He half expected the door to already be unlocked, but thankfully, his coworkers had at least remembered to lock up. He opened the door only to see the lights inside had been left on.

"Why are the lights still on?" Curt snapped.

Drew looked at Kellan.

"You were supposed to turn them off."

"Me, I wasn't the last one out!"

"Guys! You have to put EVERYTHING back they way it was!" Curt seethed as he marched inside the church.

"Okay Artie, you DON'T think you left the tape on the VCR, so where did you leave it?" he asked.

"I think I just set it down. Not sure."

Curt walked inside the sanctuary, and the other boys followed. Curt checked the floor and peered down every pew as he passed by.

"Where IS it?" he fumed, his temper rising.

"Homeboy. Relax. It's somewhere," Drew assured him.

"I sure hope so!" Curt said. He got on his hands and knees and searched underneath the pews. He saw nothing.

"I spy with my little eye!" Kellan shouted.

Curt jumped to his feet. "You found it?"

He looked to where Kellan was pointing. The tape lay resting on a pew on the opposite side of the aisle. Curt raced over and grabbed it, sliding it out of the sleeve to ensure it was the correct one.

"Thank you, Jesus," Curt said to the giant wooden cross hanging above the altar.

"See? What'd I tell you! Safe and sound!" Drew said.

"All right, let's go," Curt said, hurrying for the exit.

"Why we bouncing already, homeboy?" Kellan asked.

Curt stopped and looked back at him.

"We got fifty minutes of lunch left," Artie said, checking his watch.

Curt gripped the cassette tightly. His mother would be asking for the keys back soon. He may never get another opportunity.

"I guess we got time to watch a little..."

"My man! I'll get the projector! Throw me the keys!" Drew shouted.

Curt tossed Drew the keys and the four boys hurried down the hall to the resource center. Drew unlocked the closet and rolled out the projector. As Curt helped him wheel it out, he looked down at the floor and saw the extension cord tangled in a disorganized mess.

"Artie! That is NOT how we found the extension cord!"

Curt grabbed the clump of coil and shoved it into Artie's arms. Artie grabbed the clump with both arms while struggling to hold his open Red Bull steady.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault! Trevor put it away!" Artie protested.

Curt stopped.

"Trevor? What are you talking about?"

Drew and Kellan groaned.

"Damn it Artie, you weren't supposed to tell him!" Kellan yelled.

"Tell me what?" Curt demanded. He stopped Drew from rolling the projector any further.

Drew sighed.

"Kellan called Trevor and Adam and they came over to watch. That was why we watched it a second time."

"You guyssssssssssssss!" Curt whined. "I can't trust you with shit! Was anyone else here?"

The boys looked at each other.

"Mike Lindell stopped by for a little bit too," Drew said. "And his girlfriend. They just made out in the the back row, though. I don't know when they left."

"Oh my God! You can NOT do that!"

Drew put his arm around Curt.

"Hey, homeboy! You wanna bitch about choices we already made? Or you want to watch a dope-ass porno?"

Curt looked at him.

"Let's do this," Curt said, his horniness overtaking his anger.

Drew grinned. "My man!"

They rolled the projector back to the sanctuary. Artie plugged in the extension cord, while Kellan set up the screen. Drew switched on the VCR and inserted the tape.

"Here we go!" Drew said, and pressed play.

An FBI warning appeared on the screen, and shortly after, a colorful logo popped up.

"COMING SOON FROM SKINEMA PRODUCTIONS" a booming voice announced.

"Dude! Was it that loud last night?" Curt asked, covering his ears.

"Yeah! We couldn't get the volume any lower!" Drew shouted. "We really rocked the house!"

Curt shook his head.

"NO ONE TAKES IT IN THE ASS LIKE THE GIBSON SISTERS!"

The preview showed two short, pixie-cut brunettes bending over and spreading open their ass cheeks.

"PUNISH ME, DADDY!" the first girl said.

Curt sat back in the pew, covering his ears but chuckling at just how explicit the scene was. Drew, Kellan, and Artie smiled and watched the preview continue.

"THEY SUCK. THEY FUCK. THESE SLUTS DO IT ALL!" The announcer declared.

"OH GOD! OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" the girls moaned in two split screens, both showing them getting raw dogged from behind.

A shot of one girl sucking the other's anus appeared on the screen, while the first girl was on the receiving end of a nine-inch cock.

"FEATURING THE ONE AND ONLY SOPHIE GIBSON!"

"GIVE IT TO ME" Sophie pleaded as the man behind her pounded her small ass.

"SANDRA GIBSON!" the announcer continued.

"HARDER!" Sandra shouted as she shoved a dildo inside her vagina so both of her tight holes were filled.

"...AND SIMON STRONG!"

The muscular handsome man rubbed his enormous penis between the two girls' hips and ejaculated across both sets of ass cheeks.

"ANAL SISTER SLAM PART SEVEN!"

Simon pumped his cock deep into Sophie's ass, causing juices to spurt from her pussy towards the camera.

"COMING TO HOME VIDEO SUMMER OF '97!"

Drew, Kellan, and Artie looked to Curt for a reaction. He smiled and his friends laughed.

They watched two more previews before a graphic appeared announcing the feature presentation was about to begin. Curt readied himself.

Swanky music played as a fancy cursive font appeared on the screen.

"Skinema Productions Proudly Presents" the words read.

The foot of a woman wearing a white stiletto appeared on screen and stepped upon plush carpeting. The camera slowly panned upwards, showing her long legs in white stockings.

"A film by Vic Lazzaro" the text on the screen read.

A shot of the woman's bottom, wearing a sheer white nightgown, swayed as she entered the bedroom of what looked to be an upscale burlesque house. Curt stared at the woman in curiosity. There was something very familiar about her. He waited for the camera to show her face.

A shot of Simon, seated in a comfortable easy chair, watched the woman dance and sway about. The title card reading, "Erotic Striptease and Seduction" appeared on the screen while showing the woman's backside dancing behind the letters.

"I told you she was hot," Drew whispered in Curt's ear. "Just wait."

Curt felt a strange sense of unease as the camera panned up her belly, showing her large bust in the tight nightgown, and then very slowly panned upwards toward her face.

Her ruby red lips appeared on screen for just a flash before the screen cut to black. The music stopped, and the projector stopped humming. The lights in the sanctuary went dark.

The boys looked at each other.

"What happened? We lost power?" Artie asked.

"Man, talk about shit timing!" Kellan groused. "Guess you'll never get to see her, homeboy."

Curt got up from his pew.

"Aw, this happens sometimes. The wiring in this church is fucked up. We just need to find the breaker box."

Curt hurried out of the darkened sanctuary and Drew followed. They made their way through the foyer and into the fellowship hall. Curt was fairly certain the breaker box was somewhere in the kitchen, but the moment he stepped foot into the fellowship hall, he stopped.

He could hear voices coming from the kitchen.

"When you got a building as old as this one, you're gonna have wiring issues," the voice said. "Shouldn't take too long."

Curt and Drew backed out of the fellowship hall just as Reverend Duffy and a man who looked like a utility professional emerged from the kitchen. The two boys stopped on the opposite side of the doorway and listened.

"I know, I should have gotten it fixed ages ago, but today is as good a day as any," the reverend said. "How long will you need?"

"Give an hour, two tops, and we'll have your lights on, good as new," the electrician said.

"All right. I'll be in my office if you need anything."

Reverend Duffy made his way through the fellowship hall and towards the foyer. Curt and Drew sprinted back to the sanctuary.

"Abort! Abort!" Curt whispered the moment they entered.

Kellan and Artie looked at them.

"What's up? Couldn't get the power back on?" Artie asked.

"The reverend is HERE!" Drew said. "He's getting the wiring fixed today!"

Curt frantically pressed the eject button on the VCR, but nothing happened.

"Shit, we can't get the tape out without power! Fuck!"

Drew glanced out the window into the foyer.

"He's coming in here!"

"We have to hide!" Curt declared.

Immediately all four boys ducked and crawled underneath the pews, lying flat to conceal the length of their bodies with the long wooden furniture.

Reverend Duffy opened the doors and stepped into the sanctuary. He looked curiously at the projector and at the blank screen up in front of the altar. He peered around the large, seemingly empty room.

Curt, Drew, Kellan, and Artie held their hands over their mouths, desperately trying to suppress their breathing to avoid alerting the holy man to their presence near his feet.

The reverend walked down the aisle toward the altar, and unlocked the nearby door to his office. He sat down at his desk and lit a candle.

"What's he doing?" Kellan whispered.

Curt peeked around the pew, and saw the reverend opening a laptop computer.

"He's gonna be there for the next hour! Until they get the power back on!"

The boys looked at each other hopelessly.

"Shit, we got to get out of here!" Drew said.

"Not without the tape!" Curt insisted.

"It's not my tape. I'm bouncing," Kellan said.

"Don't! He'll hear you!" Curt pleaded, but his coworkers crawled towards the door on the far side of the sanctuary. Reluctantly, Curt followed. His crawl came to an abrupt halt when Artie stopped to take another swig from his Red Bull. "Move!" Curt urged. Artie continued on and Curt followed.

When the boys reached the end of the pew nearest the far door, Drew was the first to climb to his feet.

"I can't see him from here. We should be good if we're quiet," he whispered.

He tiptoed to the door and opened it. Thanks to the sturdy construction and carpeted floor, Drew was able to get the sanctuary door open with a minimum of noise. He held the door open for Kellan and Artie to sneak out. Curt paused, but followed. Drew silently let the door shut behind them.

They reconvened the the parking lot.

"That was a close one!" Artie mused. "Let's get the hell out of here!"

"Wait, wait, wait! You guys aren't seriously bailing on me are you?" Curt asked. "I put my ass on the line for you guys!"

Drew and Kellan looked at each other guiltily.

"I don't see any way out of this, homeboy," Kellan said. "I think if we bounce we at least got, what you call it, plausible deniability?"

"Well I don't!" Curt said. "If the reverend finds that tape, it comes back to me! No trial, no judge, I'm dead! I HAVE to get that tape. You can tell Scott I got sick or something. I can't go back to work til it's in my hands!"

Curt looked genuinely sick as he spoke. He stared back at the church helplessly.

"All right, man," Drew said, putting his arm around his friend. "I'll help you get that tape back."

* * * * *

She didn't bother putting a robe on between takes. Considering it was the third day of shooting and every member of the crew had seen her without clothes and with a penis inside every one of her orifices, Cindy didn't bother with it.

Since Simon had no trouble strutting around with his penis swinging about after Vic yelled cut, Cindy saw little need for her breasts, bottom, or even her vulva to be covered simply because the camera was no longer rolling. She was stark naked when she scampered back into the house to clean out the semen that Simon had ejaculated into her rectum, and when her bottom was clean and fresh again, the housewife stepped back outside without a stitch of clothing on to hear Vic's plans for the next scene.

The crew was curious about the balance beam that rested near the back porch. Cindy explained that it had belonged to her when she was a girl, but now her daughter used it to practice her gymnastics routines. Vic presented the question of whether Cindy was still capable of the twists and jumps she'd performed as a teenager. Not one to back down from a challenge, the 46-year-old mother stepped onto the beam and demonstrated a cartwheel, handstand, and a full 180 degree leg split in the nude for her captivated audience.

Upon learning of his model's impressive talent, Vic decided to incorporate it into the next scene. He'd intended to shoot all anal and rimming acts for the day's sex scenes, and had been mulling ideas for various positions for her to assume.

Vic asked if Cindy was capable of maintaining a handstand while Simon performed analinguis on her. It would be no easy feat at her age, but her daily yoga routines had kept her in excellent shape and left her confident that her hard work would pay off spectacularly in today's shoot. Excitedly, Vic planned out the scene and told Cindy to wait inside.

Cindy sat upon the couch while Kayleigh touched up her makeup as they waited for the crew to set up. Kayleigh had just applied an extra coat of lipstick when the phone rang. Being free at the moment, Alyson grabbed the cordless phone from the kitchen and brought it out to Cindy.

"Call ID says Curt," the wardrobe girl said.

Cindy answered.

"Curt? Everything okay?" she greeted.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a quick favor to ask," her son said. "Can you possibly give me Reverend Duffy's cell phone number?"

"The reverend's number?" she asked.

"Yeah, when we met for Bible study last night, my friend Drew thinks he left his phone charger inside the church. He just wanted to call and ask the reverend if maybe he's there today and if he found it by any chance."

"Sure, I can get it for you." Cindy got up from the couch and streaked to the kitchen. She peered at the side of the refrigerator where a list of numerous family contacts was posted. "Okay, are you ready?"

Cindy read the number off while Curt wrote it down.

"Okay thanks, Mom."

"No problem. Don't forget you need to pick your sister up after work today. Dad's out of town."

"Got it. See you tonight."

Cindy hung up the phone and returned to the couch to have her makeup finished.

Kayleigh worked Cindy's face; utilizing her own talent and Cindy's naturally attractive visage to craft a work of sublime beauty. Cindy looked at herself in the mirror. Between her dolled-up face and her fit and toned body, the 46-year-old mother didn't look a day over thirty. She took a seat back on the couch, crossed her legs, and read a book while she waited for the crew to be ready to film her getting her ass eaten.

123456...8